[Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:09 am

IGN of your bandit? ( couldnt find it on the application... ) And will it be joining our mule guild once you pass your triall?

__________________________

avatar
Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 2118
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....
Location : Republic Of Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:19 am

While I'm here, and to prove I'm not a "prison guard" with a block of perma frost in place of a heart, Ill explain a few things about bakon. If I may that is!

Pros!

He's super funny!
He's a good guy!
He's fiercely legit (Like SERIOUSLY Helloworld like at times, I tried to beat the Elina out of him but it couldn't be done XD)
He was a good guild member (apart from his hard headed ways, and lack of loyalty -_-)

Cons

He's EXTREMELY HARD HEADED and a troll at times (the troll part isn't always negative but can be rather mean spirited at times)
He is quick to jump ship as soon as he gets bored/frustrated (he didn't mention anything about this move to into HB to any jr in Eave. We're not pleased to say the least -_-)
He was part of the major drama which involved lauren and he never really was the same again after that -_-
HES GULIBLE! He falls for schemes like ravenreach/larren's (he's innocent and likes to believe in the best side of people which gets him into trouble)

All in all we have nothing seriously negative to say about bakon, he was a great guildy who leveled alot and chatted up a storm in union chat and made alot of people laugh XD HOWEVER, Eave is not inactive unless you consider an average of 24+ members online daily inactive out of 73 people, we do have 10% of the guild occasionally playing LOL BEFORE THEY GO TO BED and after they played maple (at level 200 what are we supposed to do while we wait for new classes/events?!). I hate when people use such excuses instead of being honest -_-

The real reason why bakon wishes to leave is because of a hacker threat that was placed on Eave a while ago which amounted to nothing and the fact he has gotten into a few serious dramas which eroded some friendships and trust. He wants to start fresh I believe.

BAKON I LOVE YOU BITCH BUT ILL MAKE YOU MONOBALLED IF YOU LIE ABOUT EAVE AGAIN!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:25 am

Raskler wrote:IGN of your bandit? ( couldnt find it on the application... ) And will it be joining our mule guild once you pass your triall?

Nope, unless it has to ofc.
'ImNotBaKon' is the name btw*
I forgot to put it at the character list since it's on a different account xd

And hello Joe, I know that I can be a troll sometimes, but I know when to be serious.
I like to troll sometimes, but not to hurt people.
And remember our skype call not too long ago? With Olle, Nim and Ruben?
(Ruben's stupid rock picture which looks like an animal)
I mentioned there already that I was intrested in joining hellbound for quite a while already.

And about the drama regarding Larren,
I have not made any hurtfull or troll-ish comments towards the people that were affected, and I alread apologized for if I actually said such things, because it simply wasn't my intention to do that.
And yes I was STUPID that I believed the bullshit and lies and took actions without talking to you, but I learned from that one.
I learned from those mistakes and it didn't happen again.

Also, I am not afraid of that hacking threat thing anymore Joe,
the REAL. reason I want to leave is because it doesn't feel the same aymore.
You may not believe it, but, but I can guarantee you, if you wake me up in the middle of the night next month and shout at me; 'WHY DID YOU WANT TO JOIN HELLBOUND AND LEAVE EAVE, YOU HOE'
Then my awnser would still be same.
When I joined Eave, there were so much more people online, TONS of people grinding too.
Few small example, when I joined Eave, luckys, will, zahra, ruben and Olle were really active.
Now Luckys is active for a hour, scouts FM, then goes afk merching.
Yeah, we all know what happened to Will.
Zahra hopped to GMS with Ruben.
And Olle is just nerding LoL 90% of the time too now, and Kevin sold his soul to LoL too >.<

Eave is awesome, truly awesome, never regret joining it and I highly doubt I'd ever regret joining it.
Learned alot from the people, got alot of help, pretty much started Maple in Eave, but like stated above, I'd like to join Hellbound now.
You seemed to be with okey with it in the skype call, you said it was a nice and big guild, you knew Vicky very well and you wouldn't stop me from joining, I should apply if I really wanted it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:56 am

Jason AKA Freshclaw and his brother were hackers = got banned and we expelled them with proof

Zahra = went emo and left because I didn't make her jr

Ruben = I have no idea wtf he's doing, Ill bitch slap him as soon as I see him (stalks on gms XD)

larren = she left after causing the drama you got involved in

Kevin and the other lolers are waiting for new content because maple is bone dry atm for us anyway

olle = 2 level 200 chars and decent funding, he's waiting for new content

The problem with people saying they "miss the old eave" is the fact that they joined when people were non stop grinding. Those same people reached 200 on more than one char and have little or nothing to do but continue to play maple, eave has over 12 level 200 chars for god's sake! We jointly killed all major bosses more than a few times (excluding the damn empress woman XD), we're all funded, we're all high leveled, we're all waiting.

I love you to bits but I dont like or enjoy seeing people say Eave is inactive when we have never had as many people online since the guild was created! Its not active as YOU would like it to be, in other words the level 200s still grinded XD

In regards to you warning us, I've explained on skype and am not mad at you for that. Dissapointed at most but at least you have a chance at getting into HB and being under vicky's army XD I give my full blessing as LONG as you become softer and more loyal you bitch!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:32 am

Well you db is level 200, I cant see a reason to not have the char you occasionally grind also join, but its your choice really.

The dialogue between you and Joe there really made me like you more, looking forward to getting to know you xD

__________________________

avatar
Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 2118
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....
Location : Republic Of Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:55 am

Raskler wrote:Well you db is level 200, I cant see a reason to not have the char you occasionally grind also join, but its your choice really.

The dialogue between you and Joe there really made me like you more, looking forward to getting to know you xD

I thought about that, the bandit.
But then I think... 'another decent weapon... more apple burning... more exp coupon burning!'
And without, I'm not even gonna bother xD
Me no gusta slow leveling.. Then I quit after 50% xD

Anyway, you're right again Joe, like always xd.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:14 am

LooooooooooooooooooooL! Julio supernib!!! I want to note he haz a vagina!!

Oh and YES from me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:23 am

SinStation/George wrote:LooooooooooooooooooooL! Julio supernib!!! I want to note he haz a vagina!!

Oh and YES from me.

Thanks... Now my thread smells because yo dirty ass was in it ;(

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 am

BaKons wrote:
SinStation/George wrote:LooooooooooooooooooooL! Julio supernib!!! I want to note he haz a vagina!!

Oh and YES from me.

Thanks... Now my thread smells because yo dirty ass was in it ;(

No u.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:29 am

SinStation/George wrote:
BaKons wrote:
SinStation/George wrote:LooooooooooooooooooooL! Julio supernib!!! I want to note he haz a vagina!!

Oh and YES from me.

Thanks... Now my thread smells because yo dirty ass was in it ;(

No u.

Atleast I clean my ass BEFORE* I leave the bathroom, you might wanna try that George. <3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:32 am

BaKons wrote:
SinStation/George wrote:
BaKons wrote:
SinStation/George wrote:LooooooooooooooooooooL! Julio supernib!!! I want to note he haz a vagina!!

Oh and YES from me.

Thanks... Now my thread smells because yo dirty ass was in it ;(

No u.

Atleast I clean my ass BEFORE* I leave the bathroom, you might wanna try that George.
<3

Off topic^^ f3.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 am

can you just list your equips?
the majority of us dont even care about damage, usually i dont ask for this but seeing as your reluctant with showing and with all the "lolegits" around atm im kinda worried that you wont list them.

__________________________
Lv. 207 Mercedes

avatar
BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 3509
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 am

BlazeHermit wrote:can you just list your equips?
the majority of us dont even care about damage, usually i dont ask for this but seeing as your reluctant with showing and with all the "lolegits" around atm im kinda worried that you wont list them.


.... time to SS all my equips.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:34 am

BaKons wrote:
BlazeHermit wrote:can you just list your equips?
the majority of us dont even care about damage, usually i dont ask for this but seeing as your reluctant with showing and with all the "lolegits" around atm im kinda worried that you wont list them.


.... time to SS all my equips.

thank you Smile15

__________________________
Lv. 207 Mercedes

avatar
BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 3509
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:11 am

** Removed screenshots of my equips **
PM me if you wish to see them (again) (:


Last edited by BaKons on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:17 am

thanks for posting those screenshots Smile15

but man, you think they suck? Smile9
you havnt seen mine then Smile3 haha!

did you say you have video proof of you warding all stars on your katara?

__________________________
Lv. 207 Mercedes

avatar
BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 3509
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:21 am

BlazeHermit wrote:thanks for posting those screenshots Smile15

but man, you think they suck? Smile9
you havnt seen mine then Smile3 haha!

did you say you have video proof of you warding all stars on your katara?

No, I was too stupid to even think of that LOL.
Only got a SS of 1star, 5 stars, 7 stars, 8 stars, my wards.
Daish saw it @ skype, screenshare, but that's it..
Took me 12 wards to from 1 star to 8.
Why I didn't ward my dagger instead?
I wasn't too sure if I should ward my dagger, or safe up for a VL dagger, make it 3L unique, and get a few stars on that.
But I ended up just blowing the wards on my katara because making a 3L unique VL dagger would cost me on average ~4b, was too much for to spent..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 am

BaKons wrote:
BlazeHermit wrote:thanks for posting those screenshots Smile15

but man, you think they suck? Smile9
you havnt seen mine then Smile3 haha!

did you say you have video proof of you warding all stars on your katara?

No, I was too stupid to even think of that LOL.
Only got a SS of 1star, 5 stars, 7 stars, 8 stars, my wards.
Daish saw it @ skype, screenshare, but that's it..
Took me 12 wards to from 1 star to 8.
Why I didn't ward my dagger instead?
I wasn't too sure if I should ward my dagger, or safe up for a VL dagger, make it 3L unique, and get a few stars on that.
But I ended up just blowing the wards on my katara because making a 3L unique VL dagger would cost me on average ~4b, was too much for to spent..

okay well it seems legit.
maybe if Daish comes on here and confirms it, will make a lot of guildies happier Smile15

btw still a yes from me

__________________________
Lv. 207 Mercedes

avatar
BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 3509
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 am

BlazeHermit wrote:

okay well it seems legit.
maybe if Daish comes on here and confirms it, will make a lot of guildies happier Smile15

btw still a yes from me

I'll try to get him to create an account here, if it somehow might fail, I'll tell him to get his ass online and contact you and/or any JR in-game xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:47 am

BaKons wrote:
BlazeHermit wrote:

okay well it seems legit.
maybe if Daish comes on here and confirms it, will make a lot of guildies happier Smile15

btw still a yes from me

I'll try to get him to create an account here, if it somehow might fail, I'll tell him to get his ass online and contact you and/or any JR in-game xD

thank you, i appreciate it Smile15

__________________________
Lv. 207 Mercedes

avatar
BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 3509
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 am

Theres only one issue I have.

I hope you are not just applying because of your friend Lars, if his application is denied will you still be happy here?

And I truly hope you do not regret your decision to leave Eave, because im not sure if they will take you back. And I hope HellBound lives up to your expectations.

__________________________
avatar
GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Posts : 3461
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008
Location : England

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:03 pm

GhoulScout wrote:Theres only one issue I have.

I hope you are not just applying because of your friend Lars, if his application is denied will you still be happy here?

And I truly hope you do not regret your decision to leave Eave, because im not sure if they will take you back. And I hope HellBound lives up to your expectations.

I've been intrested in joining HellBound for a bit a now, and yes but it'd be a shame if he'd get denied tho.
And I hope I won't regret leaving Eave for hellbound if I get accepted, but I don't think I will regret leaving Smile

God, made like 200 typos in this lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi HB Smile im Daish from Eave.

Bakon was screen sharing with me. We were trolling about katara, and it worked. I ROFLED So much.

I can confirm I saw him finishing his katara, was at Ch14 fm4

.

A pic that proofs its me




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Daish wrote:Hi HB Smile im Daish from Eave.

Bakon was screen sharing with me. We were trolling about katara, and it worked. I ROFLED So much.

I can confirm I saw him finishing his katara, was at Ch14 fm4

.

A pic that proofs its me




Thanks Daish!

i hope this helps people who were unsure on the Katara Smile15

__________________________
Lv. 207 Mercedes

avatar
BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 3509
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:36 pm

BaconNib<3 I told u empress items were bad Smile8
But a Yes from me xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application for HB] BaKonsDB

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum