remake of the application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 1:10 pm

hey guys (again)

I have a lvl 137 marksman (xXjvLAssXx), lvl 58 DB (shadstep), lvl 81 I/L mage (JVlagicJV0) this is the old HB member maybe 2 and a half yrs ago or so, and a lvl 88 CB (XxJVlxX)

I have been playing maplestory since it came out (almost 4 yrs ago) then i didnt understand a thing and i failed many characters by adding to much dex to a sin, etc. first in june 2010 i started play ems to lvl and get a char i could boss with and i made it, only so i could kill bosses like zak in a party.

On my MM i have been in Rhea but just to help them build up the guild and when that was done i asked my friend to join serene and i had to chat with the ldr (arashí)
and he invited me. and after a while i was bored of maplestory coz it was nothing to do so he expelled me. and i joined limitless and tbh i dont really like it they spam way to much.
On the DB i havent been in a guild yet.
My I/L (JVlagicJV0)have been in HB along time ago and back then i never lvled so i got expelled, and my best memory is when I and BurnedFury Killed the B-day cake 2 yrs ago in perion.

im online everyday. from : 2PM - 2 AM (GMT+2) and when im online i grind, doing quests or helping friends with searching fm for items they need i also help them with other things.

I wanna join hellbound because i heard much good from it and coz i wanna be in a politly guild. and i like to help people out if they need, so i think im a nice guy
but i dont really like to brag about myself.

ABOUT ME;

I am from East Norway. im a 16yrs old boy
My hobbies is Twintip and sitting in my bed with my computer and play maplestory :p i kinda like all kind of sports and games.
And I go on school 10th grade.

this is everything about me i think
if i forgot something now plz tell me

i hope i will be able to join HB jr ^^ ~~peace~~


Last edited by polly1995 on Sat May 07, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : maybe to get answer faster xD)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  BlazeHermit on Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 pm

hmm there is something about this application that doest feel right, not sure what it is. i'll see what the others have to say Smile

__________________________
Lv. 207 Mercedes

avatar
BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 3509
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Kingy/Kohra on Sun May 01, 2011 2:33 pm

qt.

Yes from me.
avatar
Kingy/Kohra
Orihalcon
Orihalcon

Posts : 226
Guild : HellBound

Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 3:59 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:hmm there is something about this application that doest feel right, not sure what it is. i'll see what the others have to say Smile

I felt like this on the last app. And I still feel the same. My gut says no. Sorry.


Also, why did you feel the need to make 2 user names?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Zazaram/Denavar wrote:
BlazeHermit wrote:hmm there is something about this application that doest feel right, not sure what it is. i'll see what the others have to say Smile

I felt like this on the last app. And I still feel the same. My gut says no. Sorry.


Also, why did you feel the need to make 2 user names?

haha i didnt but i forgot to make an account the first time so i couldnt edit it xD
stupid mistake tho Smile17

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Heard that you are a nice and helpful guy. If you can avoid character hopping I'll say yes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Karl wrote:Heard that you are a nice and helpful guy. If you can avoid character hopping I'll say yes.

im happy to hear that and i wont ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Sun May 01, 2011 9:32 pm

We have a guild level limit of 120. You seem nice and all, but i have no interest in accepting people under this level, its nothing personal, i always respond this way to people under level 120. And joining on a lvl 120 + char and leaving it dormant to play an alt isnt acceptable either imo.


So level up considerably, and i will say yes. If you really do grind daily then this will be easy, DB is a grind machine xD

__________________________

avatar
Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 2118
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....
Location : Republic Of Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Your inability to sell yourself doesnt do justice to who you really are.

I know you have more to give and are worth more than that App represents so Im going to say Yes.

Im guessing your Marksman is Guildless now btw?
And I havent asked in game yet, but is your DualBlade your main now?

I reached 120 on my DB yesterday ^^
Thorns/Sudden Raid/Monster Bomb is fun =P

Sucks that Chains of Hell and Final Cut arent dropping from Zakum atm :/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 7:50 pm

gratzz!! in lvl 120 and 4th job...

and yes my MM is Guildless b/c i dont play at it so much anymore
so my DB is my main now

im happy to have 2ppl saying yes ^^

(i hope for more xP)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Congrats on 120, but i'm afraid your standard of English does let you down =/ And again, I can't work it out, but I don't like something about this app, so i'm sticking with my initial decision

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Sat May 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Zazaram/Denavar wrote:Congrats on 120, but i'm afraid your standard of English does let you down =/ And again, I can't work it out, but I don't like something about this app, so i'm sticking with my initial decision

Ugh ...rob xD He was gzzing Dan on 120 i think xD

Btw Shadstep, you said you were gonna grind every day, what level are you now? xD

__________________________

avatar
Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 2118
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....
Location : Republic Of Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Evanmidnight on Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Zazaram/Denavar wrote:Congrats on 120, but i'm afraid your standard of English does let you down =/ And again, I can't work it out, but I don't like something about this app, so i'm sticking with my initial decision

Well his english is understandable, without much jibberish, so that would be 'acceptable'.

Though just as the rest i got my doubts.

Do you boss a lot? Zak, papu, pia, cwk pq?
Did you use the pmd's a lot in the last year?

__________________________


Too old to die young
avatar
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Posts : 1003
Guild : Hellbound
Location : Emo-Corner

Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Se√°nFlourRask wrote:
Zazaram/Denavar wrote:Congrats on 120, but i'm afraid your standard of English does let you down =/ And again, I can't work it out, but I don't like something about this app, so i'm sticking with my initial decision

Ugh ...rob xD He was gzzing Dan on 120 i think xD

Btw Shadstep, you said you were gonna grind every day, what level are you now? xD

Lol, sorry! Well, my bad! I'm still doubting though Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 9:48 pm

hehe im 58 atm but i started train again today and gonna train more now the reason
that i havent trainined so much in this week is that Gms had a event.

and yes i like bossing and cwkpq, but i have some problems with zak. that make mey screen freeze, but its not gonna last 4 long coz i work as hard as i can to fix it ^^

and plz tell me whats wronng with the app ~~ denavar~~

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  FlanxLycanth on Sat May 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Im gonna say no, because your male.

Sorry.

__________________________
avatar
FlanxLycanth
P0W3RL10N
P0W3RL10N

HB Member Veteran
Posts : 731
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 32 days after it was made
Location : England, London

Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 10:09 pm

SupraBeast wrote:Im gonna say no, because your male.

Sorry.

A bit random to say really xD

i dont know why, but unlike rob i feel like u can do well in hellbound.

yes from me, gl mate<3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 10:15 pm

thx ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Eddeh on Sat May 07, 2011 10:57 pm

hmm, i say no because ur name is XxXXxXXxxX but im gonna say yes bacause i saw you in fm today.

and since yes got 3 letters and no got 2, im saying yes

__________________________
avatar
Eddeh
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden

Posts : 614
Guild : Helbond
Location : Unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Eddy wrote:hmm, i say no because ur name is XxXXxXXxxX but im gonna say yes bacause i saw you in fm today.

and since yes got 3 letters and no got 2, im saying yes

What are you on about? o.o

Give some seriousness to it Razz

and plz tell me whats wronng with the app ~~ denavar~~

Erm, in response to what I don't like about your application, I don't think your standard of english is great, but you could probably pass by and I don't feel a lot of personality =/ I dont know. Sorry, just me! Hope you understand.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 11:22 pm

ofc i understand
no1 can like every1
no1 can be liked by every1
thats how the world is Razz Smile18

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  BanditsStory on Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 am

Zazaram/Denavar wrote:Erm, in response to what I don't like about your application, I don't think your standard of english is great, but you could probably pass by and I don't feel a lot of personality =/ I dont know. Sorry, just me! Hope you understand.

Maybe he can't express himself very well cause of his english. It can be quite hard to express yourself well in a not mother language.

Btw I'm not voting because I don't play anymore.

__________________________
avatar
BanditsStory
Gold
Gold

HB Member Veteran
Posts : 499
Guild : HellBound
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  BlazeHermit on Sun May 08, 2011 12:02 pm

BanditsStory wrote:
Zazaram/Denavar wrote:Erm, in response to what I don't like about your application, I don't think your standard of english is great, but you could probably pass by and I don't feel a lot of personality =/ I dont know. Sorry, just me! Hope you understand.

Maybe he can't express himself very well cause of his english. It can be quite hard to express yourself well in a not mother language.

Btw I'm not voting because I don't play anymore.

if he cant express himself due to language restrictions then this isnt the guild for him as we are an English speaking guild.

__________________________
Lv. 207 Mercedes

avatar
BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 3509
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Guest on Sun May 08, 2011 12:08 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:
BanditsStory wrote:
Zazaram/Denavar wrote:Erm, in response to what I don't like about your application, I don't think your standard of english is great, but you could probably pass by and I don't feel a lot of personality =/ I dont know. Sorry, just me! Hope you understand.

Maybe he can't express himself very well cause of his english. It can be quite hard to express yourself well in a not mother language.

Btw I'm not voting because I don't play anymore.

if he cant express himself due to language restrictions then this isnt the guild for him as we are an English speaking guild.

lol guys u are giving him hard time here
English is my 2nd language and i think u can perfectly understand me, i dont think his English lvl is worse then mine .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  BanditsStory on Sun May 08, 2011 12:20 pm

adam2 wrote:
BlazeHermit wrote:
BanditsStory wrote:
Zazaram/Denavar wrote:Erm, in response to what I don't like about your application, I don't think your standard of english is great, but you could probably pass by and I don't feel a lot of personality =/ I dont know. Sorry, just me! Hope you understand.

Maybe he can't express himself very well cause of his english. It can be quite hard to express yourself well in a not mother language.

Btw I'm not voting because I don't play anymore.

if he cant express himself due to language restrictions then this isnt the guild for him as we are an English speaking guild.

lol guys u are giving him hard time here
English is my 2nd language and i think u can perfectly understand me, i dont think his English lvl is worse then mine .

+1. My english isn't that great either and I've been in HB quite a time now.
You can't expect everyone to speak great english. We can all understand what he is saying and he can understand us, so what's the problem.


__________________________
avatar
BanditsStory
Gold
Gold

HB Member Veteran
Posts : 499
Guild : HellBound
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: remake of the application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum