Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post  SayDur on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 am

Hiiii, How are you all?

Quick Fact about I
I'm Ashton, Ash for short (Yeeees like Ash from pokemon. Lol) 20 From the United Kingdom and English is my native language but I am a typo pro! I believe I'm talkactive, I can talk about nothing for a very long time. Lol. I would say I am a bubbley type of guy likes to have fun, joke around etc.

*Disclaimer*

Erm my first application so I have no idea what to write.

Maple Life!
Well basically I've been playing maple for what feels like Decade. I've played GMS before it had orbis. I don't remember the year that cae out but I blieve it was Ages ago. I have A CB (my first) AsheyG 115 or 117 I quit that many years ago, I also have a 125 I think Bishop Called ashmeister.
On Ems I have My Hero Called SayDurr. Lvl 151 but with 95 ap points not used I want to Hp wash but like it is expensive. Currently have 11k hp. Currently looking forward to Upgrade my gear because i have recently came back to maple and it is pretty much all new for me.
My first guild was one called "light" were my RL friend was the Guildleader. I left because I couldn't find anyone who was my level to grind with and he quit and left the guild in dismay. My next was HelloWorld. I was in that guild for a good while made many friends and grind partners. Went on many Zruns with them (3hour Zrun was a killer but funand was well worth it to help team mates). At level 100 I left HW for Eris. Oh wow just looked at lastest Topics, You know zazaram. I hope he remember me. ANYWHO sorry to go off topic. I joined Eris and was in that guild for about a year and a half? Went from lvl 100-151 Made many friends. I was the onl non JR to sort out Zruns when Zakum runs were Very profitable and sometimes had to run on Buyers accounts when their net wasn't reliable. I pride my self on being trustworthly and being the only none Jr to have the trust to do so I was very honoured. I quit maple for around 8 months and when i came back I found out I was kick. Which i wasn't surpised about because like lets face it 8months long time. So yeah I'm guidless wondering the hard streets of Maple story alone T_T

Why am Thinking of HB
Well Symone who i knew from HW is in Hb and i get on with her plesently she told me to apply but I haven't ever applied for a guild before and never knew the ropes. Then today I met Echo. We bantered ( made jokes) and I thought well if atleast half of the people are like Echo and Symone then i'll give it a shot.

Oh yeah I'm married to ladylancelot You know sometimes 1st marriages never work out. Lol. I joke we are cool even though she quit. Erm... ... ... Yeah I will be hopefully making money from merch if it all goes well *crosses fingers*
If you got any Q's (Question) for me I'm more then happy to answer them!

Sorry to bore you with my life story. Lol. If this is my life then i need to breathe some fresh air. Anywho Thanks for your time and I hope I'll talk to yall soon
Peace and love Ashton

P.s. Echo and Symone are my references they love me esp Echo *wink wink*

SayDur

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 am

So thats why you were afk for half a freakin hour...Well,app is good,lost of info...jus how i like it.I talked to this guy for an hour or so in HBFM.Seems like hes nice enough.If only he was a drk...but oh well Smile >.>

Back to top Go down

Post  ProSheep on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am

Not heard anything bad about you so i got no reason to say no, You've put more effort than most have in their applications + you are in the level req, So i'll say yes.
ProSheep
Graveyard Bash
Graveyard Bash

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:13 am

Nice application!
Only problem I have is Ex-Eris members tend to go back to Eris again once theyve joined this guild lol. (So do Aeon and Sol)...

Just pointing out that we arent a 'pro' guild, were just a bunch of friends having fun, hopefully we will be doing some HT runs this summer and stuff.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:18 am

I saw you chatting in HBFM. I didn't really pay attention to you though since I was busy massfaming Echo and doing other stuff. Razz

Anyway, Application is alright. Decent level, got maple experience, not too young. I'll say yes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am

As earlier said, ur a known name to 'old' maplers and never heard some bad rep bout ya.

I'll say yes Smile

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  SayDurr on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 am

Hmm... I don't really know how to use this.. Y_Y

But I'll answer replies so far.

Echo, 30mins? You counted? You so missed me, didn't you. i'm smelling Best buddies soon. Lol.

Prosheep. Yaay thank you Smile I was worried I wrote too much. But glad you appreciated my time and effort.

GhoulScout, I understand you're qualms but I don't intend to go back to Eris at all. I'm not going to go tranish their names of anything, but I won't be going there. I see why will. And about "Pro" I don't mind as long as i'm comfortable, have good grinds make some more friends since i've lost like 90% of them *weeps in hands* I don't mind. It's a game its about fun. Very Happy

Hi Karl. I was probably talking a whole load of nothing to be frank with you. Lol. Thank you. Smile

EvanMidnight, Known name. Gosh you do know how to enflate an ego. Lol. But yeah Cheers. Very Happy

SayDurr

Back to top Go down

Post  Motivated on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 am

I love the fact it's your first application and it's a nice one too!

So my question is: Will you join us? Smile11

KRADIANS @YOUTUBE
Motivated
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2009

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SayDurr on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:42 am

Motivated, I'd love to join yall. If you guys accept me <3

SayDurr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 am

I know Ash, dunno if he remembers me though?

He's not a bad guy.

I know I don't play anymore, but you could do worse than to have him in HellBound.

I'd vote for yes (despite you forgot me :[)

I knew him for about a year when I first joined Hellbound (so like 2 years ago) then I quit for that long period, then when I came back, I had no buddy list xD So, I don't know what happened to everyone. I think you quit for a bit too? I don't know. Anyhow. Wonder if you remember mah name, boy-o?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:40 am

Hmmmm wall of text putting me off but I did read your application simply becaue I've seen your name fair deal of times in my own maple career. Nothing negative comes to my mind either when I think about all the past. I'll say yes
Mick
Biohazard
Biohazard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:24 am

Nice app is nice.
Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 am

App is great. Ive seen you around before (remember seeing you in GS2 a few years back)
i think you knew a lot of my buddies, a friend of my friends is a friend. i'll say yes!

GL mate<3

btw, a question which has to come from me or Alpha, do you like purple? yay or nay? Smile2

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  SayDurr on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Zazaram, I remember you!!!!! Uhm, your name... Is it rob. I'm like 95% sure since I can't think of any other name for you.

Mick, I do apologise. I did actully think I was typing a novel looking back at it. Lol. I didn't actully know my name was like in circulation, if you understand what I mean. I thought i was kinda on the downlow

Naru, Thanks sir!

BlazeHermit, When I saw your IGN i instantly thought i knew/saw you somewhere, have no idea though. Surprised Purple! I love purple! My Amazing hair is purple <3

SayDurr

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Well I think the application is very sexy.
So im happy to accept you as a member, I would like you to make a forum account and make sure you check the forums reguarly (a few times a week or something)

Please contact a jr to be added:

* GhoulScout/ Bishlet
* EvanMidnight / BurnedFury
* Motivated
* MissMastix
* Notishu/ Aesma
* Raskler/ Flour
* MrFuzzums
* Barriers/ Wreath

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator