Prits Application

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prits Application

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Was I cruel to you or did I just ignore you? Cause I find it hard to believe that I was cruel just randomly... unless I ignored you just cause I didn't notice you...

If your positive that I was rude then I can only apologise o_o

Last edited by Prit on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleúr on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Prit wrote:Was I cruel to you or did I just ignore you? Cause I find it hard to believe that I was cruel just randomly... unless I ignored you just cause I didn't notice you...

If your positive that I was rude then I can only apologise o_o

You just ignored me, though it was a pretty empty fm room, and then you walked out after a minute. But anyways, the fact that I identified you correctly, im guessing the nx bit was a give away, and you didn't try to step away from that It's a show of good character.

Idc anymore really I just want you to agree that if you join HB you will be nice to people, unless ofc you have a valid reason not to be. If you agree to this then I vote trial.

Tired of being bored during SC? Click this link. xD
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=pepperminthit
Fleúr
Flowers
Flowers

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : Joined 2008/09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Lol props to you for having such a good memory ;p

Don't worry, I'm not randomly rude to people (or ignore, unless I simply didn't notice...)

Oh and I found the date I joined eMS: 21-3-2010.
First remember that I joined during the pitch event, then I checked the nxforum registeration date.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:22 pm

i'll vote yes Smile2 (dont be put off by the 'grilling' you get when applying, we just dont want fuck ups joining) Smile7

just to clarify, your joining on you lv 142, which is a NL right?

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks
And I don't really mind. xD I like that you guys are thorough Smile

Lv 145 now, NL yes.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  BowBoonga on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:32 am

Hi Pritesh Smile nice of you to make an application. Thank you for taking the time to write one out. I apologise for what is been said by the guild on the first page of replies, for me it is unfair to judge an application from something someone said on MSN.

I feel i have seen your name somewhere before, or im probably getting mixed up with an old girl friend that i used to play with. Since i didnt really play in 2010.I am going to say Yes. I think you could do alot of good for HellBound as well as HellBound doing alot of good for you.

Serene, although i don't know much about it. Was a popular guild. With some nice reputation.
I look forward to you joining HellBound, i think you will do well here

HellBound Awards ~ Bowman of The Year 2009
EMS FORUMS:
Bowman Guide:Bowman Guide Linky
Bowman Training Spot Guide:Training Guide Linky
BowBoonga
Pokémon
Pokémon

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:11 am

BowBoonga wrote:Hi Pritesh Smile nice of you to make an application. Thank you for taking the time to write one out. I apologise for what is been said by the guild on the first page of replies, for me it is unfair to judge an application from something someone said on MSN.

I feel i have seen your name somewhere before, or im probably getting mixed up with an old girl friend that i used to play with. Since i didnt really play in 2010.I am going to say Yes. I think you could do alot of good for HellBound as well as HellBound doing alot of good for you.

Serene, although i don't know much about it. Was a popular guild. With some nice reputation.
I look forward to you joining HellBound, i think you will do well here

Its neccesary for guild members to find all they can about an applicant, and if they have something to say (even if it is bad) then it is relevant for them to post it on the application. How ever I have deemed that the information given although helpful was of no use because of where these roumors started.

So there for there is no need to apologise, im glad that guild members are doing a good job.

And yes I like this application and will probaby accept it tomorrow.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:58 am

EVEN if the meso buying rumour was trustworthy, he's written that he has access to more accounts that just his nl. Wouldnt make much sense buying it on his main? (anyone give me a SS of a 120+ buyin meso's?).

So therefore i'd discard that from the moment it was written.

Though @ BB:

If you spoke with riki on an a new app. on the forum and he told ya it was bad news, you'd prolly be more sceptic towards an app.

@prit, you prolly got a dupes-style app here, got grilled pretty good though with a minor fek up, you held out good.

You got my vote Smile

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 am

Lol at the drama caused in this Application alone, and you havent even been inducted into HellBound yet.

As a HellBound'er I take a great pride in knowing other people/guilds recognise we never have hackers/scammers/illicit players join us. So for the protection of this stigma HellBound has EARNED I will say No to your App, simply to not take the risk rather than wait for any proof to be obtained of your above mentioned actions.

Back to top Go down

Post  GoreTank on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:29 am

yes from me.

Gore Never Ends...
Gore Never Ends...

Guild : Utopia

http://www.bluewaffle.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BowBoonga on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:14 pm

true Evan, but there hasnt really been any proof other than the rumour. If there was like a screenshot or a majority of people agreeing to the fact they know of it too then i would be more cautious with my reply.

HellBound Awards ~ Bowman of The Year 2009
EMS FORUMS:
Bowman Guide:Bowman Guide Linky
Bowman Training Spot Guide:Training Guide Linky
BowBoonga
Pokémon
Pokémon

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:55 pm

joncwl wrote:i vote a nice strong yes nice app, but karl needs to be more open minded and listen to 2 sides of a story first, anyway Gl on ur app

Thanks for the vote. And well, anyone would consider what a friend says more over some random person. ;p I could only explain why they would say such things.

Back to top Go down

Post  Noti on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 pm

xxxSnipe wrote:Lol at the drama caused in this Application alone, and you havent even been inducted into HellBound yet.

As a HellBound'er I take a great pride in knowing other people/guilds recognise we never have hackers/scammers/illicit players join us. So for the protection of this stigma HellBound has EARNED I will say No to your App, simply to not take the risk rather than wait for any proof to be obtained of your above mentioned actions.

1. don't be silly
2. there's no drama here
~~
3. Im gonna vote yes

I moustache you a question

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:43 pm

joncwl wrote:i vote a nice strong yes nice app, but karl needs to be more open minded and listen to 2 sides of a story first, anyway Gl on ur app

I was actually going to vote yes at first, seeing as it was a solid application. But I decided to ask some maplers I know before anything (I do that before voting on an application, just to make sure.)

@Prit
It’s nothing personal directed towards you when it comes to the meso-buying accusation from my friends side. Just something he picked up from guild conversations which he thought was worth mentioning. I don’t see why he would make it up.

He didn’t have any problems with you, and he mentioned you were a good and dedicated leveler, which is a good thing I think.

I don’t know Arashi myself so I can’t say whether the source of this is trustworthy or not. Of course it could be a way of him to saboutage because you left/drama caused, for all I know, seeing as he got quite the reputation here it seems.

After giving it some more thought I’ll change my vote to neutral. There don’t seem to be any proof of it (SS or it didn’t happen as they say), you seem like an alright guy and it was a well-written application. Besides you seem enthusiastic about joining, judging by how fast you reply. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Protecting the Legit Reputation > Tarnishing it [IMO]

And the whole of page 1 was a drama... but meh, its an overall decision so I remove my no and replace with nothing.
Only time will tell whether he's legit or not..

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingy/Kohra on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Yes from me! Nice app, nice&well-thought out responses.

p.s Dan I'm illegit sry.
Kingy/Kohra
Orihalcon
Orihalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 pm

I KNEW IT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 pm

@Karl: Well, like I said, I don't judge. It's only natural you would think in that way.

And I know blasp didn't have any problems with me when I was in the guild, which is why I wanted to ask why he said that. In fact most of the people in serene were.... serene to me (see what I did thar? xD) when I left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:33 pm

xxxSnipe wrote:Protecting the Legit Reputation > Tarnishing it [IMO]

And the whole of page 1 was a drama... but meh, its an overall decision so I remove my no and replace with nothing.
Only time will tell whether he's legit or not..

You should stand by your principles instead of comprising them for what others think Razz

Anywho.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:54 pm

I did =S

I still dont think he should be invited, but my NO is worthless with so many YES's so for guild sanctity I'll give him the benefit of the doubt while witholding my personal suspicions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:31 pm

xxxSnipe wrote:I did =S

I still dont think he should be invited, but my NO is worthless with so many YES's so for guild sanctity I'll give him the benefit of the doubt while witholding my personal suspicions.

If you say so.

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Accepted please contact a jr to be added;

* GhoulScout
* EvanMidnight / BurnedFury
* Motivated
* MissMastix
* Notishu/ Aesma
* Raskler/ Flour
* AnaIRay/ TurdBurgler