Sailian's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sailian's Application

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:49 pm

So here I go^^ I've alredy announced to some people I will officialy apply for Hellbound Smile19

So first of all let's start with the boring bits, my character information

IGN: Sailian Smile4
Class:Aran
Level:127 (Rising since I love grinding, because my bear is super awzum *_*)
Bossing experience: Zakum,Pianus,Papulatus

Not much to add here huh?-_- If you want to know a bit more about my character

Previous guild:
Origin

Why did I leave this guild?
Well first of all I never ment to join this guild O_O The leader, emula, smegaed he was recruiting people of any level. I whisped him and asked him about the guild and then I just got an invite and was like oh what ever lets join.

I was just there for barely a week since it hardly gives what I need <.< There are some great people I bl'ed tho! (More down in my application about what I expect from a guild)

About me and maple:
Well I realy love maple x.x I play it before EMS even existed (GMS back then) but I joined EMS since like 3 years now, I realy have no previous characters since I always grinded till like level 50 and just deleted the chara, what I realy loved about maple was merching *.* I always hoped Nexon will release a merching class one day Meso2 (Now you probably think what is this mad man saying a MERCHING CLASS? But hey there games with one like Ragnarok x.x) Reading some certain websites about updates in KMS kinda crushed all my hopes for a merching class since Maplestory just doesnt seem like the game where this concept would fit in <.<

Note: I also plan to grind a KOC to 120 since I read about the nice blessing it will give you, right now I only have a level one blessing=(

Why did I choose an Aran?
Well call me dumb/stupid/a fool but I realy love the maplestory storyline. Theres much more in it than one could think and Arans storyline just sounds perfect to me. I can perfectly put myself into the class and actualy feel like Aran, a hero that is trying to regain his power and gets stronger with every day, which is also my life philosophie - Progress. Every day I want to be better even if it's just a little Wink

About me in real life:
My name is Senne, I am 17 and I currently live the UK. Well I'm originaly from belgium but because of my dads Job we traveled a lot around the world but we settled down in the UK for good now Wink

In my free time I enjoy playing maple ofcourse (addict much haha) But also do stuff that normal people do such as some sports or playing with my Nintendo Wii but what my heart also beats for is Bleach <3 And overall Mangas and Animes. But bleach is just the best im an absolute bleach maniac haha

Why Hellbound?
Well I realy want a nice and warm guild that grinds, bosses or just chills and has a nice chat/laugh and I think Hellbound is just perfect for that

I've always been a nice player and never did something wrong (Never hacked/Scammed etc) and whenever an exploit came up I stayed away in the FM but meh every merch knows how fked up an exploit makes you feel.

That will be all for now. If there is any question open feel free to ask it on the forum or catch me in game under the IGN Sailian.

Sailian the Hero! (And his cute bear x.x)

Edit:
Well here some more information about me and what I like.
If it comes to Sport im not too choosy. I just do some sports to stay in shape be it working out in the school gym, with a friend or just playing some basketball.
Music I listen to is mostly trance, can't think of more to add but if you like we can have a small chat in maple I’m online on Sailian as I write this.

Last edited by SailianTheHero on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Sailian's Application

Post  Jessii on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Hah! I just bumped into you omw back from zak, and you seem like a nice dude, trail from me Smile2

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  Stargod on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:28 pm

In my free time I enjoy playing maple ofcourse (addict much haha) But also do stuff that normal people do such as some sports or playing with my Nintendo Wii but what my heart also beats for is Bleach <3 And overall Mangas and Animes. But bleach is just the best im an absolute bleach maniac haha

I would prefer it if you added some more details in the about me section. Though you do talk about yourself I find it is rushed or in other words I find it brief. Maybe you could dwell more into the sports you do and other social activities you may/may not do. Also you could state what genre you like or your favorite songs? Also I would like to know possible hobbies you have.

I would however say that the application looks good and with a few tweaks could be improved quite a bit.

Its A Guy Thing...

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:25 pm

SailianTheHero wrote:
Why Hellbound?
Well I realy want a nice and warm guild that grinds, bosses or just chills and has a nice chat/laugh and I think Hellbound is just perfect for that

How did you get this idea? We might just be a bunch of a-holes.

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Evanmidnight wrote:
SailianTheHero wrote:
Why Hellbound?

Im no a-hole f5

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ProSheep on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Evanmidnight wrote:
SailianTheHero wrote:
Why Hellbound?

He's right meng i'm a proper dupes.
ProSheep
Graveyard Bash
Graveyard Bash

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Evanmidnight wrote:
SailianTheHero wrote:
Why Hellbound?

Might be?

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMastix on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:16 pm

I liked the app but the only thing that worries me about the app is that although you say you love grinding, you seem to love merching more.
Are we going to be adopting a mercher who's always merching/shopping in fm spam and therefore never talks or someone who is always afk in shop mode/offline whilst his nx merchant sells and who rarely interacts with the guild? Or worse, are we going to get someone that constantly uses union chat as an fm to sell/buy/trade and merch with members?

Dragon Ball Z

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Hey xD You whispered my char last night, but I had to go afk. I thought u were a stalker Smile12

Application seems nice. I felt like i was talking to someone, rather then reading the usual curiculum-vitae style format.

I have no problem recruiting an avid mercher, just no price checking in guild chats or "merching" off of guild members.

On that note, do you merch off of your aran? Or do you have a seperate mule for merching?

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Sorry that I didn't respond earlier, I was online the whole day and f5’ed my thread like every 15-30 minutes but I wanted to wait until several people had posted their question so I can answer them at once Very Happy

Stargod wrote:

I would prefer it if you added some more details in the about me section. Though you do talk about yourself I find it is rushed or in other words I find it brief. Maybe you could dwell more into the sports you do and other social activities you may/may not do. Also you could state what genre you like or your favorite songs? Also I would like to know possible hobbies you have.

I would however say that the application looks good and with a few tweaks could be improved quite a bit.
Sure I’ll edit my application a bit and add some more information

Evanmidnight wrote:
SailianTheHero wrote:
Why Hellbound?

Might be, but I did a lot of research about different guilds I'd possibly like to join and Hellbound seems to be the best fiting one. I’ve never heard complains about Hellbound members about hacking, scamming, insulting etc and if so the member has been kicked

MissMastix wrote:I liked the app but the only thing that worries me about the app is that although you say you love grinding, you seem to love merching more.
Are we going to be adopting a mercher who's always merching/shopping in fm spam and therefore never talks or someone who is always afk in shop mode/offline whilst his nx merchant sells and who rarely interacts with the guild? Or worse, are we going to get someone that constantly uses union chat as an fm to sell/buy/trade and merch with members?
Uh don’t worry I should have added I ended my merching career for now and fully focus on “project” Aran and I'd never do such a thing as spamming union chat full with S > this and this I didn’t even do that with my bl. o.o Sure I would advertise a little if I was able to obtain a nice item for a cheap price and I'd like to resell it but I can ensure you a spam would never occure nor would I ask for a p/c all the time. o.o I kind of never do that since I study the Fm myself

Sean wrote:Hey xD You whispered my char last night, but I had to go afk. I thought u were a stalker Smile12

Application seems nice. I felt like i was talking to someone, rather then reading the usual curiculum-vitae style format.

I have no problem recruiting an avid mercher, just no price checking in guild chats or "merching" off of guild members.

On that note, do you merch off of your aran? Or do you have a seperate mule for merching?

No I don’t, I used mules for that

Edit: also level 130 and 50% now.

Back to top Go down

Post  FlanxLycanth on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:52 am

Nice app, seems like a very nice person i say yes.

P0W3RL10N

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 32 days after it was made

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:51 am

I like your app.....only question i have now....whats that with the cute bear????
Teddy4 Teddy5 It's a yes for me btw, GL
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:32 am

SailianTheHero wrote:

U made 127 to 130 and 50% in 1day? Smile3 ur gettin leeched or something?

Back to top Go down

Post  Stargod on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 am

OrangutanF9 wrote:
SailianTheHero wrote:

U made 127 to 130 and 50% in 1day? Smile3 ur gettin leeched or something?

Just to clarify for you leech sucks, HS on the other hand is rather nice. Though I know for my lvl 138 NL it will take 4 hours of grinding to achieve one level. and per level it will probably add 10-20 minutes (for the few foreseeable levels). So I think if I am correct at lvl 125-130 Pap solos gave be around 25-40% for two paps and similar amount on 2 zaks which could basically do most of a level in around 1 hour. Meaning he could of grinded for like 6-8 hours to gain another 2 levels.

Though as I post this I notice he is lvl 131.

BACK onto the topic:
I am glad you added more information on yourself it helps members clarify who you are.
After adding information I guess I have to say yes now.

Its A Guy Thing...

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Evanmidnight wrote:
SailianTheHero wrote:
Why Hellbound?

I think you might have mistaken us with Solaris, Evan! Smile13

OT: i really like the app and your leveling seems promising and fast!

if you decide to take up merching again, i would really like a mercher friend to p/c / talk about merching with. Smile15

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 pm

I'm not sure. Youre app was pure facts lacked personality. So i'm just gonna be watching until i've gained enough knowledge about your character.

Back to top Go down

Post  BowBoonga on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:50 pm

trial on this one, see how he does...cant tell much from the moment so trial and error basis Very Happy

HellBound Awards ~ Bowman of The Year 2009
EMS FORUMS:
Bowman Guide:Bowman Guide Linky
Bowman Training Spot Guide:Training Guide Linky
BowBoonga
Pokémon
Pokémon

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:06 pm

well ive known senne for a while now!
defent Yes for me! he will make great addition to Hellbound!
i got to know him very well recently (late night chats of bl )

u should really give him a chance! he is awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:19 am

Well sadly I have to say No for trying to su*k up to me, to get my vote..
I don't like that as your first impression on me.

But I'm only one person Smile9

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:57 am

Accepted on trial please contact a Jr to be added:

* GhoulScout
* EvanMidnight / BurnedFury
* Motivated
* MissMastix
* Tatara
* Notishu/ Aesma
* Raskler/ Flour