RE-Application after massive Break!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RE-Application after massive Break!

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Hey ALL!

Some of you may remember me, most of you wont, but Im Dan, I used to be in HellBound way back at the start of 2012, and after being removed before, took a long break from Maple altogether. Im from England, London, its my BIRTHDAY TODAY! [21] And recently I returned to MS after a long break due to my University Term Time ending.

As many of you may know I love bossing on Maple, and setting up runs, particularly for the CWKPQ which was always a favourite. Grinding is always nice too, although not a priority, neither is having the best gear, in fact thats pretty far down the list for me now as my perspective of the game changed. I merch, but only enough to build my characters slowly, I tend to avoid spending IRL $$ on this game as it gets addictive after the very first $ spent.

To be TOTALLY honest, I was removed from HB after clashes with some of the juniors before, and after such a long break I felt it was time to re-apply in the hope I could have been forgiven for my previous sins and to see how this guild has grown and evolved, as I enjoyed the company and personailities of this Guild before and was hoping I could grow into it once more and second time around.

Hopefully previous members such as Tim, Evan, Sean [I know he is] and Dave [Battlebish] are still active, but if not, then Im sure it'll be equally nice to see the new faces of this Guild.

If you need anymore information, and specifics, ask and Ill gladly reply, but in short:

I havent been in any notable Guilds since then as Ive been inactive, just a few that have been one of those 'randomly walking through FM invites you accept to see whats happnin'.

Anyways,

Chao

Back to top Go down

Re: RE-Application after massive Break!

Post  Shindeiru on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Hello Dan, unfortunately not everyone remembers you (like me) xD
so ehm mind putting up a list of previous guilds (before you quit) and characters?

OH and happy birthday o// Meso1 Food4 Food4
Shindeiru
フレイムヘイズ
フレイムヘイズ

Guild : XI
Joined Guild : -

Back to top Go down

Post  Joren on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Welcome back and happy birthday! Food1

holding my vote ^_^

Death Note

HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:17 pm

I like you Dan, and i think we should give you another shot! Smile

Goodluck <3

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  FlanxLycanth on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Dan....
I remember you.

Hmm.
Thought is needed.

P0W3RL10N

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 32 days after it was made

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Well, I deleted many of my characters as when I logged back onto my account most of the gear that was tradable had been taken, I soon learned of an information leak and 'raged' but got over it pretty quick, but tbh, my perspective of the game has changed so it didnt bother me too much, and I already knew how bad NEXON have been before!

My current characters are xxxSnipe a LvL 162 Marksman and xxxPinPoint a Level 150 Mercedes, I also have a KoC, and the other two Legend Characters as I used them to get the link skill for my mains Razz

Way way back I was part of Daemon Sect, and Cetra I then moved to HellBound for a good long period, and after that nothing! I havent been in any guilds FullTime since apart from the breakoff guild that Siderella helped Form but I cant remember its name but afaik, it was empty and the leaders had become semi-inactive?

For anyone who is new heres a total breakdown:

Im 21
A BOY.
From England, London
Go to University of Roehampton and study History as a degree.
A also have a job now which I never had before as a Porter, which is basically a Labourer but not within the Construction industry, but it pays well and I can choose the hours I want everyday to tailor it to whatever I want, when I want, and obviously when I can.
Blond, Tall, Blue eyes? Not that thats probably relevant lol.
Im currently in a lovely relationship also! Although she isnt keen on me sitting on this for long periods Razz

If there are any specific questions feel free to ask, I hope I answered the ones so far Smile

Thanks Cia Smile
Awh Supra! <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:55 pm

All I remember is that when I was joining there was a ton of drama surrounding you...not sure how I feel about that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Yeah I know, unfortunate really, but its almost half a year ago!
Come on now, be kind Smile Im here to help and be friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:13 pm

It's a no from me.
Sorry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Aw okay? Am I allowed to know why? I'd like to know where I went wrong, Im always a fan of self-improvement! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 pm

xxxEverything wrote:Aw okay? Am I allowed to know why? I'd like to know where I went wrong, Im always a fan of self-improvement! Smile

Its been rumored/ said that you got duped equips from Jon.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:22 pm

My account got wiped ^ [up top]

But no, I never had duped gear. I wasnt even aware Jon was a duper until I asked people recently, but then again the way I left last time with the drama and people disliking me, it was inevitable rumours were going to be made, even by those who i considered friends ;/ Most people do like to follow the popular party after all, human nature and what not.

**Hey look, I dont mean to pester here, but Im trying very hard to give you lot an insight into who I am and my personality. Im bright, helpful and most of all I love doing things in groups! CWKPQ'ing being the best memory of my time before, but obviously much content has been released since then which aims towards the utilisation of parties etc and I just want to be a part of HellBound again for that reason. I loved the atmosphere that once existed in the guild, always talkative, positive, and sure I had a slippery patch but I apologised for that. All Im trying to do is show you that this guild was a massive part of my game when I played before, and although things may have been said about me that are untrue, Im not here to bitch and point fingers and ask who said what because whats the point? Its in the past, Im over it. Im just looking to be part of an active community that I knew to be awesome. This has been a fresh start for me on MS since my account was cleared out and I was hoping to carry that on to here Sad

Come on guys. Im trying here. :/

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:55 am

As said earlier, theres been a history with you and drama in the guild. Even if your making a fresh start, the rep you had, still has a effect on ur new start. Even if you have gotten over it / improved urself, the history still haunts you.

To improve ur rep you'll need to earn our trust/respect again. A thing thats hard gained and easily lost i'm affraid.

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

HB Member Veteran
GoT

Back to top Go down

Post  Exotic on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:25 am

Hm, I'm not sure. Some of us don't mind to give you an extra chance, but for that you need to earn it. Quitting the game altogether, come back a few months later and re-apply straight away doesn't give us the time and space to see how you've changed.

My vote is no.

Exotic
Amethyst
Amethyst

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 am

''To improve ur rep you'll need to earn our trust/respect again. A thing thats hard gained and easily lost i'm affraid.''

Thats a fair comment and I understand that, and Im willing to follow that except its difficult when the only real way I could would be inside Guild Chat and communicating with everyone daily. I cant keep coming back to HBFM and hoping that enough of everyone is there to make an impact or earn your trust, I need to be in a place where everyone can see. I mean I have been to HBFM a few times now, but everytime Ive been, Ive never seen more than one Junior in there at a time, and I tend to only see the same faces such as; Noxal, Cravings, Scar etc... And im sure there are more members than that. My point is, Im not saying everyone should be there just so I can see them, its just difficult to earn your respect and trust again when Im not part of the community gateway even if it was a trial basis, I'd still be able to communicate with everyone and show you all whats different.

''Quitting the game altogether, come back a few months later and re-apply straight away doesn't give us the time and space to see how you've changed.''

It was hardly a few months, it was more like half or more than half of the year! Lol. I dont even know how much HB has changed in terms of its members since then, but I want to know! These sorts of comments are a bit upsetting because it feels like you havent really given me a chance at all and your reasoning is based is more on hear-say rather than your own experience and that just feels a bit unfair. Afaik Ive never met you, so unless you've backlogged through the Forum this is the first time you would have met me and as far as this App goes Ive been friendly and tried to show everyone who cares to read the HB Forums that Ive moved on from what I was before after a long break, Ive apologised and Im trying to show everyone I just want to be part of this great community again. This also applies to Cravings comment, although moreso to theirs as there was no attempt at an explanation whatsoever, and it just feels unfair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 am

To see how someone has changed you have to give them a chance to show it ... saying no just means your not willing to ... which is totally up to you ... but its not productive ... Dan quit maple because of uni and so did I but that didn't mean we weren't gona ever come back ... as for the hacked equips im pretty sure he doesn't have any ... considering the fact that i know him long enough to believe that when he plays a game he always needs a challenge and hacked gear removes that potential ... plus he himself once told me it just takes the fun out of things when hackers come into the equation ... the only thing i know that he did was use alot of duped miracle scrolls from fm but so did the rest of the maple world so u cant really blame him for that ...

All im gona say is he is a good guy ... i remember when me prit and dan were having a convo and dan said something to upset jess and he did apologize ... he has organised alot of things such as cwkpqs and has contributed alot to the guild.

So just give him a chance .. what else have you got to lose?

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 am

VoodooWitty wrote:
All im gona say is he is a good guy ... i remember when me prit and dan were having a convo and dan said something to upset jess ?

This was dealt with, and forgiven and forgotten by Jess, can't see why you'r bringing this up.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 pm

I think hes just trying to support me as a friend with whatever he could think of using, I dont think there was any malice behind it. :S

:-
Dhilan is back too btw, he asked you to add him on DarkWitty* his new main

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:32 pm

xxxEverything wrote:I think hes just trying to support me as a friend with whatever he could think of using, I dont think there was any malice behind it. :S

:-
Dhilan is back too btw, he asked you to add him on DarkWitty* his new main

I will xD, but i'm just saying that wont be held in consideration when deciding the outcome of the app.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:50 pm

just showing examples ... sorry for any offense made

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Theres still something unclear in my mind that bugs me bout you.

I'll say no.

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

HB Member Veteran
GoT

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxEvery on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:11 pm

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed by the amount of people showing negative responses and/outright unexplained rejections. Especially as I made this thread again after being removed half a year ago and previously apologising for my crimes before, so yet again I'm in essen making myself look a fool for you all to laugh at/talk about.

At least when given a reason for doubt on me, I have responded with respect and sincerity in explaining questions you may have had about me.

I remember when I first joined HB I was put under pressure merely to read and interact with the Forums daily and after a while I came to enjoy that anyway but at least much of my posting was productive. Sure I wasn't the only one organising party activities but at least I was being pro-active for this community as a whole and yet, here I am again, after a previous failed attempt, ridiculing myself for you because I always felt it was worth it to be part of this community once more. I didn't come here expecting anything concrete, I even suggested a trial to see how the new members and old would feel about me being about again, because frankly I stand by that that this Guild has always been worth this effort I put in.

Despite all the negative responses all I have ever asked for from you is a chance, nothing more.

xxxEvery

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyne on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Ridiculing yourself? Do you consider yourself a victim in this situation, where we have every reason to be suspicious after what happened last time? I'm not saying that people can't change, but in this case I have a hard time forgetting the past.

Elyne
Steel
Steel

HB Member Veteran
GoT
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  MikaMisuky on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:31 pm

I have no idea what happened in the past nor what it will bring in the future. So I won't be judging you on that.

Nevertheless, I will place a neutral vote because I just don't know you. But that can be changed, hop by sometimes, you know where the HB-FM is. Have a chat with people and let's enjoy those moments while we can. After that I'll see. ^^

Silver
Silver

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Haha, still none!

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 pm

xxxEvery wrote:I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed by the amount of people showing negative responses and/outright unexplained rejections. Especially as I made this thread again after being removed half a year ago and previously apologising for my crimes before, so yet again I'm in essen making myself look a fool for you all to laugh at/talk about.

Thats the position any applicant puts himself in. If ppl care to elaborate their reasons for voting no, thats their choice, not a right an applicant has.

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

HB Member Veteran
GoT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content