(Application) Hidoshi

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Application) Hidoshi

Post  Zlame/NotVeryOP on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 am

The answer Hidoshi (Sorry if I spelled wrong) provided didn't really satisfy and reach up to my expectations. I'm holding my vote.
Zlame/NotVeryOP
Sapphire
Sapphire

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : Joined: October 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 am

Hi there!

Can you list all of your previous guilds?

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:09 am

GhoulScout wrote:Hi there!

Can you list all of your previous guilds?
Besides my current one: TheGreat, and the one before in which I was from September till January (which name I forgot, but the leader was TrueBlader, if you have heard of him) I cannot remember ANY. I hadn't played during summer, maybe even earlier... so I cannot list more

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 pm

i got one thing to add,
we talked a couple times and u seem like a nice person.
the only thing i worry about is:
you're a grammer nazi &that's fine.
not many people know this about me, but i got dyslexia (pretty high form of it)
and in the whole conversations, u kept correcting me.
i told you how i feel about it, but u kept going on.
I hear at school every day how bad i'm with words/making sentence blabla.
and i really feel a bit bad about it, espacially when i try my best to not make that much mistakes.
in dutch it's going better since i get practise at school and got a traject for it.
but don't forget english isn't a main language for me, wich means i really need lots of practise and probably some years before i can right it more clearly then i can do it now.
and espacially in evenings my mind isn't that focussed wich means i make more mistakes.

it's okai to correct me since i needa learn it.
but in a conversation of 10sentences, correcting me 5-6 sentences is pretty frustrating me.
i get confronted every day at school, so i don't have to get confronted in a game to.

i hope you respect that, else my vote will be a no.

-sorry for pointing it out, but i'm thinking about this now for one day and i feel like i gotta tell you how i feel-

Cheers.
Smile11

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Kousuke on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

I am also holding my vote a little bit longer

Biohazard
Biohazard

Guild : Logia
Joined Guild : July

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:28 pm

xSHINE wrote:i got one thing to add,
we talked a couple times and u seem like a nice person.
the only thing i worry about is:
you're a grammer nazi &that's fine.
not many people know this about me, but i got dyslexia (pretty high form of it)
and in the whole conversations, u kept correcting me.
i told you how i feel about it, but u kept going on.
I hear at school every day how bad i'm with words/making sentence blabla.
and i really feel a bit bad about it, espacially when i try my best to not make that much mistakes.
in dutch it's going better since i get practise at school and got a traject for it.
but don't forget english isn't a main language for me, wich means i really need lots of practise and probably some years before i can right it more clearly then i can do it now.
and espacially in evenings my mind isn't that focussed wich means i make more mistakes.

it's okai to correct me since i needa learn it.
but in a conversation of 10sentences, correcting me 5-6 sentences is pretty frustrating me.
i get confronted every day at school, so i don't have to get confronted in a game to.

i hope you respect that, else my vote will be a no.

-sorry for pointing it out, but i'm thinking about this now for one day and i feel like i gotta tell you how i feel-

Cheers.
Smile11
I totally understand your disorder and I am sorry if I hurt you with anything, but I do what I do in a jokingly way, my intention isn't to insult or hurt somebody. Again, I apologize if I overdid it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:39 pm

I totally understand your disorder and I am sorry if I hurt you with anything, but I do what I do in a jokingly way, my intention isn't to insult or hurt somebody. Again, I apologize if I overdid it.

Okai, applogies accepted.
just wanted to point it out, that i might smile with it, but it hurts me.

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:54 pm

xSHINE wrote:

Okai, applogies accepted.
just wanted to point it out, that i might smile with it, but it hurts me.

Ok, message received! Will try to retain from going grammar nazi on you ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss/Departures on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:18 pm

You seem dedicated (Impresson after you have answered people in this thread), and I don't think a trial would hurt. But if you're going to go all grammar-nazi on someone, I would suggest you take a look at yourself and your own grammar (hint towards your application). It's like throwing rocks in a glass house.

[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz

me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : sept 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:48 am

Yes
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Kriss wrote:You seem dedicated (Impresson after you have answered people in this thread), and I don't think a trial would hurt. But if you're going to go all grammar-nazi on someone, I would suggest you take a look at yourself and your own grammar (hint towards your application). It's like throwing rocks in a glass house.
Thank you! Also, I have just proofread the application again, can't seem to find spelling errors at all... I'd be glad if you would point out one or two. Moreover, I go grammar nazi IF AND ONLY IF I know what I am saying.
@cubi Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Hidoshi wrote:
Kriss wrote:You seem dedicated (Impresson after you have answered people in this thread), and I don't think a trial would hurt. But if you're going to go all grammar-nazi on someone, I would suggest you take a look at yourself and your own grammar (hint towards your application). It's like throwing rocks in a glass house.
Thank you! Also, I have just proofread the application again, can't seem to find spelling errors at all... I'd be glad if you would point out one or two. Moreover, I go grammar nazi IF AND ONLY IF I know what I am saying.
@cubi Thanks!

Ur words are correct, but some of the sentence are really crappy, even i see that.
No offence mate but we all play for fun
And i don't think anyone is waiting for a grammar nazi.
We're not at school. Smile10
We are here to fill our free time with friends.
Don't wanna sound bishy, but on my opinion
U can't let it go to keep correcting people, hope i'm wrong.

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:53 pm

xSHINE wrote:
Hidoshi wrote:
@cubi Thanks!

Ur words are correct, but some of the sentence are really crappy, even i see that.
No offence mate but we all play for fun
And i don't think anyone is waiting for a grammar nazi.
We're not at school. Smile10
We are here to fill our free time with friends.
Don't wanna sound bishy, but on my opinion
U can't let it go to keep correcting people, hope i'm wrong.
Then point out the sentences. Now I am really curious about them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Hidoshi wrote:About me
The name's Razvan, or Dan (call me whichever you want), I'm turning 19 in April and i'm from Romania. Right now I'm in my last year of highschool with a final exam on the way Smile. I want to study Computer Science at an university in Denmark, so I am a computer person. Besides spending my time doing homework and studying, I play games (a lot of them, but currently playing MS and a little bit of League of Legends) and going out with friends, and by going out I'm not talking about partying... since i'm not the party type :3 I am social, sometimes i just talk with people about random stuff and trying to pop jokes whenever I have the occasion. I can be ironic when people ask for it, though I never want to sound rude or insult somebody. Most of the things I say have a jokingly meaning behind them, though when I needa be serious, I am serious.
Also, I watch anime Very Happy i would want to watch more, though I don't have a lot of time for everything..

Maple history
I started playing, like 7? years ago, a while before even pirates came out (on GMS)...my first char ever was a priest, which I got to 110 in a winter, but forgot about the year and I felt great since exp was hard back then...Hime/ Gallopera grinding, anyone?Very Happy Overall, I've played and took breaks most of the times, and recently started a paladin on EMS in early September till October, took a break till December, played then till January, took a small break again and got back like 1 week ago (when I heard about the Supreme update). If it weren't for those breaks I would really have quit the game for good ???. I never managed to fund myself for a few reasons: first of all, I don't have the possibility to get nexon > no shop, thus no merching... I do have a few stuff in my inventory, but I do not have the time to spam S>stuff in FM entrance..secondly, I play for fun, never played for damage; my current gear is the Tempest set with a self scrolled 1h Tempest Sword, with whatever I got my hands on from events/ quests (totaling to a 11k-12k range).
Besides my lvl 146 pally, I have a few chars, but only made them for the link skills, or which I have leveled years ago: 4x xbowman, 70 Cannooner/ Mercedes, 1 DS, 90 Kaiser, 29 Phantom and... that's it.
About guilds? well, currently I am in one called TheGreat, though I don't like it, I don't feel "like home" to call it this way... I still feel a little lonely, left aside, so I want a new "maple family"... before this, I was in a guild which name I forgot, though the leader was TrueBlader (maybe you know him?), but I got kicked since I took the last break :3

Hackers
Well, what do you expect me to say? Overall, I hate them since they ruin gameplay, ESPECIALLY when I am the one affected.. but what can we do about it? Nexon is the one to do something about them.. well, they should do something... I never hacked in this game, cause as I said, I play for fun and try to enjoy the game, not to mention leveling is much more easier now

I am active, but mostly during evenings since this is the time when I finish my stuff (besides weekends)... there can be one day or two when I won't log in, but that's it...whether I exp?? or just get in for a talk, I can be on... though, currently MS isn't working on my laptop for an unknowing reason (no hardware stuff), trying to find a fix Neutral I am using the pc which my dad uses as well, but as I said, maximum of 2 days without activity in-game.

All in all, I hope I got what you are looking for and I would be a great addition to the guild. Hit me with any questions and thanks for reading this. Have a good day!

I probably only corrected 1/4, since most things i don't even see as a problem.
also didn't even corrected your interpunction, cause that would take me some time,
since you're not using it much/at all.
I'm not a grammar nazi, but if u wanna correct other people and being a grammar nazi,
go take a look at yourself first.

Anyways i don't wanna start a drama because of this stupid spelling.
just 1 tip watch yourself first, before pointing on other people.

Anyways goodluck with ur application.

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:39 pm

xSHINE wrote:
The name's Razvan, or Dan (call me whichever you want), I'm turning 19 in April and i'm from Romania. Right now I'm in my last year of highschool with a final exam on the way Smile. I want to study Computer Science at an university in Denmark, so I am a computer person. Besides spending my time doing homework and studying, I play games (a lot of them, but currently playing MS and a little bit of League of Legends) and going out with friends, and by going out I'm not talking about partying... since i'm not the party type :3 I am social, sometimes i just talk with people about random stuff and trying to pop jokes whenever I have the occasion. I can be ironic when people ask for it, though I never want to sound rude or insult somebody. Most of the things I say have a jokingly meaning behind them, though when I needa be serious, I am serious.
Also, I watch anime Very Happy i would want to watch more, though I don't have a lot of time for everything..

Maple history
I started playing, like 7? years ago, a while before even pirates came out (on GMS)...my first char ever was a priest, which I got to 110 in a winter, but forgot about the year and I felt great since exp was hard back then...Hime/ Gallopera grinding, anyone?Very Happy Overall, I've played and took breaks most of the times, and recently started a paladin on EMS in early September till October, took a break till December, played then till January, took a small break again and got back like 1 week ago (when I heard about the Supreme update). If it weren't for those breaks I would really have quit the game for good ???. I never managed to fund myself for a few reasons: first of all, I don't have the possibility to get nexon > no shop, thus no merching... I do have a few stuff in my inventory, but I do not have the time to spam S>stuff in FM entrance..secondly, I play for fun, never played for damage; my current gear is the Tempest set with a self scrolled 1h Tempest Sword, with whatever I got my hands on from events/ quests (totaling to a 11k-12k range).
Besides my lvl 146 pally, I have a few chars, but only made them for the link skills, or which I have leveled years ago: 4x xbowman, 70 Cannooner/ Mercedes, 1 DS, 90 Kaiser, 29 Phantom and... that's it.
About guilds? well, currently I am in one called TheGreat, though I don't like it, I don't feel "like home" to call it this way... I still feel a little lonely, left aside, so I want a new "maple family"... before this, I was in a guild which name I forgot, though the leader was TrueBlader (maybe you know him?), but I got kicked since I took the last break :3

Hackers
Well, what do you expect me to say? Overall, I hate them since they ruin gameplay, ESPECIALLY when I am the one affected.. but what can we do about it? Nexon is the one to do something about them.. well, they should do something... I never hacked in this game, cause as I said, I play for fun and try to enjoy the game, not to mention leveling is much more easier now

I am active, but mostly during evenings since this is the time when I finish my stuff (besides weekends)... there can be one day or two when I won't log in, but that's it...whether I exp?? or just get in for a talk, I can be on... though, currently MS isn't working on my laptop for an unknowing reason (no hardware stuff), trying to find a fix Neutral I am using the pc which my dad uses as well, but as I said, maximum of 2 days without activity in-game.

All in all, I hope I got what you are looking for and I would be a great addition to the guild. Hit me with any questions and thanks for reading this. Have a good day!

also didn't even corrected your interpunction, cause that would take me some time,
I'm not a grammar nazi, but if u wanna correct other people and being a grammar nazi,

Hm, I see... most of your corrections are wrong or unnecessary; I did notice 2 grammatical errors and 1 spelling error which, I admit, were mistakes. The rest is a mix of a minor level of slang, formal, informal and colloquial English. And I'm gonna stop here since, I agree with you, a drama isn't necessary. Thank you anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kousuke on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Hidoshi wrote:
xSHINE wrote:

Maple history

Hackers

Hm, I see... most of your corrections are wrong or unnecessary; I did notice 2 grammatical errors and 1 spelling error which, I admit, were mistakes. The rest is a mix of a minor level of slang, formal, informal and colloquial English. And I'm gonna stop here since, I agree with you, a drama isn't necessary. Thank you anyway!

Can you guys stop with this? It is going too off topic. This is a forum not a school.

Biohazard
Biohazard

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Can you guys stop with this? It is going too off topic. This is a forum not a school.

actually we just did kous. Smile5

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kousuke on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:35 pm

xSHINE wrote:

Just saying it, since you still could have answered.

Biohazard
Biohazard

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Kousuke wrote:
xSHINE wrote:

Just saying it, since you still could have answered.

don't worry, i said i won't keep discusting Smile1
but good for pointing it out<3

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:33 pm

I will post my decision tomorrow night

No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 pm

GhoulScout wrote:I will post my decision tomorrow night
Okay, looking forward to it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Leaning more towards a no than a yes. Guess it's ultimately not my decision in the end but good luck either way.

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Accepted on trial, please contact a JR to be added! (If you cant find any then check Supreme Server!)

No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2