Acquires's Application ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Acquires's Application ^^

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Who am i?

Right well. About me personally! I'm an 18 year old College student from Bristol England. I have a strong interest in Computers and Business. I currently build and repair computers and laptops in my area.

First started playing MapleStory in around 2006 i think? I played on GMS on Windia for as long as i can remember. I had a 147 Dark Knight and 196 Bishop when i quit and was a member of the guild 'Deception' which was one of the first guilds made. Im quite old school so im not up to date with the latest comings and goings of MS. Recently joined EMS as it wasn't out when i played GMS. Started playing really recently and i'm basically looking for a community of people to hang out and talk with whilst i level. Obviously i have a ton of boss experience. I organised Zakum runs back when it was hard to kill! And regularly fought Horntail and Anego and all that jazz.

Im currently only level 15, but i started like 20 minutes ago! Although this is a low level for you to consider, note that im used to the hard grind of 1x exp with no 2x from beta! So levelling is not a problem for me and i hope to be of use to you soon.

I don't know how things are now, but when i played i earned my mesos through scrolling, and generally getting lucky and selling. A friend of mine gave me some start up mesos of his when he quit so i have a little bit of funding.

I'd like to think i'd be offered the benefit of the doubt. I'm not a noob to MS, i work hard at levelling and learning bosses. I feel i could benefit the guild a lot in the near future. I hope you consider my application and get in touch!

Back to top Go down

Re: Acquires's Application ^^

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi there. Our guild level limit is 120. Try again then maybe.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 pm

I was hoping to maybe get an invite to the Junior guild if thats possible Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Acquires wrote:I was hoping to maybe get an invite to the Junior guild if thats possible Surprised

Nope sorry, we arent recruiting to the jr guilds anymore.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Yeah I need to change the rules, guild info and our recruitment page.

You seem like a nice guy though, how long do you think it will take you to reach 120?

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Hey Very Happy Well at the rate im going I'm hoping a couple of weeks. Because of work, the girlfriend etc. But I plan on spending every spare minute I'm at home on Maple. I've started scrolling some gears already Smile Thanks Smile the only reason I'm not on at the moment is because I've been dragged shopping with the girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Well I hope your still interested once you reach 120, but im going to close your application for now and when you reach 120 please make another application.

Feel free to use the forums though Smile1

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down