Hawtsig's application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hawtsig's application!

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Hello all HellBounders! My name is Hawtsig (my account creation didn't go so well). I'm a 15 year old boy from Sweden and I like to play Maplestory! I've played on and off but recently I decided to start because of Big-Bang. Right now I'm level 100. My class is Priest. You may wonder why and my answer is simple; I like to help people. I find them to be quite good and fun at leveling as well.

My equips is not the best. I don't have loads of funds. I manage to get around though. I love to level with people because then I get a chance to help them with buffing and healing. I love to level in parties as well. As long as it dosen't go too slow I'm always up for it!

I really don't know what more I could tell you guys. I've been playing this toon for almost three weeks and I'm really enjoying it.

This might be the number one question; Why I want to join HellBound. Well from what I've heared you seem to be a big guild that's social which I just love! I'm actually quite tempted on doing boss runs as well so that a huge factor on why I want to join.

Why should you accept me? I'm a very social boy with quite a good english as you can see. I'm quite experienced with pre Big-Bang and I'm learning Big-Bang. I might ask a few questions in the guild chat but I might be able to answer some as well. As I said earlier, I love to help people so yeah. Wink

Thanks if you read this and feel free to ask any questions!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hawtsig's application!

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Tell us a bit more about your self, such as your hobbies and interests

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Very nice feel to the app. Very refreshing to see someone love the priest class and not cry about losing genesis, I myself think bishop is a fantastic class and only got better with big bang.

Your app seems to lack a maple history. Can you tell us anything about your time before you quit? Guilds? etc. Anything at all would be nice. Also a bit more about yourself?

Already im gonna say yes, GL with the app xD

Edit: Vicky got there before me lolz xD

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Zlame/NotVeryOP on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm

What GhoulScout said.

Tell us abit more about yourself, your hobbies and such. Smile5
Zlame/NotVeryOP
Sapphire
Sapphire

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : Joined: October 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Alright! I appriceate for replying so quickly and I like that you gave me some feedback!

I really don't know what I should tell you about myself. Like I said, I'm a 15 (soon 16) year old boy that likes to play games and right now I play Maplestory. Earlier in my maplestorycareer I've played almost every class before 2nd job. I never got that far because I got bored and I didn't have anyone to play with. Now I love leveling because it goes quite fast and I have some friends to play with! So yeah, I'll stick around for a while Wink.

My hobbies are;
- Partying (duh).
- Playing games with my friends.
- Just hanging out with my friends and play soccer or some sportactivites.

The year you turn 16 in Sweden is when you start choosing a direction in school. I've chosen electricity. Mainly computerelectricity. Such as network, internetsupport, computersupport etc etc. I think that you get the point. So, it's my first year and well I'm quite exicted. It feels good and it feels right.

My best memory is quite new actually. Me and my friend were on our way to MP3 and we saw Candy's brother (can't post link because of the rules) We basicly laughed our asses off for one hour!

My dream in Maplestory is to one day finally hit 120 and become a Bishop. When I accomplish that I guess that my other dream is to finally finish the Jump Quest and defeat Zakum!

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Thanks for adding some more info about urself! You seems to be a nice guy (its so good to chill in hbfm while waiting for my ring and talk/listen)

Getting to lvl 120 wont be that hard when ur in HB, enough ppl to grind/party with! I say yes, gl
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleúr on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:49 pm

I'll say yes when you get to 120, I think its a great app, but we have had so many. I'd like to see you get 120 and then you have my vote.

Tired of being bored during SC? Click this link. xD
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=pepperminthit
Fleúr
Flowers
Flowers

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Joined 2008/09

Back to top Go down

Post  NoobsHeaven on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 pm

naah

DMG ho
DMG ho

Joined Guild : February 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:48 pm

cubis wrote:Thanks for adding some more info about urself! You seems to be a nice guy (its so good to chill in hbfm while waiting for my ring and talk/listen)

Getting to lvl 120 wont be that hard when ur in HB, enough ppl to grind/party with! I say yes, gl
Well thank you Cube! I've talked to you very little but you seem to be a nice fellah!

Fleúr; What so special with 120 really? I'm no different person when I'm level 100 or 120.

NoobsHeaven; Care to explain?

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleúr on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Hawtsigg wrote:
cubis wrote:Thanks for adding some more info about urself! You seems to be a nice guy (its so good to chill in hbfm while waiting for my ring and talk/listen)

Well thank you Cube! I've talked to you very little but you seem to be a nice fellah!

Fleúr; What so special with 120 really? I'm no different person when I'm level 100 or 120.

NoobsHeaven; Care to explain?

1. Your application was not great at all. 2. If you would have tried or said that you would level it would have showed that you have comitment towards this guild. 3. The way you are responding to people's post makes me want to say No thanks. So if you reach 120 now you still get a No vote from me.

Tired of being bored during SC? Click this link. xD
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=pepperminthit
Fleúr
Flowers
Flowers

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Joined 2008/09

Back to top Go down

Post  GoreTank on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Idk... hmmm... its just... no.

Gore Never Ends...
Gore Never Ends...

Guild : Utopia

http://www.bluewaffle.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Hawtsigg wrote:
What so special with 120 really? I'm no different person when I'm level 100 or 120.

To clear up that issue, the guild level limit is 120 +. Its pretty rare that people get in below this level. Its also written into the application rules, which you would have seen for yourself if you checked here: http://hellbound.guildmmorpg.com/t1089-please-read-before-making-an-application

This rule exists for many reasons. Might seem cruel , but we need you to be useful to us, on the other hand we want members to be a level where thay can take part in guild activities.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:40 am

No thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 am

i like the app but the guild rules state that we are 120+

once your 120 i think you would fit in well.

maybe if you need people to grind, just say so on this app and if people need a priest to grind with they could PM on this forum (so you can reach 120 faster and be part of the guild community without having the logo under your name)

in short: i like the app, you need to be 120. with the help of guild grinds you can reach it, check the pm box for invites. Smile15

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:21 pm

I spoke to a co-leader ingame and the didn't mind that I was level 100 so yeah that's why I applied now.

Anyways, I've gotten many No. To be honest, I couldn't care less. With the replies I got it seems that this guild isin't for me.

Just a tip, reply with an explanation and not just a No. It makes you look like a fool and a fool who takes the application personally.

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Hawtsigg wrote:I spoke to a co-leader ingame and the didn't mind that I was level 100 so yeah that's why I applied now.

Anyways, I've gotten many No. To be honest, I couldn't care less. With the replies I got it seems that this guild isin't for me.

Just a tip, reply with an explanation and not just a No. It makes you look like a fool and a fool who takes the application personally.

There is no co-leader of hellbound. There is jr masters but im the only leader of the guild.

And actually your attitude is pretty bad, you have to be prepared to be knocked back on an application and receive criticism, if you got to 120 you most likely would have been accepted but after seeing your replies I feel like this guild isnt for you.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top