Application of xXdry86Xx

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:44 pm

>>Application of xXdry86Xx<<

IGN: xXdry86Xx
Job: Night Lord
Level: 145
Name: Johannes

Hello guys,
my name is Johannes I’m 16 years old and live in Germany.my scool is an Gymnasium. My hobbies are sports like tennis, snowboarding and swimming, to chill with my friends, hearing nice music d-.-b and of course playing PC and chatting all the day c(= .I’m playing maple for 3 years but in this period of time I did less 1 year a break of playing Maple O_o. I think I’m a nice boy Wink and very helpful. I never hacked and all I did and do is legal =P.
Oh I forgot a very important thing. I love the anime Naruto. My favourite character is Sasuke <33333 Smile4 I hope you know him otherwise Smile8 x_x.

Other character:

-WildDry- wild hunter lvl 46

Previous guilds:

Timelesss

Reasons for leaving:

I left the guild because it got more and more inactive =(

Knowledge about HP washing:

I did a bit hp wash on my NL. You should wear good int equip when you lvl up then you set 1 AP in HP. After that you use AP reset and do MP -1 and 1 on one of these stats STR/DEX/INT/LUK. DONE I wanna do more hp wash when I finish cubing my equip. Smile5

HP:

Base 4684 hp, with equip 6634 hp

Equip:

Range: 18k clean Smile1

Claw 3lined unique 11atk 20%boss dmg 6%total dmg

VSS 3lined unique 12%luk

Black belt 2lined unique 6%luk

Lubavs 3lined unique 15%luk

PAC 2lined 13atk epic 2%luk

Czak 3lined epic 6%luk

Rex 3lined epic 9%luk

Other equip nothing special

How I earn mesos:

I sell a lot of nx, scrolls, good equip, zak helmets, boss drops and so on (marching).

Goals in Maple:

Of course I will, as in fact all, reaching lvl 200 and improve my current range (only 18k clean =[ ). In any case I will still do many bossruns with friends or solo (I also like helping others, who need helmets or other things from bosses).

Reasons as to why I wish to join Hellbound:

I would like to join the guild Hellbound because I've heard much good about the guild and I am looking for an active “bossrun” guild. I often chill in your “guilds fm” and I chat with many guild members, all super nice *_*. Also I bought 2 tt30 from guild members (I think it was naruto1337 and eh some1 with blood in his name xD) but I boomed all =( (now I boomed 3 tt30 wtf?)

I hope that I will be accepted and look forward to a response Wink

friendly greetings

Johannes

p.s. Well, I hope I said all what you need to know about me Wink when you have questions post a reply or ask me ingame =D

Back to top Go down

Re: Application of xXdry86Xx

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:27 pm

You sound like someone I know very well.... Though i'd like to know a lil bit more about your personality
Moving on ! Is there anyone currently in HellBound that you know ? Also other than "Boss runs" what do you think Hellbound has to offer you and what you've to offer them ?

Smile8 ( I'm only giving you tht look cause ur a Sasuke lover )

Last edited by BlurredFate on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Stargod on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Well I guess I will start:

The application looks rather untidy on the eye. No offense but I don't think HB will accept members purely on equips thus I think you don't need to state that. Though you seem like a nice guy the information you provided us could be improved. More information and what not. Also to go with the equips we dont really need to know about HP washing.

Important info in your app :

>>Application of xXdry86Xx<<

IGN: xXdry86Xx
Job: Night Lord
Level: 145
Name: Johannes

Hello guys,
my name is Johannes I’m 16 years old and live in Germany.my scool is an Gymnasium. My hobbies are sports like tennis, snowboarding and swimming, to chill with my friends, hearing nice music d-.-b and of course playing PC and chatting all the day c(= .I’m playing maple for 3 years but in this period of time I did less 1 year a break of playing Maple O_o. I think I’m a nice boy and very helpful. I never hacked and all I did and do is legal =P.
Oh I forgot a very important thing. I love the anime Naruto. My favourite character is Sasuke <33333 I hope you know him otherwise x_x.

How I earn mesos:

I sell a lot of nx, scrolls, good equip, zak helmets, boss drops and so on (marching).

Goals in Maple:

Of course I will, as in fact all, reaching lvl 200 and improve my current range (only 18k clean =[ ). In any case I will still do many bossruns with friends or solo (I also like helping others, who need helmets or other things from bosses).

Reasons as to why I wish to join Hellbound:

I would like to join the guild Hellbound because I've heard much good about the guild and I am looking for an active “bossrun” guild. I often chill in your “guilds fm” and I chat with many guild members, all super nice *_*. Also I bought 2 tt30 from guild members (I think it was naruto1337 and eh some1 with blood in his name xD) but I boomed all =( (now I boomed 3 tt30 wtf?)

I hope that I will be accepted and look forward to a response

friendly greetings

Johannes

p.s. Well, I hope I said all what you need to know about me when you have questions post a reply or ask me ingame =D

Would Like more personal information / more information. Like how long you have done the sports. What social activities you do. I would also like it if you tweaked your application. Make it neater + clearly label each section. Such as
Why I want to be part of Hellbound:
Information goes here!

And so forth.
Thanks for reading my large post and please act upon it.

Its A Guy Thing...

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Application copied and pasted from the application he made to Eave... so im not impressed with that. Plus he was denied for stealing Zakum channels...

http://forum2.aimoo.com/EaveRecruitment/Eave/xXdry86Xx-Denied-1-1010952.html

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stargod on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:45 pm

GhoulScout wrote:Application copied and pasted from the application he made to Eave... so im not impressed with that. Plus he was denied for stealing Zakum channels...

http://forum2.aimoo.com/EaveRecruitment/Eave/xXdry86Xx-Denied-1-1010952.html

+ According to Eave 'Dodgy' equipment. Which happens to seem familiar to me.
Plus I don't like how you applied to Eave today. That shows me that you are not serious with joining HellBound but instead I high profile Guild. I vote no. Sorry.

Its A Guy Thing...

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:49 pm

It looks more like your looking for a guild to use and "dry" up then move on. I don't see how you could apply to Eave, get denied, and in your right mind the apply to HellBound by copying and pasting the application. This shows you have no respect or pasion for HellBound and your just looking got a well trusted and known guild Under your IGN. It's a no from me.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 pm

i dont like Timeless guild.

plus what was said above. going to vote no.

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  BattleHawk on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 pm

You need to put a little more effort than that to get into this guild. We aren't really bothered about the equips, you could have the best equips in maple and be such a arse, no offence to you like but we accept people with a good personality and willing to have a laugh.

If you want a guild to join, then go to Aeon ill have to give you a straight answer which is a no mate.
BattleHawk
Steel
Steel

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  GoreTank on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:02 pm

No thanks.

Gore Never Ends...
Gore Never Ends...

Guild : Utopia

http://www.bluewaffle.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

* Brags about equip in the application.
* Copy passed from your application to Eave and changed it a little, but it's virtually the same.
* Zakum channel stealer -I'm not a big fan of those.

Even I notice bad English in the application and to be honest it was kinda messy written.

It's a No from me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 pm

What should i say to this =(

1. the equip: the most guild wanna know what equip im using. i didnt show of with my eq -.-"
2. i bought a claw at fm which have 7stars. but when i bought this claw i didnt know that it can be a hacked one and i dont want to buy a new expensive claw only cauz it can be a hacked weapon =(
3. why should i write a new application? it says all about me. in the real life its the same. when you apply at 2 offer of employment you use the same application? (when you want i can write a new application)
4. why i applied at eave and then at hellbound? i couldnt decide btw hellbound and eave cauz i heard many good things about both and all ppl in both fm were very friendly. but i decieded me for eave cauz my best friend ninjahtieves said he wanna apply at eave. =D
5. zak channels stealing: i stole 2x a zak channel. and i know it was fail. but i cant cancel it =(
-1. steal : i didnt see that there was a person
-2. : I waited over 2h for an free channel and then i was so furies that i stole an channel and i know it was false.
6. i walked post 1month i went in fm and was random invited from an timelesss member. and all think its a hacker guild but it isnt. and only cauz i was randomly in this guild all treat my like im a hacker but im not =(

greets

Johannes

Last edited by xXdry86Xx on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  BattleHawk on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:30 pm

xXdry86Xx wrote:What should i say to this =(

1. the equip: the most guild wanna know what equip im using. i didnt show of with my eq -.-"
2. i bought a claw at fm which have 7stars. but when i bought this claw i didnt know that i can be hacked and i dont want to buy a new expensive claw only cauz it can be a hacked weapon =(
3. why should i write a new application? it says all about me. in the real life its the same. when you apply at 2 offer of employment you use the same application? (when you want i can write a new application)
4. why i applied at eave and then at hellbound? i couldnt decide btw hellbound and eave cauz i heard many good things about both and all ppl in both fm were very friendly. but i decieded me for eave cauz my best friend ninjahtieves said he wanna apply at eave. =D
5. zak channels stealing: i stole 2x a zak channel. and i know it was fail. but i cant cancel it =(
-2. : I waited over 2h for an free channel and then i was so furies that i stole an channel and i know it was false.
6. i walked post 1month i went in fm and was random invited from an timelesss member. and all think its a hacker guild but it isnt. and only cauz i was randomly in this guild all treat my like im a hacker but im not =(

greets

Johannes

Nice explaining and all, but I don't think you will ever make it in to this guild, I am sure the fellow guildies will agree with me.
BattleHawk
Steel
Steel

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  Stargod on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 pm

xXdry86Xx wrote:What should i say to this =(

2. i bought a claw at fm which have 7stars. but when i bought this claw i didnt know that it can be a hacked one and i dont want to buy a new expensive claw only cauz it can be a hacked weapon =(

greets

Johannes

I think if your not willing to alter your application to make it easier to read then that sums it up.
You are being stubborn which rarely has a time or place. I also don't think you even looked at other peoples applications. None of those who are accepted get in by stating equips, which also shows you want the below your IGN. Sorry I personally think you don't really want this guild just the name that comes with it. My choice will again be a stern No.

Its A Guy Thing...

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 pm

xXdry86Xx wrote:3. why should i write a new application? it says all about me. in the real life its the same. when you apply at 2 offer of employment you use the same application? (when you want i can write a new application)

For me that just shows that you're not that serious about joining this Guild. There for I don't want you in the Union.

Like you kinda said your self,
different Guilds want to know different things about you. We are not intrested in what kind of equip you have.

Did you even look and read what we want from an application?
Read our rules?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 pm

fraidaho wrote:
xXdry86Xx wrote:3. why should i write a new application? it says all about me. in the real life its the same. when you apply at 2 offer of employment you use the same application? (when you want i can write a new application)

For me that just shows that you're not that serious about joining this Guild. There for I don't want you in the Union.

Like you kinda said your self,

different Guilds want to know different things about you. We are not intrested in what kind of equip you have.

Did you even look and read what we want from an application?

Read our rules?

sure, i read it.

when you want i can write a new application

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:10 pm

xXdry86Xx wrote:sure, i read it.

It wont change my vote.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 pm

1. App was awful
2. App was copied & pasted (Like you said inrl jobs want to know the same thing) But my friend this is maple. And lets say your app is your CV and 1st interview.
3. In your replies you don't seem pleasent, which makes me think you're not a plesent person
4. Drama surrounds you. We have are fair share of drama but seeing as you already haven't impressed me this will just worsen the situation.
5. From your replies and app you seem like the type who won't fit into our community.
6. Frankly you haven't had the best 1st impression on me
7. Oh and your angry. If i'm correct, you was waiting for 2 hours for a zchan and then you got so angry that you just stole one? Hm. You remember of Kser who randomly come in to my channel to ks my BaM and their excuse is "All the channels are free" Now that angers me!

Straight no from me!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zlame/NotVeryOP on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:15 pm

I agree to my guildies here, and Iam not impressed that you applied to multiple guilds at once.
Also, you didn't read the rules AND applied? Do you even care to join?

I vote no.
Zlame/NotVeryOP
Sapphire
Sapphire

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Joined: October 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:45 pm

fraidaho wrote:
xXdry86Xx wrote:sure, i read it.

It wont change my vote.

Frida : You're dead to me

Well you won't fit in, didn't actually put any effort into your app, and even if you write a new app you've already put us off. Goodluck when you apply to your next 'highclass' guild, and hope they don't see your other apps eh? Smile1

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  BowBoonga on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:25 pm

dry86...is that a cheap imitation of dray86 from UndiesPatrol on GMS?
regardless im saying no, your attitude stinks, Try Eris, with a green mowhawk added to your character you should fit in perfectly Smile2

HellBound Awards ~ Bowman of The Year 2009
EMS FORUMS:
Bowman Guide:Bowman Guide Linky
Bowman Training Spot Guide:Training Guide Linky
BowBoonga
Pokémon
Pokémon

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:51 pm