Khannibal's Application

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Khannibal's Application

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:28 am

Not to get into a dispute with this, I like those I've spoken to so far, but Cruseder, that's not how you spell Khannibal.

You've not read any of the information i've provided, you've just shown a level of disrespect that's simply not relevant. No "Khannibal" isn't a name just anyone would pick unless they were trying to troll me, which as I've stated has happened multiple times in my Youtube career.

This kid isn't me, it's definately someone i've known though who's screwing me over, he's just posted my youtube on a hacking forum. I've said I'm followed on youtube through bulletins on what's going on, I'd posted about applying to HellBound last week after watching Kain's videos and talking to Piratteeezzzz.

I'll say it again, i'd not make an account with the same name I use for everything on a hacking forum, just like I wouldn't on a cheatengine forum, it's ridiculous, especially with what I have to risk, and as I stated in 2009, it's not something a smart person would do. So why, two years later when i start making videos of this game, do you think i'd have a change of heart and do something like that?

SayDurr, I like your style, and I wish I could change your mind, this is exactly what this little pricks done since I didn't sell him my account and despite years of convincing people otherwise it always gets me. All i can say is it's not me and it's a shame that as of yet I'm not able to sort this out and join HellBound :/

I made a video last night with a new introduction about being with HellBound as I was sure my application had pleased everyone I was really keen to get involved, and my video took 8 hours to Upload to youtube, my net went off 68% through and isn't that a relief, the last thing I'd wants people thinking i'm giving wrong information out.

I hope we can sort this out, it's really not me and this Trolls got the rise he's been aiming for for years, yet again. No disrespect to anyone, but with the evidence of this happening before and my defence videos i'd have thought more of you would have seen through it.

There's time though and I respect everyone's glitter of hope, I'm not appreciative of outright accusation and one sided disbelief, as If i'm the verbal punchbag for the bandwagon brigade without people thoroughlly reading through this though.

EDIT: What are you talking about? My account's not been deleted it's still very much there.
EDIT: Message fro Nexon "Due to multiple reports your account is currently under inspection".

-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Motivated on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:33 am

No, I don't trust you after reading all the posts regarding your background in maplestory.

Good luck in Maple though.

KRADIANS @YOUTUBE
Motivated
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 2009

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 am

Khannibal wrote:
Cruseder, that's not how you spell Khannibal.

cruseder4 wrote:
Also made this screen a few seconds before he deleted his account (for confirmation Smile) :

Why was a character called khannibal deleted tonight then? O_O

How can i spell the ign of the corsair you were going to join with? *derp face*

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:39 am

Well Nexon doesn`t off-rank you for no reason at all.

As Motivated said, enjoy your stay at Maplestory though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 am

Khannibal wrote:
EDIT: What are you talking about? My account's not been deleted it's still very much there.
EDIT: Message fro Nexon "Due to multiple reports your account is currently under inspection".

Very hard to believe. Someone would have to produce in game evidence against you in the form of a ss or a fraps. Well if what you say is true, and you didnt hack at all, then that account should be back on the ranks pretty soon, am I right? xD

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 am

Raskler wrote:
Khannibal wrote:

Very hard to believe. Someone would have to produce in game evidence against you in the form of a ss or a fraps. Well if what you say is true, and you didnt hack at all, then that account should be back on the ranks pretty soon, am I right? xD

Let's hope so, I've just had an overwhelming number of messages calling me a hacker and this happened. Either someone's been passing the love around here, or people have a genuine tendancy to jump on the sheep wagon.

This application's been nothing but prosperous for me... /Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:08 am

this is a very popular EMS forum......

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:29 am

Yes im afraid for you that our forums are very popular, a lot of guild masters read our application section to see who is applying for which guilds and whose being denied and so on.... same reason that I read other guilds forums.

If you are telling the truth then I apologise.

But in all honsety your story is quite far fetched. The best thing for you to do would be to make a new char and account.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:16 am

Sorry but im going to have to deny you.

I hope you can see this from our point of view.
Simple fact is its too much of a risk for us.
you made a good application, but lots of stuff about hacks came up when we looked further in to it. Even if your story is true then members will find it hard to trust you and any other people reading our recruiting forums will wonder why we accepted a suspected hacker with a quite far fetched story.

Im sorry but im not interested in any drama having you in the guild would cause... and I know it would cause some drama.

Your still welcome to use our forums as you wish, and if you still want to get to know us and our members then you know where we hang out.

All I can suggest to you is you make a new legit account... or you stop this guy thats clearly trolling you.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3