Application

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi there, my name is Rodrigo but you can call me Rod.

Maple Section

I was looking to join Hellbound after raj convinced me to join. I've always thought Hellbound was a very nice guild I sold nx to Prit and talked with some members there.
The Character which I am applying on is my Night Lord which is currently level 132 which ign is Badohsai, I also have another characters, ign: PureAssault, Jackáss.

I started playing in GMS some years ago when my bro showed me the game I started playing it and really enjoyed it, but then started to get boring and all those new patchs and shits, then I came to EMS and was really cool, so I came to stay, So How I earned mesos on GMS was making PQs and getting scrolls from the end of pq, also did that on EMS but on GMS I was noob and I didnt know how to get mesos so I only did pq and never leveld that high so when I came to EMS I wasnt noob anymore, I started merching and getting good stuff.

What I like more on MS is boss runs and grind with a party, Because we can talk while grinding thats cool, I also like to have a nice guild which everyone is nice. Smile

I never used hacks, and I dont like hackers. Also I dont like scammers.

Personal Info

I'm from Portugal, I'm still a student but almost finished.

I like to go out with friends, listen to good music (I like music like Eminem - Spacebound, LMFAO - Sexy and I know it, Linkin Park - New Divide, etc...) and play maple, also like to play football and some other sports, I like to see good movies with friends, I have a brother but he doesn't play maple, well he was the one who mentioned me GMS and then I started playing it like I said before and then came to EMS, but my brother doesn't have time to play games now.
I did sports like swimming when I was a kid, long time but yeah I did that, at the moment I play football with my friends when we have nothing to do.

Well daily, I'm with my friends, I'm also every day on ms if I dont come one day or two It's cause of the tests and sometimes we go to the cinema.
My favourite movies are: Avatar and The Hurt Locker.

I'm always in good mood and always up for boss runs and LHC grinding, anything you need whisp / chat me ingame.

Guilds

The guild List I've been in: iPod, LickUs, Born2Kill, Elistism (At the moment).

The reasons I left my old guilds: So iPod was disbanded, Born2Kill was my guild I disbanded because It wouldn't go far, everyone was leaving, I got kicked from LickUs for inactivity, But I'm not inactive anymore, 100% active again, Elitism (At the moment) I dont like some attitudes of the leader, also raj is on HellBound and I wanna be in the same guild as him.

I know raj for a long time and he conviced me to make an application for HellBound and here it is, I also sold nx to Prit so yeah i kinda know him. Razz

Thank you for your time.

P.S: If I forgot something tell me please. Wink

Last edited by Badohsai on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 12 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Hi there!

Your app looks quite empty, could you please give us more detailed information? (I.E.: Your interest, daily life, etc.)

I'll keep my vote until then.

Good luck with your application!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Hmm u barely told us anything about urself, do like Dick said and tell us more!! Smile13

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Please could you mention why you left your old guilds? Smile3 Holding my vote till then.

^.^

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:31 pm

I dont know what to say more about myself, I can't remember at the moment, help me a little please. Razz

P.S: I edited the application, so there's the repplys for some questions already made.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Thanks for the reply ^^

I'll vote yes on this one xD

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Thanks Jéss, btw what do you prefer, Jess or Jessii? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:42 pm

YES because he copy my nx, hair and eyes =]

Back to top Go down

Post  Stargod on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Would like some more personal info and some organisation Header each section : Personal info: Maple Story: Past Guilds: etc etc...

Music - Favourite songs from the artist's ?
Movies : Favourite Film, Genre, and why
Sports: What got you into it, how long for.
Past Guilds: just make it look neat.

I just want more info in general and more of you in there.

Its A Guy Thing...

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Stargod I edited my application with the answers you wanted. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm saying no,
Clearly there's lack of information in the application. Even after when they told you what's missing you didn't edit it quite good. Also for me.. (correct me if I'm wrong) you're just applying because Raj is in Hellbound. Want to be a little more like him? x)
I like Raj don't get me wrong, just that more then one of him is enough
Also I'm not judging you of your maple looks lol, just that... yeah seems a little wanna be.

Why do you only mention the char you're "applying on"?
Lvls, names etc on all your other chars please.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Fair and trustable guy. But, I got one question, I received a PM by someone acouple of weeks ago saying that I (and also manwithaclaw, even though he was offline) would come and ks him, cause you apparently said so. I didn't follow up why he or you said those things since I was in VL during the time, could you explain what that was about? You were in some ks war?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 pm

fraidaho I already edited the application take a look again, and btw I'm not only joinning HellBound cause of Raj, I said he conviced me to join after I was thinking to join he conviced me to do it, so I'm 100% sure I wanna join HellBound and stay there even if Raj leaves.

Prit > I came in a channel and they added me to party, So apparently that party I joinned were ksing the other party, so later like 1 hour after some dude comes and says the other party was there for 4 hours, and I was like wtf? I came in this channel and I joinned the party like a normal member then the leader had to go afk so he gave me the leadership, so they asked who was the party leader, well I didnt know my party was ksing them so I said it was me so they all blamed me for being the leader of the kser But no I wasnt, Then that dude went all mad to me and I said, dude I'm a good person, I'm friends with ManWithAClaw and Prit, so he would know I'm not a kser, he got me wrong. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Zlame/NotVeryOP on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:24 pm

I am concerned whether you would stay IF Raj would quit/leave (not likely tho), because I want to know where your loyalty lies.

The overall app didn't feel personal to me, a bit stiff, but it is entirely ok.

I hold my vote, and good luck with the app.
Zlame/NotVeryOP
Sapphire
Sapphire

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Joined: October 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Well, I give my word I'm not leaving HellBound if raj leaves, btw you guys can ask Prit, when I was selling nx to him, I told him I was thinking to join HellBound, maybe he still remembers it, but like I said raj only conviced me to do it.
Thanks anyway Zlame.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm

So you have only one char?
Because when I read the "... the character I'm applying with is..."
Gets me the idea you have more?

Back to top Go down

Post  Zlame/NotVeryOP on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:34 pm

fraidaho wrote:So you have only one char?
Because when I read the "... the character I'm applying with is..."
Gets me the idea you have more?

Keen, Frida, but he actually mentioned 2 more of his chars Razz
Zlame/NotVeryOP
Sapphire
Sapphire

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Joined: October 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Yes I mentioned my 2 other characters, read the apply again, please. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:37 pm

That whole prit story confused me.. xD

Thing I'm thinking about is you keep saying raj told you to apply. Does that mean you would never have thought about it if he didn't suggest it?
Smile15

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:40 pm

F5 It didn't say that when I read it like 5 times, even after you said you edit it? okej thanks.
haha maybe it didn't update I don't know..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:43 pm

I did Jess, I was thinking to apply I even told Prit when I sold him nx, but raj just conviced me to do it, So like I was 90% sure to make apply to HellBound and raj conviced me to just make the apply, But I'm pretty sure I would apply. I really wanted to join HellBound before raj telling me to do it.

About Prit story like I said I joinned the party and didn't know they were on a kser war, I got invited to the party, so I was just a normal member, Really If I knew they were in a kser war I would never have joinned that party, cause when I noticed we were on a kser war, I really left the party.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:45 pm

fraidaho wrote:haha maybe it didn't update I don't know..

Yeah, probably that. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Badohsai wrote:I did Jess, I was thinking to apply I even told Prit when I sold him nx, but raj just conviced me to do it, So like I was 90% sure to make apply to HellBound and raj conviced me to just make the apply, But I'm pretty sure I would apply. I really wanted to join HellBound before raj telling me to do it.

About Prit story like I said I joinned the party and didn't know they were on a kser war, I got invited to the party, so I was just a normal member, Really If I knew they were in a kser war I would never have joinned that party, cause when I noticed we were on a kser war, I really left the party.

Ohh I see. So it was just a case of to shy to apply + raj just pushed you the last step to click the 'new topic' button? :3

and yeah im slightly less confused now xD

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Yes, I was a bit shy to make the application, so yeah raj helped me to do it, hope you understand now, but I'm not regretful, and I'm happy I made the application, and I hope I join that family called "HellBound". Hehe Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Application hasnt impressed me much, I vote no.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top