Jonas application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jonas application

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Hello my name is Jonas and i'm 14 years old, I live in sweden and go to school currently 8th grade. I created My dark knight 2nd January 2012, about the character name JonasHasHB, I wasnt so creative at the point and just wanted to create my UA, it mean my name Jonas and I have Hyper Body most known skill for DrK's.
On my free time I usually play maplestory and study. My Dark Knight is currently lvl 198.

I like alot of music genres but I don't like rock and such, my favorite music genres are DnB (drum and bass), and sometimes rap/rnb.

I have been in some guilds saga for along time ago, I left because it was not organized and some people got to stay in trial for less then 1 day and someone for 3 weeks rofl, The main reason was wrong people got into the guild dramamakers etc, and those who wanted to join just got to 150 then they sat in fm all day long + no organized bossruns. I joined Tiny, and had fun times really nice guild and organized, but now tiny isnt as active and crimsonraven got hacked on 50b, and he didn't wanna play more and now he havent been online for quite some time.

I wanted to join a new guild and knowned HellBound is a nice/organized guild. I don't really know any person in HellBound/Omen alliance, just seen a few people and got pwned at pvp by Krexel xD

I make my money by selling scar/targa and just selling stuff in my inventory and selling stuff in my shop.

I have some experience at bossing done like 10 empress runs and got pretty far.
Heres a list of the most known bosses I've done:

Pink Bean
Empress
Zakum
Chaos Zakum
Scar/Targa

I havent done HT yet tho and I want to try it :p I have done prequest.

If I forgot anything or you just want to ask something do so Smile

With best regards, Jonas

Last edited by Krexel on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 2nd January >2012<)

Back to top Go down

Re: Jonas application

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi Jonas, welcome to the forums.

What is the level of your Drk?

Can you list all of your characters including mules?

Thanks

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  MikaMisuky on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Hey Jonas, welcome to the forum!

I like your app. It has some good information it. It's giving me the idea that you're a relaxed person that just enjoys playing the game and likes some good boss runs and what not.

But besides the organisation of HB itself, since some people are still having issues with the previous (or perhaps still current) hacking situation in HB and whole EMS, we still have some problems with organisation and boss runs. But, the good news is that it's slowly going up again and more runs/pq's/etc's are getting organised. So, just letting you know.

Good luck with you app.

PS. Vote for now is neutral, waiting for the other fellows to respond!

Silver
Silver

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Haha, still none!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:Hi Jonas, welcome to the forums.

Thanks

Thanks, I edited it now my Drk is lvl 198 atm.
And heres my mules:
Perfectism, Cannoneer link skill mule.
Elvetism, Mercedes link skill mule.
FlyingPage, Demon Slayer link skill mule.
Zacez, KoC mule for UA and Bless, And also my first character created in 2009 when KoC came out.
JonasHasMule, some random character I made, rarely logged into.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 pm

MikaMisuky wrote:Hey Jonas, welcome to the forum!

I like your app. It has some good information it. It's giving me the idea that you're a relaxed person that just enjoys playing the game and likes some good boss runs and what not.

But besides the organisation of HB itself, since some people are still having issues with the previous (or perhaps still current) hacking situation in HB and whole EMS, we still have some problems with organisation and boss runs. But, the good news is that it's slowly going up again and more runs/pq's/etc's are getting organised. So, just letting you know.

Good luck with you app.

PS. Vote for now is neutral, waiting for the other fellows to respond!

Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMastix on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:26 pm

DK + Empress experience, nom Smile14

Anti-rock music, boo Smile17

All mules mentioned on rank, nom Smile14

Got pwned by Krexelnib, boo, he so needs a butt-kicking Smile17

All in all, got a friendly vibe from the app and never hurts to have an active boss runner on board. One thing I'll mention is the age . Bad things go on in this guild, very bad things. Unspeakable things. I'm 25 and my innocent little ears and eyes burn when night time chat starts in this guild, are you going to be ok with it/offended by it/made to feel awkward by it at 14? Smile16

Dragon Ball Z

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:30 pm

MissMastix wrote:DK + Empress experience, nom Smile14

Anti-rock music, boo Smile17

All mules mentioned on rank, nom Smile14

Got pwned by Krexelnib, boo, he so needs a butt-kicking Smile17

All in all, got a friendly vibe from the app and never hurts to have an active boss runner on board. One thing I'll mention is the age . Bad things go on in this guild, very bad things. Unspeakable things. I'm 25 and my innocent little ears and eyes burn when night time chat starts in this guild, are you going to be ok with it/offended by it/made to feel awkward by it at 14? Smile16

I'm 14 but that doesn't mean I can't be mature or behave, but since the majority does not I can see why you said so Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 pm

DrkJonas wrote:

Thanks

And heres my mules:
Zacez, KoC mule for UA and Bless, And also my first character created in 2009 when KoC came out.

Thanks!

Going to say yes!

GL with rest of your app

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:55 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:
DrkJonas wrote:

Thanks

And heres my mules:

Thanks!

Going to say yes!

GL with rest of your app

Thanks again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:27 pm

NO. You're from that Tiny guild with the tons of duped stuff. Don't want you here and I also remember how you made a stupid statement about Liam being better than Elz. Funny that you didn't listed that guild as well.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Take wrote:NO. You're from that Tiny guild with the tons of duped stuff. Don't want you here and I also remember how you made a stupid statement about Liam being better than Elz. Funny that you didn't listed that guild as well.

Friend of mine was leader of tiny, no way in hell he had duped gear, he spent a lot of time getting it, and spent a lot of nx too

"Its not necessarily the uncertainty that makes us fearful, its more than that.... the answers we imagine are what really what frightens us"
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Sometime in the past..

Back to top Go down

Post  HoliArcher on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Take wrote:NO. You're from that Tiny guild with the tons of duped stuff. Don't want you here and I also remember how you made a stupid statement about Liam being better than Elz. Funny that you didn't listed that guild as well.

no as Double Take said. Smile17

#Yolo #Swag
#Yolo #Swag

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound (ex euph)
Joined Guild : early 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm

XBloodRainX wrote:

Friend of mine was leader of tiny, no way in hell he had duped gear, he spent a lot of time getting it, and spent a lot of nx too
I don't know how well you know your friend or what he tells you but I've got my own reasons to say No. Well, let's say it's not the whole guild but a couple of members I've encountered.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  MikaMisuky on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Instead of yelling 'NO' ask him nicely to screen his gear or something close to that. You can't judge everyone based on a few players from one guild. Seems a bit harsh.

Silver
Silver

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Haha, still none!

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 pm

I judge him from what I know and my statement includes him. If you would have read my comment, you would have seen that it implies more than just gear.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Posk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Application looks overall good but could see maybe some SS's of your gears... Also another concerns me a bit. Few weeks back (can't remember this very well) some guy was smegaing your ign and Tiny negatively. Wanna tell seomething about that?

*holds vote*

Youtube BlowPosJobEMS
Posk
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Take wrote:I also remember how you made a stupid statement about Liam being better than Elz

lol what? Maybe he was joking o-o Liam leeched looooooads in LHC on his beginner, and Elz is wayy higher level then Liam. There is no competition between them as far as I can see ^^

OT: App seems ok, but its a little odd having a level 198 joining us. Me leaving hellbound at level 200....well there would have to be a godamn good reason for it lol, whats your reason for leaving your previous guild?

Edir: Sorry, read the app a bit closer this time xD. What is your opinion of this 50b that Crimsonraven lost? Think it was all legitimately gained etc? Or do you think he was just bullshitting about how much he lost? xD Yh thats kinda off topic, but im interested in the answer all the same. I know this is your application and not his, but just curious on your views etc

Ugh, tell me more about your previous guild,Tiny. You have seen the opinions of some of my guild mates, what do you think of these allegations?

Last edited by Raskler/xMrSean on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 am

Raskler/xMrSean wrote:
Take wrote:I also remember how you made a stupid statement about Liam being better than Elz

lol what? Maybe he was joking o-o Liam leeched looooooads in LHC on his beginner

Isnt that the same as leeching at MP too? but yeah elz is way better anyway xD

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:10 am

BlazeHermit wrote:
Raskler/xMrSean wrote:

lol what? Maybe he was joking o-o Liam leeched looooooads in LHC on his beginner

Isnt that the same as leeching at MP too? but yeah elz is way better anyway xD

I meant he was afk leeching, which aint really possible at MP. He was in the same party as me,fred and Per a few times. Anyways, dont wanna get into beginner philosophy or w/e but whats the point of afk grinding? Level is just a number if you didnt do anything to achieve it.

...and yh, back on topic.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:24 am

'

That tiny guild with duped stuff nope no tons of duped stuff, and Liam=Traditional Elz=exotic?
In that case I kenta pq'ed to give them hb and Liam died and Elz survived so..
And yes I forgot about I was in a guild called Dare and I left it because it was getting inactive
I hope this answers your question and I don't want anyone to be mad at me it's no fun Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:35 am

I had a chat with you in hbfm yesterday. I asked a lot of questions, also about leaving tiny. Well you answered all my questions.
You seems to be a nice and polite guy. The thing for me is already mentioned, being 14 in this union can be to young, but hey you will found out if you feel uncomfortable with it.
I also told you we don't boss much atm, so if you want to join hb for bossing its not the good reason. I hold my vote for now but im leaing to a yes. (only when your equips are leggit)
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 am

cubis wrote:I had a chat with you in hbfm yesterday. I asked a lot of questions, also about leaving tiny. Well you answered all my questions.
You seems to be a nice and polite guy. The thing for me is already mentioned, being 14 in this union can be to young, but hey you will found out if you feel uncomfortable with it.
I also told you we don't boss much atm, so if you want to join hb for bossing its not the good reason. I hold my vote for now but im leaing to a yes. (only when your equips are leggit)

Nah it's not only for bossing I can meet some nice new people Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:41 am

Posk wrote:Application looks overall good but could see maybe some SS's of your gears... Also another concerns me a bit. Few weeks back (can't remember this very well) some guy was smegaing your ign and Tiny negatively. Wanna tell seomething about that?

*holds vote*

Yes I will upload SS's of my equips later on today, and about this guy mrreverend..
I was in mp then I went to henesys he wrote this smega white power, so I saw him and gave him a defame (wich I shouldent and it was stupid of me) So then he started saying smegas about me crying :/ so I just ignored it. And he insulted the guild because he thought tiny was so funny tinybrains etc. I saw him in MP some days ago and he just f2 at me. He's a troller.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:47 am

Raskler/xMrSean wrote:

lol what? Maybe he was joking o-o Liam leeched looooooads in LHC on his beginner, and Elz is wayy higher level then Liam. There is no competition between them as far as I can see ^^

OT: App seems ok, but its a little odd having a level 198 joining us. Me leaving hellbound at level 200....well there would have to be a godamn good reason for it lol, whats your reason for leaving your previous guild?

Edir: Sorry, read the app a bit closer this time xD. What is your opinion of this 50b that Crimsonraven lost? Think it was all legitimately gained etc? Or do you think he was just bullshitting about how much he lost? xD Yh thats kinda off topic, but im interested in the answer all the same. I know this is your application and not his, but just curious on your views etc

Ugh, tell me more about your previous guild,Tiny. You have seen the opinions of some of my guild mates, what do you think of these allegations?

Tiny was created by CrimsonRaven and he was 110% legit, he bought max nx per months sometimes (150 euro) And that 50b they took was mostly 56 golden seals 56 silverseals wich he got in cubing. And yes it was legitimately gained. And no he was not bullshitting, he was online 24/7 so hackers couldent reach him but one day he got a dc and when he tried to log in the hackers were there..
I have a link to the tiny site and topic about what he lost etc but I can not post external links for 7 days, because i'm new member.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:29 am

Quite happy with the responses. LOL, crimson sounds a bit like Mork O_O These guys spend way too much Smile6

K that leaves the matter of your equips which people have requested to see, and the issue with Taek/Elz. <---If all that comes out clear i'll vote yes.

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top