Khannibal's Application

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khannibal's Application

Post  Khanniba on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey everyone

I've applied today to see if you'll give me the opportunity to prove myself in Hellbound, so i'm going to tell you a bit about myself and leave the decision to you :]

About me:

My name's Ben Campbell, I'm 19 years old and I've been playing on and off for about 6 years now :] My first account was called map13story on GMS, until the big country block malaky, so I came over to EMS. I have a great girlfriend of two years, I go to university to study Law and Criminology and I currently live in rented accomodation in Ormskirk. My hobbies include playing MapleStory, Drinking, Seeing Amy, Going to Gigs, Running, Weight training, Thai boxing and video making, and going on the Xbox when I stop raging at it :p Notice the way I put them in order ;3

Musically I started playing bass when i was aboutttt 13, then i moved onto guitar when I was about 15, I play on and off but with so much to do I find myself losing track of songs Very Happy

I used to be a massive Emo, and I still love From First to Last, Funeral for a Friend and Taking Back Sunday, but as I grew older I started listening to Indie, The Strokes, The Cribs, The Courteeners etc. I love The Beatles, Oasis aren't bad either and I've got a love of Dance and Death Metal that surfaces mid-beverage Very Happy I'm off to see Skrillex soon.

Here's a little information about me and Maplestory;

I've been playing on and off for about 6 years, alternating through other games and coming back to this, Initially my first account "Map13story" took me around 4 months to get to level 29 as a Mage grinding Kerning party quest. I had no idea about Statless builds and the influence of equipment etc.

A lot's changed since then, I created a Spearman mid 2006 and got it to around level 100 pre Big Bang, bagging myself the rare name "Runes" and my trusty Blood Surfboard which I still have now, after that I took a long long break due to 6th form and social activities :] The account was bordering low dex but still it wasn't too effective, I left during the Tomato event.

I came back a few weeks before Big Bang, deleted my DK and made an Aran, which I soon levelled to 69 when the Big Bang came Surprised I was dexless with around 90 dex in equips so I did fairly well for myself, once again i took a few months break due to exams etc, and when i cam back chaos was upon us, I accepted the chaos warrior event and in just under 2 weeks hit level 103 and decided to challenge myself, I created a pirate as i've always loved Sairs and got to level 80 in 3 days for the Explorers critical ring :] But despite the hard training persevered and in two weeks got to level 110.

I'm currently converting from strless to low str and making Khannibal, my Outlaw, my main, I gathered up 50 fame and came to LHC but one issue i've been having is a lack of motivation to play, I seem to lack knowledge about various things ingame and have nobody to talk to about it since i've been guildless and ingame friendless since the start, so I began to scout around for guilds, I noticed RocAFellas, Enoy, Fugative and Solace but none stood out like HellBound, i'm sure i've seen your videos on youtube and the name sounds like something I want to be a part of.

I went to LHC and saw a Corsair, Piraterulzzz, who I asked about Hellbound and they gave me the link to apply, infact i'm leeching their party while applying. Sorrreeeee. :3

I've needed a guild that can help me out with Runs, Training, Bosses and Info, as well as having some banter with and keeping the community alive! I want to be a part of something bigger, and better, than a single player nightmare of throwing octupus' (Or Octupi 0.o) at ghosts.

And here we are...

How I earn my mesos:

I currently have a Czak, Zak helm, 50 dex bathrobe and a 27 att BWG, all gained through having a good eye on the Maple stock markets ;] and Nx merchanting, as well as scroll hunting etc.

Tell you what, if you thought that'd be short and read through the whole thing you deserve a medal yourself. And if these were the TOS' of my guild i'd automatically take you in Very Happy

Final notes - What I can offer you

As I've said i'm looking for a great guild with a bit of banter, I'm not a rude person, I do like a laugh though, I made an account called Muslamic, because of the ridiculous EDL video with that bloke who lacked...everything, and I had a good laugh with some people, I did get asked if I was a Muslim a few times though, interesting world.

Now to differentiate this from other applications, here's what I can offer you!

[list][*]Indecent pictures of myself in a Tiger Onesy or Kilt, available upon request ;3
[*]An almost 600 subscribers youtube page, every subscriber legitimate whereby I upload maplestory videos and the likes, search BenCANNIBAL.
[*]Some humour, discussion and drunken slur over Skype.
[*] A player who'll take pride and gladly help out in the guild whenever possible.
[*] A player who'll stay loyal, level steadily, and always jump up at an opportunity to do well.
[*] And last but not least, a mate :] Because who doesn't want a new mate?

I hope you took the time to read through my application carefully, if there's anything i've not disclosed please let me know and i'll clear it up faster that a 15 year old who's just heard his mum knocking on the door!

Best wishes!
Ben

Khanniba

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Khannibal's Application

Post  Destabilise on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Khanniba wrote:
I still love From First to Last, Funeral for a Friend
+2 for these two bands. <3 Ever seen FFAF live? (saw them this year along with Red Tape Parade and The Blackout <3)

And another +1 for weightlifting.

And ANOTHER +1 for playing the guitar.

And a final +1 because I think you're funny.

Yes from me.

Destabilise
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : November 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Khanniba wrote:I'm 19 years old ... I have a great girlfriend of two years ...

O.O?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Thanks Des Very Happy

Yeah they've been my favourite band for years, I went to see them at the HUB festival this year, weren't the Blackout playing there too?

Well Jon the story is we went to the Leeds festival and I bought a kilt to see Guns N Roses, and some Scottish guy had a go at me because I wasn't Scottish.
So the next year I went...

I kept a Scottish accent on for 4 full hours, it's all traditional wearing Very Happy what other way is there to wear a kilt? In the words of William Wallace, FREEEEDOMMMMM!

Ahahaha Cruseder4 i see what you did there.
She's 20, we've been together two years.

Back to top Go down

Post  Destabilise on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Khanniba wrote:Thanks Des Very Happy

Yeah they've been my favourite band for years, I went to see them at the HUB festival this year, weren't the Blackout playing there too?

You're welcome. xD

And idk man, I live in the Netherlands so I saw them at Amsterdam. ;P I think The Blackout played at HUB as well though, but not sure.

Destabilise
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Kriss/Departures on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 pm

FREEEEEEEEEDOM! (yes)

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Hey nice application!
Sadly ive seen FFAF in my local bar like 10 years ago before they where famous... (sorry but i just dont like that music xD)

Theres a couple of things that worry me...
Have you never joined a guild before in EMS?

And also the random inactivenes and random quitting is a bit worrying, but maybe if you have a guild and friends you wont feel the need to quit so often.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JetmirN on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:37 am

I like your app. Yes from me!

JetmirN
Night Lord
Night Lord

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : November 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:50 am

GhoulScout wrote:Hey nice application!
Sadly ive seen FFAF in my local bar like 10 years ago before they where famous... (sorry but i just dont like that music xD)

Theres a couple of things that worry me...
Have you never joined a guild before in EMS?

And also the random inactivenes and random quitting is a bit worrying, but maybe if you have a guild and friends you wont feel the need to quit so often.

Everyone to their own, i won't hold it against you...
x2

I've joined guilds in other games, it's not that I don't understand the concept it's simply that I've not been given the opportunity or found one that suited me before. It's not that I quit often i've been playing solid for quite some time, it's just I got back in to Maple at the start of 2011 and I've enjoyed it since, it seems to be getting more interesting, as you say, friends and a guild and you won't be able to get rid of me Very Happy

Edit: Oh, just out of curiousity what music do you like Ghoul? Cheers for the support guys!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 am

Offtopic: I fixed the double post you had with the guest + real forum account.

Trial Smile

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:39 am

I had problems finding out what character you apply with but that's my own fault, most looks good so far but I'll have to read it again after I've slept Smile12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:57 am

Thanks guys, much appreciated, sorry about the double post, just needed to clarify it was me :]

And i'm applying as "Khannibal" my 11x Outlaw.
Right i'm off to bed i'm bloody shattered, speak to you all tomorrow and if I don't get to join have a great New Year regardless!

-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  ABlackShadow on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:01 am

this..., this sleep, is it good?

Razz ur inda like me, making new chars all the time, tho i have goten my main for a loong time jus not the type to lvl it over 60+
ABlackShadow
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:19 am

gratz on successfully not being an emo anymore xD I loved the strokes when they released their 1st 2 albums. Liked how the singer seemed to talk, rather then sing. Formula got old at the 3rd album though.....

ON TOPIC F5: A concern i share with others is that you arent very commited to this game. Soulution in my eyes (well, kind of ) would be reaching the guild entry requirement of level 120. 110-120 is a breeze you can do it Smile13

Secondly, LHC maps are glitched atm. And training on a hacked map is against guild rules. How do you feel about this?

Overall, decent app. Getting 120 gets my vote.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:41 am

Yes when u hit 120 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:43 am

Nice app! Yes for me Teddy7
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:48 am

Yes from me
I don't mind if hes not 120 aslong as hes close, more gp from lvling? Smile5

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 am

Read it through now, a clear yes from me. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Posk on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:00 am

Nothing bad to say, yes.

tho I would like to see you hit lv 120 first

Youtube BlowPosJobEMS
Posk
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:25 am

How long do you think it will take for you to hit 120?
And also, are you from the UK? Your English looks very..... english lol.

And Off tipic: I like different kinds of music, but my favourite band is Nine Inch Nails Smile2

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 pm

Got to love NIN Very Happy I'm still a fan of Cradle of Filth and such from my younger days.

I'm from the UK yeah, i've been looking for a good UK guild for a while now, sorry I keep saying clan Smile13

And the inactivity won't be a problem, while I have played for a number of years I hadn't really gotten past level 50 until my DK, then my Aran and Outlaw were made post-bb and they're 100+

There's going to be a very short wait for me to hit 120, I've been grinding like a (Insert celebrity's teeth and drugs here) for a while now. I mean I made this pirate what, three weeks ago, got to 80 in 3 days which took me about 5 months on my Aran, and in posting this topic I was level 114, now I'm level 117 with about 12% of my level.

I'm going to my parents for new year then out for New Years Day, then I'm back, I should hit 120 by about Wednesday? Thursday? And I have one exam some time in january so I'll just be off a few days to prepare then back I go :]

Regarding LHC, I'm not too sure what the glitch is tbh and in honesty if it's an unpatched glitch like the Hoblin PQ Expedition one that doesn't damage anyone I wouldn't mind, however i'm doubting it's like that and if it goes against the TOC and wishes of the Guild i'll gladly train somewhere else til' it's fixed.

-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Destabilise on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:50 pm

^ Hackers raise the spawn in LHC to insane amounts. That's what it's about. ;p Training in those maps means you benefit from hackers = against TOS and the guild rules.

Destabilise
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Destabilise wrote:^ Hackers raise the spawn in LHC to insane amounts. That's what it's about. ;p Training in those maps means you benefit from hackers = against TOS and the guild rules.

No I was training in a 6 man team and the spawns were normal I've not seen this happen but I'll avoid it until it's patched :] I have trouble there anyway i've been using a clean 64 maple gun until 120 so I can buy a 3 lined unique 30% BD gun, problem is I was waiting to get timeless, but I could cap my strength earlier and get a Concerto since the potential's the same.

EDIT: I'd disregard the getting to 120 by wednesday thing, I've grinded solid all day and although i've got to stop now, I got from 115-119 with 42% today Very Happy Might have 120 by tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top