2Daggerz Application.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2Daggerz Application.

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Ign: 2Daggerz & U guys might know me as EqualToGod.
-But Warrior is not my char, so i quited it. Atm im working out a shadower. but for now im funding and grinding it to 120. (its 110 so far) And my 2Daggerz aka. main 159.

Previous guilds: Hmm Enyo-Enya (same thing).. Elements. And wave
Wave: Well here i felt like the guild was becoming worse and worse because of
Example: This guy applied and didnt use the form or read the rules? ppl say App again in a month? 2days later he app's again, Dosnt fill the form AGAIN. and gets accepted?...
Well ye nearly never boss runs. ppl in guild anoying me ALOT. ppl in guild so noobish,
Example: A guy asking What HS is? Comeon? For real???...

Elements: Well. the guild just added random ppl like "hey wanna join? -Yeah sure. Boom added. Ridiculous theory. Lame ppl, never boss runs. Bad comunity and such and such.

Now. Enyo: This guild i was in 3years ago. untill 1 day i left. it was just not the same
Ppl quited? Ppl went inactive, no bosses, not same activeness, Leader inactivte? LEADER UNLEGIT! and i told ppl, but they didnt belive me. After some time after i left the leader hacked a friend and deleted enyo. all i can say, what did i say. Razz

Okay. How i make my money: Well obviously merch Razz. ye u know how it is Buy cheap sell expensive. even tho its not my strong side. Lately ive become better and better. Fx just today i have made 15% luk, and my pants still are bad cuz i ran out of cubes. So B> CUBES.........

Eh.. yeah info about myself..

Im Nicholas Becker. My skype is: o1NicholasBecker or something, ye ill add u Very Happy. Facebook: Nicholas Becker Bertelsen, and well ye thats it.
Im 14 in march. Wich is soon i guess Razz. i know u guys probably want 16+ or something but yeah. i fell i am mature. and im not one of these kids.
Ask ppl ive met, LuckySe7en, Prit, Fred, george i think jessi knows me. Yeah and some others but thats who i can get in mind..
I live in Denmark. But im born in england and lived there half my life so i speak Perfect english. i might spell wrong 1 or 2 times. but who dosnt? Smile3

Hmm.. im online everyday and if i have time then i help ppl in need. I like, or LOVE grinding at the LHC. and ive noticed u guys do this alot.

Why would i apply? : well u see. I think this guild is incredible. I love the way u have so meany guilds in union. I love how the GFM is always full. i love how there is always some1 to talk with, i love how u boss. i love how u talk to eachother (refering to george and fred lol... i love the comunity. i love ur grinds i love so much about u...

Why u should add me?: Im a guy, who loves this game. i waste srlsy too much time on it. but i cant stop Razz I like merching, grinding LOVE bossing. I love helping ppl cuz it makes me fell special? idk why.. it just does. I love to sit down and chit chat. i love to just hang around the GFM or talk in union chat. So yeah..

How long ive played: Well like 6months GMS, and then i played EMS since like the day it came out. :-)...

so far i dont have plans of Demonslayer or mercedes or cannon shooter. but lets see what the future brings us..

Thanks for reading -Nick Smile

~last minute!~

Guys i must tell u this. I have been in enyo 3times.
Why? Well
1st time i got kicked. for being in a fight with a guy who kept calling me bi'tch and saying my mom was a Wh0re.. I dissliked it and said to him to Fk off and not speak about my mom cuz he was nothing else than a bla bla... I got the blame for that. But i took it..

Came back. And 2years ago i messed up. I chose to scam a girl. for rep.
I got smega'ed as i diserved. and got kicked...

3rd time i left cuz ever1 went inactive and such and such as i wrote.

but the scamming thing.. it was 2years ago, the period when i had 2mill and felt pro. This was all i had, and even tho its a lame exscuse its the only i got. I admit it rly fked up. it was the first and last time i ever scammed.... And ask george and who ever else knows me or has sold anything too me. I HAVE changed. as i said i learn from my mistakes. i have never scammed since. never will. I think scaming is the lamest thing u can do. And it might diserve ban..
that is why i regret it deeply. But i am NOT this guy anymore. Fx as george. he knows me,

Last edited by 2Daggerz on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: 2Daggerz Application.

Post  BlazeHermit on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:47 pm

nice app. yes from me Smile15

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Im gonna say no, and its a mixture of many things. Nothing big to complain about, but thats my vote all the same.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Hmmm, im not sure. You seem like you might be really hyper lol.
Plus I didnt like this:

ppl in guild anoying me ALOT. ppl in guild so noobish,

You know that guild members are here to help eachother right?
We all have different amounts of gaming experience some of us much more than others.

But there are times where we might add guild members friends and family to the guild and it might be their first time playing maple, and Im sure they wouldnt appreciate being called a noob for asking basic questions about the game.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Met this guy inside the game a few times, he's nice when he wants something, but if he can't get it he's like, whatever / ignorant.

(NX selling/buying).

No for the better of it in the long run

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMastix on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:15 pm

GhoulScout wrote:Hmmm, im not sure. You seem like you might be really hyper lol.
Plus I didnt like this:

We all have different amounts of gaming experience some of us much more than others.

But there are times where we might add guild members friends and family to the guild and it might be their first time playing maple, and Im sure they wouldnt appreciate being called a noob for asking basic questions about the game.

I picked up on this one as well, that comment concerned me. I could see sparks flying if a member got called a noob for asking a questions in union chat that most people would regard as basic information.

It's such a shame because I can see you've put a lot of effort into your application to type a lot and tell us about yourself...

I'd say no, not just because of that comment but a few things overall...but if Jessi, Prit, George or Jet could vouch positively for you from their conversations then I'd be happy to take their opinions into consideration because I value them highly.

Dragon Ball Z

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:20 pm

MissMastix wrote:
GhoulScout wrote:Hmmm, im not sure. You seem like you might be really hyper lol.
Plus I didnt like this:

I picked up on this one as well, that comment concerned me. I could see sparks flying if a member got called a noob for asking a questions in union chat that most people would regard as basic information.

It's such a shame because I can see you've put a lot of effort into your application to type a lot and tell us about yourself...

I'd say no, not just because of that comment but a few things overall...but if Jessi, Prit, George or Jet could vouch positively for you from their conversations then I'd be happy to take their opinions into consideration because I value them highly.

I don't know him that well really.. I spoke to him for all of five minutes once and thats pretty much it...

Like Vicky said you seem very hyper and I think it will have to be a no from me.

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Answers:

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:50 pm

In my defense i wrote this after drinking 2redbulls.
Im not that hyper At all...
And u missunderstood me for real about the "Noob" thing..
.I ment this guild was all the time "Lol this guild is so pro im so pro bla bla.. all the time? So when they add a guy that dosnt know anything, and there bragging about how pro they are, i get annoyed. as i think i said 3times. i LOVE helping ppl. It was only cause it was double moracle. And no im not hyper once again...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:00 pm

2Daggerz wrote:In my defense i wrote this after drinking 2redbulls.
.I ment this guild was all the time "Lol this guild is so pro im so pro bla bla.. all the time? So when they add a guy that dosnt know anything, and there bragging about how pro they are, i get annoyed. as i think i said 3times. i LOVE helping ppl. It was only cause it was double moracle. And no im not hyper once again...

Hmm. So how would you feel if someone in Hellbound asked a question along the same lines?

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Jessii wrote:
2Daggerz wrote:In my defense i wrote this after drinking 2redbulls.

Hmm. So how would you feel if someone in Hellbound asked a question along the same lines?

Well i want to learn of my mistakes so ofc answer him/her.

i Realy want to join Hellbound.. that means if i have to change some things. I Will do my very best to change it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Met him after selling him a vL dagger a few weeks back, seems friendly enough in game, kinda over active xD didn't like the attitude in the first part of the post though :X

I'm going to say trial.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaaz on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:30 pm

sorry, no

アニメ
Chaaz
Emerald
Emerald

Joined Guild : December 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Guys please give me a chance to proove that i can make u change ur mind about all these "No" answers Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Destabilise on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:24 pm

You're honest about the fact that you scammed someone two years ago, and you honestly seem to regret it. I can understand some people aren't too happy about the 'noob' part in your app. You hang around a lot in HBFM though, so it seems you're pretty dedicated to joining us. That last thing is the reason I say we should give you a trial period and see how it turns out.

Destabilise
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : November 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Destabilise wrote:You're honest about the fact that you scammed someone two years ago, and you honestly seem to regret it. I can understand some people aren't too happy about the 'noob' part in your app. You hang around a lot in HBFM though, so it seems you're pretty dedicated to joining us. That last thing is the reason I say we should give you a trial period and see how it turns out.

Thanks alot i apriciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Trial. I'm not really impressed, Just feel like it. Oh and I don't think it helps you to beg for chance when you clearly screw'd up already.

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:52 pm

I got mixed feelings on this one, because I've seen this guy's bad sides. I know he changed, but we aren't close friends. So he'll have to proof it to me.

Trial.

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:20 pm

2Daggerz wrote:

Example: This guy applied and didnt use the form or read the rules? ppl say App again in a month? 2days later he app's again, Dosnt fill the form AGAIN. and gets accepted?...
Well ye nearly never boss runs. ppl in guild anoying me ALOT. ppl in guild so noobish,

Elements: Well. the guild just added random ppl like "hey wanna join? -Yeah sure. Boom added. Ridiculous theory. Lame ppl, never boss runs. Bad comunity and such and such.

Now. Enyo: This guild i was in 3years ago. untill 1 day i left. it was just not the same
Ppl quited? Ppl went inactive, no bosses, not same activeness, Leader inactivte? LEADER UNLEGIT! and i told ppl, but they didnt belive me. After some time after i left the leader hacked a friend and deleted enyo. all i can say, what did i say. Razz

Couple of Questions:

1st. Wave: you felt the guild was going worse and worse.

Did you ever speak to a jr or the master about this? What was their response about it? (I WILL CHECK THIS, so be fucking honest.)

2nd: Elements: Ridiculous theory. Lame ppl, never boss runs. Bad comunity and such and such.

Why was their community bad. How will it be different from ours?

3rd: You keep repeating that all 3 guilds never did boss runs.

Did you ever try to organize one urself?

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

HB Member Veteran
GoT

Back to top Go down

Post  ProSheep on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Evanmidnight wrote:
2Daggerz wrote:

Couple of Questions:

Did you ever speak to a jr or the master about this? What was their response about it? (I WILL CHECK THIS, so be fucking honest.)

2nd: Elements: Ridiculous theory. Lame ppl, never boss runs. Bad comunity and such and such.

Leader of elements is ZakDoritos, he's a cool guy however the guild is shady, there was an issue a while ago where Zak was reluctant to kick MrKlash out of the guild. Zaks a cool guy but isn't built for leadership. (MrKlash is a ex hb member and now a hacker).
ProSheep
Graveyard Bash
Graveyard Bash

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:52 pm

ProSheep wrote:
Evanmidnight wrote:
2Daggerz wrote:

Couple of Questions:

Leader of elements is ZakDoritos, he's a cool guy however the guild is shady, there was an issue a while ago where Zak was reluctant to kick MrKlash out of the guild. Zaks a cool guy but isn't built for leadership. (MrKlash is a ex hb member and now a hacker).

Pretty sure he isnt the leader any longer....

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:13 am

ProSheep wrote:

Thnx for the input, but i wanna find out how come the applicant thinks the community was shet, since i'm less interested in the leadership of the guild :p

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

HB Member Veteran
GoT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:14 am

I'm going to stay neutral and let the fellow union mates decide.
Goodluck with your application.

Smile13

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:52 am

http://forum2.aimoo.com/EaveRecruitment/EaveNano/2Daggerz-Denied-1-1037130.html

Felt this to be relevant. Doesnt take long to get to the point, but he accused an eave member ( he was applying to eave at the time xD ) of being a hacker because he wore a lvl 15 dagger xD.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:18 am

Hmm I had my doubts cause the first party of your app is kinda negative....
I think others said enough about the noob thing, just to make it very clear....I'm pro noob.

Im gonna say trial...we found out soon enough if you fit here.
Gl!
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Answers

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Wow eh.

No i did not talk to a jr but i talked to some ppl from the guild, and i knew it has been a problem and i know that some of the jrs in the guild dont realy care, they only care about there gear and grinds?

Elements. Why bad? Cuz they added random ppl, like ppl could be hackers. i have no proof so i will not say anything. Ppl would say "F*ck you u bla bla bla and nobody would realy care, they would just ignore the problems.

And yes ofc i tried to organize boss runs my self.

Eh.. And that Eave thing. i still think it is ridiculous. Thats my opinion. And i come in and we talk and then i ask "Hacked dagger?Razz" He takes this as a accusing and then he says i never even said hi i just came in and said he was a hacker? This is so anoying and so ridiculous. It makes no sense and i got realy anoyed of this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top