My application

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My application

Post  Jason on Tue May 14, 2013 12:51 pm

I have never been part of hellbound before I can tell you that and I am not fussed if you are going through a rough patch. I have been through many rough patches with guilds before. I have always tried to stay loyal for as long as possible. I know supreme has caused a few issues with some guilds with members playing on supreme while others playing on kradia. I dont mind at all. Rough patches dont stay forever, I'm sure things will work and even if they don't, if nothing is bothering me or is making me uncomfortable I have no intention of leaving, even though I left because of inactive guilds in the past, with the people I have met so far (Bates, jodie, steph and many more hopefully) I think I will enjoy myself here regardless if its inactive or not. Bossing, I understand that many have decided to go to other big guilds but as long as people are trying to revive it in hellbound, I have no problems. In honesty I'm not that much of a bossing guy despite my equips, but if anyone calls me for bossing I will happily go. As long as I am in a comfortable environment with nice people to talk to then I am not fussed. Like I said with the people I have met so far and people I already know (Ciaran) then I think I will be happy here. That's what I believe anyway.
Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 17/05/2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Tue May 14, 2013 1:15 pm

BlueBlur28 wrote:
Swaex wrote:Seems okay. I'll say yes to the dress Smile22

And to you ofcourse Smile18

If what you mean is the kilt. Then.....err thanks? THE KILT IS NOT A DRESS/SKIRT OR ANY KIND OF WOMEN CLOTHING. D: (I hate being scottish sometimes F4)

Ah, now that's the spirit Smile15

(about the dress: it was random since I refer yes sometimes with the TLC Program: Say Yes To The Dress

Forum Hoe

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Krexel on Tue May 14, 2013 6:18 pm

GhoulScout wrote:
Your application is nice, but what is slightly worrying is that you are looking for an active guild.
HellBound is going through a rough patch at the moment and we aren't as active as we used to be. But I think this is the situation for most old/ big guilds in EMS at the moment. Plus we have a few members in Supreme at the moment in our guild there.

Also I would like to point out that our Boss runs are a bit dead at the moment, members mainly joining other big guilds boss squads.... (though a few members are trying to revive it!)

Wanted to point this out too.

The hacking wave last year, the amount of current bugs and lame patches (new jobs anyone?) made it kinda quiet. Supreme did the rest xD. But like vicky said, most guilds have this problem. Buddylist is quiet, fm is empty, meh... Personally I play on supreme lately since I don't really have anything to do in kradia at this moment (supreme is getting more quiet by the day tho o_o'). But there should be a patch within 1-2 weeks which will hopefully bring up the activity again.

Anyway, good review from other members, I wont ask questions xD
Yes.

Krexel
PvP Overlord
PvP Overlord

GoT
Joined Guild : 23/11/2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Wed May 15, 2013 12:19 am

If there are any questions that are unanswered, don't be afraid to ask. I don't want anyone to have a strange doubt about me (0.o) or is curious about something. I will answer all the questions to the best of my ability. (As long as it isn't my address, bank details, MS account details or any sort that is F3).
Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaaz on Wed May 15, 2013 12:52 am

hes a nice guy when i was still active and saw him around like everywhere but since im inactive now, i can't say for sure. if hes the same then would be a great addition to hellbound=)

アニメ
Chaaz
Emerald
Emerald

Joined Guild : December 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed May 15, 2013 9:17 am

All you answers i enjoyed reading, yes from me Smile2

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Thu May 16, 2013 10:18 am

Chaaz wrote:hes a nice guy when i was still active and saw him around like everywhere but since im inactive now, i can't say for sure. if hes the same then would be a great addition to hellbound=)

Still buzzing around. Been online everyday! Smile (Been afk though sometimes due to studying)
Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  MikaMisuky on Thu May 16, 2013 11:35 am

Jason Jason.. Jason.

Hi, we've been talking from time to time in the GFM. To bad you don't remember me anymore but I guess those things happen. I'm really sure as hell that I was helping you to get in HB 6/7 months ago. That's why I remember you.

Anyway, you were a friendly guy back then and you are still now. I've never had problems with you or people around you. I don't have questions either, all the relevant things are being said.

You deserve a trial. Smile

Silver
Silver

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Haha, still none!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 16, 2013 11:39 am

Had a nice long chat with him in hbfm a few days ago and he would be a nice addition to the guild

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Thu May 16, 2013 11:50 am

MikaMisuky wrote:Jason Jason.. Jason.

Hi, we've been talking from time to time in the GFM. To bad you don't remember me anymore but I guess those things happen. I'm really sure as hell that I was helping you to get in HB 6/7 months ago. That's why I remember you.

Anyway, you were a friendly guy back then and you are still now. I've never had problems with you or people around you. I don't have questions either, all the relevant things are being said.

Sorry for not remembering you (I seriously think I have not ever met you before I'm sure Sad) 0.o. But I have never tried to get into Hellbound before ever since the application I posted a couple days ago. :S
Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  MikaMisuky on Thu May 16, 2013 12:29 pm

BlueBlur28 wrote:
MikaMisuky wrote:Jason Jason.. Jason.

Sorry for not remembering you (I seriously think I have not ever met you before I'm sure Sad) 0.o. But I have never tried to get into Hellbound before ever since the application I posted a couple days ago. :S

Then it's decided. You have an identical twin!

Silver
Silver

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Haha, still none!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Well its true what they say, there is always a twin of you somewhere in the world. :L
Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Thu May 16, 2013 9:58 pm

BlueBlur28 wrote:Well its true what they say, there is always a twin of you somewhere in the world. :L

I know where your twin is Smile13

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Thu May 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Where? 0.o
Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri May 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Accepted on trial, please contact a JR to be added (if you cant fine any in kradia look in supreme!)

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2