request to join hellbound (Gabrielzaza)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

request to join hellbound (Gabrielzaza)

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 am

rite. once again. i apologize for the incomplete app i wrote. I admit it was a rushed job as i wrote it bfore i go 2 class, plus 0 exp in applying for guilds. Smile3 . even so. i realized that all of u are very nice to me and gave me advice and support. which makes me even eager to join such a wonderful guild. Smile1

i'm nt a guy who likes to "bam a wall of text into your face" so i'll try my best to impress u guys~

My name is Gabriel Quah. nicknamed gabby, IGN Gabrielzaza. I'm 21 years old. I'm currently in moscow, russia. studying medicine and i'm in my 4th year this year meaning another 2 years to GRADUATION!!!. studying medicine as all of u might know, is one hell of a course to go through. man! its almost all work and no play for me. which is excruciating since i'm nt that kinda guy who sticks to books all day. so here's where the motto comes in. study hard play hard. yea sounds crazy when u're studying for 3 days with 3 hours sleep and still pull out sum time for dota n anime. haha. been scolded by my frens numerous times: "crazy guy. gt time sleep dun wan. go play." bt dats wat works best for me. my personal research shows. me studying bfore gaming is 3x faster than me crunching the book to death continuously. everything goal must have a reward waiting and mine is games and anime. yup. i'm like a crazy horse chasing after a carrot hanging in front of it once i have to study.

favourites? anime! dota!. my 2 prime source of entertainment during my uni life. i'm a hardcore japanese fan. i watch almost all anime available. currently my favorites are shakugan no shana 3, fate zero (continuation of fate stay night!), fairy tail, naruto, working 2, guilty crown(love it), maken ki, one piece, naruto, nurarihyon n etc. yes. i like anime with lots of girls~ follow manga too. sekirei, d gray man, soul eater, one piece, belach, naruto, etc. been chasing after dramas too lately. jap dramas for sure. love bing bang theory n how i met ur mother. sheldon cooper and barney stinson is a legend!

yup. my life revolves around my com. without it i can hang myself. bt dat doesnt mean i dont go out. i'm staying in a hostel meaning frens are practically my neighbors. we do potluck twice a week and hang out in each other's rooms even though we're currently in different cycles. i'm a christian so every week we have a cellgroup together singing and sharing. I play the guitar and love singing. in my youth group back in my secondary school, we even formed a band jamming every weekend. sadly, since i came to russia we disbanded. Smile9

oh yea. yesterday was fun! for my fren's bday party we went out for dinner to celebrate and went to the red square for the "circle of colours" festival. its like a gigantic light n music show. wow. dats seriously beautiful. too bad i didnt bring my video cam. have a few pics though. i f u guys are interested i can share sum wth u.

life in a foreign country is hard. russia is a very cold country and i'm from malaysia which is a tropical country. haha. i can still rmb the day when we underestimated the climate when we had our 1st snow fight. i cant feel my fingers n ears the next day after burying each other in the snow. bt now in my 4th year, i'm already used to it and adapting quite well.

so. thats enough bout me( i hope Razz). lets go to maple. my maple life starts 2 months ago. out of a sudden my gang of frens suggested playing maple since we have a week break. so i created an account and chose bm. after the week, i'm hooked. haha. especially with the pmd and the fast lvling, i looove my bm and its skills. advance dark aura rocks. and i enjoy vending too as i watch my money grow. well. since i'm a newbie i seldom interact with other players as grinding is faster than pq. ( according to my frens) and i've experienced ppl invting me into expedition. say i'm the last to kill hoblin. and suddenly i'm kicked out of hoblin pq bfore my turn comes....many..many times...( is that considered scamming?) so. dats the point where i have a phobia for pq. haha. sad. i've also been ksed numerous times which brought up my hate for ksing n ksers. sum1 should teach them a lesson. nt only they are wasting our precious game time they are being rude n ruinng our mood.

i'm a malaysian so racism is out of the question. as malaysia is a multicultural country. we have malay, chinese, indian, and lot more races living together, what's the problem accepting other races? i speak good english ( i suppose) , mandrin, cantonese, malay and some russian.
i'm a friendly guy and open minded. though i can be buggy at sometime when i dont gt attention~

why do i choose hellbound? well 1st things foremost is dat its a 120+ strong guild. joining it would definitely help my bm grow faster and for me who has little exp in maple, a good guild is definitely what i need. i would love to try out sumthing like bossing n lhc dat i have been missing this whole time. secondly, this guild give me a warm feeling where i feel at home. one day in fm 6 is enough where ppl in this guild are super nice and thx to evanmidnight n stargod who nvr hesitate to help a newbie. i feel dat this is the best guild suitable for me. i've joined a few guilds who invited me bfore bt most of them are cold and inactive, lvls are too low too.. and i realized its best for me to join a guild with more mature ppl as in closer to my age. as i've
experience joining a guild full of kids where i had fun for a while bt its nt for me. haha.

so. this sums it up. i hope u guys are satisfied and vote for me into ur guild. i really like this guild and hope to join it. ლ(¯ロ¯ლ). thx every1 and goodbye.

ps.. i have an exam coming up next week (about 1 week duration) so i mayb offline for a peroid of time. bt dun worry. after my exam the hardcore mapler is gonan b back. Smile8

Last edited by gabrielzaza on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: request to join hellbound (Gabrielzaza)

Post  Motivated on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 am

Hi you might wanna check out the other applications and write something more about you. xD
http://hellbound.guildmmorpg.com/f4-want-to-join-hellbound

Who are you? Age? do you work/go to school? where do you live? etc. Good luck on your app!

KRADIANS @YOUTUBE
Motivated
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 2009

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stargod on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:44 am

Hmm OK??
You wanting to join this guild and yet I see no application.
All I see is a little introduction and equips. We don't really care about how pro or not pro your equips are. We really want to know, some personal information, What you do out of maple, why Hellbound...ETC.

This looks like a rushed job and thus you haven't even done the main element of actually applying.

Edit: As the post above states look at how others have actually made their applications.

Its A Guy Thing...

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:18 am

We like to see some personality in ur app.....its not abt the equips or damage...so add some info pls
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

extra info bout myself

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Sry for the hassle, nvr applied for a guild bfore.
I'm 21 years old. studying medicine in moscow. speaks english well, chinese, malay, cantonese n little russian. beginner in maple (2months) as i'm playing because of recommendation from my friends. so for the past 120 lvls i have been grinding and join only a few pqs such as hoblin n mulung etc. so since i've reached 120 i'm dying to try something new such as bossing and the von leon dungeon i've been hearing about.

i've been invited to a few guilds before but i quitted because they are very inactive or made no progress in their lvls. imagine entering a guild for 1 week and u are rank no.2 in contribution...

so currently i'm try hard to earn money to gt sum good equips and reach my target mesos. haha. 500m for now. i'm always at fm 18,19 or 20 vending.

i'm a very carefree person. bt i always set a target and go for it. so when i reach lvl 120 i'm very happy with my new skills and excited to try it out.
i play other games like dota and love anime n japanese songs.
i dun ks unless forced, nvr scammed or been scammed( luckily) and hope to make more friends while enjoying maple.

so. that sums it all about me and i sincerely hope that u guys will accept me in ur guild although i'm a new player with no experience in bossing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm

gabrielzaza wrote:
i dun ks unless forced,

Meaning you only ks if they ks you first?
What do you enjoy doing if you are not playing Maple or other online games?
Surprised

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm

ONLY when forced. i'm usually ok with minor ks. u take some i take some. bt there's this 1 fellow who really annoys me. follow's me around and start ksing my mob asking me to cc while i arrived at the map 1st. During the 2x exp! we argued bt he doesnt wanna listen so i cc. bt then all other maps are full and i dun wanna ks other ppl for no reason. so i went back n ks him. thats the whole story. i dont ks ppl for fun and i really hate doing it. if it wasnt 2x exp i would have stopped playing. bt he forced me. believe me its very annoying when a kser starts ks u n calling u a noob while u can actually overpower him...

hmm... free time. mostly anime, manga. naruto. bleach. fairy tail. any1 here anime lovers? my schedule is quite tight with exams so i usually play like crazy when its over. study hard. play hard. dats my motto.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Oh okay.
Why don't you visit ch3 fm6 when you're online, you can meet alot of hb members there and it helps them get to know you Smile

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  JetmirN on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Err, you seem like a nice person, i would like to know you a lil better, tho i always give nice ppl a try Smile so i'll vote Trial

JetmirN
Night Lord
Night Lord

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : November 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Hello Gabrielzaza!
Would you please edit the actual Application?

I'm voting No on you because you clearly isn't serious enough about your Application
to take your time to make a good one or type actual words.
Before making something you should ALWAYS look up things like:
* What is needed in it.
* Rules.
* Other Applications to see how they're made.
-If it's your first time it's good to learn from them.
Etc, etc.

I'll always estimate a well made Application and effort
Which I see nothing of here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleúr on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:42 am

For the moment no....Unless there is a radical change in the app

Tired of being bored during SC? Click this link. xD
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=pepperminthit
Fleúr
Flowers
Flowers

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Joined 2008/09

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:10 am

i like you, would like to get to know you tho

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Im going to deny the application, simply because the original wasnt very good. I am impressed that you have replied at legnth but there are too many people trying to get in to HellBound at the moment and im only accepting exceptional apps.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top