Kevin's Application.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kevin's Application.

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:27 pm

irresolute/flour wrote:
Mick wrote:Alright... when I first saw the application it seemed alright and quite positive but I since your IGN was known to me I thought... lets wait and see what happens first. Didn't have to wait long to hear the rumors about your behaviour: "attention hoe" and "drama queen". I didn't like the sound of it obviously. Then I thought... well it's probably just someone disliking you. Shortly after I found out about your application for LickUs (before it's been posted here) and it didn't make a good impression on me if I'm honest. With all the cgathered info in mind and decided to have a look at how you are like when you come around HBFM. First impression was quite neutral... you spoke only with fellow swedish people and apart from that you simply jumped and walked around... after a while some random rude person came in and simply started flaming and insulting me for my characters looks. Then you stepped into the situation and... sided with that very mature person... well done.

Judging by what I saw thus far... I'll vote no.

ROTFFL xD

Did ya have to take the piss out of a jr while applying? xD

I actully dont know what he is talking about xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:58 am

At least I do

Biohazard
Biohazard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:35 am

Mick wrote:At least I do

Yeah sorry if i did anything to offend you, Smile3

Back to top Go down

Post  ProSheep on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:02 am

Mick wrote:Alright... when I first saw the application it seemed alright and quite positive but I since your IGN was known to me I thought... lets wait and see what happens first. Didn't have to wait long to hear the rumors about your behaviour: "attention hoe" and "drama queen". I didn't like the sound of it obviously. Then I thought... well it's probably just someone disliking you. Shortly after I found out about your application for LickUs (before it's been posted here) and it didn't make a good impression on me if I'm honest. With all the cgathered info in mind and decided to have a look at how you are like when you come around HBFM. First impression was quite neutral... you spoke only with fellow swedish people and apart from that you simply jumped and walked around... after a while some random rude person came in and simply started flaming and insulting me for my characters looks. Then you stepped into the situation and... sided with that very mature person... well done.

Judging by what I saw thus far... I'll vote no.

I'll side with Mick here mm'kay, That's like going to a job interview pulling down your pants mmkay, hovering your buttocks over your unsuspecting, innocent friendly, interviewers head mmm'kay and letting out a great big fudge monkey mmm'kay. It's not wanted mm'kay it's not nice it's not friendly.

so ye with that analogy i'll vote nei
ProSheep
Graveyard Bash
Graveyard Bash

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:24 pm

lol@the grats XD

My vote has changed to Yes based on talking to him in the fm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:29 pm

trial ... from looking at the lickus link im not liking the mass defame thing (cus I got mass defamed XD) ... but at the same time u can show us how u have changed and wat you can contribute to the guild/union

Last edited by VoodooWitty on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:41 pm

VoodooWitty wrote:trial ... from looking at the lickus link im not liking the mass defame thing (cus got mass defamed XD) ... but at the same time u can show us how u have changed and wat you can contribute to the guild/union

I dont even know about the "massdefame" she was talking about really, most defames i gave to a person was like 4, and that person scammed me so he deserved it.

Thanks anyway for your vote Smile22

Back to top Go down

Post  Jéssiii on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:46 pm

I vote yes... I know hes very trustworthy because hes sold items to me before^^
And he gets along with people well... so yes. AND GLL F5.<3

[Not logged in because i cba^^]

Jéssiii

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 am

Hmm I havent spoken to you yet so ill wait untill then to post my final decision

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Sorry I never got the chance to speak to you, ive just been really busy this week.
But based on your past im going to have to deny this application. Sorry.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2