Application Mehlar - Soon to be Paladin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application Mehlar - Soon to be Paladin.

Post  Mehlar on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Hello

After a consideration wether this is a game for me or not I've made my decision and put my World of Warcraft carrier behind me to go all in for EMS.

My name is Andreas and I'm a 20 year-old guy from the heart of sweden(Gothenburg). Finished the program of Data and Telecommunications on High school last year and is currently working as a Store salesman/Repairman on a company is Gothenburgs northern archipelago.

Interests.... Well I love Football, Icehockey, and music for the love of god music. Everything from Daft punk to Hammerfall and Maiden. What would the world be like without music... not a world for me atleast.
I'm also a follower of the best team in Sweden - Örgryte IS. My life, my heart, my breath!
It is a great interest of mine after my injury to follow my favourite teams and sports instead of playing them, but the thrill of scoring or getting a hit will never be forgotten.

As I've lived in the archipelago most of my life I do ofcourse love the sea. I've grown up with my dad and my grandfathers being fisherman so I guess it's in my blood to love it.

As mentioned above I've been playing World of Warcraft for the last couple of years, and been raiding endgame content for approximately 5 years, but as my friends more and more gave up on the game I decided to do the same. I would say that Wow have given me some great qualities over the years I've played it. It have improved my patience(no patience = Fail in all games) With improved patience and always the will to become better you will (almost) always achieve success ^^

As far as maplestory goes... I started playing MS after the Beta of GMS, but the game really never catched my attention to continue and concentrate on this game, but when I recently decided to quit WoW this was the game that cought my eye. So I've decided to make this my new game to go for.

I'm currently(and will continue) to play on my White Knight - Mehlar. That is currently level 101 and raising. As I've recently came back to maplestory I haven't bothered about guilds untill this moment. As I'm a decicated player that always wants to reach the top disregarding of the game I'm playing I would enjoy a big and good guild.

Not really much more to say about my MS experience. I'm improving as the time goes. Theorycrafting, reading forums, just paying time to get better.

That's all from me. If you have any questions regarding this application or about me feel free to contact Mehlar ingame.

Thanks for your time

// Flinta - Mehlar

Mehlar

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Mehlar - Soon to be Paladin.

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 pm

I am glad you decided to apply afterall. This guy is a legend, known him for long.

He's a really genuine nice person, he's leveling at a very fast pace, he's gearing up way beyond the normal reach of the general paladin.

Yes, yes yes yes yes! Great application dude, glad you applied.

We'll get you in! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:27 pm

This application is very well written, yes from me. Smile4

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 am

Even though this app is to be seen as good by our standards,

I'll say no.

Nothing personal, nothing wrong with the app, but it's your job Smile7

I dont think i'd like -another- pally in hb. sorry.

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 am

Hmm another Paladin wouldnt hurt, afterall we only have like 2 or 3?

I like the application

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 am

Hmmm active ones would be me, Per (NoobsHaven) and Alex... and I know what Evan means. After all we had similar situation with CBs in the past... How many of them are left?

I can no doubt see effort put in the application and I like it. Thing that bothers me is that you say that you want to reach the top and so on... I'm just hoping you aren't one of the "pro attitude" people who will bring nothing but "dmg hoe" and similar topics into the chats.

I'm willing to give you a go

Biohazard
Biohazard

Back to top Go down

Pro attitude

Post  Mehlar on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:27 am

Thing that bothers me is that you say that you want to reach the top and so on... I'm just hoping you aren't one of the "pro attitude" people who will bring nothing but "dmg hoe" and similar topics into the chats.

At work at the moment I can not really spend to much time responding but I'll give you some information.

The meaning of "reach the top" is more like I want to evolve while playing, and to have a goal it pushes you to do that.
As having experience as an officer in a successfull guild in world of warcraft I've gotten my fair share of people that has the pro attitude and that they always knows better than everyone else disregarding the subject.

PS. for the "lulz" I would not have made a paladin if I were a " DMG hoe"(?) ^^
ds.

Best Regards

Mehlar

Mehlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am

I will vote trial,,see how he goes Smile7

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 am

Gonna be a no, kinda agreeing with Evan here. Im already sensing the 100s of palla applications that are on the way...... Also, im kinda in a saying-no-mood lately, its nothing personal.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  BattleHawk on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:32 am

I am liking the application. Paladins own after BB anyways! I'll vote yes because there is more to the person than just the job. May I ask how often you level or how fast?
BattleHawk
Steel
Steel

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

leveling

Post  mehlar on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Writing from my phone so excuse me if there is any misspelling. Currently as I'm working pretty much I can not put all my time to leveling, but yu can confirm with anotherworld that my leveling speed still is good. Aiming to hit atleast 110 this weekend. Hopefully a bit over that. So when I'm online I mostly grind as much as I can. Sorry for the bunched up text // mehlar

mehlar

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:45 pm

I like the guys attitude, it wont hurt having one or two more paladins in the guild, I had a clean out lastnight and removed 10 inactive members so we have more than enough space.

Plus the guy will have his uses, if we need a sed mule at HT im sure he can help out there.

No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayam on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Ok so if i still am allowed an opinion on applications, here's mine:

- The guy has written a very well written (proper form) application which was quite convincing.
- It must have taken a bit of time to actually write an application like that, unless you're a really good writer.
- He's been replying to the posts and once again always in a proper form.
- Who really cares about what job he is! I mean if he's a nice guy and you think his personality fits within the guild, then isn't it all good?
- Paladins are going to become kick ass after BB? Better for the guild...
- Many Paladins are going to apply in the future? This is now! Who cares about the future applicants, you can reject them if you want to when the time comes because you have too many of them in the guild. But that's not the case now is it?

So for me (if i have a say) it's a yes! He seems like a nice guy and anyways, you still have a trial method which is possible for the skeptics...

Lastly, and this off topic, Daft Punk is the BEST!!!! Smile7

Good luck on the application Mehlar!

Bishop

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  play on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Nice app, i say yes.

Topaz

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 pm

hmm i will say yes

but with the many years of playing maple i still dont understand what is the point in paldins? they dont seem to do much imo. can someone explain?

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:00 pm

I have average scrolled gear on a 14x paladin and i'm 10k from the damage cap. That's what rocks about paladins!

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:06 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:hmm i will say yes

but with the many years of playing maple i still dont understand what is the point in paldins? they dont seem to do much imo. can someone explain?

After big bang they get a skill called Combat Orders which pushes party members skill levels above max. They get incredible defence abilities and their damage isnt bad. They are even stronger then heros until a later patch, where herios out damage them again. So at BB, they are kinda over powered really( damage, defence and needed party buff) hence the bandwagon...

And before any1 jumps at me about the bandwagon comment, ikr, i made a DB xD

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:47 pm

I vote no. I agree with prev comments about palas. No offence I didn't read the App, But like too much of one thing isn't great. I may change my vote once I read it Smile

Back to top Go down

leveling

Post  Mehlar on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 pm

A little update after todays grinding. Current level is now 107. Aiming atleast 115 this weekend. Over and out

// Mehlar

Mehlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 am

I'm gonna say Yes when you're 120. Think people are being a tad critical on the app due to job. Nice app but could of made it abit more fun IMO xD

Teddy9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 am

I like the guy, the standard of this guys application is very good. He has obv tried hard with it, he alos seems like he would fit in to the guild. Whats a trial for?

James

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Accepted on trial, please contact a jr to be added:
Please register to the forums and use them reguarly.

* GhoulScout/ Damaged
* EvanMidnight / BurnedFury
* Motivated
* Notishu/ Aesma
* Raskler/ Flour
* MrFuzzums
* Barriers/ Wreath
* Fleúr
* ChillChick
* Naruto1337

No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top