LightBitz's Application :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LightBitz's Application :D

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Name: Mattias
IGN: LightBitz
Level: 105
Job: Night Lord

Hey guys, I'm here to apply to Hellbound! I realized it's hard to go around by yourself at later levels so I thought I would search for a guild, Hellbound looks very promising! There's just not very much you can do by yourself at this point, so having a guild would be really helpful to me! Smile15

About me:
I'm a Normal Person and i really like to play all games. I'm a very nice person to everybody i like to talk and play with another players :] I have a Pet called Nisse and it's a cat. I like Music and i hate to broke a promise, I'm good at English. I can't tell so much about me because i don't know what to say. But I like 2D Games Like Maple, Aqworlds. I'm a xbox player and i have a youtube Channel. I got 135 Subs Not So Much i make my videos to My subscribers. I Record maple and when i play Minecraft , Halo 4 or MW2. I have played maple from 2010 I Love to play maple Smile2

In Game:
I'm a Good Person to all and i give fame to them i like to Play with or my old guild. My old guild is Invisibles. My Buddy list is must of my real friends. I like to kill monsters and to make PQ's and also to make boss runs But i all ready got Zakum i bought It for Like 300m. Smile4 I'm not asking for items and if i got scammed i learn me a thing, I Hate Scammers i got scammed on nx before but all i did was i just closed my computer and watched tv with my parents so im not a rager Smile13

Thank you for reading, I don't know what else to say. If there's anything you'd like to know feel free to ask me!

I can't wait to get to Hellbound<3 My first day i saw Hellbound when i saw a girl in fm and my Friend like scream The Girl Is From Hellbound Smile <3

Back to top Go down

Re: LightBitz's Application :D

Post  Gloryfall on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Hi Mattias and welcome to our forums.

There are a few things which had catched my eye:

Age: Our Union/Guild Talks are mature, and sometimes above that in a way they can be harmful towards 'children'. I'm not implying that you're not mature in your behavior but just to say that that is a point where I don't really know what to say.

Level: HellBound is currently accepting players from above level 130. Just level some more so you'll have a greater chance to be accepted as a trial.

I think it's the best to edit your apply, since it doesn't show more of you. Like: what do you do outside of Maple? What are your other goals in-game?
Check this for guidelines:
http://www.hellboundems.com/t4334-guidelines-for-applying-to-hellbound

Also, check the other applications as well. It's a good to see the do's and the don'ts of an apply.

------------------------

Anyhow, have fun playing Maple! My vote will be neutral (so not a 'no' nor a 'yes) so I'll see where it goes.

Good luck!

~ Swaex ~
Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Kousuke on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Dear Mattias,

I am srry to disappoint you, but you are saying that your English is good. Well believe me your English is really bad, this is one thing that I am worried about. Another thing is that you are very young. Most of the members in HellBound have an age of 18 or above. Like Wout said the union chat is maybe not something for you to fit in. Also your level is to low for this guild you need to be lvl 130+.

Have you even read the guild rules before applying?

You can find them here:
http://www.hellboundems.com/t4-hellbound-guild-rules

My vote is a no and I don't think it will change.

Biohazard
Biohazard

Guild : Logia
Joined Guild : July

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Haiii Mattias!
Welcome at the forum.
I don't really got a view of you after reading this.
Try to express yourself a little more, read some old apps and make more depth in your application.

What's your boss experience? What are your other chars?
Also u tell hellbound look very promising? can u explain what u mean with this?

also 1 tip, go chill in the gfm (c3fm6) & get to know people of the guild.
this will help u alot to get to know the people Smile1

i can't vote cause i'm in a trial, but at this point you're not convincing me to join Hellbound

Goodluck~

Stephy
Smile11

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  foxybears/xjojo on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi Matt,

welcome to the forum. Well i gues Wout and kous said a few things ( @ kous it could be a little bit les bitchy)
Well even he's a bit bitchy he has a point... Your english isn't the best. ( not that i have any right to say it cough) But in my eyes you did a bettter job than I did when I was 14 lol. But I guess that isn't to hard to achief haha!

So a tip: reread your apply and well change it a bit so it's somehow easier to read + add some more info.. V

Anyways it's important to introduce yourself, so if you could just tell more about your real life... Like hows your home, what do you study, do you have a relationship... You said you played Ems with your friends well what else do you do with them.. And what kidna vids do you have @ your YT channel.

Futermore, we would like to know other accounts like skill links/koc/pervious mains etc..

And well do you know the guildrules? And do you have any duped equipment, cuzz these aren't allowed in HB...

Anyway GL <3

Jojo

Cuzz I made a Mistake

Guild : Hellbound i think ^.^'
Joined Guild : You've wasted 14 months with me
Location : Somewhere in the big universe, in a galaxy, somewhere near the sun on a planet. On the biggestlandmaas that planet has. In a county with much rivirs ... To be preciese: Next to the biggest river under the bridge in a box with some newspapers somewhere in a low country near the sea next to our German friends...

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanmidnight on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 am

I'd say his english is moderate for it being his 2nd language. Enough to make his point clear without having to read a sentence 2-3 times is enough to say it shouldnt be a problem.

Too old to die young
Evanmidnight
I'm a perv
I'm a perv

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:33 am

Hello!

I would like to start off by asking you a question.

How many other guilds have you been in? name of guild, why you left those etc.

I don't see your level as a problem since you could probably get to 130 in a day or two. And that means he could do it in the time span of us reviewing his application.

Good luck! I will give you my vote whenever you decide to answer mine and the other peoples questions.

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down