[Crimsix] Application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Crimsix] Application

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Hello all Smile

I hope I am not to late with my application for Hellbound.. Seems like I got 20 minutes to write something Very Happy

Lets tell something about myself. My name is Stefan, I am 18 years old and I live in a small city in the Netherlands. I am currently studying to become a programmer, and would love to create games like maplestory.. In my spare time I love to hang out with friends, play my Ibanez electric guitar, and go shopping. I just love to buy stuff.. I love watching movies with my dad and/or my friends, and ofcourse I love to play maplestory.

Now onto my maplestory carreer.. I've started playing maplestory whenever it was released, I don't know the exact date anymore.. But that doesn't mind. I made a lot of level 50 characters and from then on I quitted them and started over and over. I loved to do cpq Very Happy My main goal in maplestory was to get rich and get as much items as possible, and if I felt like leveling I went to some of those level 50's to win some cpq's. After the big bang I started grinding, which I love to do. I made alot of level 100-110 characters, but then my friends were like: "Wanna start over and make a new character?" and I was always excited for some new action. Now that most of my friends quitted playing maplestory.. I made myself this character. I started my Knight of Cygnus called YourePerfect 2 days ago. I leveled it to 120 in just a single day. I did the quest to make an UA.. Which took alot of time Sad Around 14 hours on 2x drop.. But now I finally made this UA sair. I am level 95 right now, but will be level 130-150 whenever you decide if I may join or not. I am running on 2x exp and pmd tickets like 12-16h a day now, so I level up pretty fast Smile My goal is to reach level 200 on this character and do boss runs to gear up. Now you might wonder why I've chosen to make myself a sair. Well it's easy.. I like to hit mobbs at a long range, and I'm a huge fan of Pirates of the Carribean Very Happy Also there are way too much nightlords in the game so I didn't want to make one.

Why do I want to join Hellbound? Well that ain't hard to answer.. I am looking for an active guild with people to hang out with. Also I just love Prit Very Happy I always loved the way he looks and 3 months ago or so we've been talking for a while. I think that was on my character LegitAvenger. Not sure though.. But I have been talking to him for a while. Like no one of you guys might probably remember me, since I kept hopping onto other chars for a very very long time. But I have been talking to most of you some day. I think someone might remember iLikeScrolls and/or iLoveScrolls. They were my mules.

Well I think that's enough information. I hope you guys and girls give me the opportunity to get a trial period, and I will make sure not to disappoint you.

With love,

Stefan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Crimsix] Application

Post  GhoulScout on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:19 am

Hey,
How do you make your mesos?

What are your old IGNS such as mules and alts and what are your past guilds?

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shindeiru on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:46 am

What were your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
Shindeiru
フレイムヘイズ
フレイムヘイズ

Guild : XI
Joined Guild : -

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 am

GhoulScout wrote:Hey,

Heya Ghoulscout,

I am currently online on my Android phone so this message prolly wont be really long, But I dont think I need mesos anymore. I made quiet a fortune in the past to fund atleast one of my characters with a full set of end game gear. As stated on my first post I used to hang out in the fm all day and merch alot.

I dont really remember Any of my character names pre bb. Only iLikeScrolls and iLoveScrolls. I had too much characters. After the big bang I started leveling alot of characters and I am on the point that I am fed up with new chars. Some of their names are: LegitAvenger, Existed, LegitSpells, YourePerfect and now Crimsix. I have some more But I cant think of their names. I will need to log in to check that

I havnt been into many guilds, I can only think of 2. PowersOfTime, where I have been in for around 3 years.. Guild leader joined Eave Sad So I was guildless at that point. Then I joined a guild called Love. It was a very small guild only with IRL friends. I left that guild cuz almost everyone quitted playing maplestory

Stefan

Back to top Go down

Post  foxybears/xjojo on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:42 am

Hi stefan

I really need to ask you this: Do you have a freaking life Smile20 ?
Crimsix wrote:
I started my Knight of Cygnus called YourePerfect 2 days ago. I leveled it to 120 in just a single day. I did the quest to make an UA.. Which took alot of time Sad Around 14 hours on 2x drop.. But now I finally made this UA sair. I am level 95 right now, but will be level 130-150 whenever you decide if I may join or not. I am running on 2x exp and pmd tickets like 12-16h a day now, so I level up pretty fast Smile

Like wth Smile9

Anyway GL with your apply for HB.

X

Jojo

OF: it seems that there were almost only Dutch appliers Smile1

Cuzz I made a Mistake

Guild : Hellbound i think ^.^'
Joined Guild : You've wasted 14 months with me
Location : Somewhere in the big universe, in a galaxy, somewhere near the sun on a planet. On the biggestlandmaas that planet has. In a county with much rivirs ... To be preciese: Next to the biggest river under the bridge in a box with some newspapers somewhere in a low country near the sea next to our German friends...

Back to top Go down

Post  Shindeiru on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 am

What about your guild 'B<Scrolls'?

http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&t=93919
Shindeiru
フレイムヘイズ
フレイムヘイズ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Nobleblack wrote:Hi stefan

I really need to ask you this: Do you have a freaking life Smile20 ?

Like wth Smile9

Anyway GL with your apply for HB.

X

Jojo

OF: it seems that there were almost only Dutch appliers Smile1

Heya Nobleblack,

Yes I do have a social life. But do you know the feeling when you really want something? If you want to win a match of soccer really really bad, you will play much better. That's what I had with my maplestory character. Also I probably wouldn't have made it without the help of my friend. He gave me HS all day long.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:35 pm

MortalBlade wrote:What about your guild 'B<Scrolls'?

Heya MortalBlade,

That ain't my guild for sure.. I don't like guilds where they can only talk about how rich someone is or how much mesos they've made today. I think I made a mistake here, but I just don't remember how I spelled my name. It was with a capital I which looks like an l, so it was probably something like iLikeScroils Smile

Stefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Everyone take a look on the link below, seems a bit fishy.. Your hiding something.

http://solarisftw.com/forum/showthread.php?116-TrueSavage-application-to-join-Solaris-3

you have applied for Solaris on 02-20-2012 not so long ago, and been denied for your shady history with some of your characters (a few of them have also been banned).

Perhaps you would explain this?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Surgat wrote:Everyone take a look on the link below, seems a bit fishy.. Your hiding something.

you have applied for Solaris on 02-20-2012 not so long ago, and been denied for your shady history with some of your characters (a few of them have also been banned).

Perhaps you would explain this?

Heya Surgat,

I am not hiding anything. I just want a guild to hang out with, to do boss runs with (later on).
I have some characters banned yes, including my mules. That why I couldn't figure out their names, but I can tell you: I didn't do anything wrong. They thought I had a "shady" background, but that isn't the truth. I told them anything I could. I have been banned for having an hacked equip. Which I didn't make myself. I started playing like a few days before I got banned and didn't knew nothing about the dupe hack and the EE scrolls hack. I couldn't even imagine that was possible..

I think they threated me kinda wrong in there. They were thinking I was hacking and stuff, but I have never did anything like that. Also I ain't a scammer. I must admit that I ksed some people for some days, but that was after like a month of getting ksed by them. I think I changed in a lot of ways, and I even improved things about myself. If I am getting ksed I just leave the stage and tell them that they can have the spot, but also that they are sad ksers.

The thing what they didn't understand was the sentence: "I could hack the game if I want". That doesn't mean that I actually are willing to put time and effort into making such a hack and getting banned after I use it. I still feel very sad about my loss of my account, which had 5-6 mules with max mesos and some items. There is nothing I can do about it, well actually there is.. I am able to make sure this char aint get banned for playing legit. And ehm I think you guys also dislike the banning spree's of legit players. I bet some of your friends have been banned into nexon's rages.

Well I hope this is enough information for you to know I am not shady at all. I sincerely hope so.

Oh yeah.. Why did I apply for Solaris? I am just looking for a guild I can hang out with, and do boss runs. I am not able to do that in a random guild which has no level requirement.

Stefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Btw i noticed you mentioned Billionaires, Eave and Aeon into your previous guilds on the application to Solaris. You didnt mention anything about that above?

Besides this link which is also on that application contains a Unban Request from you on one of your old characters named "iHateNibz". Even though your saying that you didnt know it, i still think there is something fishy about all of this.

http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&t=394610

Quote: "You have been banned for possessing a number of hacked scrolls so large that it would not have been possible to acquire them without deliberately exploiting the current hacks (whether directly or indirectly)."

By the way you also mention LegitSpells is one of your chars above, but in your other application it says

"I have got some other names which I made during holiday with my friend. LegitAvenger, TrueShadower, Existed, and I did a huge part of the training for my brother. His name is LegitSpells."

Which means it's your brothers char?

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:51 pm

TrueShadower. Was that ign connected with a meso gaurd meso dupe hack? Or was it TrueDit or something?

Meh, if no1 else can recall this then ignore, but that ign ( or one very similar to it ) rings a very alarming bell.

Saying no to this, sorry but your past seems very grey, and hard to track. And the fact that you didnt outline your past fully means you are hiding something in my eyes. Or else you were too lazy to fill us in on your character history? I dont care either way, both get a no vote from me.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  niaRaloC on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:05 pm

I think you're hiding something.. surely it isn't that hard to log in your account and list down the characters?

And you said you don't remember your characters from pre bigbang, which you deleted, but now they are banned?

I'm holding my vote for now..
niaRaloC
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Shindeiru on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Raskler wrote:Saying no to this, sorry but your past seems very grey, and hard to track. And the fact that you didnt outline your past fully means you are hiding something in my eyes. Or else you were too lazy to fill us in on your character history? I dont care either way, both get a no vote from me.
this.
sorry, but im voting no as well.
Shindeiru
フレイムヘイズ
フレイムヘイズ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Surgat wrote:Btw i noticed you mentioned Billionaires, Eave and Aeon into your previous guilds on the application to Solaris. You didnt mention anything about that above?

Besides this link which is also on that application contains a Unban Request from you on one of your old characters named "iHateNibz". Even though your saying that you didnt know it, i still think there is something fishy about all of this.

Quote: "You have been banned for possessing a number of hacked scrolls so large that it would not have been possible to acquire them without deliberately exploiting the current hacks (whether directly or indirectly)."

By the way you also mention LegitSpells is one of your chars above, but in your other application it says

"I have got some other names which I made during holiday with my friend. LegitAvenger, TrueShadower, Existed, and I did a huge part of the training for my brother. His name is LegitSpells."

Which means it's your brothers char?

Heya,

Ive been into Billionairez for 2 days or so.. Also Ive been into Aeon and Eave on my characted called Grievouse. I didnt think it was neccesary to tell that info cuz there were some guild wars before.

He gave me hacked items and some miracles. It may look fishy, but I didnt do anything wrong Smile I couldnt know anything about the hacks, since nexon aint ever giving out info about hacks and exploits.. they say that we know better whats happening in game. I can show the proof the I started playing again a few days before my ban. Just ask if you want me to post screenshots.

LegitSpells is my Brother's char, But I trained it from 60 to 140 for him.

Thats pretty much it.

Stefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:14 pm

niaRaloC wrote:I think you're hiding something.. surely it isn't that hard to log in your account and list down the characters?

And you said you don't remember your characters from pre bigbang, which you deleted, but now they are banned?

I'm holding my vote for now..

I had much more pre big bang characters. Only 6 of my mules are banned Wink
I am willing to proof I aint hiding something, so Just ask me anything Smile

Stefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Raskler wrote:TrueShadower. Was that ign connected with a meso gaurd meso dupe hack? Or was it TrueDit or something?

Meh, if no1 else can recall this then ignore, but that ign ( or one very similar to it ) rings a very alarming bell.

Saying no to this, sorry but your past seems very grey, and hard to track. And the fact that you didnt outline your past fully means you are hiding something in my eyes. Or else you were too lazy to fill us in on your character history? I dont care either way, both get a no vote from me.

I dont hack Smile also I dont even know which hack you're talkin about.. I probably took a minor break from EMS when they were using it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Crimsix wrote:
Also Ive been into Aeon and Eave on my characted called Grievouse

Asked a few people in Eave, 1 person said it rang a bell, but nothing more.
And the rest said they don't remember you being in Eave.
And the people that I asked been in Eave been for MONTHS now.

Edit; IF you been in Eave, care stating the members that were playing back then?
Jr's perhaps?
Eave recruitment forum is down atm, so we can't look for your application.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:23 pm

BaKons wrote:
Crimsix wrote:
Also Ive been into Aeon and Eave on my characted called Grievouse

Asked a few people in Eave, 1 person said it rang a bell, but nothing more.
And the rest said they don't remember you being in Eave.
And the people that I asked been in Eave been for MONTHS now.

Ive been into Aeon for some time, then moved to demethos, started playing griev again, joined Eave, had to go tgrough a surgery in hospital, couldnt play anymore for 6 months, when I came back I got kicked out. Ive been there for a week or so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Crimsix wrote:n, joined Eave, had to go tgrough a surgery in hospital, couldnt play anymore for 6 months, when I came back I got kicked out. Ive been there for a week or so.

Sorry but with that awnser I can't help you.
IF you been in Eave, please tell me who you invited you, the members that were playing, and when you joined Eave.
And did you join Eave or EaveNaNo?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Crimsix wrote:
GhoulScout wrote:Hey,

Heya Ghoulscout,

I am currently online on my Android phone so this message prolly wont be really long, But I dont think I need mesos anymore. I made quiet a fortune in the past to fund atleast one of my characters with a full set of end game gear. As stated on my first post I used to hang out in the fm all day and merch alot.

I dont really remember Any of my character names pre bb. Only iLikeScrolls and iLoveScrolls. I had too much characters. After the big bang I started leveling alot of characters and I am on the point that I am fed up with new chars. Some of their names are: LegitAvenger, Existed, LegitSpells, YourePerfect and now Crimsix. I have some more But I cant think of their names. I will need to log in to check that

I havnt been into many guilds, I can only think of 2. PowersOfTime, where I have been in for around 3 years.. Guild leader joined Eave Sad So I was guildless at that point. Then I joined a guild called Love. It was a very small guild only with IRL friends. I left that guild cuz almost everyone quitted playing maplestory

Stefan

Here you tell some IGNs but nothing about "Grievouse" which you come up with here:

Ive been into Billionairez for 2 days or so.. Also Ive been into Aeon and Eave on my characted called Grievouse. I didnt think it was neccesary to tell that info cuz there were some guild wars before.

So you say you dont know any other IGNs in one post, then several posts later you come up with another IGN?!

Overall you seem to hide something, as you´ve not told everything right at the start of your app.

No from me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:44 pm

BaKons wrote:
Crimsix wrote:n, joined Eave, had to go tgrough a surgery in hospital, couldnt play anymore for 6 months, when I came back I got kicked out. Ive been there for a week or so.

Sorry but with that awnser I can't help you.
IF you been in Eave, please tell me who you invited you, the members that were playing, and when you joined Eave.
And did you join Eave or EaveNaNo?

I have been into Eave. Me and my friend were sharing this account and he did the application. I have no idea who invited our character into the guild. Also I have been there for just 1 week. Didn't get to know anyone in just 1 week. I was playing like 1 and a half hour a day back then, and was just grinding and/or giving you guys some HS. Nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:51 pm

[quote=Moon]Here you tell some IGNs but nothing about "Grievouse" which you come up with here:

So you say you dont know any other IGNs in one post, then several posts later you come up with another IGN?!

Overall you seem to hide something, as you´ve not told everything right at the start of your app.

No from me.[/quote]

I don't think my ign's have anything to do with this application. We don't live in the past.. I quitted all of those chars a loooong time ago. Also Griev was from me and my friend, and I didn't want to tell his name because we made him grow together. The other characters I have been playing for like 1-2 weeks and quitted them. For my apply to Solaris I logged onto every single account to check my ign's.

I only hided the name iHateNibz, which is banned. I am not proud of it and it makes you think I am a hacker, which isn't the truth. I couldn't think of any other characters at that moment, cuz I was on my Android phone, as I said in that post. I couldn't check out in game names.

Anyways, this application is leading nowhere once again. /sigh..

Haxors ruined my life in eMS.

Stefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Crimsix wrote:
I have been into Eave. Me and my friend were sharing this account and he did the application. I have no idea who invited our character into the guild. Also I have been there for just 1 week. Didn't get to know anyone in just 1 week. I was playing like 1 and a half hour a day back then, and was just grinding and/or giving you guys some HS. Nothing else.

So pretty much.
Your account was shared, which means your friend could've still accesed your account when YOU had surgery.
Also, a leader and jr from Eave don't remember you either.
Nor half the members.

I think I know enough for now <.<

Last edited by BaKons on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:02 pm

BaKons wrote:
Crimsix wrote:

So pretty much.
Your account was shared, which means your friend could've still accesed your account when YOU had surgery.
Also, a leader and jr from Eave don't remember you either.
Nor half the members.

I think I know enough <.<

He quitted the game for ever, so I was the only one who could play. I was in hospital and had to recover for a long time. Well I've been into Eave, believe me or not. Imma search for the application any time.

Edit: Imma go to work now. I'll answer any other questions tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top