0x8876086A's application to Hellbound

View previous topic View next topic Go down

0x8876086A's application to Hellbound

Post  Take on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Greetings Hellbound Smile11 ,

since this is the second application in my whole Maple carrier, I'm going to write down everything that comes to my mind. Apologies in advance if it's going to turn into a huge text wall.

o1. About Me
o2. Maple History
o3. Guild History
o4. Fundings
o5. Game violations
o6. Who I know in HB
o7. Why I want to join

o1. About Me:
Let's start with the simple things. My name is Taek and I'm 23 years old, studying in my 3rd semester
at an university in Germany. I'm most of the time a serious person who likes to organize things, draw or do anything with graphics. Of course I can be childish too and spend my free time playing games. It takes a bit for me to open up since I'm always trying to see if someone is really what he pretends to be but once I open up, you can have a lot of fun with me and I wont bite.
There are just two things that I can't stand: Wannabe legits (including illegits) and people who hurt my friends. Apart from that, I love reading manga and watch animes<3

o2. Maple History:
I started Maple in 2007 in GMS because a friend introduced me to it but it seemed so confusing that I never got past Maple Island. In 2008 I moved to EMS where I started an INT-warrior. I didn't spent much time playing games since I was busy graduating from high school and entering university. Around a half year later, I picked up the game again and went with a mage who got ditched for a Chief Bandit because before 4th job arrived, it was
something special to be one.

Grinding? I didn't knew what that was back then since party quests were way more socializing and entertaining to me. With the introduction of KoCs, I leveled my first character to 100 who had to make space for my future Dark Knight since KoCs were frowned upon in guilds.

My Dark Knight pretty much became my main since HBslaves were necessary to support boss runs back then and I finally had the feeling that I could settle with him. Sadly the dupe wave arrived, new meso exploits got released, HB pants replaced the need for DrKs and HB potions didn't make it any better. That's when I decided to put my DrK on ice and take a long break from Maple, which was in August 2011.

Last month, Els poked me and told me that she wanted to start a new character with the goal to reach level 200. So we decided to create some Dual Blades and grind together to 200. It's a lot more motivating if you have someone who supports you and grinds with you.

Here's a short list of my characters:

KumaDK - Dark Knight Lv. 162
0x8876086A - Dual Blade Lv. 145
Lnterface - Mechanic Lv. 10x
Keiìchi - Soul Master Lv. 10x
KaìtoKun - Chief bandit Lv. 7x

and a bunch of storage mules. You can see a few of them here: youtube.com/Kumaems
(Not allowed to post links >A>)

o3. Guild History:

Elysium -
A small guild which I joined because Jen (Emira) and Ludde (Veriky) helped me a lot during PQ times. It turned into a fail project though since the leader went inactive without any notice and no one was ever online.

Praestantia -
Got randomly invited into this guild with my Soul Master but left as the leader got banned due to 'falling through the floor in a PMD'. Rings a bell, right? Well, he came back and started a new guild but of course I knew that he was illegit and decided to stay guidless before I trip into another shady guild.

UndiesPatrol -
Joined with my dark Knight and stayed there for the past years. UP was pretty much my home where I met a lot of nice people but we only did zruns, PMD grinding and of course GPQ together. Occasionally CWKPQ as well if Emira organized one but it was more like a mix of people from different guilds. We only had a handful of high level players in our guild so it was pretty hard to motivate people to try HT or CZak. As time passed, a lot of Oldies went inactive, switched games or quitted the game entirely. The guild itself is great the way it is but I think that I'm searching for one which is a family but still goes out of their way to do some background checks and enforces rules. I still got most of my friends on my BL so it's not really like we parted ways.
They pretty much know that I would only leave them for a decent and great guild, which is Hellbound.

Guildless -
That's a guild which Els created for fun. We are just placing our mules in it.

My Dual Blade isn't in any guild at the moment and didn't join one before.

o4. Fundings:
Well, at the beginning I earned my mesos by selling event items like leaf pots, Toymaker stuff or simply party quest rewards. With the introduction of NX Cash trade, I started to sell NX equips to friends, while farming PMD drops. I paid a part of the NX with my self-earned money, another part of it came from my job as a forum moderator on the Nexon forums (was the German FM from 2010 but resigned in December 2011 due to various reasons). I also did quite a lot of pigmy runs which got funded due to the fact that I helped with the translations for the German languages for patches pre-BB, including the first part of Big Bang.

o5. Game violations:
Basically none. The fact that I was a FM speaks for itself and my attitude towards hacking, scamming or ksing. I don't do any glitches either (the only exception is the Golden Tempel-Henesys thing). I always try to stay informed about new exploits so I can avoid them (also kudos to my best friends who keep me up-to-date). Scamming is just inexcusable and pathetic. Putting 10% scrolls at the same price of miracles count to that as well.

o6. Who I know in HB:

There are two groups, people I know really well and people I heard of. I'm not really the type of person who claims that someone is my best friend just because I talked to him or her a few times. That's fake to me so I'm going to be honest here. I pretty much only know the people who recently joined HB or Euphoria but that doesn't mean that I can't get to know more people, right xD

Krexel - Ednib our HSmule and quest addict<3
0x88760827 - The Exotic nib, my girlfriend. Not the cubical Els xD
1NewSaviour - Nathanib, although we tease each other most of the time F3
AdamIsNib - Rubynib but he's in Euphoria and tried to drag me there Q__Q

GhoulScout - Grinded with her a few times and she's pretty polite. I never heard anything bad about her and I guess I know why now.
MrFuzzums - He used to hang out for months in the IRC and talk with us but I don't think that he remembers anyone except for Els.
Cubis/Cubical - Met her the first time on Els' wedding and occasionally in Maple. She seems to be a really nice person.
ColaRain & Eddeh - Since I'm following Basil, I occasionally read their post but that belongs into "people I heard of category"
Amyyx (did I spelled it right?) - She was on Els' birthday party, was/is friends with Jackie (jesuslizard) and a friend of her sold me his PSB XD

o7. Why I want to join:

Well, I considered joining HB last year after leaving UP but I wanted to give it some time since I didn't wanted to be ungrateful and jump guilds that fast. The thought got pushed into the background due to my plans to take a break from Maple. When I came back, I felt like I wanted to start anew, get to know more people, experiencing new things and of course find a guild that somewhat fits to my personality. It was also improtant for me to join an 'old' guild which went through all the ups and downs of this game and knows how Maple used to be. What real works means (Grinding without PMD, LHC, REP or WB rings) and that there's more to this game than just having the highest damage or being the best. A guild that can achieve alot without losing it's credibility and of course a guild which goes through thick and thin.

If you have any more questions or need me to go into details then feel free to, I don't have anything to hide :3

P.S. I tried to keep it easy to read but it somehow broke apart T^T

Last edited by Take on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Re: 0x8876086A's application to Hellbound

Post  Take on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Oh dang, posted it in the wrong sub forum, sorry Euphoria XD
Can anyone move it to Hellbound, please? I don't want to see Ruby's face now..
Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  MrFuzzums on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Take wrote:
MrFuzzums - He used to hang out for months in the IRC and talk with us but I don't think that he remembers anyone except for Els.

I do remember everyone and I still hang in there xD. Do not underestimate my memory >=0.
Yes from me btw he's a nice guy =P

Doom doom doom ~

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound

Back to top Go down

Post  Posk on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 pm

I liked it Smile1 Going for yes

Btw, any change you could change font on that text? My eyes are atm like T_T after reading that wall xD

Youtube BlowPosJobEMS
Posk
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  foxybears/xjojo on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi Teak<3

Take wrote:[size=9]Greetings Hellbound Smile11 ,

since this is the second application in my whole Maple carrier, I'm going to write down everything that comes to my mind. Apologies in advance if it's going to turn into a huge text wall.

Whoa what a formal apply. I must say it's very nice and easy to read Smile22. So you've done well. Well iwish you GL with ur apply.

X

Jojo

Cuzz I made a Mistake

Guild : Hellbound i think ^.^'
Joined Guild : You've wasted 14 months with me
Location : Somewhere in the big universe, in a galaxy, somewhere near the sun on a planet. On the biggestlandmaas that planet has. In a county with much rivirs ... To be preciese: Next to the biggest river under the bridge in a box with some newspapers somewhere in a low country near the sea next to our German friends...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Ah omg! And here I thought Els#2 applies a second time cause of the weird number-ign. Smile13

Except the kinda small text-size I think the application is pretty good.

Yes from me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessii on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:39 pm

yes

Spoiler:

Jessii
Euphorian
Euphorian

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Krexel on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Yes. Nuff said.

Krexel
PvP Overlord
PvP Overlord

GoT
Joined Guild : 23/11/2011

Back to top Go down

Post  ELIA on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Take wrote:

what is that supposed to mean? Smile16
ELIA
DMG ho
DMG ho

Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : may 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  protosser on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Good app but make the god damn text larger lol

Sonic The Hedgehog

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:21 am

Thanks for the positive votes so far and I made the text larger. xD
I wasn't really sure about how much it would actually stretch the page, if at all. Expected some critism tho but I guess I filled it with so much info that there aren't any questions. o.o

ELIA wrote:
Take wrote:

what is that supposed to mean? Smile16
There is actually no deep meaning to it since I heard that Euphoria and Hellbound aren't so much different from each other, in case this was taken the wrong way. What I meant with this is that Ruby feels happier since he left UP for Euphoria as we can tell from his activity in the BL. Last Sunday we talked about considering to apply for other guilds and he made the suggestion to join Euphoria with what we teased him because he always trolls us. So I wrote this with the intention to tease him, in case he reads it. Sorry, if this was taken the wrong. Smile3
Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:28 am

I was waiting for you to apply Very Happy, for me you and Elz are twinz Smile9
Great app and im gonna vote yes!
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Destabilise on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:49 am

Caek for Taek. Food1

Yes.

Destabilise
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : November 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:33 am

Didn't really read it all, just saw KumaDK and I dont remember anything bad about him while I was in UP back in 2010 so I'm voting trial/yes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Yes from me.

Back to top Go down

Post  iUseWASD on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Take wrote:1NewSaviour - Nathanib, although we tease each other most of the time F3
NO!

Just had to do that <3 saying no would be foolish + elz would kill me =[
Yes <3 Smile2
iUseWASD
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks for the comments and cake<3 Food1

and Prit, I remember that you were in UP for a while (I think it was even during PMD events) which suprised me since we only did GPQ runs. Thanks tho x)

1NewSaviour wrote:NO!
Just had to do that <3 saying no would be foolish + elz would kill me =[
Yes <3 Smile2
You would be bored if you had no one to laugh at F3
Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:02 am

Accepted on Trial, please contact a Jr to be added.

* GhoulScout
* EvanMidnight
* Apogee
* MissMastix
* StarGod
* Aesma
* Raskler
* MrFuzzums
* Fleúr
* Prit
* Naruto1337

No Tears Please...