DrainSoul's application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrainSoul's application.

Post  MrDrain on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Hello.

This my application for Hellbound.

Hi everyone reading this, my name is Jonathan but i prefer being called Jon since i really don't like my full name. I'm 17 years-old and i live in Sweden, I go to school but i also work 1-2days a week. I have played maple for about 4years, I first played GMS but quit because i lost motivation to play and it was a lot of drama going on. I have now played EMS for about a year and I'm really enjoying it. I've had a lot of fun with the past guilds I've been in and it has given me experience about being personal and mature, I've also learned that it is important to have fun in a guild, and I think Hellbound seems like a interesting and fun guild to join.

I'm atm playing on 2 chars, My main(DrainSoul) and my bishop(FabledSoul). These are the only characters that I'm active on I've had a lot of characters before but most are deleted, none of them were very high lvled. My main is lvl 200 DS, and I got 150k range selfbuffed on it my bishop is lvl 100 and doesn't have especially good gear since i don't find it needed on a bishop.

For you that wonder how i managed to get 150k range on my DS, I will explain how i earn my mesos. I'm a guy that buys a lot of unnecessary things... like for example NX, I usually spend most of the NX cubing my own items and i sell those items. That's how i earn most of my money but i also merch whenever i got time to check.

I'm looking forward to join Hellbound, and I hope that i get accepted... Hellbound seems like an awesome guild and it would be fun to join it. Smile

MrDrain

Back to top Go down

Re: DrainSoul's application.

Post  Take on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Welcome to the forum, Jon.

You mentioned that you were in a couple of guilds.
1) Please tell us their names and the reason why you left.
2) Do you know anyone in HellBound?
3) Why us? You said that we seem to be interesting but what do you expect from the guild?
4) Seeing as your DS is level 200, what are your goals?
5) Your bishop and DS are the only characters then?
6) What's your view on duped equips and our guild rules?

I've never seen you in EMS before but you can drop by our guild FM (Ch3FM6) in order to get to know our members. Right now there's nothing special in this app to be honest. Lacks some personality at the moment.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MrDrain on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forum, Jon.

You mentioned that you were in a couple of guilds.
1) Please tell us their names and the reason why you left.
2) Do you know anyone in HellBound?
3) Why us? You said that we seem to be interesting but what do you expect from the guild?
4) Seeing as your DS is level 200, what are your goals?
5) Your bishop and DS are the only characters then?
6) What's your view on duped equips and our guild rules?

I've never seen you in EMS before but you can drop by our guild FM (Ch3FM6) in order to get to know our members. Right now there's nothing special in this app to be honest. Lacks some personality at the moment.

1) Saga, Eternalize.
2) No I don't, I'm looking forward to get to know you all.
3) The guild seems active, I've seen it around a lot so seems like there will always be someone to talk with, you're also doing boss runs which i love to do.
4) Get better gear, get to know new people, have fun playing the game.
5) Yes.
6) My view on duped equips... I don't really know what i think about it there is too many duped equips, even i got a duped equip I think at least... my LGM, most of those medals are duped and who knows which is legit and which is not? Besides my medal nothing else is duped, I've cubed my equips myself. And the guild rules seems good and I will follow them.

MrDrain

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMastix on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Openly admitting to owning a highly likely duped item whilst applying to us is an issue.

We're pretty clear on duped items, we don't allow them. We know and appreciate that some things like scrolls and bits like that are in the 'maybe it is, maybe it isn't' category but obvious things like equipment and a LG medal, that's just a no.

Dragon Ball Z

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  MrDrain on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 pm

I understand that, but not all the medals are duped. I didn't even know they were so many duped LGM when i bought it to be honest, if it helps i could avoid using my medal and then sell it when the lock wears off, I really want to join Hellbound i will sacrifice my medal for it.

MrDrain

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMastix on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Yeah we understand that, we have one member who has a legit one, obtained it themselves though, from some nx event or something similiar long long ago.

In all likelihood, if you bought it, then yeah, it's probably duped...but that being said, really glad to hear that a place in HellBound is worth more to you then stats on a medal, that's a good sign.

Nothing is more irritating than people who value their bigger lil yellow damage numbers over their fellow guildees/guild/community/friends. If our shining friendship and companionship is worth less then some extra damage then lol Smile6

Dragon Ball Z

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathos on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:48 am

MissMastix wrote:
In all likelihood, if you bought it, then yeah, it's probably duped...but that being said, really glad to hear that a place in HellBound is worth more to you then stats on a medal, that's a good sign.

1+.

JPQ!!!!@@@@#@##### - I am gathering members of comparable standing to engage in a MapleStory party quest.
Leviathos
Aran
Aran

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : During dem dinosaur times with that comet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 am

You don't have any legend chars for the blessing like CaS, Mercedes or KoC? Can you post a screenshot of your empress blessing?

LG medals...Lucky Guy medals came from the Hot Time event last year and only a dozen people got them. The rest of them are duped. Of course it's hard to distinguish what is duped or not but if you want to join us then it's best to avoid suspicious items. When in doubt, don't buy it or if it's too good to be true then it probably is. There are other ways to improve the damage range.

Here is a small and incomplete list of duped items btw:
http://www.hellboundems.com/t3680-collaborative-obvious-duped-item-list

When exactly does the seal of your LGM wear off? Would be a problem if it lasts a year.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MrDrain on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:23 am

I got a lvl 70 mercedes and a lvl 120 KoC aswell, Igns... Xawi, 1Sin. I forgot to mention those chars, my bad but i never even bother to log in on those characters. And about the medal... unfortunately the lock wears off in Sep 2013.

MrDrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Raskler/xMrSean on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Owning a bought LGM ( unless it originated from an extremely credible source ) would stain HBs rep. I'm not saying our rep is perfect, but for a bought medal to show up in the guild randomly when it is common knowlege that almost all of them are duped would make us look pretty darn bad.

+1 for admitting it at least, but kinda sad you continued to use it despite feeling it was probably duped.

Mind me asking what your clean unbuffed/unpotted damage range is? Who did you buy that medal from? How much did it cost?

Raskler/xMrSean
Evan
Evan

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : ....yup, still can't remember.....

Back to top Go down

Post  MrDrain on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:38 pm

My clean range is 78k, 150k selfbuffed(With apple). I bought the medal from someone i no longer remember the ign of, but his friend was the one that got me in contact with the seller, and his ign is Zenislev if i remember right.

MrDrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:39 pm

If you somehow get rid of that duped item, I'll probably say yes. Its a good thing that you admit that you has one. Maybe if you put that locked item on a completly clean mule and delete the mule, it might work. Don't know for sure but just throwing out ideas.

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Posk on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Kriss wrote:If you somehow get rid of that duped item, I'll probably say yes. Its a good thing that you admit that you has one. Maybe if you put that locked item on a completly clean mule and delete the mule, it might work. Don't know for sure but just throwing out ideas.

Sad thing lucky guy medal needs to be psoked... Am I correct? f6 So as far as I know there's no way to get rid off the medal untill next year

Youtube BlowPosJobEMS
Posk
Evan
Evan

Back to top Go down

Post  Shindeiru on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Posk wrote:
Kriss wrote:If you somehow get rid of that duped item, I'll probably say yes. Its a good thing that you admit that you has one. Maybe if you put that locked item on a completly clean mule and delete the mule, it might work. Don't know for sure but just throwing out ideas.

Sad thing lucky guy medal needs to be psoked... Am I correct? f6 So as far as I know there's no way to get rid off the medal untill next year

yep, there's no way to get rid of it except for deleting the char / waiting till it expires. You could try to EoI nexon about it and ask if they can unlock it, but i doubt they'll do that.
Shindeiru
フレイムヘイズ
フレイムヘイズ

Guild : XI
Joined Guild : -

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Gonna vote no until the LG medal is gone, sorry.

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Hi MrDrain welcome to HB forum Smile1

Well, there's not much to say yet, i dont want 1 of my guildies/buddys wearin a duped LGM, somethin that it's 100% sure duped. I think anyway it's not ur fault, u bought it with ur meso so that's fair to me, u didnt steal it/duped yourself, and now it's locked and we cant do anythin.
If i was you, i'd get rid of it when seals wears off, cuz probably nexon will delete duped items.
I want you to come and spend some times in our guild fm CH3FM6 to get to know each others, until that my vote is No.

Back to top Go down

Post  Joren on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:47 pm

big fat no.

Death Note

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Joren on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Lock pls

Last edited by Aerography on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Death Note

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HoliArcher on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:07 pm

No.

#Yolo #Swag
#Yolo #Swag

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound (ex euph)
Joined Guild : early 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:27 pm

I guess you're no longer intrested in joining after seeing that screenshot.

Good luck in your future adventures.

- Denied

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down