Andreas's apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andreas's apply

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi, my name is Andreas, im 17 years old and live in Norway. Im studying physics and chemistry at high school. my spare time goes to playing maplestory, playing piano and doing homework.

i just quitted my old account because it got hacked twice Smile16 , on my new account i have a lvl 146 DS named PyroFromHelI and a 140 I/L named PyroVoltage, i also have a cannoneer mule named Andreeeeeas (dont ask y i used som many e's xD). and as u can se my ign is mostly pyro + someting random (except that mule). Smile18 the one im currently playing on is my I/L. i started to play on gms when i was like 10 years old then i went over to private servers cuz it got boring. then i came back to ems right after Big Bang.

the characters on my old accounts is:
PyroThunder, PyroShadow, PyroOnFire, PyroCannon, PyroShooter, PyroHealer, PyroElf, PyroFromHell (HELL here and new is HELI

ive been in 2 guilds so far, first one was Saga, i left that because the leaders went inactive, more and more annoying people joined and the guild got less and less organiced. then i joined Tiny, and now i want to leave that to, because the leader CrimsonRaven got hacked and stopped playing. Smile20 and its like max 6 people online.

i want to join HB because it looks like a uber guild! and i want to make new friends.

when it comes to the music i like it depends on what mood im in xD when im chill i listen to all cind of dubstep and when im normal i listen to heavy/normal metall and rock. my favourite band is Periphery and in flames Smile5

the bosses ive been to so far is zakum, chaos zakum, scar, targa and von leon (1 time).

how i make my Meso5 Meso2 Meso3 is moslty buying stuff and resell, but now i have some mirs from pmd wich im w8ing for the price to rice.

if its anything, any of u miss, just ask and i squeeze it in someplace Smile1

Last edited by Kriss on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgott stuff ;))

Back to top Go down

Re: Andreas's apply

Post  Take on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Can you also list the chars from your old account?
Do you know anyone in HB or have any expectations because saying that a guild is 'uber' is kinda vague. Don't know what it is but your EMS history sounds shallow. Is there any goal or anything you enjoy doing?

On a side-note: I know a lot of people tried out Pizza slices but pizza slices and mentioning pizza slices is frowned upon.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:00 pm

ill add it Wink
no i dont know anyone in HB but ive heard people talking about the guild and seen alot of the members in mp etc, and u guys seem strong and nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Shindeiru on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Take wrote:
On a side-note: I know a lot of people tried out Pizza slices but pizza slices and mentioning pizza slices is frowned upon.

uhh..

there you go? Smile9

anyways, kinda neutral on this one, i'll wait a bit till i'm gunna vote xD
oh and really, we're not such a dmg-ho guild, we have some, but the majority isnt. This is a guild where we can trust eachother and make lots of fun, not a dmgho guild xD.
Shindeiru
フレイムヘイズ
フレイムヘイズ

Guild : XI
Joined Guild : -

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Naah NVM this apply... ill make a new one if i wanna join u later

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Good luck in your future adventures.

Application withdrawn

-Closed

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down