Application

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:06 am

oh!
I had really thought I had answered your questions, but i see now i whrote your name wrong, sorry Smile3

answer of page 2:
I am proud of my performance in pvp, but on the image that comes with it absolutely not.
I want to change my reputation. How I think about the intolerant thing: obviously I don’t, everyone has their own way of thinking and doing and you have to deal with. I think in this way you can learn a lot from each other.
Maplestory is for me a way to spend my spare time and also a way to talk to people I know in real life. because most of them have no social media.
I do mostly pvp but there are many more things what I enjoy on maplestory. boss runs (which I do often with friends, guild members, or people who ask if I want to join), monster park, which I really like, and walking around fm when I got a laggy day, looking for cheap stuff

answer of the new questions:
yes, most of the members of goodluck know that i want to leave the guild. the reason that i don't left goodluck with my application is because i know the master in reallive and my guildpoints are very high (33460). Therefore, I want first to know if i am accepted before i leave goodluck. I understand that this is a silly idea because I would sit still in goodluck if I am denied, but there is a reason behind it.

about screenshots, I'm looking into how that works, it would be useful if I could ever need. but I can tell you, I'm no genius when it comes to things like this Smile13

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  Take on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 am

Answered all questions and I don't feel like we missed something. Trial vote from me.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:43 am

1 thing I would like to emphasize what I've written in my application. I'm going tomorrow (Sunday) for 3 weeks on holiday to south africa, today is the last day that I am online on maplestory. I can respond to this forum on vacation anywhere I have internet, which means that if I am accepted for trial my trial period will be different. I hope that you like, and would like to take this into account. When I returned and accepted, I would show that I am a very active mapler and I really want to learn know the members of hellbound.

Kind regards, jeffrey

Back to top Go down

Post  foxybears/xjojo on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:36 pm

After reading all the commands, questions and awnsers of you guys, i should say a big yes. But somehow I get a bad feeling Surprised (no offence to you jeffery) can't explain what it is. Most likely it's about your chars, it's just a feeling, so i hope i'm wrong Smile15

Anyway i vote trial for now

Jojo

Cuzz I made a Mistake

Guild : Hellbound i think ^.^'
Joined Guild : You've wasted 14 months with me
Location : Somewhere in the big universe, in a galaxy, somewhere near the sun on a planet. On the biggestlandmaas that planet has. In a county with much rivirs ... To be preciese: Next to the biggest river under the bridge in a box with some newspapers somewhere in a low country near the sea next to our German friends...

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Accepted on trial...

Now this could be a bit tricky... there is currently no Jr masters in HB due to the hacking situation.
If you contact any one in the guild ask for a Jr master in HB2 and they can add you there.

Ill move you to the main guild later when I log on ghoul.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krexel on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 pm

He's on holiday at the moment, so when hes back, we can add him xD

Krexel
PvP Overlord
PvP Overlord

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
GoT
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 23/11/2011

Back to top Go down

thank you!

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:23 pm

i whrite this on my nintendo DS with the most terrible internet i ever had. and after reading i can`t wait to come back and join HB =D (but that`s a long time left xD).

Thank you all!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top