Gnafi's application

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:19 pm

BlueBlur28/ExCavalier wrote:You seem eager, you edited your application, I have yet to meet you since I am on holiday but your past is too shifty. You don't seem to be telling the full truth. For now it's a no unless something can convince me otherwise.

Eager? Maybe. But see how easy i gave up on Logia, and how much i'm fighting for this. And i edited it because i copyed and had to convince the other people. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Bates on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Hm atm its a no from me i don't like the conflicting story about your Katara you say you NPC'd it yet it also seems you sold it and brought Chairs/Sword with the earnings this makes it seem like you sold it in FM, can we have a clear explanation on what has happened with it

__________________________
avatar
Bates
Assassin
Assassin

HB Member Veteran
GoT
Posts : 543
Location : Outside your window

Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Bates wrote:Hm atm its a no from me i don't like the conflicting story about your Katara you say you NPC'd it yet it also seems you sold it and brought Chairs/Sword with the earnings this makes it seem like you sold it in FM, can we have a clear explanation on what has happened with it

Already talked with two about it, but yeah:

I traded with one from Logia to show my gear. Everything was fine except the katara. I did not know what duped item was until he said that it was duped and explained me what it was. When he told me it was like a double item i knew it was hack and wanted to get rid of it, so i would sell it quick. I said to him i would sell it so i could join the guild, and got and okay. I left the room for 2-3 minutes sold the katara to a NPC and got back. I traded the guy again and showed some of my own items i already had (crappy chairs and a bad light beam saver). I said that was what i got for the katara (worth 30M or less) and then he closed the trade and nothing happend. I did not join the guild.

Thats what happen. Then you think why did you show him your own items? Well that is because first i thinked "wauw thats unfair if i just delete the items" but then i decided to delete it since i gave a very small amount for it when i bought it, and if i deleted it it would be gone and then i could say i did something to help Maplestory and the hack. But yeah i lied to him and said i sold it because if someone told me "okay i'm gonna sell this in fm" and came back after 2-3 min and said "well i decided to NPC it instead" i would not believe him, and i don't think you would either so i was afraid he thought i lied and mixed that thing up. The bad thing i did was just to copy the application i made for Logia (where the lie was in the app) and used it here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Take on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:20 am

That's why we tell applicants to give their duped items to us so a Jr can NPC it and post a screenshot with the NPC'd item on the application because items with potential can't be bought back from the store. At least that's how we handle things.

The reason why you got denied is probably because he didn't believe you, you might have just had it still in your invo and claimed that you sold it. In the end you sold it in the FM and claimed to have NPC'd it to look geniunely. We had situations where we gave people a second chance because not everyone knows what items are duped but only because they were honest and cooperated. I'm having difficulties to see it in your application since you lied to us as well just for the consistency of your story. We need to trust our applicants but if it starts off with a lie, no matter if it's big or small, then it's hard to get a good impression.

I know that most people who keep or sell back duped items do it because of the Mesos but honestly, it is possible to earn the money back by just selling event items, hot time rewards, mastery books and so on. There is no need to hold onto these things and they'll just screw you up, whether it be because of a guild or because of Nexon. I read a few things that you wrote on the Nexon forums (because your avatar is the same there) and I do believe that you didn't know that it was duped when you bought the katara, that's why I want to give you the tip to google for a list of obviously duped items in Maple. You might not be able to avoid all of them but the majority. If you ever apply for another big or good guild, try to be honest from the start. Some mistakes can be forgiven if there is trust.


Sorry but I couldn't get a good impression so it'll be a No from me.

__________________________



avatar
Take
Berserker
Berserker

HB Member Veteran
Posts : 2127
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 02/2012
Location : CH3FM6

Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:24 am

Take wrote:That's why we tell applicants to give their duped items to us so a Jr can NPC it and post a screenshot with the NPC'd item on the application because items with potential can't be bought back from the store. At least that's how we handle things.

The reason why you got denied is probably because he didn't believe you, you might have just had it still in your invo and claimed that you sold it. In the end you sold it in the FM and claimed to have NPC'd it to look geniunely. We had situations where we gave people a second chance because not everyone knows what items are duped but only because they were honest and cooperated. I'm having difficulties to see it in your application since you lied to us as well just for the consistency of your story. We need to trust our applicants but if it starts off with a lie, no matter if it's big or small, then it's hard to get a good impression.

I know that most people who keep or sell back duped items do it because of the Mesos but honestly, it is possible to earn the money back by just selling event items, hot time rewards, mastery books and so on. There is no need to hold onto these things and they'll just screw you up, whether it be because of a guild or because of Nexon. I read a few things that you wrote on the Nexon forums (because your avatar is the same there) and I do believe that you didn't know that it was duped when you bought the katara, that's why I want to give you the tip to google for a list of obviously duped items in Maple. You might not be able to avoid all of them but the majority. If you ever apply for another big or good guild, try to be honest from the start. Some mistakes can be forgiven if there is trust.


Sorry but I couldn't get a good impression so it'll be a No from me.

Why do you type so damn fast f5 I was about to post this but meh, pretty much took the words outta my mouth ~

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Bates on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:50 am

i thank you for your explanation but something still doesn't sit right with me so i'm going to leave my answer as no

__________________________
avatar
Bates
Assassin
Assassin

HB Member Veteran
GoT
Posts : 543
Location : Outside your window

Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Gloryfall on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:54 pm

I'm sorry, I thought a lot about this but it's also a no from me. You seem like a cheerful guy though, but you make stories up, just to fit in. Keep in mind that that is not working, especially in real life. Be honest, be yourself. That's what I mostly do (well a lie could be useful at some point but oh well) and it woks like a charm. 

I hope you'll find a good guild though, you seem to be a nice addition but making stories up doesn't seem right to me.

__________________________
avatar
Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Posts : 987
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Evansbunny on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Swaex/Ascaloin wrote:I'm sorry, I thought a lot about this but it's also a no from me. You seem like a cheerful guy though, but you make stories up, just to fit in. Keep in mind that that is not working, especially in real life. Be honest, be yourself. That's what I mostly do (well a lie could be useful at some point but oh well) and it woks like a charm. 

I hope you'll find a good guild though, you seem to be a nice addition but making stories up doesn't seem right to me.

This is what I feel too >.< After talking with you yesterday the impression you gave me was you made things up to cover up for stories you previously made, just to make it seem truthful. I do believe you npced the duped item but making up stories just doesn't seem to be the right way for me =/. You seem like a nice guy and I know you are really enthusiastic and eager to join us, but honesty would be much more appreciated here >.<. Im sorry =/ but it would be a no from me too.

__________________________
avatar
Evansbunny
SkippyBunny
SkippyBunny

Posts : 294
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 06/05/2013
Location : A dead city in England :3

Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  HoliArcher on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:43 pm

No, you shouldn't cover up stories and lie. Nothing is good about lying.

__________________________
Wow
avatar
HoliArcher
#Yolo #Swag
#Yolo #Swag

HB Member Veteran
Posts : 1379
Guild : Hellbound (ex euph)
Joined Guild : early 2012
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Well thanks for the answers. I think someone can close the applicartion now. Thanks for the small talks i had with a few of you, and have fun in the future :-)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Gloryfall on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Gnafi wrote:Well thanks for the answers. I think someone can close the applicartion now. Thanks for the small talks i had with a few of you, and have fun in the future :-)

Thanks for your mature answer. We wish you good luck!

__________________________
avatar
Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Posts : 987
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Kriss/Departures on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:17 pm

-Application withdrawn

Good luck!

__________________________
[9:39:51 PM] Stéphy: ur a really pain in the ass sometimes Razz


me and steph had a discussion about soap and anime, we came to the conclusion that anime was for kids and soap was for dumb people

[1:15:09 AM] Stéphy: a world war 3 between soap& anime Neutral
[1:15:18 AM] Stéphy: who's gonna win
[1:15:24 AM] Stéphy: stupid because others are kids
[1:15:30 AM] Stéphy: or the kids because the others are stupid
[1:15:32 AM] Stéphy: mhmmm
[1:15:55 AM] Stéphy: i will scratch my ass or a sec
avatar
Kriss/Departures
Silver
Silver

Posts : 425
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : sept 2011
Location : Norway

Back to top Go down

Re: Gnafi's application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum