(Application) AkiiHotShot

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Application) AkiiHotShot

Post  Akii on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Hey everyone,

Get to know me!

My name is Akash, and I'm 19 years old. I'm from the Netherlands and I still live in my parents house. I study Business and IT management and hope to get an internship in America in a couple of years. I've always had a passion for acting, so I'm hoping I can go to Los Angeles and finish my education there. In the meantime I also plan on taking some acting classes and become famous!
Midweeks I go to college and I try to workout 2-3 times per week. I have a part-time job as a bartender and I work 2 days a week. (Mostly Tuesday and Sunday) I'm also online more as I should be, but when I got stuff to do I'm just afk. In weekends I'm mostly with friends, just hanging out or going to the movies. I'm a very socializing person and also very outgoing, but I also like just sitting at home all day listening to music and playing some games. Besides MapleStory I play a few games on my Xbox 360, but I think most of my gaming time goes to MS. I recently started making commentary video's and I really like editing them and just talking about nothing and still making sence! Hopefully I'll get a partnership one day, that's my goal aswell.

Get to know my characters!

My first character ever was an Thief (Assassin) and I named him SinsCreed. This was when I first started playing Maplestory. I eventually got bored with training since all I used was Avenger and Lucky Seven and took a break from MS. I then returned with a friend when the first Pirates came out, and started to train a Marauder. This job was fun and everything, but the skills are rather slow and I do like playing on a fast paced character, also the range of most attacks are very limited so I didn't stick with that character either. I've tried Evan for a while and that's a really nice character aswell but it's lacking boss skills. The ideal mobbing character though! After that I tried a Wild Hunter and enjoyed that one aswell, unfortunatly I had to take another break from MS for personal reasons and when I came back the details of Mercedes were revealed. Some time later along came the Dual Blader and I was sold! I deleted my Hermit and named my Dual Blader SinsCreed. This character had everything I was looking for and with Chaos they became even better. Made a Cannon Shooper aswell, just to try it, but now it's just a mule I use to make mesos with since this character has a huge inventory. Now about a year ago I heard about the Mercedes class, and since they are Dual Bladers in a Bowman version I just had to make one. I'm training as we speak and keep pulling more towards it and leaving my Dual Blader for now. My goal is to stick with my Dual Blader and Mercedes, get them to lvl 200 and eventually reach the damage cap with both characters!

List of Characters
xLightsOut: Marauder lvl 109 ~ Retired
L4zyS3xyC0ol: Evan lvl 131 ~ Retired
ShotFromGod: Wild Hunter lvl 140 ~ Retired
L4zyS3xyC0oI: Night Walker lvl 120 ~ KoC mule
IcedBear: Wind Breaker lvl 101 ~ Need to get this one to 120 then another KoC Mule
GodlyPower: Priest lvl 120 ~ I use this one to train other characters with.
HeavensCreed: Chief Bandit lvl 113 ~ I use this character for pvp only when I need Gallant Emblems
BigBadAkii: Cannon Shooter lvl 125 ~ Just a storage and FM mule.
SinsCreed: Dual Blader lvl 160 ~ Training every once in a while, still semi-active.
AkiiHotShot: Mercedes lvl 148 ~ My precious, going hard and aiming for the damage cap!

Get to know my guilds!

When I started playing MS for the first time it was with 3 real life friends, so we had our own guild. Unfortunatly they all quitted and I was left without any guildies. (Was just a guild for me and my friends, I can't remember the name. One of my friends came back and he joined Labyrinth. I then joined "Existence" and had a pretty good time there. After a while the guild fell apart since the leader and most Jr's had work and everything so they kinda all quitted. No harm was done and I left peacefully. I joined "Exiles" after that and had a good time aswell, the guild was very friendly in general, there was always someone to talk with and most of the time there was always 1 person who would help you do something which required help even if everyone else was busy. I had to take a break from MS due to personal problems then and told the leader about it. We agreed that if he needed room and there was no sign of me returning he would kick me from the guild, which also happened so no harm was done there either. When I returned I joined "Elitism" but after a while I noticed the guild had an insanely high amount of GP, there was one guy who has 6 million or something, and told the leader that I didn't want any trouble and quit that guild. Now here comes a real piece of work, I joined Granted. From the moment I joined Granted I've been hearing they have a bad reputation and I shouldn't be associated with them. I was like, "Oh it can't be that bad" and gave it a try. Now the drama started after Empress was released, Granted didn't say no to Empress gear and most of the guild members got frustrated and left after Nexon deleted the gear. (I will explain my part in this later on.) Some time after that came along the 8-Star-Enhancement gear and again Granted didn't say no. So with the mass banwaves a lot of Granted members were banned. I think since than the guild started to fall apart, most people left and the chat kinda got disbanded. You could get the "gz", "wb", "Hey how are you" and that's it. Now at this moment this is still the same and I'm having no fun in the guild at all. Also one of the members told me he visits hacking related websites so because of all these reasons I decided to leave the guild today. Aquintin, DarkMystix and xXSaarieXx have always been nice to me and helped me with stuff so I have nothing negative to say about them, but I don't like to be in such a guild under these circumstances.

Get to know my "hacking" experiences!

Some drama started after Empress was released. I just returned from another break of MS due to exams and everything and saw Empress gear in FM. I did not hesitate and immediatly bought some gear. I know it was a very naive thing to do, but I had some spare mesos and really needed new gear. So anyway about a week later I found out everything was hacked and tried to get rid of it asap, which of course didn't happen. My guild at that time (Granted) did not tell me anything about the gear being hacked as they were equipping them aswell. When I realised that everything was hacked, I just kept them in my inventory and was trying to figure out what to do with it. Nexon beat me to the punch and deleted everything. I wasn't upset or anything since I realised I had been wrong. After that I always tripple check whether I purchase something or I just leave it. Other than this I have no illegit programs on my computer and make sure everything I do is legit. All my characters are on the ranking board aswell.

Get to know my meso making methods!

I mostly invest in stuff which is cheap now and will be worth 400% of the original price after some time has passed. I sell stuff which requires Gallant Emblems and I try to craft "Unique Equipment". When I'm on my best I also sell quick boss runs such as Zakum, Targa and Scarlion. I will start doing Chaos Zakum, Empress and Von Leon runs when I'm funded enough.

Get to know my interest in HellBound!

First of all I like the name, but it got me a little worried though. The explanation that the title came from a movie and not from evil worshippers was quite a relief. I've heard nothing negative about the guild and I see a good organised website and application requirement. I'm looking for a permanent guild in which I can really be a part of the guild and they accept me as a part of them. I see HellBound as a guild which can help me achieve what I want, and I will try my best to be of service when someone requires help!

I hope you guys got to know me a little better and I would like to see my Application being approved.

Thank you for time and for reading this!

Sincererly,

Akash

Akii

Back to top Go down

Re: (Application) AkiiHotShot

Post  Evanmidnight on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Nice to see u took time to write an decent app Smile

Would be usefull if you'd register an forumaccount. Smile

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Evanmidnight wrote:Nice to see u took time to write an decent app Smile

Would be usefull if you'd register an forumaccount. Smile

I was working on that, you beat me to it though Razz
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Joined Guild : HellBound

http://www.youtube.com/Heaven92

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey Akash, this was a nice but LONG app! haha. anyway i read it all. There doesnt seem to be anything wrong with the app (apart from your Merc is 3 lvls higher than mine!! Smile8 ) haha

Why did you leave Granted?

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:25 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:Hey Akash, this was a nice but LONG app! haha. anyway i read it all. There doesnt seem to be anything wrong with the app (apart from your Merc is 3 lvls higher than mine!! Smile8 ) haha

Thank you! Haha, well I might stop training at lvl 150 and work on my gear but I'm not sure yet Razz
I mentioned why I left in my application, I'm a legit player and I wish to have nothing to do with hackers or hack-related stuff, this however isn't the policy of Granted in my opinion. Other than that, there isn't a happy vibe in the guild anymore everybody is just doing their own thing. When you try to initiate a conversation you feel like you're talking to a wall.
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:28 pm

AkiiVsTheWorld wrote:
BlazeHermit wrote:Hey Akash, this was a nice but LONG app! haha. anyway i read it all. There doesnt seem to be anything wrong with the app (apart from your Merc is 3 lvls higher than mine!! Smile8 ) haha

Thank you! Haha, well I might stop training at lvl 150 and work on my gear but I'm not sure yet Razz
I mentioned why I left in my application, I'm a legit player and I wish to have nothing to do with hackers or hack-related stuff, this however isn't the policy of Granted in my opinion. Other than that, there isn't a happy vibe in the guild anymore everybody is just doing their own thing. When you try to initiate a conversation you feel like you're talking to a wall.

haha i've stopped my lvling now, going to NL for a week xD

Oh i see, is this partially to do with the Raj (ManWithAClaw) goings on?

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 pm

So far, I'm liking the application. It's really informative, we can see that you took the time to explain everything and you've got an understandable reason for applying here. The part about the empress gear is kinda touchy. You explained it all well but I need to think about that twice. Apart from that, I haven't seen anything that would give you a negative impression.

When I googled your IGN, I stumbled upon a video where you showed your gear but when I clicked on the link, it said:
This video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that.
Why did you removed it?

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:50 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:
AkiiVsTheWorld wrote:

haha i've stopped my lvling now, going to NL for a week xD

Oh i see, is this partially to do with the Raj (ManWithAClaw) goings on?

Well MenWithAClaw did trade me and tried to get some of my equips, but besides that, the whole situtation didn't bother me that much, although it is kind of unfortunate it happened at the same time. Nice have fun!

Last edited by AkiiVsTheWorld on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Take wrote:So far, I'm liking the application. It's really informative, we can see that you took the time to explain everything and you've got an understandable reason for applying here. The part about the empress gear is kinda touchy. You explained it all well but I need to think about that twice. Apart from that, I haven't seen anything that would give you a negative impression.

When I googled your IGN, I stumbled upon a video where you showed your gear but when I clicked on the link, it said:
This video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that.
Why did you removed it?

Oh as I mentioned in my app, I'm trying to get partnered by youtube, but they expect you to talk in every video. I started my channel a while ago and had like 5/6 video's where I just showed some things or killed some bosses, but I didn't talk / do commentary. That's why I deleted those video's.
And yes, that was kinda stupid to just go ahead and buy them, so since that happened I always triple check where the item/gear came from and how that individual aquired it.
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:53 am

hmm I like xD Will make up my mind in a while. Nice app though Smile1
Bl'd you too

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Nice app!
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:10 pm

cubis wrote:Nice app!

Thank you!
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Cravings wrote:hmm I like xD Will make up my mind in a while. Nice app though Smile1
Bl'd you too

Merci, I'll race ya for lvl 200
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Zlame/NotVeryOP on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Nothing wrong so far Smile5
I like the app and its structure... Believe me or not, but the structure tells alot about the person xD
Zlame/NotVeryOP
Sapphire
Sapphire

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Joined: October 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMastix on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Quite liked this app, lots of detail and frankly, you didn't have to mention the emprees equip thing at all so it's nice to see how up front and honest you were about it with us.

Only thing that perked my ears up a bit was you couldnt remember your first guild with your friends...would normally bother me but considering it was a 3 man guild I doubt you'd be trying to conceal being in a large dodgy guid long ago or something.

That being said, I don't see why not, yes from me, we could use some fresh blood Smile14

Dragon Ball Z

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Detailed app., cant find anything wrong in it, yes from me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hass/Rowler on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:37 am

It's a nice application but there is something that caught my attention. I was checking out your youtube channel and saw a level 170 mechanic (Paragor) which you didn't mention in your app.

I'm talking about this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3tTkcYYRTI&list=UUzDV5w-jL48hZQjkLBZflzg&index=3&feature=plcp

Hass/Rowler
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Zlame wrote:Nothing wrong so far Smile5
I like the app and its structure... Believe me or not, but the structure tells alot about the person xD

Good to hear, and I'm taking that as a compliment aswell! Would you care to elaborate though, because now I'm curious of how you think of me as a person. Razz

MissMastix wrote:Quite liked this app, lots of detail and frankly, you didn't have to mention the emprees equip thing at all so it's nice to see how up front and honest you were about it with us.

Only thing that perked my ears up a bit was you couldnt remember your first guild with your friends...would normally bother me but considering it was a 3 man guild I doubt you'd be trying to conceal being in a large dodgy guid long ago or something.

That being said, I don't see why not, yes from me, we could use some fresh blood Smile14

Also nice to hear, I've been thinking but I still can't remember the name though. 1 thing I do remember was that nobody would join since we didn't even have enough mesos to get a guild emblem haha so it was just us 3. I think the worst thing we did was loot other players drops when they didn't pick them up haha.

Moon wrote:Detailed app., cant find anything wrong in it, yes from me.

Well thank you kindly sir!

Hass wrote:It's a nice application but there is something that caught my attention. I was checking out your youtube channel and saw a level 170 mechanic (Paragor) which you didn't mention in your app.

Ah yes, the reason I didn't mention that account in my Application is because it belongs to a real life friend of mine and he quit maple. when he quit he told me I could borrow his account and stuff and play on it when I felt like it. Due to these circumstances I don't claim ownership of his account.

(Removed the link since the site won't let me post external links or emails for 7 days.)

I merged your posts togheter since quad-posting is kinda unessesary and this looks more tidy. -Kriss
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 pm

The application looks alright and is pretty detailed and you have answered the questions you have been asked. Is there more accounts you have access to?

I'll say trial.
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Very nice application, enjoyed reading it and its very detailed too.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Kriss wrote:The application looks alright and is pretty detailed and you have answered the questions you have been asked. Is there more accounts you have access to?

I'll say trial.

Yes there is one more account, which is also mine and has a lvl 16 Archer on it, named MakeItClap. I have that account so I can log in once every 6 months and recieve a Welcome Back ring. Besides that I don't do anything with the account. My friends account has 6 characters on it, Umiyo, Atemus, PsychoSinoro, Paragor, NightyWalker and ArroAranika. I don't use them to play with, in this case I used them to recieve Legend Coins on once a day and Paragor had a lot of Potential Scrolls in his inventory, as you can see in my video. I use Paragor sometimes though when I'm being ksed at Sahel 2, because nothing can beat those robots Razz
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:48 pm

GhoulScout wrote:Very nice application, enjoyed reading it and its very detailed too.

Thank you, that's nice to hear! You should see my job applications. Razz
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  foxybears/xjojo on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:55 pm

It's a good apply, well done. it's a Yes from me Smile15

PS: are u a boy or a girl cuzz ur name don't give it away haha

Jojo

Cuzz I made a Mistake

Guild : Hellbound i think ^.^'
Joined Guild : You've wasted 14 months with me
Location : Somewhere in the big universe, in a galaxy, somewhere near the sun on a planet. On the biggestlandmaas that planet has. In a county with much rivirs ... To be preciese: Next to the biggest river under the bridge in a box with some newspapers somewhere in a low country near the sea next to our German friends...

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:57 pm

I would like to thank everyone so far for taking the time to read my application. Your kindness makes me want to join the guild even more!

There is one thing which I forgot to mention, sometime ago when I was currently guildless I started my own guild, but not with the intention to actually lead a guild. I made this so that I could invite all my own mules in it and keep my characters organized. There will be absolutely no other characters invited in the guild exept for my own. The name of the guild is: "FirstClass". I told the leader and jr's in Granted about this as I'm telling you guys now and they had no problem with it as long as I kept it for my characters only. I don't plan on doing otherwise, but if you guys have a problem with it just let me know and I'll delete it.

While we're at it, my youtube channel is youtube.com/HeavenH92, some feedback would be highly appreciated and a subscription even more! (Not sure if this is considered advertising so I will not keep going on about it. Just so you guys don't have to look for it!)
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiiVsTheWorld on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Nobleblack wrote:It's a good apply, well done. it's a Yes from me Smile15

PS: are u a boy or a girl cuzz ur name don't give it away haha

Jojo

Thanks! I'm a boy yes, planning on keeping it that way aswell haha.
AkiiVsTheWorld
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top