View previous topic View next topic Go down

HitOfDestiny Apply

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:43 pm

IGN : HitOfDestiny
CLASS: Aran
LVL: 200
NAME : Arnd

How did i heared of Hellbound??

Well , i started Maplstory EU arround 4 years ago and i had a good Maple buddy who joined Hellbound later ( her name was something with Sid...) well i think so otherways i was smoking drugs without knowing it Smile

Who do you know in the Guild?

i don't really know you but i chatted with a few already and every1 i was talking to was really nice and i had fun writing with 'em (especial Orangutan Smile he's a guy which i really like and i even spend a few 100m on scrolling his top for free cuz i had scrolls left Smile )

What do i expect of HB?

finding new friends , good chats , organised grinding ,bossruns , fun , fun , fun

What guilds you've been before - why left?

SiehtAlles - Guild closed Wave - Ldr got banned-> Guild died Serene- i was way too young as i joined and my english sucked hard couldn understand anything so communication was really bad Elements - a member scammed a really good friend of mine and Aeglos - it was my own guild but a jr invited a hacker who lvled the guild so i gave him the ldr and quitted

Maple History / Goals / Activity.

I started playing maplestory europe arround 4 years ago (as i said before) and my only goal was to reach lvl 200 . well this changed a bit after my old mains got hacked (xXHomiXx f/p lvl 92 arround 3 years ago and my lvl 90 hermit ThrowToHeven aswell .
i started merching for arround a year and heared that nexon released a cool class in gms the arans i decited to be the best aran ems Smile (legit pl0x xD)
Normally i'm online everyday.

A little edit: Empress gear(cuz maybe you want to know this idk)

well i had 3 of these items but i thought it was possible to get 'em on a legit way and i bought from a friend of mine who got banned on the 2.feb bans Very Happy
i dropped my equip as the forum mod said that it's not possible to get empress gear legit

Maple morals (What doi think about those and would i use them/do it?)

Hacking?- Deserves to get baned
Autoclicking?- Deserves to get banned
Glitching?- Ok if you dont damage any1
KSing?- Deserves a ban for 2 weeks
Scamming?- Deserves to be banned
Helping a guildie with a quest for an hour or two?-as a matter of course if i have the time to do it <3

Well last but not least my reallife :

okay you know my name and how old i am so what do you should know? xD
nah just kidding
i have many hobbies exept maple .... like meeting my friends or spend some time with my gf.
Often we go to the disco so there's my 2. hobby the music : i love metal, techno, dubstep and oldschool rock like bon jovi :/
and the hobby i spend most time on ... watching animes xD (fan of ecchi , gore , fantasy , splatter , comedy , superpower)
oh and i am thick (nope i dont know why i am telling you this <3)
i'm taking my abitur (which is like a-lvls in english ) in 2014 so i want to care about my future school > maple

Well i think thats all i hope i mentioned everything if not just ask me ingame (if i'm not afk) or spam me on skype (addy: bambumbang ) or post your questions under this topic i will answer as fast as i can Smile

i'm sorry if you have some problems with understanding this apply ... my anglish isn't the best but i always improve my english skills -> still learning Very Happy

A little Edit to Orangutan : i wont trade my psb for yours if you say yes so dont ask me ... ty <3

Back to top Go down

Re: HitOfDestiny Apply

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:58 pm

What are your plans now? Just boss and constantly upgrade equips?

Or you making a new char or waiting for content etc?

Your previous guild died becuase the leader got banned/quit?

I dont know you so I think i'll remain neutral. Would like to hear what my guildies think, especially the ones that know you.

I definitey know your name, but maybe its just from smegas etc.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:16 pm

i am doing new chars slowly( testing and so on )but my aran stays my main i will always upgrade equip on him (but atm i just want to have some nice chats cuz my lvl 200 grind last week was kinda no life xDD )

Wave died because of the ldr got banned which made the jrs semi quitted . we lost also a few members and people were saying that wave would be a hacker guild and so on so i decited to leave .

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:22 pm

holding my vote for now.

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:54 am

Yes<33

Back to top Go down

Post  Posk on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:31 am

You seem like a nice guy but I don't really like the fact that many Wave people are applying HellBound at this moment...

Gonna hold my vote a bit

Youtube BlowPosJobEMS
Posk
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 pm

I think your english is going to be an obstacle..
I'll hold on for a bit before voting
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : Sometime in the past..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 pm

yeah my english is not the best
but normally people don't have problems understanding me
and i understand everything what they say
my problem ist that i can't coush something well (for now)

but don't forget i'm still learning and an english speaking guild would help much with improving my english skills so it will get easier and easier to understand me <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Destabilise on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Saw you hang around in HBFM for a bit a few days ago, and your English was understandable enough, so I don't think that woulb be too much of a problem. You seemed like a nice guy as well, so yes from me.

Destabilise
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : November 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:22 pm

You seem nice from your app and your english will improve within the guild (we have invited worse)

Yes from me

Goodluck with your application! c:

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Posk on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:26 pm

I think I'm going for yes f2

Youtube BlowPosJobEMS
Posk
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:15 pm

thanks all for your trust up to now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krexel on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Destabilise wrote:Saw you hang around in HBFM for a bit a few days ago, and your English was understandable enough, so I don't think that woulb be too much of a problem. You seemed like a nice guy as well, so yes from me.

For me, pretty much the same thoughts. So yes ^^

Krexel
PvP Overlord
PvP Overlord

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
GoT
Joined Guild : 23/11/2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Shindeiru on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Saw you in HBFM lately and you seem like a nice guy.
I'm voting yes. Smile13
Shindeiru
フレイムヘイズ
フレイムヘイズ

Guild : XI
Joined Guild : -

Back to top Go down

Post  foxybears/xjojo on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Hihi <3

HitOfDestiny wrote:yeah my english is not the best

but don't forget i'm still learning and an english speaking guild would help much with improving my english skills so it will get easier and easier to understand me <3

Just a little tip, use google translate while ur chatting or w/e. It's the best invention and well it helped me also with my english Wink.

Futhermore nice apply and i wish u GL <3

X

Jojo

Cuzz I made a Mistake

Guild : Hellbound i think ^.^'
Joined Guild : You've wasted 14 months with me
Location : Somewhere in the big universe, in a galaxy, somewhere near the sun on a planet. On the biggestlandmaas that planet has. In a county with much rivirs ... To be preciese: Next to the biggest river under the bridge in a box with some newspapers somewhere in a low country near the sea next to our German friends...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Hello Arnd,

it seems like you have some gaming experience according to your level, and i cant find anything dirt on your history. Your english is understandeble but a bit rusty there and there. I'm sure i've seen your in-game name somewhere as well, but i cant recall from where though.

All the best.

EDIT:

I noticed a bit of your application is similar to the one you made for Wave. (not much though)

waveems.com/t195-apply-for-wave- hitofdestiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:05 am

One piece fan? Says alot about yourself lol so an automatic yes. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:26 am

Only thing I dont realy understand is: Why joining with a lvl200?! why not applying with a lower lvl char? If it´s about the bossruns, you could also apply to the boss-squad.

Else then that, I know you from my beginning days in maplestory. I was on my KoC-Mage Mondfeuer and you where in "Siehtalles" in those days. You had a quite arrogant appearance in the ger1 fm (nowadays ch7) ,but oh well. Such impressions are subjective, so I hope you changed your personality abit till now, since it´s quite some time ago.

But besides that oldtime-stories I just dont understand the lvl200 thing. So I´m gonna hold my vote a bit on that one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Well I guess your english will get better as time passes xD

I vote yes
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Sometime in the past..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:41 pm

why joining with an lvl 200?
well i will lvl some new chars f.e. a palli is kinda a goal of mine and a f/p (the palli will be well foundet too cuz of warrior gear Wink)
but my aran stays my main forever and ever cuz i cant reach my goal (best aran ems + outdmg Delaran) without being online so i will afk on my aran + chat on my aran most time (bossruns aswell)

another reason to join with an lvl 200 is cuz my aran is well known in the old "german" channels , ok nowdays there only hackers scammers and so on but in the past some really nice people were there.
i'm also known as a player who never scams. any1 can trust me (even people i don't know ask me to mule something for them xD (orangutan can proof kinda <3 )<- fact is excluding hackers
so i'm pretty sure that my aran needs a guild which is well known and has a positive call and i think i can support with this call Smile
well this are my 2 main reasons to join with my aran Smile

oh and Surgat sorry i cant change my maple history so gerneral facts will always be the same and i think the the app form from wave shows some good points thats why i used it too as rawform (sry idk if this word is existing <3) i wrote everything down again and thought about everything if it's still true and so on. so don't think i just copy pasted or didn't took time for the app .
i know you didn't ment it this way but i just want to say it clear that missunderstanding isn't possible but yep you are right Very Happy

Ps: yes i'm a big one piece fan (watching the anime for the 5th time now <3 and i read the mangas aswell but i dont want to reread (so much text * head against wall*

and to Mondfeuer yes i remember you ofc Smile well it was an insider how we was in the fm (a bet between Croes , Zhenos , Blacktechno and me) don't want to say more cuz i'm shameful of these bet(s)<- okay yes i was really childish but i improved myself and mellowed a lot
but i never thought about how i look to other people so sorry if i did anything totally wrong

Little EDIT: these bets weren't illegit or just stupid like saying noob any1 if ya mean this now. it was just so stupid that i will never forget.. just a small example for those bets *insert youtube link* /watch?v=c0QPdm2SN1w (sry I#m not able to post links blabla) (just a newer bet xD and yes i look like this and no not in this colours f3 ) maybe i will tell you some later 8D

hope i mentioned all o.O

Back to top Go down

Post  iUseWASD on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Nobleblack wrote:Hihi <3

HitOfDestiny wrote:yeah my english is not the best

Just a little tip, use google translate while ur chatting or w/e. It's the best invention and well it helped me also with my english Wink.

Futhermore nice apply and i wish u GL <3

X

Jojo
Help me to remind, never take advice from Joja.
Google translate? REALLY?

Well, you seem like you're a friendly guy, I'm voting yes Smile1
iUseWASD
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Hmm answered my questions detailed...yes.

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 am

Still not sure on this application, you seem nice and everything but I have a feeling that I know your name from some where and im not really sure if its because of a bad reason...

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:32 am

GhoulScout wrote:Still not sure on this application, you seem nice and everything but I have a feeling that I know your name from some where and im not really sure if its because of a bad reason...

If it helps you Vick, IIRC HitOfDestiny used to smega his equips all day every day, and was quite the show off. Please dont do this if you join hellbound f7. Though tbh, I havent seen your smegas in a while now.

Other place I think I seen his name was on a Video dedicated to DeeKain.

Im gonna go with a Yes on this. For some reason I too had a bad feeling about this app, and thought something woukd pop up that I wouldnt like, but nothing has. As long as you join the guild on your actives characters after your trial period is over, if you are accepted that is, then I vote yes.

Good luck man xD

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:28 pm

mhm yes i smegaed my equip very often this was of a special reason too
i will tell you this in a short story
my old equipment got banned during the dupe exploit because i lend it to a friend who was illegit (didn't known that before >.<)
this week i got the equipment was kinda the most emotional week of my maple life and i never told that to any1 before.
5 friends of mine quitted and i was really sad about it cuz i have known 3 since my really noob days in ems arround 4years ago and all of them sold there equipment to help me get new one and i was so thankfull about it that i kinda had to do it
it was a thanks to every1 who helped me these days Wink
normally i don't really use smegas i spend my nx on cubing or grinding and ofc on nx styles every 90 days (well i think you know how hard it is to find good friends in ems who play legit)

and deekain + me have a really good relation ship i helped him @ his start in kradia with targa helmet + making money and i said him which equips he should buy Smile
(ok he has awesome luck with scrolls and cubes Very Happy)
and raskler if you mean the goodbye deekain video it was me who made it and dees targa speed run pre chaos was leadet by me (while having totally freaking laggz)

and finally @ GhoulScout (Raskler too) it's ok if you have a bad feeling on an app i understand this and i won't join if you aren't sure where i belong to
you are the ldr and i don't want to be in a guild where the ldr/jrs has a bad feeling about me

so i think i'm gonna list everythink i've done wrong in ems
- buying empress gear
- joining an english speaking guild way to early
- applying for solaris with bad english

things i am proud of even if some guys maybe think that i'm stupid
- said bye to my friend with smegaing the equip really really often (btw my psb is 50% made by deekain)
- still chatting with remo (LaDexless) cuz he is an awesome guy even if his maple end wasn't that legit

i understand if you dislike these facs , i really do but i won't change my mind on them because the last 2 facs are personal and have nothing to do with maple exepting the smega spam =)

and i will tell you 1 more fact about my reallife . i play soccer for a parents agreed to collect money for children /teens who have cancer . i still got my t-shirt of 1 of these turnaments to prove it if you dont believe me Wink
idk if i did something really wrong in ems or anywhere in the past but i think only this fact shows , that i mellowed a lot
i hope i could give you some last imressions of myself and maybe you will see that i'm a nice person who looks into the future and has some serious plans for it

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top