L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Okay so this is the deal over here. Lots of you probably remember me, lots of you probably won't.

I am 17 years old kido named Emil from Finland and I've been in HB for more than 2 years. There have been some problems in my real life, well who am I lying... There have been lots of problems in my real life... Parents broke up, after that my dad shot himself, I got depressed, my girlfriend left me... Expelled from high school because of my bad behaviour... Well all that is in past right now! I have only sunshine in front of me anymore, I found my joy to life again and im bursting from happiness! Those things that I just explained are main reason's why I left maple without saying a proper word.... I thought that would be my last touch to maple, or even a last touch of a computer. Well other things happened Smile! Now im looking for Re-invitation for Hellbound.

Main : DexiessSINS 141 LVL NL
Mules: Some random chars 80-120 lvl ( I easily get bored to new classes, and just make a new one and lvl it and etc...)

I would love to create that loving bond again with all those caring and loving guys of this incredible guild family!

My hobbies are mainly based on ball games, floorball, football etc. On spare time I mostfully hang out with my friends who made me to see the bright sides of life again and helped me through my depression Razz BUT most of the time I'm on computer playing games Very Happy Starcraft II, League of Legends, Diablo 3, Dota 2 and Maplestory all can be found searching files from my computer.


This is my "re-apply" thing and I hope you enjoyed reading it through. Atleast I had fun writing it Smile1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:45 pm

DexiessSins wrote:Okay so this is the deal over here. Lots of you probably remember me, lots of you probably won't.

I am 17 years old kido named Emil from Finland and I've been in HB for more than 2 years. There have been some problems in my real life, well who am I lying... There have been lots of problems in my real life... Parents broke up, after that my dad shot himself, I got depressed, my girlfriend left me... Expelled from high school because of my bad behaviour... Well all that is in past right now! I have only sunshine in front of me anymore, I found my joy to life again and im bursting from happiness! Those things that I just explained are main reason's why I left maple without saying a proper word.... I thought that would be my last touch to maple, or even a last touch of a computer. Well other things happened Smile! Now im looking for Re-invitation for Hellbound.

Main : DexiessSINS 141 LVL NL
Mules: Some random chars 80-120 lvl ( I easily get bored to new classes, and just make a new one and lvl it and etc...)

I would love to create that loving bond again with all those caring and loving guys of this incredible guild family!

My hobbies are mainly based on ball games, floorball, football etc. On spare time I mostfully hang out with my friends who made me to see the bright sides of life again and helped me through my depression Razz BUT most of the time I'm on computer playing games Very Happy Starcraft II, League of Legends, Diablo 3, Dota 2 and Maplestory all can be found searching files from my computer.


This is my "re-apply" thing and I hope you enjoyed reading it through. Atleast I had fun writing it Smile1

Seem's like you've been on a bumpy ride so I wont ask question regarding it

Could I ask what type of music your into, that is if your into any type of music xD

I guess Old members are always welcome back but seeing as you left quite a while ago I think it'd be nice to tell us newbies a lil bit more about your brighter side of life/personality in a bit more depth xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 pm

As I'm not a part of HellBound, I'm not going to say anything.
But I will point out that there's nothing in here that will let the newbies know about your Maple career. You know, the ones who joined after you struggled with your real life problems.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Cravings wrote:
DexiessSins wrote:Okay so this is the deal over here. Lots of you probably remember me, lots of you probably won't.

I am 17 years old kido named Emil from Finland and I've been in HB for more than 2 years. There have been some problems in my real life, well who am I lying... There have been lots of problems in my real life... Parents broke up, after that my dad shot himself, I got depressed, my girlfriend left me... Expelled from high school because of my bad behaviour... Well all that is in past right now! I have only sunshine in front of me anymore, I found my joy to life again and im bursting from happiness! Those things that I just explained are main reason's why I left maple without saying a proper word.... I thought that would be my last touch to maple, or even a last touch of a computer. Well other things happened Smile! Now im looking for Re-invitation for Hellbound.

Main : DexiessSINS 141 LVL NL
Mules: Some random chars 80-120 lvl ( I easily get bored to new classes, and just make a new one and lvl it and etc...)

I would love to create that loving bond again with all those caring and loving guys of this incredible guild family!

My hobbies are mainly based on ball games, floorball, football etc. On spare time I mostfully hang out with my friends who made me to see the bright sides of life again and helped me through my depression Razz BUT most of the time I'm on computer playing games Very Happy Starcraft II, League of Legends, Diablo 3, Dota 2 and Maplestory all can be found searching files from my computer.


This is my "re-apply" thing and I hope you enjoyed reading it through. Atleast I had fun writing it Smile1

Seem's like you've been on a bumpy ride so I wont ask question regarding it

Could I ask what type of music your into, that is if your into any type of music xD

I guess Old members are always welcome back but seeing as you left quite a while ago I think it'd be nice to tell us newbies a lil bit more about your brighter side of life/personality in a bit more depth xD

Okay, so Ill borrow a words straight from my best friends mouth "Emil, you have the sickest music taste I've ever seen!" That's probably because I listen to metal, rock and dubstep Razz For few enlighted bands I would say Skrillex, All that Remains, Rise Against, A7X and last but not least Bullet For My Valentine <3<3

And about my maple history, I started to play maple somewhere in 2006 or in 2007, Those were the times when I bragged to my friend about my 6 Att wg's and then they called me noob because they had 8 Att wg's and after that I just weared my "shit just got serious mask" and grinded and merched like a mad man and after that told to my friends I already have 10 Att wg's what do you have biatchees xD I dinged my first lvl 120 Char in year 2010 with a lot of help from HB members who grinded with me Smile After that I've been playing maple everytime just possible Razz

My life also has brighter sides Smile and don't be afraid to ask anything about my past life, I am okay with everything and I've accepted all things happened in the past : ) My life began to get in better direction about 3-4 months ago when my brother came back from army and started to help me getting my life back in the tracks. We also helped my mom to get her life back in tracks because she really needed it more than I did. I'm that kind of a person who cares a lot more from others than myself, I am always ready to do anything for people I care and love for.

When my friends ask the thing how can you be so positive still when you have so much troubles in your life, My answer is always the same, Hey it's just me Emil Wink


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Noti on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Id welcome you back

but pls PLS dont tell me you consider bullet for my valentine metal?

__________________________
avatar
Noti
I moustache you a question
I moustache you a question

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 729
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 2008
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 am

Notishu/Aesma wrote:Id welcome you back

but pls PLS dont tell me you consider bullet for my valentine metal?
<

LOLOLOL, Its emo music not metal (im not sure but isn't it metalcore??) <.< Ill consider All that remains as a metal... to be specific, heavy metal

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Smatt on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:35 am

Avenged Sevenfold Fan?
Oh?
Thats A Yes.

__________________________






Omen
My One True Family x) <3
avatar
Smatt
Steel
Steel

HB Member Veteran
Posts : 379
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed
Location : Under Your Bed.

http://Www.Maplestory-euphoria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  MissMastix on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:02 am

Welcome back, I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a rough time, wondered what had happened to you Smile1

I remember absolutely nothing negative about you and would love to see you back, I don't think the oldies will disagree, so it's a yes from me, just win over the newbies with your ap skillz <3 Smile13

__________________________
avatar
MissMastix
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Z

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 1485
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2008
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Shindeiru on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:47 am

Seeing you were more than 2 years in here, i'm not going to say no xD
All i could say is welcome back Smile15
avatar
Shindeiru
フレイムヘイズ
フレイムヘイズ

Posts : 1500
Guild : XI
Joined Guild : -
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Krexel on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:23 am

Whoa, u had quite a bumpy ride...

Anyway, don't remember you, I guess you were from before my time here, but in my opinion old members are always welcome (except left/kicked cuz of hax n drama) Smile1

__________________________
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
- Martin Luther King
avatar
Krexel
PvP Overlord
PvP Overlord

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
GoT
Posts : 1780
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 23/11/2011
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:30 am

Its wonderful to see how many of you remember me as I really am Smile1

Ill promise too to open the bicep topic again Smile13 Nah, just kidding xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 am

Smatt wrote:Avenged Sevenfold Fan?
Oh?
Thats A Yes.

REV </3333333 ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  EvanChris on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:00 pm

I don't quite remember you, did you quit before I joined the union? But beside that, I like your taste of music, sobit has got to be a yes. Welcome back.
PS. Not to be rude or anything (you don't need to answer), but why did your father shoot himself?

__________________________
avatar
EvanChris
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 118
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : Nothing really matters, anyone can see ... Nothing really matters ... nothing really matters to me.
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:17 pm

EvanChris wrote:I don't quite remember you, did you quit before I joined the union? But beside that, I like your taste of music, sobit has got to be a yes. Welcome back.
PS. Not to be rude or anything (you don't need to answer), but why did your father shoot himself?

Lots of alcohol... Atleast that is what I've been told

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  EvanChris on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:28 pm

DexiessSins wrote:
EvanChris wrote:I don't quite remember you, did you quit before I joined the union? But beside that, I like your taste of music, sobit has got to be a yes. Welcome back.
PS. Not to be rude or anything (you don't need to answer), but why did your father shoot himself?

Lots of alcohol... Atleast that is what I've been told
What alcohol does to a person... Sorry if this made you remember traumatic times,and thanks for clearing that up a bit more.

__________________________
avatar
EvanChris
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 118
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : Nothing really matters, anyone can see ... Nothing really matters ... nothing really matters to me.
Location : Behind you.

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 pm

EvanChris wrote:
DexiessSins wrote:
EvanChris wrote:I don't quite remember you, did you quit before I joined the union? But beside that, I like your taste of music, sobit has got to be a yes. Welcome back.
PS. Not to be rude or anything (you don't need to answer), but why did your father shoot himself?

Lots of alcohol... Atleast that is what I've been told
What alcohol does to a person... Sorry if this made you remember traumatic times,and thanks for clearing that up a bit more.

Nah, i wasn't even that close with my dad... he was like a anynomous for me all the time.... Well Smile you dont have to worry Very Happy this didnt make me to start remembering Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  foxybears/xjojo on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:14 pm

MortalBlade wrote:Seeing you were more than 2 years in here, i'm not going to say no xD
All i could say is welcome back Smile15

Indeed Welcome back Smile1

Loves Jojo

__________________________
avatar
foxybears/xjojo
Cuzz I made a Mistake
Cuzz I made a Mistake

Posts : 535
Guild : Hellbound i think ^.^'
Joined Guild : You've wasted 14 months with me
Location : Somewhere in the big universe, in a galaxy, somewhere near the sun on a planet. On the biggestlandmaas that planet has. In a county with much rivirs ... To be preciese: Next to the biggest river under the bridge in a box with some newspapers somewhere in a low country near the sea next to our German friends...

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Evanmidnight on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm

No.

And before anyone asks, No, i shall not elaborate.

__________________________


Too old to die young
avatar
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Posts : 1003
Guild : Hellbound
Location : Emo-Corner

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Evanmidnight wrote:No.

And before anyone asks, No, i shall not elaborate.

Umm, I would want few specified info why not... But everyone has their own opinion not gonna try to change them... Seems just like bit odd you are the one who says no Surprised

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  BlazeHermit on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Hey Emil!

Long time no see, was wondering where you had got to! Smile8

yes ofc from me!

__________________________
Lv. 207 Mercedes

avatar
BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 3509
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010
Location : North Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:35 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:Hey Emil!

Long time no see, was wondering where you had got to! Smile8

yes ofc from me!

I was just keeping a fapbreak... in america its springbreak, in finland its fapbreak Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Fleúr on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Heya,

Sorry to hear you had such a hard time, welcome back.

Yes

__________________________



Tired of being bored during SC? Click this link. xD
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=pepperminthit
avatar
Fleúr
Flowers
Flowers

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Posts : 654
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : Joined 2008/09

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 pm

joncwl wrote:
DexiessSins wrote:
BlazeHermit wrote:Hey Emil!

Long time no see, was wondering where you had got to! Smile8

yes ofc from me!

I was just keeping a fapbreak... in america its springbreak, in finland its fapbreak Razz


my smexy dexless man <3333

MY SMEXY JON <33333333 I STILL LUV U <3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  HellsThunder on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 am

DexiessSins wrote:Ill promise too to open the bicep topic again Smile13

im in Smile17 , ive been trainin just for that topic Smile8 xD na i didnt

you prolly wont remember me ... BUT I REMEMBER YOUUUUUUUU

welcome back Very Happy always good to hear that someone gets on his feet again
avatar
HellsThunder
Silver
Silver

HB Member Veteran
Posts : 416
Guild : HellBound
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: L/F Invitation back......Sean made me to post it here :(

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum