HB Application on my friends behalf.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HB Application on my friends behalf.

Post  Nick. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Hello, my name is Espen and I am 18 years of age, I live in Strin, Norway. I enjoy playing soccer with friends, and finishing RPG games with friends aswell. That's all I got to say about my lifestile- Now to my characterism, I'm an average built 18 year old. My haircolor is black, I dyed it purple once out of curiosity, NOTHING else. I also exercize to enhance my appearance. I am currently working to make myself a dime or two, because I've taken a school this year, I will finish my last year of school next year, probably. Well, that's basically everything to know about my life-style, and characterism in real-life.

I'm here to explain why I think I deserve a spot in the guild HellBound.

I have played MapleStory since Late 2007~2009. Then played on-off 2009~2010, early 2010.

My first account, was and still and always will be, Technlque. I quit that account mainly because I had a glitch using PayPal making me unable to charge the account. Although, only managed to level it to 71, then created a new account. My current accounts are Ultranumb, 12x Dark Knight, Noumenon 10x Hermit, which I both play on, on and off.

The previous guilds and why I left them are: Hell(I left it because of the inactivity of chatting and lack of Guild Party Quests, grinding & boss-hunting. They barely did anything of interest at all.) Climax(On both Ultranumb & Noumenon, left it mainly because of the same reason as I left Hell, but also because some of my friends went to join the guild Serene so I got bored because of it's inactivity and left.)

I never Scammed, Hacked nor KS'ed on any of my accounts, I have polite friends and I'm a legit gamer, I make my money mainly using Incubators from the Cash Shop, and selling the loots I get from them, I also merch when I get the opportunity to. I aslo tried scrolling items, the best and latest items I scrolled were 15 DEX & 14 LUK earrings, then I started booming items and stopped scrolling.

That is about everything I have to say about myself, my character, and my lifestyle.
Sinecere greetings, Espen.

Thanks to Nick for posting this on my behalf.

Nick.

Back to top Go down

Re: HB Application on my friends behalf.

Post  Mick on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Hmmm and would You mind explaining why You couldn't apply Yourself?
Mick
Biohazard
Biohazard

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:04 pm

what would you bring to the guild?

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

About posting on my friends behalf.

Post  Nick. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:05 pm

My friend doesn't exactly know how to type a full understandable sentence, if you know what I mean.

if I would've let him type it it wouldn't seem interesting enough for you guys to read, since he nearly ever posts stuff like this, but I'm sure if you give him positive feedback he will improve himself, and I didn't make all this stuff up, I typed what he told me to type Razz

Nick.

Back to top Go down

About bringing what to bring to the Guild.

Post  Nick. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:09 pm

I think I would bring positive thoughts into the guild, aswell as active chatting, and boss-hunting. When something mean's alot to me, I will try my best to be as dedicated as I can to that one thing. And if I get accepted into the guild, then yes, I'd be electrified, but I would also help others with quests and other things such as merchandice and moneymaking advice, etc, etc. I'm also a nice person aswell as characterictibased. I also have trouble trusting people, which have caused me to losing tons of money. Sincere greetings, Espen.

Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Well.. then how will he fit in the guild if he cannot communicate? I can't say yes basing on application that was not written by the applicant himself. I'm afraid he will have to write it on his own with the skills he has.
Mick
Biohazard
Biohazard

Back to top Go down

About communicating.

Post  Nick. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:29 pm

He can communicate perfectly fine, he just doesn't know how to type an explanation to an application this big, since he finds it confusing and would easily forget what to type.

If you want to meet up with us we're in Europe 1, Henesys Market.

Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zlame/NotVeryOP on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Because of the fact that he asked you and didn't try himself make me say no to him now.
Zlame/NotVeryOP
Sapphire
Sapphire

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : Joined: October 2009.

Back to top Go down

So it's declined then?

Post  Nick. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Well, thanks alot, took me a very long time to to type this for him, I'm sure others will say yes.

Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post  PennyWise on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 pm

If he is able to communicate in english with us , then why does he have problems typing something about himself . Its hard for us to judge someone that actually didn't apply . Our guild is english based and there are alot ( probably 3/4 of the guild are from a different country besides the UK ) they try their hardest to make them understandable and it has been working fine .

I'm not going to say no just yet but i do want to ask your friend to apply on his own , even though its hard to tell the difference now .

PennyWise
They All Float
They All Float

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Application.

Post  Nick. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Yes I'm aware of that, but there are other people you have accepted to the guild through applications on their behalfs. I don't see why this application can't pass?

What I told you before doesn't have anything with him not being able to communicate using english? I said that he can't type something with alot of text in it as he gets confused and forgets what to type, in other meanings, an application. But if you want a short application from him I'll ask him if he can make one? But don't get mad on be if you can't pass it because of it's quality.

Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post  GoreTank on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:24 pm

i'd give him a chance to prove his skills. trial

Gore Never Ends...
Gore Never Ends...

Guild : Utopia

http://www.bluewaffle.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zlame/NotVeryOP on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Nick. wrote:Yes I'm aware of that, but there are other people you have accepted to the guild through applications on their behalfs. I don't see why this application can't pass?

What I told you before doesn't have anything with him not being able to communicate using english? I said that he can't type something with alot of text in it as he gets confused and forgets what to type, in other meanings, an application. But if you want a short application from him I'll ask him if he can make one? But don't get mad on be if you can't pass it because of it's quality.

Where?
Zlame/NotVeryOP
Sapphire
Sapphire

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 pm

What do you mean where? Your telling me you don't remember who you invite to the guild? Idk? I can't tell you where the threads are.

Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zlame/NotVeryOP on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Nick. wrote:What do you mean where? Your telling me you don't remember who you invite to the guild? Idk? I can't tell you where the threads are.
Well, I cannot remember every single member.
But if you are saying that we are accepting people on other peoples behalf, and you cannot provide proof, please don't say it.
I am saying no, because your friend did not even try to make an application for himself.
Zlame/NotVeryOP
Sapphire
Sapphire

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Nick. wrote: but there are other people you have accepted to the guild through applications on their behalfs. I don't see why this application can't pass?

Kinda rough claming that, without any proof whatsoever.

Havent happened in my time on this forum, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:46 pm

You totally ruled out that I said he was going to make an application for himself.

Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Nick. wrote:You totally ruled out that I said he was going to make an application for himself.

I was refering to that single statement, not the entire text.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Nick. wrote:Yes I'm aware of that, but there are other people you have accepted to the guild through applications on their behalfs.

Name one of them...

Just to show You the whole situation... let's say that the both of You are going to the same class at school and there is verbal exam from some subject... would You actually go pass the exam for him just because You're better at wording?

Hope You got my point...
Mick
Biohazard
Biohazard

Back to top Go down

Post  BowBoonga on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:56 am

il say no...this person seems annoying already

HellBound Awards ~ Bowman of The Year 2009
EMS FORUMS:
Bowman Guide:Bowman Guide Linky
Bowman Training Spot Guide:Training Guide Linky
BowBoonga
Pokémon
Pokémon

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:02 am

Í'll say no to this.

Even if your friend has trouble making a long application, he can write a short intro and have questions asked later, which he can reply to on a later time.

Kinda saying: You dont need a 1k word application, as long as its something you wrote yourself.

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:24 pm

No, if he wants to join he can apply him self.
If he cant be botherd to post an application then he cant be botherd to be here. If his english isnt good then he cannot communicate effectively.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top