Etney's Hellbound application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Etney on Thu May 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Hello my fellow elite maplers,

I will start of by telling a little about myself.

My name is Jaap, I am 19 years old (Turning 20 this year) and I am currently graduating from school. I live in Holland (So please pardon me if I make some grammar mistakes).
I have been playing Maplestory since my 11th so yeah you could say I've been in the game for a while haha.

I hope you are all ready because you are in for a heck of a ride, here we go(I will try to make this as quick as possible):

I started playing GMS (Global Maplestory) Back in '05, GMS was still a BETA-version so there weren't any good equips and there were no white scrolls/dark scrolls etc, a lot of maps did not exist yet either, there was just Victoria Island and Orbis, no more, no less.
I was a noob back then ofcourse but then again everyone was. The highest level was about level 90 and probably every elite mapler on here knows who that was haha.
I started playing a rogue and it took me about 2 months to get to level 30 (LOL), when years passed GMS got more evolved and I started to learn how to efficiently play Maplestory. New worlds, weapons, use items, jobs came out and the community grew exponential. The story continues in '08, I was a level 120(ish) hermit in Bera, just trying to make some money in FM by merchanting. Then finally February 2008 the 4th job came out (Yeah this was really exciting back then) and I transformed into a Night Lord.
I finally managed to reach the level 180's (This was really pro back in the day) and I earned a lot of respect from maplers. I started selling Zakum helms by taking buyers with me on runs ( I still remember the prices (50m Regular, 80m VIP)). Doing this I made shitloads of money and I used that money to merch and get even more money. Then somewhere in then end of '08/beginning of '09 I got hacked and I quited GMS, I went to playing Maplestory Private Servers (Only v55 existed back then) and I turned out to be a great JQer (Jumpquester). I've been doing that for a year on multiple servers and I decided to call it a quit. About 6 months after that a friend of me in real life introduced me to Europe Maplestory. This is what I have been doing till the summer of '12. I came back to EMS 2 weeks ago after a 1 year quit and I am trying to merch my way back in ever since. Well I guess that is about everything in a nutshell. I hope I am qualified enough for this guild because the guild I am currently in really annoys me, Typical 15 year old boys who brag about things they have done/have. You probably know what I am talking about so without further swabble, thanks for reading my application and I hope I get accepted.

Additional information:
- I don't have any SPECIFIC mules yet, other characters on this account are; Etneyy (Night Walker), Deliriouse (Demon Slayer), Aeroso (Cannoneer), Evidential (Angelic Buster) but all of these are just for blessing and buff purposes only!
NOTE:I also play on the character Fastbandiet (179 Shadower) but I do not use this account as my main.
- My guild history isn't really impressive; I've been in Saga and just some other random guild's from friends (currently in CrystalRush).
- My view on duped items: I think it is a disgrace to maplestory, not just duping but just hacking and scamming, the whole package. EMS (Applies on every game) would be a lot better if everyone was legit, unfortunately this is impossible ofcourse, but us 'Elite maplers' should stick together in my opinion though.
- I am active (Online at least once everyday) but I must say that I've to study for all my exams but I will still be active. Well and ofcourse I am going on summer vacation soon but that is all for later. But it might happen that I won't be online for maybe a phew days BUT don't be afraid, I'll be back!

Well I hope I have informed you enough, if not, please ask!

Sincerely,
Jaap (Etney, Night Lord, Lvl; 155)



Last edited by Etney on Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Etney
Noob
Noob

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Galing on Thu May 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Hey there Jaap c:
Nice application you have there. Smile11
But there's some questions we'd like to know:
-What guild(s) have you been in & what made you leave them?

-Do you have any mule char's & can u list them up to us? =)

Well Good luck with your application :3

-Galing Smile1
avatar
Galing
Topaz
Topaz

Posts : 58
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : April 7. 2013
Location : Norway

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Kousuke on Thu May 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Hey Jaap,

I enjoyed reading your application! However it only told me a lot about your GMS history. Try to tell me more about yourself Very Happy I suggest you to take a look at the other applications and maybe use one as an example to extent your application a little bit more.

I also want to ask you what your opinion is on (obvious)duped items and if you posses any of these?
You cna find a list with obvious duped items over here: http://www.hellboundems.com/t3680-collaborative-obvious-duped-item-list?highlight=duped

What is your job and level? Can you please state all your characters form MapleStory Europe?(Also the mules)

Have you read the guild rules before applying? If not please do so!

My last question is: What are your motivations to join HellBound and where did you hear about us?

I am looking forward to your answers Wink!

~Kousuke~

__________________________
Click this awesome youtube channel!
avatar
Kousuke
Biohazard
Biohazard

Posts : 788
Guild : Logia
Joined Guild : July
Location : Jupiter

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Gloryfall on Thu May 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Kousuke wrote:Hey Jaap,

I enjoyed reading your application! However it only told me a lot about your GMS history. Try to tell me more about yourself Very Happy I suggest you to take a look at the other applications and maybe use one as an example to extent your application a little bit more.

I also want to ask you what your opinion is on (obvious)duped items and if you posses any of these?
You cna find a list with obvious duped items over here: http://www.hellboundems.com/t3680-collaborative-obvious-duped-item-list?highlight=duped

What is your job and level? Can you please state all your characters form MapleStory Europe?(Also the mules)

Have you read the guild rules before applying? If not please do so!

My last question is: What are your motivations to join HellBound and where did you hear about us?

I am looking forward to your answers Wink!

~Kousuke~

- He has no Specific mules yet xD

Looks great! I enjoyed reading your apply. I hope you'll enjoy your trial, because I say:



Yes

9forgot the important ones xD, sorry...)
And ew, 15 year old boys? How old are the girls then o.o

Btw: could you pm Any jr your equips. I heard your erm... 'top' bother steph. It's okay if it's not duped but f it is you rlly should drop it.

Still a positive vote though, any friend of Steph is a great one c:

EDIT: Seems okay, I say erm.. what above has been said xD


Last edited by Swaex on Thu May 09, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

__________________________
avatar
Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Posts : 987
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Kousuke on Thu May 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Swaex wrote:
Kousuke wrote:Hey Jaap,

I enjoyed reading your application! However it only told me a lot about your GMS history. Try to tell me more about yourself Very Happy I suggest you to take a look at the other applications and maybe use one as an example to extent your application a little bit more.

I also want to ask you what your opinion is on (obvious)duped items and if you posses any of these?
You cna find a list with obvious duped items over here: http://www.hellboundems.com/t3680-collaborative-obvious-duped-item-list?highlight=duped

What is your job and level? Can you please state all your characters form MapleStory Europe?(Also the mules)

Have you read the guild rules before applying? If not please do so!

My last question is: What are your motivations to join HellBound and where did you hear about us?

I am looking forward to your answers Wink!

~Kousuke~

- He has no Specific mules yet xD

Looks great! I enjoyed reading your apply. I hope you'll enjoy your trial, because I say:



YES


And ew, 15 year old boys? How old are the girls then o.o

I think he was editing his apply while I was writing my reply ;P

__________________________
Click this awesome youtube channel!
avatar
Kousuke
Biohazard
Biohazard

Posts : 788
Guild : Logia
Joined Guild : July
Location : Jupiter

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Guest on Thu May 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Hello Jaap,

Welcome to the Hellbound forum.

What made you choose Hellbound and and are you an active player?

Regards,

James


Last edited by DoubleDose on Thu May 09, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Gloryfall on Thu May 09, 2013 12:51 pm

DoubleDose wrote:Hello Jaap,

Welcome to the Hellbound forum.

What made you choose Hellbound and and are you an active player?

Regards,

James

Well well james! Doing great there 8D

__________________________
avatar
Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Posts : 987
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Kousuke on Thu May 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Can you please not edit your apply and instead just answer with replies? Because it might give some confusion.

__________________________
Click this awesome youtube channel!
avatar
Kousuke
Biohazard
Biohazard

Posts : 788
Guild : Logia
Joined Guild : July
Location : Jupiter

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Etney on Thu May 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Alright I will stop editing, answered all the questions already though.
Thank you all for reading and replying!

Sincerely,
Jaap
avatar
Etney
Noob
Noob

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Gloryfall on Thu May 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Kousuke wrote:Can you please not edit your apply and instead just answer with replies? Because it might give some confusion.

^ Smile13

__________________________
avatar
Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Posts : 987
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Stephy on Thu May 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Heyy Jaap Smile1
nice that u applied.

Well he was in Saga and he was very helpfull by doing runs for the 'lower' people who couldn't do it themselfs.
Also wout, he showed his equips already to Adrian.
&about the duped ones, he said he was going to get away of them.

So yea, i vote yes if theyre away Smile11


<3

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker


avatar
Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Kousuke on Thu May 09, 2013 2:02 pm

What is your relation with Wessel? You know that he performed illegit activities right?

__________________________
Click this awesome youtube channel!
avatar
Kousuke
Biohazard
Biohazard

Posts : 788
Guild : Logia
Joined Guild : July
Location : Jupiter

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Stephy on Thu May 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Kousuke wrote:What is your relation with Wessel? You know that he performed illegit activities right?

on the second question, it's another wessel kousie..
iWessel is the dude of Zenith. This wessel is just Fastbandiet...
sorry for saying this but gotta said this Smile5

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker


avatar
Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Evansbunny on Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 pm

xSHINE wrote:Heyy Jaap Smile1
nice that u applied.

Well he was in Saga and he was very helpfull by doing runs for the 'lower' people who couldn't do it themselfs.
Also wout, he showed his equips already to Adrian.
&about the duped ones, he said he was going to get away of them.

So yea, i vote yes if theyre away Smile11


<3

Haihai Jaap ^o^
Welcome to the forums Smile18

I agree with Stephy, will only vote yes if you get rid of the duped stuff :3

However, I'm also curious on what items do you merch? and in your opinion what differentiates Hellbound from other guilds with more mature members? =x


__________________________
avatar
Evansbunny
SkippyBunny
SkippyBunny

Posts : 294
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 06/05/2013
Location : A dead city in England :3

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Kousuke on Thu May 09, 2013 2:49 pm

xSHINE wrote:
Kousuke wrote:What is your relation with Wessel? You know that he performed illegit activities right?

on the second question, it's another wessel kousie..
iWessel is the dude of Zenith. This wessel is just Fastbandiet...
sorry for saying this but gotta said this Smile5

Oh I was kinda confused about the 2 Wessels because I thought they were both the same and Vicky also stated that in his application (Fastbandiet's application).

Everything is clear know and it seems like the Fastbandiet is legit I am sorry for the invalid accusations.

__________________________
Click this awesome youtube channel!
avatar
Kousuke
Biohazard
Biohazard

Posts : 788
Guild : Logia
Joined Guild : July
Location : Jupiter

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Etney on Thu May 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Kousuke wrote:
xSHINE wrote:
Kousuke wrote:What is your relation with Wessel? You know that he performed illegit activities right?

on the second question, it's another wessel kousie..
iWessel is the dude of Zenith. This wessel is just Fastbandiet...
sorry for saying this but gotta said this Smile5

Oh I was kinda confused about the 2 Wessels because I thought they were both the same and Vicky also stated that in his application (Fastbandiet's application).

Everything is clear know and it seems like the Fastbandiet is legit I am sorry for the invalid accusations.

Fastbandiet is made by a friend of me in real, I can tell you that he's not iWessel.
Me and Fastbandiet used to play together on that account but later on I made Etney.
Fastbandiet has quit a long time ago but I can still acces the account though but we were 100% legit.
avatar
Etney
Noob
Noob

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  MikaMisuky on Thu May 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Etney wrote:- My view on duped items: I think it is a disgrace to maplestory, not just duping but just hacking and scamming, the whole package. EMS (Applies on every game) would be a lot better if everyone was legit, unfortunately this is impossible ofcourse, but us 'Elite maplers' should stick together in my opinion though.

Hello there, as you can see I quoted this specific alinea. You say it's a disgrace to maplestory, yet I've seen screenshots of you having duped gear in your possession. I'm also sure that you use those as your equips.

I'm going to vote NO because I don't feel you're being honest with us. You say it's a disgrace; why do you have duped items then? So also say EMS would be better if everyone is legit, you can start with doing that yourself before saying such things.

Good luck with your application

__________________________
Omok2
avatar
MikaMisuky
Silver
Silver

HB Member Veteran
Posts : 403
Guild : Haha, still none!
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Etney on Thu May 09, 2013 4:57 pm

MikaMisuky wrote:
Etney wrote:- My view on duped items: I think it is a disgrace to maplestory, not just duping but just hacking and scamming, the whole package. EMS (Applies on every game) would be a lot better if everyone was legit, unfortunately this is impossible ofcourse, but us 'Elite maplers' should stick together in my opinion though.

Hello there, as you can see I quoted this specific alinea. You say it's a disgrace to maplestory, yet I've seen screenshots of you having duped gear in your possession. I'm also sure that you use those as your equips.

I'm going to vote NO because I don't feel you're being honest with us. You say it's a disgrace; why do you have duped items then? So also say EMS would be better if everyone is legit, you can start with doing that yourself before saying such things.

Good luck with your application

As I stated before, I came back about 2 weeks ago and I merched for these items and bought them. I did not know they were duped, hell I did not even know so many dupes happened because I've been away for so long.
I am going to get rid of the items that are duped by the way.
Thanks anyways!
avatar
Etney
Noob
Noob

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Evansbunny on Thu May 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Etney wrote:
MikaMisuky wrote:
Etney wrote:- My view on duped items: I think it is a disgrace to maplestory, not just duping but just hacking and scamming, the whole package. EMS (Applies on every game) would be a lot better if everyone was legit, unfortunately this is impossible ofcourse, but us 'Elite maplers' should stick together in my opinion though.

Hello there, as you can see I quoted this specific alinea. You say it's a disgrace to maplestory, yet I've seen screenshots of you having duped gear in your possession. I'm also sure that you use those as your equips.

I'm going to vote NO because I don't feel you're being honest with us. You say it's a disgrace; why do you have duped items then? So also say EMS would be better if everyone is legit, you can start with doing that yourself before saying such things.

Good luck with your application

As I stated before, I came back about 2 weeks ago and I merched for these items and bought them. I did not know they were duped, hell I did not even know so many dupes happened because I've been away for so long.
I am going to get rid of the items that are duped by the way.
Thanks anyways!

Hey Jaap,

I asked you about 3 times (both in forum and in game) on what items do you merch and you never bothered to reply me. You told me you made a few b, but i'm wondering how did you make so much just within 2 weeks? o.O
Sorry, but I'm guessing i would have to say no unless you can explain it to me >.<

__________________________
avatar
Evansbunny
SkippyBunny
SkippyBunny

Posts : 294
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 06/05/2013
Location : A dead city in England :3

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  MikaMisuky on Thu May 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Etney wrote:
MikaMisuky wrote:
Etney wrote:- My view on duped items: I think it is a disgrace to maplestory, not just duping but just hacking and scamming, the whole package. EMS (Applies on every game) would be a lot better if everyone was legit, unfortunately this is impossible ofcourse, but us 'Elite maplers' should stick together in my opinion though.

Hello there, as you can see I quoted this specific alinea. You say it's a disgrace to maplestory, yet I've seen screenshots of you having duped gear in your possession. I'm also sure that you use those as your equips.

I'm going to vote NO because I don't feel you're being honest with us. You say it's a disgrace; why do you have duped items then? So also say EMS would be better if everyone is legit, you can start with doing that yourself before saying such things.

Good luck with your application

As I stated before, I came back about 2 weeks ago and I merched for these items and bought them. I did not know they were duped, hell I did not even know so many dupes happened because I've been away for so long.
I am going to get rid of the items that are duped by the way.
Thanks anyways!

You said you've quit a year ago. More than 1.5 years ago all the mass duping started, so you should've known. I'm not going to call you a liar or anything else but in my opinion there's something very fishy about this. For now I'm still voting no. Going to do some researches for the time being.

__________________________
Omok2
avatar
MikaMisuky
Silver
Silver

HB Member Veteran
Posts : 403
Guild : Haha, still none!
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Etney on Thu May 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Chocobunnies wrote:
Etney wrote:
MikaMisuky wrote:
Etney wrote:- My view on duped items: I think it is a disgrace to maplestory, not just duping but just hacking and scamming, the whole package. EMS (Applies on every game) would be a lot better if everyone was legit, unfortunately this is impossible ofcourse, but us 'Elite maplers' should stick together in my opinion though.

Hello there, as you can see I quoted this specific alinea. You say it's a disgrace to maplestory, yet I've seen screenshots of you having duped gear in your possession. I'm also sure that you use those as your equips.

I'm going to vote NO because I don't feel you're being honest with us. You say it's a disgrace; why do you have duped items then? So also say EMS would be better if everyone is legit, you can start with doing that yourself before saying such things.

Good luck with your application

As I stated before, I came back about 2 weeks ago and I merched for these items and bought them. I did not know they were duped, hell I did not even know so many dupes happened because I've been away for so long.
I am going to get rid of the items that are duped by the way.
Thanks anyways!

Hey Jaap,

I asked you about 3 times (both in forum and in game) on what items do you merch and you never bothered to reply me. You told me you made a few b, but i'm wondering how did you make so much just within 2 weeks? o.O
Sorry, but I'm guessing i would have to say no unless you can explain it to me >.<

I'm sorry I am not constantly watching because I am studying while doing all this.
A friend of mine borrowed me 200m and with that I bought a 25 att pac 10% str which I sold for 600m. with that 600m I bought a pSoK (80m) for my Chaos zhelm (They did not take the Chaos zhelm from my account, I guess they did not because it wasn't SoK'd) which was somewhere around 40 luk and 15% luk, I sold this for 800m. So I had about 1.3b. With this 1.3b I merched some White scrolls and some BWG's coming up to about 2~2.5b and now I am still merching around.
avatar
Etney
Noob
Noob

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Etney on Thu May 09, 2013 5:29 pm

MikaMisuky wrote:
Etney wrote:
MikaMisuky wrote:
Etney wrote:- My view on duped items: I think it is a disgrace to maplestory, not just duping but just hacking and scamming, the whole package. EMS (Applies on every game) would be a lot better if everyone was legit, unfortunately this is impossible ofcourse, but us 'Elite maplers' should stick together in my opinion though.

Hello there, as you can see I quoted this specific alinea. You say it's a disgrace to maplestory, yet I've seen screenshots of you having duped gear in your possession. I'm also sure that you use those as your equips.

I'm going to vote NO because I don't feel you're being honest with us. You say it's a disgrace; why do you have duped items then? So also say EMS would be better if everyone is legit, you can start with doing that yourself before saying such things.

Good luck with your application

As I stated before, I came back about 2 weeks ago and I merched for these items and bought them. I did not know they were duped, hell I did not even know so many dupes happened because I've been away for so long.
I am going to get rid of the items that are duped by the way.
Thanks anyways!

You said you've quit a year ago. More than 1.5 years ago all the mass duping started, so you should've known. I'm not going to call you a liar or anything else but in my opinion there's something very fishy about this. For now I'm still voting no. Going to do some researches for the time being.

Yes of course I knew about the duping but how was I supposed to know that some of the items I bought in the FM were duped? I was just looking for cheap items to buy so I could build up my gear a bit? I guess I could have done a little bit more research but for the time being I was really happy with the progress I made with my gear.
avatar
Etney
Noob
Noob

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Evansbunny on Thu May 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Etney wrote:
Chocobunnies wrote:
Etney wrote:
MikaMisuky wrote:
Etney wrote:- My view on duped items: I think it is a disgrace to maplestory, not just duping but just hacking and scamming, the whole package. EMS (Applies on every game) would be a lot better if everyone was legit, unfortunately this is impossible ofcourse, but us 'Elite maplers' should stick together in my opinion though.

Hello there, as you can see I quoted this specific alinea. You say it's a disgrace to maplestory, yet I've seen screenshots of you having duped gear in your possession. I'm also sure that you use those as your equips.

I'm going to vote NO because I don't feel you're being honest with us. You say it's a disgrace; why do you have duped items then? So also say EMS would be better if everyone is legit, you can start with doing that yourself before saying such things.

Good luck with your application

As I stated before, I came back about 2 weeks ago and I merched for these items and bought them. I did not know they were duped, hell I did not even know so many dupes happened because I've been away for so long.
I am going to get rid of the items that are duped by the way.
Thanks anyways!

Hey Jaap,

I asked you about 3 times (both in forum and in game) on what items do you merch and you never bothered to reply me. You told me you made a few b, but i'm wondering how did you make so much just within 2 weeks? o.O
Sorry, but I'm guessing i would have to say no unless you can explain it to me >.<

I'm sorry I am not constantly watching because I am studying while doing all this.
A friend of mine borrowed me 200m and with that I bought a 25 att pac 10% str which I sold for 600m. with that 600m I bought a pSoK (80m) for my Chaos zhelm (They did not take the Chaos zhelm from my account, I guess they did not because it wasn't SoK'd) which was somewhere around 40 luk and 15% luk, I sold this for 800m. So I had about 1.3b. With this 1.3b I merched some White scrolls and some BWG's coming up to about 2~2.5b and now I am still merching around.

I asked you while you were in gfm just now while you were constantly talking, but you did not answer my question on merching >.< But the main point is that you merched duped equipment which I doubt people here would approve of >.< 25att pac 10% str:
http://www.hellboundems.com/t3680-collaborative-obvious-duped-item-list

__________________________
avatar
Evansbunny
SkippyBunny
SkippyBunny

Posts : 294
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 06/05/2013
Location : A dead city in England :3

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Etney on Thu May 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Chocobunnies wrote:
Etney wrote:
Chocobunnies wrote:
Etney wrote:
MikaMisuky wrote:
Etney wrote:- My view on duped items: I think it is a disgrace to maplestory, not just duping but just hacking and scamming, the whole package. EMS (Applies on every game) would be a lot better if everyone was legit, unfortunately this is impossible ofcourse, but us 'Elite maplers' should stick together in my opinion though.

Hello there, as you can see I quoted this specific alinea. You say it's a disgrace to maplestory, yet I've seen screenshots of you having duped gear in your possession. I'm also sure that you use those as your equips.

I'm going to vote NO because I don't feel you're being honest with us. You say it's a disgrace; why do you have duped items then? So also say EMS would be better if everyone is legit, you can start with doing that yourself before saying such things.

Good luck with your application

As I stated before, I came back about 2 weeks ago and I merched for these items and bought them. I did not know they were duped, hell I did not even know so many dupes happened because I've been away for so long.
I am going to get rid of the items that are duped by the way.
Thanks anyways!

Hey Jaap,

I asked you about 3 times (both in forum and in game) on what items do you merch and you never bothered to reply me. You told me you made a few b, but i'm wondering how did you make so much just within 2 weeks? o.O
Sorry, but I'm guessing i would have to say no unless you can explain it to me >.<

I'm sorry I am not constantly watching because I am studying while doing all this.
A friend of mine borrowed me 200m and with that I bought a 25 att pac 10% str which I sold for 600m. with that 600m I bought a pSoK (80m) for my Chaos zhelm (They did not take the Chaos zhelm from my account, I guess they did not because it wasn't SoK'd) which was somewhere around 40 luk and 15% luk, I sold this for 800m. So I had about 1.3b. With this 1.3b I merched some White scrolls and some BWG's coming up to about 2~2.5b and now I am still merching around.

I asked you while you were in gfm just now while you were constantly talking, but you did not answer my question on merching >.< But the main point is that you merched duped equipment which I doubt people here would approve of >.< 25att pac 10% str:
http://www.hellboundems.com/t3680-collaborative-obvious-duped-item-list

Lol seriously, wow I did not even know that PAC was a duped equip up till now? I should really study that list because I had no clue.
avatar
Etney
Noob
Noob

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Etney on Thu May 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Well I am sorry if I bought/merched/used any duped items but you guys have got to believe me, I really did not know (and still don't quite know) which items are duped and which are unduped. Because if I see that list, at least half of all the 'godly' items is duped lol.
avatar
Etney
Noob
Noob

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Etney's Hellbound application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum