Application

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post  Jeskie on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:59 am

Smile14 this is actually not such a good time for an aplication, because I go on holiday next week. but I have a laptop and I will answer your questions everywhere where I have a internet connection.

My account
IGN: jeskiejes
Job: i/l archer mage
Lv: currently 177

About me:
I am Jeffrey and I come from the Netherlands. I am 15 (16 over a month) years old and I do next to my high school a training for cook, this is the job what i need to do in future. it's my dream to be a chef cook cooking on a star level in future. My hobbies are: playing table tennis, cycling, cooking, and (ofc) playing maplestory. I am as a person, someone who likes good at what he does, and sometimes can’t accept criticism. I am also very helpful, if someone has a question and I know the answer, I'll help him in this. my english is not perfect because I am still learning. but I understand it always and I can always answer you in plain English. (I wrote this topic out of my head with the help of a dictionary)

About maplestory:
I started playing maplestory last year somewhere in august, because friends told me about the game.
I play maplestory in my sparetime, mostly 1-3ouhrs a day, and the other part of the day I am afk in my fm shop.
Jeskiejes is my only acc. I actually wanted not to be a i / l mage, but I was talking with the maple administrator in henesys and had (typical me) clicked yes to anything without reading it. I did not start again and I continued on jeskiejes, I am finally very happy with my job. The first time I played maplestory I thought it was boring, so I stopped for a few months (was lv57) and started again playing maplestory with the chaos patch. Then came battle mode, that was great. Maplestory had finally anything to offer where is was looking for. A part of the game with a league that is unstoppable. the second time I played battle mode 120 + I had to take on krexel. I saw he was able to get each battle a fantastic performance. From then it was my dream to be as good in pvp that I can beat him. that has been successful, but if I am really better, I don’t know Smile3 . My previous guilds are shiinra (copied version) and currently goodluck.
Meso2 I make my mesos with selling emblem items and buying stuff from people in fm and sell it for more.
My goals for in future are: get lv200 on jeskiejes, maybe ever pvp rank 1, but that take a lot of time, and making a demon slayer with full pvp equins.

I know the next hellbound members (from pvp):
Krexel
Ishootducks
Mortalblade
Xmrsean
EIyne
I know of course more hellbound members, but I can´t remember all of their names.

I answered all your questions with pleasure.
Sincerely, jeffrey Smile13

Jeskie

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:23 am

Hello Jeffery, i am Cia.
This was a nice app, covered pretty much everything Razz
Just wanna double check that you dont have any other chars (even if they are just mules)
Once you answer this, (depending on the answer) i will give you a yes vote! Smile
Good luck with your app!

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  jeskie on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 am

i got 1 other acc, a lv6 beginner what i use to place my unnecessary items. his name is jeskiejes2. but take that acc not to seriously Smile13

jeskie

Back to top Go down

Post  HoliArcher on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:36 am

''My previous guilds are shiinra (copied version) and currently goodluck.''
What do you mean by currently? Don't say you'r a guild jumper....
You never did said why you left shiinra and why your leaving goodluck/ left goodluck?
Why did you choose Hellbound also because you never mentioned it ( or did i miss anything).
Btw soon enough you will see me in the pvp Wink Smile11

#Yolo #Swag
#Yolo #Swag

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound (ex euph)
Joined Guild : early 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:46 am

HoliArcher wrote:''My previous guilds are shiinra (copied version) and currently goodluck.''
What do you mean by currently? Don't say you'r a guild jumper....

I think he just means, Shiinra was his 1st guild and the guild he is in atm is GoodLuck

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  jeskie on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:59 am

hey holiarscher.
wat blazehermit Said is right.
shiinra and good luck are just my previous guilds. i left shiinra because that guild was dead, and the reason I want to leave goodluck in exchange for Hellbound is because I am looking for a guild with nice people from my own lv who are often online. that would maplestory for me even more fun. I'm sure hellbound is my last guild if i am allowed.

btw. can't wait to see you in pvp Smile15

jeskie

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:03 am

well the responses are good enough for me!
You've got my vote! yes! Smile15

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:04 am

He Jeffrey, it was a nice application... plain and simple and nice enough to read..

Can you list all of your Mules/ Alts on your account please?

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:05 am

GhoulScout wrote:He Jeffrey, it was a nice application... plain and simple and nice enough to read..

Can you list all of your Mules/ Alts on your account please?

jeskie wrote:i got 1 other acc, a lv6 beginner what i use to place my unnecessary items. his name is jeskiejes2. but take that acc not to seriously Smile13

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  jeskie on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 am

first I am pleased with the positive feedback I get from everyone Smile2
as blazehermit already emphasized, except jeskiejes I have a mule to place items what i don't use, called jeskiejes2. you can't find him on the maple europe rankings because that shows only mules in lv10 and above. I want in the future a demon slayer.
but I will spend most of my time still on jeskiejes. Smile13

jeskie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 am

Everything seems alright, if nothing else suddenly pops up it will be a yes from me.

It would also be cool if you make a forum account!
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  jeskie on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:02 pm

a forum account is a good idea, i'm going to make that Smile13
I forgot to ask, but what is the guild fm from Hellbound?

jeskie

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:05 pm

jeskie wrote:a forum account is a good idea, i'm going to make that Smile13
I forgot to ask, but what is the guild fm from Hellbound?

Ch3 Fm6 Razz

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  protosser on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:05 pm

ch3fm6

Sonic The Hedgehog

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 pm

account created, now only an image but I need a moment to find out how to place it Smile3

Back to top Go down

Post  niaRaloC on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Are you sure you don't have any alt mules? Don't you have a KoC? Sorry but I think everyone has more than 2 characters..
Also, do you care about damage outside PvP?
Is PvP the only thing you do, or do you hunt/grind too?
Also I think you got pissed off sometimes @ basil, is this because you can't take criticism or do I read it wrong?

Sorry for the many questions xD
niaRaloC
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Interesting, I would never have predicted you to join HB xD

I was always curious though, do you only pvp? or do you do bossruns etc?

Also, you are known for your Ego in PvP, every good PvPer seems to have it haha, but if you are in hellbound you will have to be freindly with every mapler, and on forums. I am not trying to suggest that you are not freindly of course....meh I knew this would be difficult to say but there you have it.

Also , Hellbound is not a "pvp guild" , though we do have roughly 10 pvpers who do it regularly enough. What im trying to suggest with this is that we would expect that you do other things with the guild besides pvp, and maybe not talk about pvp all day long aswell haha

And finally, i'll probably vote yes depending on how you respond, good luck xD.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

@ niaraloc&xmrsean:
I know what you mean, my friends find it also weird because their first acc was anything around lv30. but I have really only one account. My att range outside of pvp is anything around 8000-11000 (25-60k). that is average (or a bit below average) for a i / l mage. I had hunted a lot before i was lv150, Then I went to play more pvp. I train also in monster park, and I do regularly Zakum runs ( doing boss runs is one of my hobbies in maplestory and i need to defeat stronger bosses with the other hellbound members if i am accepted ).
I understand that you did not expect that i try join the hellbound guild, I thought that idea since yesterday. about some of my posts on basilmarket, there are a few other PvP players where i do not always agree with Smile16 , i think because we got all a different view on pvp. the people on who i deliver criticism, however, are all in my buddy list. I can easily cope with them. but otherwise I am friendly to everyone! Smile4 And of course i know hellbound is not a pvp guild, there are only a lot of good pvp players in it. Smile15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:42 pm

as blazehermit already emphasized, except jeskiejes I have a mule to place items what i don't use, called jeskiejes2. you can't find him on the maple europe rankings because that shows only mules in lv10 and above. I want in the future a demon slayer.

1. Can you please lvl it up to lvl10 so it can show up in the rankings? it´s a matter of <5min to do.

2. Are you sure about only having 1 alternative char? Please be honest, we got free slots from nexon and those legends events and you havent lvled one canoneer up for the ring or something like that?!

3. Even if you are making your mesos now by selling pvp-stuff/emblems, what have you done before pvp to fund your char and even being pro in pvp you need quite some time getting those emblems...are you just not buying alot in fm? or have you sold nx before it got forbidden or what?

I´m just curious here, because I know those items are sold for quite some meso but on the other hand you dont just get them every 2nd day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

hello moon, I hope this answers your questions:
1. done, I just jeskiejes2 trained to lv10. he is not yet visible on the rankings but I hope you can see him as soon as possible. Smile3
2. jeskiejes is really my only account, I hope that is clear now Smile9 . I also don't make a CN, my rings are good enough.
3. I was always poor until I bought a gallant manual practice and sold it for 1b anywhere around lv105. I have done that a few times, whenever I needed mesos. 1 book takes about half a month to complete. it takes long, but it also delivers much. and about buying stuff and sell it for more, i had a time luck because a guy forgot a note, i bought all his 100% AEE scrolls (11) for 3.5m each and sold them for 30m each. then you should really lucky Smile2

Back to top Go down

Post  Krexel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:37 pm

jeskiejes wrote:the people on who i deliver criticism, however, are all in my buddy list.

Mind explaining this V ? Since your not in my bl.

jeskiejes wrote:LOL, krexel lost a shadower
haha
I knew long ago that he no longer was the best, that makes sense if you only 1 time per day pvp play. but losing a shadower, how deep can you sink xD

Krexel
PvP Overlord
PvP Overlord

GoT
Joined Guild : 23/11/2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:19 pm

when I read this I realize that I do not always think about what I say, that's not smart of me. and I shall in the future to watch for. Now what I have to say: my sincere apologies, as I read back then I think that was really stupid of me. I assume that you vote no which is very understandable, but in any case sorry for this, it was selfish of me to write this.
you've never criticized me or anyone else, I was always defending on basil about everything what was written about me, TO defensively and that is bad for you I see now. sry xmrsean & krexel, I have negative things about you wrote on basil market, but if I look back on it: so I did not mean it was me just to always remind me to defend against the criticism of luklessheaI that each but claimed that I was not the best i / l mage of pvp. I'm gone to far Teddy9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:48 pm

You answered my questions and both of your chars are in rankings.

I dont like your attitude in pvp (the badtalking/raging on others if they are better then you in it). But I believe people can change.

You´ll get a yes from me for now Smile17 if I find out something (like you having another char and not telling although we asked or even more badtalking) I´ll change it to a no...

good luck with your app.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Ok i'll vote yes now. Pretty nice application and answers.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 pm

I still get more respect for you members of Hellbound. after my selfishness, I thought I could i give up a place in hellbound. it is up to me to show you I have learned from my mistakes from the past. I believe that it is possible. I will block the negative posts on basil market with taking them not seriously, and with don't respond them. I believe in it that I can succeed.

i will answer Questions or comments with great glee
kind regards, jeffrey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top