Application for HellBound's Jr guild.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Application for HellBound's Jr guild.

Post  Smatt on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:23 pm

...Yes... But, I'd rather wait until the hacking situation is over..

Omen
My One True Family x) <3
Smatt
Steel
Steel

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed

http://Www.Maplestory-euphoria.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:34 pm

I don't really understand half of what is going on in here right now..

But to those who take their time to actually vote, yes or no, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stalks on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Rage more, bloodrain. I don't really share the same oppinion as you that my english has to be flawless on a forum. With remarks like that, it shows your immaturity. Has nothing to say, so comments on grammer. Kid grow up.

Stalks

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyne on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:37 pm

As entertaining as it is to discuss what's immature and not, this isn't the place for it.. Stay on topic or don't say anything at all Smile17

I have nothing against you personally Chuu (I think you know that) but I also want to avoid any unnecessary drama that might surface again. I'll remain neutral for now, good luck though ^^

Elyne
Steel
Steel

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:25 pm

You caused quite some drama last time you where in the union but most of the time (at least for me) you where calm and friendly.
So one question would be, if you just had some problems with some specific persons or if you have like those moments where you better should not play ?!

I first wanted to vote "no" cause of the hacked weapon, but seeing what ghoulscout wrote, it seems to be not quite the same as it was with ek. So now I actually think of voting yes since you havent hidden it on purpose - so it seems for me.

I got one more question though: Are you friends with that stalks? or why is he raging here in your app?! I dont understand it. If he tries to help you with it: it´s not possitive at all since people who read this app get distracted by that rage-drama instead of actually being able to concentrate on the app itself. Smile3

And to Mr.Stalks: I dont know if you are just bored or whatever. You are not part of the union and you should not judge about the ways we act. All you do at the moment - instead of actually bringing up something constructive - is : you destroy chuu´s app. If you don´t like the ways we act and want to discuss it then make your own thread instead of destroying others apps. Thats just unfair for the other applicants the way it is at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Moon wrote:You caused quite some drama last time you where in the union but most of the time (at least for me) you where calm and friendly.
So one question would be, if you just had some problems with some specific persons or if you have like those moments where you better should not play ?!

I first wanted to vote "no" cause of the hacked weapon, but seeing what ghoulscout wrote, it seems to be not quite the same as it was with ek. So now I actually think of voting yes since you havent hidden it on purpose - so it seems for me.

I got one more question though: Are you friends with that stalks? or why is he raging here in your app?! I dont understand it. If he tries to help you with it: it´s not possitive at all since people who read this app get distracted by that rage-drama instead of actually being able to concentrate on the app itself. Smile3

And to Mr.Stalks: I dont know if you are just bored or whatever. You are not part of the union and you should not judge about the ways we act. All you do at the moment - instead of actually bringing up something constructive - is : you destroy chuu´s app. If you don´t like the ways we act and want to discuss it then make your own thread instead of destroying others apps. Thats just unfair for the other applicants the way it is at the moment.

I am aware of the drama that occurred the last time. But I hope to set an example that I can change too, of course, not everyone can, but I really think that if I again get to join HellBound, despite everything, I owe it to the members to show that I won't let them down. Because I also want to be here as well, lol.

And no I do not know Stalks. Unless he knows me on some different character that he has, because it rings no bells Omok2

Back to top Go down

Post  foxybears/xjojo on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi Chu Smile15

I have to say this: I'm glad that your honest about ur past and your mistakes, so + 1! Futhermore you've awnserd the questions good and fair. Would love to have a chat with u.

So imma give you a shot and say Yes Wink

Love,

Jojo

Cuzz I made a Mistake

Guild : Hellbound i think ^.^'
Joined Guild : You've wasted 14 months with me
Location : Somewhere in the big universe, in a galaxy, somewhere near the sun on a planet. On the biggestlandmaas that planet has. In a county with much rivirs ... To be preciese: Next to the biggest river under the bridge in a box with some newspapers somewhere in a low country near the sea next to our German friends...

Back to top Go down

Post  EvanChris on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:26 pm

As long as Chuu acknowledged that what she did wrong in the past was wrong, then we should end it there. Chuu seems nice, and it seems confusing that she has negative rep like dday. Kinda controversial imo. It seems that since a couple people are more bound to the hacking issue from the past. Just throw it out and turn over a new leaf, I say.
Anyhoo, I'll say yes because it seems right to just ignore the past events and see if it has changed since then.

Aquamarine

Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : Nothing really matters, anyone can see ... Nothing really matters ... nothing really matters to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMastix on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:50 pm

I thought I'd wait a while to see how everyone else reacted before I commented again.

I didn't actually have much personal interaction with you the last time you were here so there's no personal reason for me to say yes or no. Smile16

The picking up of some hexed thing long before even being in HB and not even having it in your posession when you were with us blablabla thing bores me, it's old news and was an issue we got over the first time you were here and one that I think you genuinely learnt from and wont do again so lets not dwell on it Smile6

I have 2 issues. The first one, the one that still pisses me off a bit is that HB stuck its neck out for you when you were in Euph and problems came up (without needing to go into details about it because you and people at the time will know what I'm referring to). We were a union of two guilds and it could have caused some unnecessary issues and drama by inviting you into HB but we did it and stuck our necks out for you because we felt it was the right thing to do at the time and it got completely thrown back in our face, it was a total waste of effort on our part and if something similar should occur again where as a guild or as Jrs or as members someone needs to stick their neck outagain for you, I hope you'll understand if people don't or are reluctant to do it a second time Smile17

The second one is I see inviting you back will guarentee us drama. Not from you directly, not at all. I mean it is likely to drum up drama from members or ems-ers who will be upset that you got reinvited back. I'm not saying this to be cruel or nasty but from our point of view, as a stable guild with our own issues to worry about (eg: the hackings affecting our members) why should we invite drama into the guild? What for?

I think you're a genuinely nice person and I wouldn't mind seeing you here but it's just as much as I wouldn't mind not seeing you here. I'm balanced out to a complete neutral on this one but I thought I'd throw my thoughts in for what its worth on the final judgement of the application.

Dragon Ball Z

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:57 pm

EvanChris wrote: it seems confusing that she has negative rep like dday. Kinda controversial imo..

I know exactly who these people are ( I think many people do in fact xD ). If/When chuu is accepted to the main guild I think we will find that his posts within the private forums dont recieve such bad rep xD

@Missy: I cant see how drama would occur. Without going into the history of things in public, and being very familiar with that istory, I think most people who would have such problems are well and truly gone from the guild at this point. If anyone does have a problem from those times then speak up, either here or in a discussion thread within the private part of the forum.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:22 pm

MissMastix wrote:I thought I'd wait a while to see how everyone else reacted before I commented again.

I didn't actually have much personal interaction with you the last time you were here so there's no personal reason for me to say yes or no. Smile16

The picking up of some hexed thing long before even being in HB and not even having it in your posession when you were with us blablabla thing bores me, it's old news and was an issue we got over the first time you were here and one that I think you genuinely learnt from and wont do again so lets not dwell on it Smile6

I have 2 issues. The first one, the one that still pisses me off a bit is that HB stuck its neck out for you when you were in Euph and problems came up (without needing to go into details about it because you and people at the time will know what I'm referring to). We were a union of two guilds and it could have caused some unnecessary issues and drama by inviting you into HB but we did it and stuck our necks out for you because we felt it was the right thing to do at the time and it got completely thrown back in our face, it was a total waste of effort on our part and if something similar should occur again where as a guild or as Jrs or as members someone needs to stick their neck outagain for you, I hope you'll understand if people don't or are reluctant to do it a second time Smile17

The second one is I see inviting you back will guarentee us drama. Not from you directly, not at all. I mean it is likely to drum up drama from members or ems-ers who will be upset that you got reinvited back. I'm not saying this to be cruel or nasty but from our point of view, as a stable guild with our own issues to worry about (eg: the hackings affecting our members) why should we invite drama into the guild? What for?

I think you're a genuinely nice person and I wouldn't mind seeing you here but it's just as much as I wouldn't mind not seeing you here. I'm balanced out to a complete neutral on this one but I thought I'd throw my thoughts in for what its worth on the final judgement of the application.

I'm not quite sure how I threw it back in your face,
HellBound and Euphoria both took a pull when I went from one guild to another. I think that the leaders knew they were facing drama when inviting me, but knew I wanted to be a part of the union, and most at the time wanted me to be a part of the union still.
I was active in HB and tried my best to square off with the two (you know who's) the best way I could. But I can't expect everyone to live and let go.

But at the end I was tired of my character, try raising a Beginner from 1 - 140 and you will see what I mean, at that point it was literally impossible to train on my own. I tried out a few characters, unsure which ones I wanted, because I was so used to only being a Beginner, at the end I didn't log on a lot due to study and boredom.
The fact that Ghoul had to kick me as well, wasn't me screwing anyone over, because, whether one chooses to believe it or not, I really did forget about my past with that 32k sword and the glove I bought, which is why I got expelled for good.

I also know I'm taking a risk writing another application, as some members might think I play you guys as fools, first being expelled, then coming back, like you have no dignity. But no, I really want to be a part of this guild, and I didn't want to get kicked in the first place. So why would I do something to let you guys down again, it would be a waste of time for me as well, especially my effort in writing these long posts. Of course i cannot predict the future, maybe I might disappoint someone, but who doesn't do something wrong every once in a while? But on a large scale issue, i have no intentions on abusing the trust that i again will be given if i get accepted. And as I also stated on my first topic, I have no plans on changing a character again, I've got a long road to go until I reach, if I reach, level 200.

I didn't bond too good with you like I did with a few others, so I understand that you're a little skeptical.
But I won't be mad or disappointed really if I don't get accepted either, as I know, that no matter how i look at it, it was my own fault that i got kicked in the first place. But I do what I can to convince people that I want to be a good portion of your memberlist.

If there's something else you were thinking about, then I will try to answer that too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingy/Kohra on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:37 am

I sort of remember you (I remember there was some drama or something; at that time I was only merching so I didn't get into it much tbh).
However I respect someone re-applying and admitting to their mistakes etc; answering honestly and just being cool in general.
If it's ok for me to vote then i'll +1; I don't care much for peoples past(assuming it's not horrendous...obviously).

p.s 3:30 am engrish op...not sure if i got my point across but yeah.

Kingy/Kohra
Orihalcon
Orihalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:46 am

Kingy wrote: I sort of remember you (I remember there was some drama or something; at that time I was only merching so I didn't get into it much tbh).
However I respect someone re-applying and admitting to their mistakes etc; answering honestly and just being cool in general.
If it's ok for me to vote then i'll +1; I don't care much for peoples past(assuming it's not horrendous...obviously).

p.s 3:30 am engrish op...not sure if i got my point across but yeah.

You're not the only one awake, mate . I is too, barely Smile17
Thank you for your two cents, I appreciate any honest opinion

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Gunna make a poll on this....

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 am

Well im going to deny you Chu,
Mainly because of the feeling in the union at the moment due to the hacking... I dont want to bring along any more possible drama at the moment while the feeling is a bit tense...

You can take this time to get to know the guild more, and fix any mistakes you may have made in the past (Thinking of Elz and Taek here)

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top