Application for HellBound's Jr guild.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application for HellBound's Jr guild.

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:40 pm

About me
I am a 21 year old student from Norway. I studied culinary arts the past two years (e.g, Cooking). Next year I will be undergoing something called 'päbygg', which is a third year class that Norwegians need to pass in order to enter University. I am bright minded and for the most part, a happy person. However I may sometimes take things a little too direct, which is an issue I've been working on. I will start on a new job soon, and hopefully earn some more money, so that I can continue what I love the most; traveling. Apart from that, I also have some cheaper hobbies and interests, such as photography, graphic & web design, and martial arts. Video games, movies, etc, I prefer to look at an interest, rather than a hobby..

MapleStory
I joined MapleStory quite a few years ago, but recently I've been active on a character called 'ChuuChuRu', a level 140 Beginner. I quit that character roughly a month ago, and I left on a holiday in Thailand, I returned about a week ago and started maple again yesterday. I currently have a level 73 Mercedes named pbird who I wish to see in HellBound's junior guild. I got tired of this game a while ago, but gained back some interest after this new job, and hope to see 100 very soon. I, for the most part, am a quiet person who only speak to a few people at a time, or prefer doing my own thing. But I am also social, and love participating in events or guild related quests/bosses.

I used to be a part of HellBound, but closing in on my end here, I was kind of inactive and switching between characters, because I was tired of my Beginner. At the very end I got kicked from the guild because the guild leader 'GhoulScout' found some information that I had long forgotten about. Back when EuropeMS was hit by the enchancement and duping hacks, I found a 32k attk sword, that I picked up on a level 32 character that i had, and i played around with it till i reached around 72, and quit. I also bought a 21 or 22 attack brown work glove on the same character. this all happened over a period of one-two days, so I swiftly forgot about it, thus mentioning it in my first application. However, I can assure I've never actually hacked myself, or made any items. The reason I did use the sword too instead of drop it again, I was about to quit the game, I really thought Maple was going down the gutter, 32k weapons and duped items popped up everywhere, every night, and the Notice section on the website remained untouched, like they didn't care..

As far as my gaming life goes, I am not proud of what I did, I should've just gone on a hiatus instead, but for anything more serious, me using that sword on an inactive character never harmed anyone, and I removed it shortly after, so I feel, and hope, that I can ask for another chance in this guild. I spoke to Ghoul on skype about a month back, and she said I could try sometime later, 'no exact date really', but I figured this is as good as any, and if I get denied, it was worth the try anyway.

I have decided to stay on this current character, so there will be no switching in-between characters, or rage quitting if I do get accepted, - just putting this out there. I rage quit once in the past.

Related information
Characters; pbird, 73 Mercedes (applying)
Others; ChuuChuRu, 140 Beginner, Maoji 104/105 Dual Blade, 3-4 characters that I use as a storage. (Forgot their names, but it can easily be checked).
Past guilds; Ureshii, Serene, Euphoria, Hellbound.

Anything else, feel free to ask,

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for HellBound's Jr guild.

Post  Take on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Apart from the incident with the hacked item, you do know that Els (Exøtic) is in the guild with who you seem to have extreme issues seeing as how you bad mouthed her severals times on the forum and in-game via smegas. This bothers me a lot seeing how I'm really close to her but I'd like to hear your opinion before voting anything.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMastix on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 pm

I am almost certain, I saw a smega with something along the lines of 'Dear someone, please stop hacking ChuuChu Smile16

You were hacked and cleaned out?

Dragon Ball Z

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 pm

MissMastix wrote:I am almost certain, I saw a smega with something along the lines of 'Dear someone, please stop hacking ChuuChu Smile16

You were hacked and cleaned out?

Someone apparently got into ChuuChuRu twice, but only changed her pin..
I managed to reset it on the website after some guessing, and moved her items. I don't know how it could of happened as I never share my information.

The first time I lost nothing, but this time she had no meso left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

No. I for one am not having you back in HB unless EK and all the other denied applicants/exmembers related to hacked items will be allowed to join.
Anyone feel to disagree with me ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Cravings wrote:No. I for one am not having you back in HB unless EK and all the other denied applicants/exmembers related to hacked items will be allowed to join.

Its ok, Smile
I don't expect to be accepted again, but there's no other guild I'd sign up for, so I just wrote my application.

And to @Take. Yes I used to be a bitch for no apparent reason.
But I hope to change bad into good as well. And I'm not a complete asshole either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Heya Chuu, wb to the forums xD

I think its a pity what went on the last time, and how your stay in HB ended. Your rage quit was justified imo, but im not gonna get into that.

Cravings wrote:No. I for one am not having you back in HB unless EK and all the other denied applicants/exmembers related to hacked items will be allowed to join.

Yes, this is the tricky part. I , for one, actually believe u just looted it and fooled around with it for a day. Unfortunately, despite the nice app and replies, I dont have much hope for this app.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Raskler/xMrSean wrote:Heya Chuu, wb to the forums xD

I think its a pity what went on the last time, and how your stay in HB ended. Your rage quit was justified imo, but im not gonna get into that.

Yes, this is the tricky part. I , for one, actually believe u just looted it and fooled around with it for a day. Unfortunately, despite the nice app and replies, I dont have much hope for this app.

No offence but Eks situation is different to this... If you want to know why ill talk about it else where and not in a public application...

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Raskler/xMrSean wrote:Heya Chuu, wb to the forums xD

Hi and thank you!
Well, justified or not, I still want to put out anything that I can think of. Because I didn't really want my membership to end in the first place, so at least now there's nothing to hide.

I wish I could prove that I didn't abuse it to greater lengths, but its been over a year, so I guess it all lies in what people want to believe, and if they wish to give me another chance or not. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:57 pm

I never really got to know you, as you were gone pretty much right after I joined Hellbound, but of most people I heard who were involved with some kind of issue related to hacking or duping, I really believe you didn't harm anyone and won't do it ever again

So guess I'll do the first clear vote saying yes
Everyone who truthfully says to have changed or to not make the same mistake again (and i believe what you are saying is ment truthfully by you) deserves another chance

I think I'll really get to like you once I know you a bit better Smile

I hope other people would like to give you a shot too, but that's not for me to decide

"Its not necessarily the uncertainty that makes us fearful, its more than that.... the answers we imagine are what really what frightens us"
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Sometime in the past..

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 am

XBloodRainX wrote:I never really got to know you, as you were gone pretty much right after I joined Hellbound, but of most people I heard who were involved with some kind of issue related to hacking or duping, I really believe you didn't harm anyone and won't do it ever again

So guess I'll do the first clear vote saying yes
Everyone who truthfully says to have changed or to not make the same mistake again (and i believe what you are saying is ment truthfully by you) deserves another chance

I hope other people would like to give you a shot too, but that's not for me to decide

LOL Rod, u haxed my head!!! I actually feel the same way being honest.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:04 am

joncwl wrote:i really didnt think you would want to rejoin, i gotta say this i may not ba a part of this union anymore but you dont have some nerve do you, you caused fuss between me and another member due to some Bullshit i wont go into more than that, you had a hacked weapon at one point and somehow this app is still open and other people have been denied for same/similar reasons man....i dont know what should be said about you, i wont even say it isnt worht my time or effort to insult you or even attept

It was you who caused drama, and no wonder you wont go into it, you frankly embarassed yourself.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:42 am

I know that there are a few members who are seriously disappointed about your past and still believe that you can change but I really have to take into consideration that you used, whether it's been for a short time or to greater lengths, a hacked weapon. I mean, you did used it with the intention to brag about your damage on sleepywood. Not a duped one but really one of those badass ones. Approving you would mean that all of my critism towards exploiters, everything I believed in up until now was a joke and we should even view the people who were on that notice due to being in possession of overly hacked items (e.g. Guy Fawkes mask) as legit. Since I can't do that, I have to give you a no.
Maybe if that wouldn't have happened and maybe if there wouldn't have been the drama/trolls during your beginner carreer, you could have been a great HB member (seeing how Sean loves you to bits).
The past can't be changed (except they reset the whole game and start from the scratch, where a black or white doesn't exist and everyone is equal again..oh yes, please Smile2 ), but what you can do is considering to leave the drama behind and show people that you can change even if you won't get accepted. Hack incidents can never be erased but drama ones. After all, what goes around comes around and the more it is, the harder it hits you.

Usually it would have been a strict no but considering that you didn't tried to hide anything in your app, I felt like giving you a fair reply.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Stalks on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:54 am

You guys are so funny to watch. First of all u make a seen about something in the past. You might want to consider giving people a break at one point. As i know its hellbound, oh god, the greatest guild EVER. Not. The point is, the most equips in FM are duped. Wich is a hack. I know some of you with duped gear. You can't maintain a strong group of people in your guild without some having duped gear. You bought a nice evolving ring in fm? Duped of course. You guys are being immature and denieing what has happend to our beloved EMS. The period of a guild being 100% legit is gone. Just accept people, wether or not you like them.

Cheers, oh your great friend.

iHateAran.

Stalks

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:27 am

You're just butt hurt for being denied countless times from the guild and because you can't achieve anything without duped items so you like to generalize and justify your use of them as a means to feel less dirty whilst you know exactly that your just afraid to get busted. Evolving rings can't be legit? Oh noes, there was never a so called big bang event to get them on mules?

Where's your proof that people have duped gear? Clear proof or it's all hot air. In which guild are you? Will probably add a lot pf credibility to your statement.

Note: The post is referring to that nasty troll, not Chuu.

Last edited by Take on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  protosser on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:59 am

Stalks wrote:You guys are so funny to watch. First of all u make a seen about something in the past. You might want to consider giving people a break at one point. As i know its hellbound, oh god, the greatest guild EVER. Not. The point is, the most equips in FM are duped. Wich is a hack. I know some of you with duped gear. You can't maintain a strong group of people in your guild without some having duped gear. You bought a nice evolving ring in fm? Duped of course. You guys are being immature and denieing what has happend to our beloved EMS. The period of a guild being 100% legit is gone. Just accept people, wether or not you like them.

iHateAran.

Well if you can give us the names of who has duped gears then we'll look into kicking them, okay Smile

Sonic The Hedgehog

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Posk on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:16 am

Chuu... You know I really liked having you here earlier. Got a bit raged how your membership ended here last time. I really want to give you another chance but eh... I just dunno.

Add me buddy. Got to talk with ya^^

Youtube BlowPosJobEMS
Posk
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 am

Poskeenotto wrote:Chuu... You know I really liked having you here earlier. Got a bit raged how your membership ended here last time. I really want to give you another chance but eh... I just dunno.

Add me buddy. Got to talk with ya^^

Yeah, sure.
I'll add you as soon as I'm on .

@Take.
It's nice that you put some effort into your reply, and I appreciate the honesty.
And yes I don't want to hide anything, because it doesn't help me at all, lol. I did not purposely hide anything last time either, but at least this time people can really vote for how they feel and know what to expect from the new guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Id just like to point out a few things here since people clearly dont understand how judging applications works.

Firstly I would like to point out that Chu and Eks situation are different.
Altough they are both friends of the guild and I really dont want to talk about their past in applications I feel like I have to bring this up.

Ek had the mask while he WAS in HB, and he used it while he WAS in HB the only reason he got rid of it was because some one posted a screen shot of him with the mask in his possession... its quite possible he would still be in the guild today with that mask breaking our rules if it wasnt for that screen shot.

Chu looted a sword before joining the guild on an old char... he never had it while he was in HellBound.. there for he never broke and of HellBounds rules.

Im not condoning what Chu did, I still disagree with it.. .strongly. But Im happy to keep the application open so I can judge members opinions of people Like Chu... and happily I can see that most members are very mature about this and understand that people infact CAN make mistakes.

Sadly, this isnt just about the hacked item that Chu had in his possession, its about problems he had with Euphoria too and the feeling that adding him to the union at this current moment in time would cause.

Im going to keep the application open for a few more days so I can see more peoples reactions on the situation. But really I do believe that Chu can change, and he probably has...

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Motivated on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Well said, Vicky.

I'd be happy to see Chu in HellBound again, afterall he's a really nice person. I got to know him a little after he was kicked from the guild and I don't regret it.

*reserved for my input on the past of Chu*

I'm sticking with a Yes.

KRADIANS @YOUTUBE
Motivated
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

HB Member Veteran

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stalks on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 pm

See Tim handles the situation as a adult. People make mistakes, however that doesn't mean they can't change. I don't think he would be re-applying to Hellbound, if he would still have hacked gear. He wrote a decent apply, he's clearly intressted in the guild and last but not least. You guys seem to like him. That's the most important thing. For the haters above, im in Odyssey (remade elitism). By the way, its funny how you are aloud to judge people, but when you do the same and they denie it, you get pissed off. Where is the proof he still has hacked gear?

I didn't mean to bud in, but some guys have annoyed the crap out of me, with their smartass/arrogant remarks.

Cheers,

Steve

Stalks

Back to top Go down

Post  protosser on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Stalks wrote:See Tim handles the situation as a adult. People make mistakes, however that doesn't mean they can't change. I don't think he would be re-applying to Hellbound, if he would still have hacked gear. He wrote a decent apply, he's clearly intressted in the guild and last but not least. You guys seem to like him. That's the most important thing. For the haters above, im in Odyssey (remade elitism). By the way, its funny how you are aloud to judge people, but when you do the same and they denie it, you get pissed off. Where is the proof he still has hacked gear?

I didn't mean to bud in, but some guys have annoyed the crap out of me, with their smartass/arrogant remarks.

Cheers,

Steve

And where is the proof that our members have hacked/duped gear which is a claim you keep on making. We're trying to upkeep an image and just because you don't believe in it doesn't mean we should change and the situation with chu is completely different from the situation with you when we had evidence to suggest you buy mesos with irl money and buy duped gears when it is quite obvious which is duped and which is not when you see the same equipment 900 all with the same stats down to the defence stats... and last but not least this is someone else's application not a place for you to ploy your petty bait

Sonic The Hedgehog

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Stalks wrote:You guys are so funny to watch. First of all u make a seen about something in the past. You might want to consider giving people a break at one point. As i know its hellbound, oh god, the greatest guild EVER. Not. The point is, the most equips in FM are duped. Wich is a hack. I know some of you with duped gear. You can't maintain a strong group of people in your guild without some having duped gear. You bought a nice evolving ring in fm? Duped of course. You guys are being immature and denieing what has happend to our beloved EMS. The period of a guild being 100% legit is gone. Just accept people, wether or not you like them.

iHateAran.

First of all I have to mention, your english is just beyond repair, please take up english lessons before you start scolding anyone. Secondly I remember you from Eave, and it's not like I love Eave or something, but you were just making drama and raging and i don't f'king know what you were up to, but even I, having just applied there at the time could see you were up to no good, so please keep your ass out of this.

"Its not necessarily the uncertainty that makes us fearful, its more than that.... the answers we imagine are what really what frightens us"
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Sometime in the past..

Back to top Go down

Post  Noti on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:01 pm

why cant we focus on the app, stay ontopic, and save all the dirt and childish remarks for the nexon forums or w/e Smile6

I moustache you a question

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top