Application ( MeNoLikey )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application ( MeNoLikey )

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Well hello people!

My name is Connor, im 16 years old and im Dutch. I just past my exams and im going to follow an education on ROC in Eindhoven. As work, i want to be an cake baker later. I work at the Jumbo, it's a supermarket in Holland. I work there for 2 days, tuesday and thursday night from 5 pm till 7 pm. In my free time i like to play on my xbox 360 to, like Call of Duty or Fifa 12, those are my favourites Razz. Im playing Maplestory since 2008, it begins when i were at an inreal friend, and he was playing maplestory, so i thought hey this is kinda cool, so I downloaded it too and started my first character: Knorr77.

Characters.
So yea my first character is Knorr77, it's an Ice/lightning mage and he's lvl 133.
My second character is Verginity. It's an soulmaster and i just leveled it to 120 yay Very Happy
My third character is LikeABaM. It's an battlemage and it's lvl 71, but im gonna delete it when Demon Slayer is coming out Razz.
My fourth Character is irRobot. It's an Mechanic and it's lvl 94. I dont play on it very much.
My fifth Character is TicTacZz. It's an Dualblader and it's lvl 90. I dont play on this one too.
My sixth Character is ImJustice. It's an Priest and i just made this one. Its lvl 100
My seventh account is MrBlackMen. It's an cannoneer and it's lvl 70 only for the buff.
My eight character is MeNoLikey ( playing on it now ) It's an lvl 104 mercedes and im leveling it everyday.
My 9nd Character is MeNoGusta. It's an UA spearman and i just made it. Lvl 50.

Beginning.
So yeah i begon playing maplestory in 2008 and i had so much fun. I met my first guild, FallenAngel. I made many friends in there and we were tight with each other. My second guild was Ethra, i joined this guild because many friends left FallenAngels and joined this one. My third guild was PatchedWings, the new Fallenangel.
I last quitted for a while because my computer crashed because of PVP. I had to wait till my exames to pass, so i can get an laptop. I have it now and i can play Maplestory again Smile.

Hacking exp.
I never hacked or used illegal programs. I think u should play legal.

Mesos exp.
I dont really have experience in this because i only have about 120mil. I can't really remember how i get this 120mil because i had that before the time i quitted. But i think i had some equipments and another stuff from ToT and sold it in a shop at the Freemarket

Why do i want to join Hellbound Junior?
I think it's a nice guild and few of my friends are in the main one. Im to low to join the main one but time will come. I want to join it with my Mercedes, MeNoLikey lvl 104. So i hope i interested you guys and i hope i can join the guild.

Thanks for youre appreciation!

Back to top Go down

Re: Application ( MeNoLikey )

Post  Zlame/NotVeryOP on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi!

3 Questions:

Who are your friends in the main guild?

Are you still in your old guild, and if so, why would you leave?

What can you contribute with by joining our union?
Appreciated if you could answer Smile
Zlame/NotVeryOP
Sapphire
Sapphire

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : Joined: October 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Zlame wrote:Hi!

3 Questions:

Who are your friends in the main guild?

Are you still in your old guild, and if so, why would you leave?

What can you contribute with by joining our union?
Appreciated if you could answer Smile

Well in the old guild there is still one friend in it; Rayque. Nope im not in the guild anymore. I left it like few months ago because everyone left and i had to quite because my computer crashed from Maplestory.
I can contribute with alot of fun and I really want to make friends. I already have some friends in youre guild, MortalbIade, NiaRaloC, iShootDucks. Those guys are really good friends of mine and so i would like to join and have fun with you all. Thanks for reply

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:01 pm

I want you to give me good reasons why I should vote yes on this application.
I also want you to describe what your opinion on your personality is.
Last but not least is there anyone that can confirm that you left your guild and was not kicked ? A reliable source please.

(All chars mention are on rankings)

Back to top Go down

Post  Krexel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Your IGN does ring a bell at me (nothing negative, don't worry) from back in 2009/2008 or so. But can't remember quickly what it exactly was. I was in the guild 'Ethra' back then, weren't you too?

EDIT: Lolfail -self facepalm-, app says already u were in it xD

Krexel
PvP Overlord
PvP Overlord

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
GoT
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 23/11/2011

Back to top Go down

Post  protosser on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:03 pm

I can't find reason to say no if you already know quite a few people in the guild Smile

Sonic The Hedgehog

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Connordb wrote:
Zlame wrote:Who are your friends in the main guild?
I already have some friends in youre guild, MortalbIade, NiaRaloC, iShootDucks. Those guys are really good friends of mine and so i would like to join and have fun with you all.

I love to see this in applications more then anything else, and from past experience, any freind of these guys normally turns out to be a freind of mine xD

Yes.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Cravings wrote:I want you to give me good reasons why I should vote yes on this application.
I also want you to describe what your opinion on your personality is.
Last but not least is there anyone that can confirm that you left your guild and was not kicked ? A reliable source please.

(All chars mention are on rankings)

I want to be in a serious guild now. I want to get better and learn things from you guys too. Also make friends.
My personality.. haha hard ehh. Im quite nice but if people are pushing me to do something I can be cantankerous ( google translate ftw ). I'd like to make new friends.
Ehm yeah i think thats my mistake about the guild I think i got kicked because of my inactivity. Because on my old computer Maplestory kept crashing so after my exams I got my own laptop now and im playing it everyday so sorry for the wrong info. But im bad at describing my personality. You'll just have to know me better then u will know it! Smile

Thanks for reply guys, appreciate it

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Heard you didn't got kicked for inactivity but rather causing drama due to your personality. Care to explain?

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Take wrote:Heard you didn't got kicked for inactivity but rather causing drama due to your personality. Care to explain?

I'd also love to be enlightened about this Smile3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:00 am

Cravings wrote:
Take wrote:Heard you didn't got kicked for inactivity but rather causing drama due to your personality. Care to explain?

Heard some rumors about it too,

I'm not uberclose with you or anything connor, but to everyone else, I've known him for some time too and he's a really nice guy!

"Its not necessarily the uncertainty that makes us fearful, its more than that.... the answers we imagine are what really what frightens us"
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Sometime in the past..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:16 am

Cravings wrote:

Ehm I can remember a time that i got kicked for my personality yes. But that wasn't at the last time i got kicked at the guild. That was because I was inactive not for my personality. But when I got kicked for my personality, after that me and NiaRaloC ( he was the one that i was arguing with ) we went back together and we're friends now.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:17 am

XBloodRainX wrote:
Cravings wrote:

Heard some rumors about it too,

I'm not uberclose with you or anything connor, but to everyone else, I've known him for some time too and he's a really nice guy!

We were close when i played Razz hope we can bring that time back Ro Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Joren on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:36 pm

I remember you from PatchedWings, you're a nice guy but honestly I don't think you would fit in here. Nonetheless I will give you a chance for trial.

Death Note

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  foxybears/xjojo on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi hi,

U've been most likely with me in the same union like dirk, ro, luc and tud... So I say yes. But Hang out a bit @ HBFm Surprised

Loves,

Jojo

Cuzz I made a Mistake

Guild : Hellbound i think ^.^'
Joined Guild : You've wasted 14 months with me
Location : Somewhere in the big universe, in a galaxy, somewhere near the sun on a planet. On the biggestlandmaas that planet has. In a county with much rivirs ... To be preciese: Next to the biggest river under the bridge in a box with some newspapers somewhere in a low country near the sea next to our German friends...

Back to top Go down

Post  niaRaloC on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Yes

Aquamarine

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMastix on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 am

Well I think it was a tiny sneak there to try to not have to mention being kicked due to personality Smile5

And frankly, if you hadn't admitted it, it would have been an instant no from me on the basis of lying on an application so glad you mentioned it.

I'm going to value your former guildees inputs pretty highly because people can seem different day in day out in a guild then they can in an application and a few fm visits so, based on their inputs/votes being positive, I wouldn't mind seeing you in on a trial, if you dont fit in you dont fit in but it doesnt cause any harm to see if you gel with us nicely or not Smile

Dragon Ball Z

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 am

MissMastix wrote:Well I think it was a tiny sneak there to try to not have to mention being kicked due to personality Smile5

And frankly, if you hadn't admitted it, it would have been an instant no from me on the basis of lying on an application so glad you mentioned it.

I'm going to value your former guildees inputs pretty highly because people can seem different day in day out in a guild then they can in an application and a few fm visits so, based on their inputs/votes being positive, I wouldn't mind seeing you in on a trial, if you dont fit in you dont fit in but it doesnt cause any harm to see if you gel with us nicely or not Smile

Thanx,

Yes sorry for that I did'nt know it anymore because it was a long time ago. Thanks for reply Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanChris on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Though I am not entirley 100% certain of him fitting, it wouldn't hurt to add him as a trial, right? Iron out loose kinks before he is official.

Aquamarine

Joined Guild : Nothing really matters, anyone can see ... Nothing really matters ... nothing really matters to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Sorry the application has taken so long, but I havent made up my mind yet...

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:00 pm

GhoulScout wrote:Sorry the application has taken so long, but I havent made up my mind yet...

That's not a problem!
By the way this is now an application for the main guild if there is any possibility. I'm lvl 133 now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:54 am

Accepted on trial, please try and contact a Jr master... you might have to be added to HB2 until I can get online and add you to the main guild... theres no Jrs in the main guild atm due to the hacking situation.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top