Dr4g0nsl4yer Application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr4g0nsl4yer Application!

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:47 am

I don't know if you will like or dislike this application, but I felt for doing something special... ;] Get rdy:

Hi and welcome to another episode ooooofffffffffff *while hitting my drums* aaaaappplication!
In this episode I will bring you a brand new flashy application from the sweetest person of them all; Mr. Robin!

-Hi Robin, and welcome to the show!
*Thank you, and thanks for inviting me to the show.

-No problem dear Robin, no problem at all. So Robin, tell us a bit about yourself.
*Alright. My name is Robin Karlsson, I'm 20 years old and I live in Sweden. Is that enough?

-Cmooon, you can do better then that. Tell us who you are, what you like to do, yea you get the drill!
*Oh okay. Well...erm.. *scratching my head* Well I'm a pretty happy and social person that prefer laughing over crying. Also I'm a bit of a nerd... not just a computer nerd just a nerd in the way that when I start to do something I reeaaaalllyyyy put big effort in doing it. For example I started to play golf a few years ago. I played golf every single day. I bought new golf clubs, golf balls, golf clothes and I got my golf handicap down from 36(where it starts in Sweden) down to 18 during the first season.

-Wow, that's impressing! How come you are such a nerd then?

*I think its pretty simple. When I enjoy doing something I just want to do it as much as I can, because I'm enjoying it that much!

-Soooo, you are an addict?
*Nooo noo, I know my limits. I'm talking about my spare time here. When I'm really into something I devote my whole spare time to it, not my whole life.

-Oh I see. Let's sum the personal part up with these last three quick-questions, alright?
*Alrightyyy, bring them on!

-Question 1: Do you have a girlfriend?
*Yes I do and I live with her in our apartment.

-Eaasy now, quick questions are answered with a Yes or No, no one cares if you live with your girlfriend!
*Oh, sorry.

-Question 2: What do you work with?

*Erm.. how am I supposed to answered that with a y...

-Just do it!
*I currently don't wo..

-That's not a yes or a no!
*What the... no then I guess.

-Finally you understand the rules. Last question, do you play maplestory?
*Yes

-Of course you do, else you wouldn't be here in the application show. So lets move onto some more game related questions shall we?
*Yes

-The quick questions are over.. you can say more then yes and no now.

*Oh well in that case let me rephrase; Yes we can

-So, lets start from the beginning of your maple carrier. When did you start playing and tell me about your first character.

* I don't really remember the year I started to play, but I remember that EMS either wasn't out yet, at least you didn't get any adds about it when you created an account on the regular GMS. I think I was like 14-15 years old and I was a complete noob. My first character was a warrior called something like "warriorcool" and I got him to level 17 when I understood putting points into INT was not very good. I looked up some guides on how to play and I remember that you had to manually roll your stats and hope to get 4-4-4 in everything except strength. After to much time I gave up and I took the magician route since I got a perfect roll for that x_x

*I got my magician to 30 and made him a cleric and I think I got him up to something like 60-65 (which was huuuge for me back then!) when I stopped playing.

-Why did you stop playing?

*To be honest I don't remember at all, I think I started to play World of Warcraft or something.

-Oh, what a bad choice. But now you are playing again, is this the first time you play EMS since the time in GMS?
*Yes I'm back and no its not the first time. I started to play again 1 year ago just when aran got released in EMS and I leveled one up to 9x when I sadly had to quit playing because my computer broke and I couldn't afford a new one.

-That's sad.. What have you been doing since then?
*I've been working, paying rent and saving money for a new computer which I got now (Some months ago).

-Wonderful! So you started to play again?

*Indeed I did, some weeks ago actually, can't recall exactly what date I started to play but that's not really important.

-And you started to level your aran again?

*I actually didn't. I logged in on it and with the whole big bang changes I figured the best way to keep up to date on all changes would be to level a new character, so I made a dual blader, named dr4g0nsl4yer, instead and he's currently 12x!

-Congratulations to your 4th job then!

*Thank you very much, feels good.

-Alright, but enough chatting around, lets get to the serious questions. Why do you want to join HellBound?
*First of all, playing and enjoying a game with other people you get along good with makes the game 100000x much more fun then if you would play it by yourself (like I'm doing now).
Second of all, the people in HellBound seems really nice, they seem to know the game well and they seem mature, which is quite important for me.

-But why should we let you join, we are some really experienced lads in this guild. Why should we let you in when this is your first 4th job ever?
*Yea I know this is my first 120+ character ever, but I'm really hoping to get this to 200 sooner or later, and sure I never killed horntail and I never soloed zakum but I would rather learn those stuff with proper and nice people.

-So, you only want to join to leech zakum and horntail runs?
*Nonooo, that's not what I meant. First of all I'm a very intelligent player, and I think I can bring much to the table. Just because I haven't killed every boss in game yet doesn't change who I am and what I'm capable of.

-Whats your goal with maple?
*Well the biggest 'goal' is of course to get this character to level 200. After that there are always stuff to do. I can improve my gear, get more money, help others get gear, level alts, yea you name it. But the main goal is still to have fun and make new friends *pointing at you*

-Getting better gear you say, is it bad?

*I wouldn't say its horrible, but I wouldn't say its good either. I had a ton of ilbis on my aran since when I leveled at Wolf Spiders with extra drop rate back in the days, which gave me a nice chunk of money. With that I have gotten myself; 11atk PaC with 2%dex 2%luk, 21atk BwG, an evolving ring, 20dex bathrobe and a miracled reverse killic. I'm still new to this whole %luk gear since that didn't exist when I played before but I'm trying to improve gear by gear when the money allow me to. I'm pretty broke now tho, but since I need to get new shoes and preferably a new overall as well I think I will make the reverse one's when I have farmed the mats myself and hope for a good potential on them (If they don't brake! Very Happy)

-Have you ever used any hacks? What do you feel about KSing?
*I have never used any hacks, not in maplestory and not in any other game either. I play the games I play because I enjoy them, bringing hacks into the game would;
A) Remove then fun I'm having playing it
B) Destroy the game for others
C) Make Nexon spend time and money on preventing that rather then spending them on improving the game in general. And about the KSing. You don't need to be a very smart person to understand that sharing mob xp won't make you or the person you KS the mobs from
level any faster. If someone comes into my map starting to kill mobs I wait for a little while until I'm sure they see me. People spamming "CC PLEASE" as soon as someone enters the map annoys me. If they still stick around in my map killing mobs I usually say; "Could you please Change channel?" if they say "no" or don't answer and keep on ksing I just cc myself.

-Do you waste IRL money on NX?
*First, I wouldn't call it a waste. Maplestory is a free game and I see the NX as a bonus. Almost every good mmorpg game out there have a monthly fee, a fee you have to pay just to play the game. In maplestory I pay that fee aswell and for that I also get NX! Aweeesuuum. Second, yes I spend money on NX ;]

-Good arguments right there! Last question, how do you make mesos?
*I'm just playing along. The most mesos I have made on this char is made from looting and making stuffs with the maker skill. Monster-crystal, enhanced ores (diamond etc) and so on.
Also just looting rare items with some great POTs have made me some mesos.

-Alright then, thanks for coming to the show and I wish you good luck in the future.
*Thank you, and sorry if my English isn't 100% perfect, after all I'm from Sweden but I'm trying my best!

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr4g0nsl4yer Application!

Post  Evanmidnight on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:02 am

First app i've seen written this way. Guess it shows ur personality allright.

Any history of you in previous guilds?

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:04 am

I didn't provide any information about previous guilds because I haven't really been in any 'good' or 'known' guilds and to be honest I can't remember any of their names '-.-

Back to top Go down

Post  Posk on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:15 am

Finally I'm seeing something that's never made before, so original<3

Big yes.

Who can say no to him? F3

Youtube BlowPosJobEMS
Posk
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  JetmirN on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:53 am

Lol > Never seen an application like this before, i useally never read the applications when they seem boring but i enjoyed this! Good work and a big yes from me!

JetmirN
Night Lord
Night Lord

HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : November 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:02 am

I laughed big time, it was fun to read this and I suppose that shows your personality...
Yeah, I want to see more of you xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:02 am

Loling irl! Haha awesome app. Yes from me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  ELIA on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:09 am

please change all "hellbound" occurrences to "euphoria" in your app Smile4

OMG finally an applicant who's not a damage hoe...

Teddy16
ELIA
DMG ho
DMG ho

Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : may 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 am

Hahahahaha you made me laugh Smile1 A yes for me!
Teddy7 Omok5 Teddy7
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  BattleHawk on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:15 am

Lol seriously, this guy application is awesome, one of the first I seen written like that. This was funny and we need someone in HellBound with a good sense of humour Razz

It's no doubt its a yes from me. Good luck Smile14
BattleHawk
Steel
Steel

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:36 am

well if im being honest, i opened up this app expecting to say no because im kinda sick of all these new aplicants, but after reading this i have been given no option to vote anything else other than yes!

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:40 am

This guys been lurking around for days waiting to post his application, and he seems prety excited about it too.

I gotta say I really love the application, nice and refreshing to read. I did think 'omg look at that wall of text' but It was actually a joy to read.

Little quesiton though, can you remember any of your old guilds?

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm glad you liked my application, and yes GhoulScout I have been lurking around for a few days and I'm really excited about this! I'm truly sorry that I can't remember any of the guilds I have been in, the last guild I was in was when I played on my aran for like a year ago and I think the name was something like "Potential", but I can totally mix up that with something else.

I guess the reason why I can't remember them is because they were small casual guilds with like 3-5 members online.

However I do remember I checked up on you guys back then and I was thinking of applying as soon as I hit 120+ on my aran, however that's when my computer stopped working.

I also remember a guild I was in at GMS, iYellow and I remember we hung outside NLC hitting bombs making them evolve and we filled up the whole maps with them and then a F/P mage from our guild put up these clouds over the map and we got insane xp, if we didn't dc ;D

Back to top Go down

Post  Stargod on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Well the app is nice and unique and different. It was not a bore to read even though it was a wall of text. Which in turn allows us to know more about you and in more depth.

Character meets the main requirement. You seem nice and mature.

It is kinda hard to not say yes to a funny and unique application.

Yes!

Its A Guy Thing...

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Wow, it's really one of the most original applications I've ever seen xO
You seem like a joyful person, it's actually easy for you to fit in our union xD

I'm ignoring the fact that you're below the level requirement, I'm voting yes of course! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Noti on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Ꭱęāℙž wrote:

I'm ignoring the fact that you're below the level requirement, I'm voting yes of course! Smile
Im sure I read he has a 12x db so he would be the lvl requirement

apart from that, never solod zak eh? hmm I dunno Smile16

I moustache you a question

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Notishu/Aesma wrote:
Ꭱęāℙž wrote:

Im sure I read he has a 12x db so he would be the lvl requirement

apart from that, never solod zak eh? hmm I dunno Smile16
Well, he's applying on his Aran (which is 9x), and if he gets accepted he will be accepted on Trial anyways (New rule?) and then he can't add any alts into HB2/NB yet xD.

I haven't solo'd zak either! He's annoying and I don't have patience for that D:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Glad you liked it! But isn't the requirement lvl 120? :] I'm currently 126! I'm sorry if you missunderstood me at some part, but I'm applying on my DB, not my aran.

Back to top Go down

Post  FlanxLycanth on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:50 pm

I have to say, i really enjoyed reading that app.

P0W3RL10N

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 32 days after it was made

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:43 pm

It seemed like he was talking to himself... Ahaha. Smile1

Oh yes btw

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian