Paulø's apply

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paulø's apply

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi there!

I'm Paulo, i live in Portugal and i'm 17 years old.
My main char is Paulø lv150. I have others chars like iiPaulo, LuckyStick, TooRain and Lenhadør.

Well im new for most of you guys. Who I know from HB is BlurredFate, I know LindaForFun from fm and well I know some other ones maybe from runs and something like that, and a friend of mine from solaris that he likes you guys alot.

I've playing maple for 5 years but this is my first year on europe, i played 4 years in GMS but i quit since a ''friend'' scam all my stuff that i had so i just quitted and a scholl friend in summer at 1 year ago adviced me to try ems and i loved it so here I'm Smile1

Well I'm active and i think I can help HB people. I love bossing, CWPQ, and stuff like that Smile15

My ex guild was Lvsiadas, but since disband a guy try'd to recreat it but its not the same, my guild atm is Fado, a portuguese people guild. It's not a bad guild for someone who's starting and needs help but for someone like me I think its better a guild that can do bosses and be more active Smile2

Dont get me wrong I dont want to go in just becouse you guys are lv120+ Smile9
I want to get in HB becouse its an honest guild, friendly and active.
To be honest my guild isnt very active in anyway and thats one of the reason that I wanted a better guild Smile18

I play maple every day that I can, at moment im a student and I love maple and one of the reason that I want to join HB is to have some fun in maple and to dont be bored all time.

To be honest I dont know what to say more Smile21

Anything that you guys want to ask about myself or anything else go for it and cya there guys <3 Smile2

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulø's apply

Post  Stargod on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Though you seem a nice guy I have to say this isn't the best application I have read. Its cluttered, maybe section parts of it to help us know what you are going to talk about in that section.
Erm personal stuff would help. Things such as hobbies and interests, musical interests. Job/School

Get some help from this app:
http://hellbound.guildmmorpg.com/t2357-sailian-s-application

Its sectioned and easy to read. Don't copy it but maybe take ideas from it.

Its A Guy Thing...

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:46 pm

what job are you?

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 pm

ok .. thx for the advice.
Well at the first i tought it would be folish to talk about it but now here it goes Smile7

Well i started one year ago and my dream was to be a Corsair Smile4
But everyone sayd it was too hard becouse dmg till 120 would not be the best but i gonne for it and now im lv150 and im happy that i made it becouse for me its the best job in maple! ^^
I do pap, zak, scarlion when i got time and friends to go with me.

My Last guild was Fado. I left becouse people are boring, low level, cant go bossing or any other pq's and it turns boring when I cant grind and leveling so i decided to at least try HB becouse I know it from some friends and its a great guild!

At moment I'm a student on holydays Smile1
I'm Paulo, I'm 17 y.o., i live in Portugal and like almost 90% of people in ems im addicted to maple Smile14

My favorite type of music is Trance! Smile7
I dont know if anyone in this guild likes it but I just love this music, i hear it all the time. I love hang out with friends and go to Trance partys till the sun rise, thats what i love to do at night, besides that GF and MAPLEEEE Smile11

I've been playing maple for 5 years like I told before and i want to emprove my knowledge and i decided to do my best to join HB!

I hope this one is better and i hope u guys enjoy it Smile2

Back to top Go down

Post  ELIA on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 am

you seem like a nice person, but in my opinion we have too many applicants and people on trial at the moment? I don't know what other members think about this, but I have the feeling we don't get to know all the new members as it's too many people at once.

would you mind waiting a week or two?

Omok2
ELIA
DMG ho
DMG ho

Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : may 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 am

ohh .. well i wasnt really expecting for that but is there is no maple for me, i think so Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:01 am

Yeah what Elia is saying is true, we have too many applicants right now and too many members on trial so ill keep this application open for a week or two and if your still interested ill post in this topic when we are ready!

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Reopened this application because he chatted me in fm about his app being closed.

Seeing the reason we closed apps 2 weeks ago i re-opened it now.

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

HB Member Veteran
GoT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Hi there again guys!
I was very sad when i saw my app closed and denied .. I waitted those 2 weeks since u guys are a very active guild and lots of people want to join it, in my opinion I think thats a normal thing but here I am again waitting for some opinion about my app and ways to improve it or questions Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Howcome u have a teddy bear for 30m? Smile3
In my opinion this is way to try to scam peoples?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Well just to let you know I borowed 30m from a friend and if u check it after some time it was sold, bought by my friend but anyway what was the big deal of that? o.o

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Paulø wrote:Well just to let you know I borowed 30m from a friend and if u check it after some time it was sold, bought by my friend but anyway what was the big deal of that? o.o

Just wondering

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Well ok but im not scamming people O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 pm

seems kinda strange, seeing its a common store scam. Smile6

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:seems kinda strange, seeing its a common store scam. Smile6

I was thinking this too...

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:02 pm

but im not a scammer :c

Back to top Go down

Post  BattleHawk on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 pm

I don't know but rather to say yes or no because that picture is kinda holding my vote back....
BattleHawk
Steel
Steel

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 pm

BattleHawk wrote:I don't know but rather to say yes or no because that picture is kinda holding my vote back....

+1

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:52 pm

wow i wasnt really expection this ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:25 pm

I dont want to sound stupid but i think BlazeHermit is trying to frame me. I'm here becouse I really wanted to join HB. Of course i dont know everything, I'm the proest person in maple but like everyone, I'll try to learn more about maple with you guys. The reason i choose HB was becouse to help ea other and not frame ea other ea time for a picture that has more the 2weeks. If thats anything personal, i hope not becouse i dont even know you, I hope that doesnt get it me outside. I'm being honest right now, I think thats the most needed quality in human being's that most of times they dont have, becous when I have something to say, I say it. And im not a scammer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:08 am

Paulø wrote:I dont want to sound stupid but i think BlazeHermit is trying to frame me. I'm here becouse I really wanted to join HB. Of course i dont know everything, I'm the proest person in maple but like everyone, I'll try to learn more about maple with you guys. The reason i choose HB was becouse to help ea other and not frame ea other ea time for a picture that has more the 2weeks. If thats anything personal, i hope not becouse i dont even know you, I hope that doesnt get it me outside. I'm being honest right now, I think thats the most needed quality in human being's that most of times they dont have, becous when I have something to say, I say it. And im not a scammer.

Paulo BlazeHermit is a trusted member. Accusing him of this will not help your ap. Whats your reasoning behind this? To me it just seems like he is being skeptical of you. But people see different things, i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:10 am

I didnt meant to try anything against him. Sorry if that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleúr on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:11 am

Paulø wrote: I'm the proest person in maple .

We are not about who is the pro-est. We are a family and we don't take well to this kind of attitude. Also the SS's shows alot I was a victim of that once and the explanation you gave well.. it's a bit far fetched if a friend of yours was buying something then you would have put an arrow for that price or something like that. That teddy etc is a common scam. We like to speak our minds and question applicants for the pure reason that we don't want any bad blood inside the union and Blaze is a long time trusted member and your attack on him was uncalled for.

I vote no.

Tired of being bored during SC? Click this link. xD
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=pepperminthit
Fleúr
Flowers
Flowers

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Joined 2008/09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:14 am

So much drama! Omok3

Whereeees theee loooove?

Back to top Go down

Post  Posk on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 am

As there are being a lot of apps need to be strict with the applications.

No.

Youtube BlowPosJobEMS
Posk
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top