Demiseables' application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demiseables' application

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Hello! This is my application for HellBound.
Please reply with feedback, positive or negative.

A little bit about me to start of with. My name is Adrian, I am 15 years old, male and I am from Norway. I go to school, and I don't work for the time being.
My interests are listening to music, playing games and rubik's cube ( Aww yea :I ). I used to play handball a lot, where I was the goalkeeper. I played for five years until I quit last year because of a knee injury <Insert arrow to the knee joke here>. For activity I do some work out for my knees. I do fine in school.

I have played Maplestory for three and a half year now, I believe. I started the day after KoC released in Europe Maplestory.
My character 'Demiseables' is mainly a recreation of a marksman I had a year ago. Demiseables is a level 181 marksman.
My first character in maplestory was named itzganon, and was an Ice / Lightning mage. I reached level 78 before Big Bang patch.
After Big Bang, I made DakeuYasu (marksman) and started playing marksman more and more, until I decided to make it my main. After a while I lost interest of it, and quit it. Later I deleted. I quit after a while, but started again after Tempest patch. I made Demiseables just after Tempest patch.

As of my view on dupes: I am against the use of duped equips. I don't use them, merch them, or posses them.

A little list of previous guilds I've been in:
Elitism: Guild died.
Atomica: Guild died.
Saga: Guild disbanded.
Avos: Guild died.
Safe: I only joined to help out Jordy getting the guild started. I left as soon as I felt my job was done.

Also, I chose to apply to HellBound because it's a guild I have been looking up to for a while and I thought I might as well see if I've got a chance to join.
I read through Fredrik's application, and saw that because of his age, you were a bit worried. I am not uncomfertable with 'adult talk'. I may not participate in the conversations, but I am not uncomfertable reading them.

My goals in maplestory are as most players: to reach max level. Or at least 200.

Thanks for reading through. Please ask if you felt something were missing in my application. Smile

- Adrian

Last edited by Demiseables on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Demiseables' application

Post  Stephy on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Haihai adrian,
nice application.
About the mules, we do need a list, so could u mention them?
also asked on jordy about u, and he gives positiv feedback so guess that's a good thing.

How would u feel if Frederik won't get accepted or won't make the trial or he would leave,
will u leave too or will u stay?

~
Stéph

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:46 pm

I don't really care much whether Fredrik gets in or not, or if I get in or not.
I am looking for a guild, and I'm not dependant of Fredrik in the same guild as me.
Altough, it would be more fun to be in guild with him.

Last edited by Demiseables on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 pm

First of all, you need to bribe Noti with 500m so she'll give you her 'Yes' Smile14
Secondly, you guys sure have the same guild history. I remember a couple of Atomica members way back in the day but yours don't ring a bell. Strange enough all those guilds died.

Joke aside, what exactly attracts you to our guild? I mean you've only been in our FM for a few hours, talking to a few and suddenly decided to apply? What's with people rushing? Usually it took days for people to hang around before they apply. Even though, it's always nice when people want to join, I sometimes question their motives. Some people seem to apply because they think that they can sit their trial period out in our HBFM and don't have motivation to do grinds or pursue any other goals. I'd like you to give us a reason why you would be a good addition to the guild.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:41 pm

"I chose to apply to HellBound because it's a guild I have been looking up to for a while and I thought I might as well see if I've got a chance to join."
Out of that, I've been in your FM a lil' bit, and the people seem nice.
I find this enough motives for me to try to join at least the trial.

Back to top Go down

Post  Take on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Looking at the guild history, it was probably not your first choice but seemingly a half-hearted one after the others died and giving it a try is not a good enough motivation for me to say 'Yes' nor were you able to persuade me with that reply. Unless I see anything interesting, this will be a 'No' from me.

Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 02/2012

Back to top Go down

Post  protosser on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 am

You say you've been in 3 guilds that have died but there's usually 2 sides to a story, did you feel YOU yourself were trying hard enough to get involved in the guilds' communities or were you just logging in to find you were the only person online?

And also what was the reason for leaving your friend's guild? Was it a case of moving onto "bigger and better things" to get involved in a wider community as opposed to a more intimate setting? Also do you feel you'll be able to adapt to a perceived step up? After all there are a lot of members in this guild (of which some you will not immediately have a chance to get to know till perhaps later on) and we're looking for someone who can fit in seamlessly and not someone who will hang around in the background as soon as they join on a trial period.

Sonic The Hedgehog

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:17 pm

I think I just rushed joining a guild / applying... Thanks for taking your time to reply and read my application.
I withdraw my application.

And to Protosser: I never left any of my friends' guilds. Where in my application do you see me mentioning any of my 'friend's guild'?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top