Seth's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seth's application

Post  Seth1993 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 pm

about me: well... my rl name is marcus/ my maple id is Seth1993 im physically 20 mentally 15 and feel like 65 years . I live in germany,im pretty maple addicted and a little bit crazy, usually quiet but if I found something where I can talk to i may not stop °-°
what im doing exept maple?: well apart from maplestory is music my great love (Nu Metal <3). im also a freaking otaku :3 watching animes, reading mangas, drawing on my own and most recently, I make little flash animations. if im not at home you would find me doing sport in all variations.
im near every day online ~17:00-0:00 except 1-2 times per weak when im watching the newest movies on our xinema :3

My maple identity and history: Im playing EMS since 2006 thanks to a rl friend and a epic maplestory music video Smile2  and i played until now without a really big break (longest was around 1month and thats long ago). ems 2006... thats long before 3th job release at a time where lvl 80 bowmans with 2nd job and max 2x 4k dmg tried to grind by golems on the FoG hehe. i have seen maple at its graeatest and at its worst side. my main char is Seth1993 a lvl 207 ds 342k selfbuffed range and 140% boss dmg/30%def ignore (omly with equip).<---uhmmm.. yea.. as you probably can see ima bossslayer :3 im always hunting bosses and try to join so many as possible runs- and i will always fill for expeditions if someone is asking! my last guilde was Devotion but ehm yea Smile3 i think the most of you have alredy read the topic why devotion broke and i didnt wanted to re enter the new formed guild.

future plans in maplestory?: geting highest ds in ems Smile10   atm im nr3 or .. since yesterday nr 4 if we count in da's too Razz. (the only problem.. i hate grinding  Smile9  ) but this wont hold me up to reach my goals !

other chars: lvl 151db ,141 i/l, 141 bm, 135 BaM ... well the list is endless like that but they dont really have usefull equips maybe usefull chars: 200 sin (izSeth) 142 drk [(Sutech) on a other account], lvl 131 dk [(SethTheDK) on main account] and on supreme lvl 100 dk

Duper and Hacker ..... ofc i hate them !  they do more dmg in 1 month than nexon with all their fails in the last 7 years together, really many of my freinds quitted because  they get hacked. and the dupers are not better and i really cant understand why the hell they doing such nonsense <-I've really tried to express harmless xD . i report as many as possible ~by using fraps to record them and send the videos to nexon but they are like mobs - they just respawn °-°

do i have duped equipments?: no i scrolled and cubed all my stuff on my own, i also dropped the most of my own clean empress stuff, use kenta goggles-> not racc. selfmade earrings, MoN, dropped my own empress shoulder and i received my lid heart from fairy bottle by myself too. but ofc  thers no way to avoid all the duped scrolls like white scrolls but i didnt even abuse the 20%/30%/50% chaos of goodness scrolls and i will allways try to avoid duped items as good as possible even if its much more expensive or it means to charge more nx .... cuz i really dont want to support duper...

how do I make my messos? selling boss items,selling cash (if its on a high price), crafting tons of pots (resistance pots for normal), recube unique accessoire with failstats to 12%+ and sell them. but the most time i dont really realize how i get my messo Smile10 
and no i've been never hacked.

why hellbound: well im really impressed how long this guild alredy exist, what means it cant be bad?!Razz , its one of the oldest isnt it? oO i also see always people from hellbound running around the maple world what means the guild is pretty active, there are goodly people inside for bossing, a nice homepage ~im sure the ppl are nice too (if i take a look on the forum and the guildrules here) sooo....... why not =)
[/color]

you want to know anything else about me? feel free to ask here or in maple ima open book

Seth1993
Noob
Noob

Guild : HellBound

Back to top Go down

Re: Seth's application

Post  Mrs Fuzzums on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Nice to meet you Very Happy
Smile2 Seem like a lovely guy that would make a nice addition to the guild. I would vote yes for trial.

P.S. Seth is so close to my brothers name, but dw it's not per-determined that i'll like you cause my brother is a pain in the ass :l

It was a wonderful read, you have a way with words... especially the bit how you described your age ;p Good luck! <3

Mrs Fuzzums
Gold
Gold

Guild : hb

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:54 pm

I know him a bit, can't say anything bad about him :3
Yes from me <3
Justin
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Guild : Labyrinth
Joined Guild : 07/2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Hello there Marcus nice to meet you. You seem to know Justin from our guild but do you also know anyone else? Also can you list your previous guilds? Although you stated you don't have any duped equips we need to do an equip check anyway just to make sure. So send screenshots or show in-game your equips to the jr masters please. Your application was okay, it covered points briefly. However the main issue is your english and grammar. I don't expect perfect english from anyone but your spelling and grammar is quite concerning and needs to improve a bit. I'm not asking for you to go read the English Dictionary but even just a simple english spell checker would do. Apart from that come to ch3 fm6 and visit us. Will see you then and thank you for your time.

Proud Owner of....

ValiantStar - Hellbound's Level 210 Dark Knight

ExCavalier - Hellbound's Level 210 Kaiser

Thank you Stephy for making this awesome sig <3
Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 17/05/2013

Back to top Go down

Post  JimHolla on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Hey Marcus,

I do really know him pretty well. He is friendly, helpful and ofc duped-equipment-less.
I can voucher for him. Yes from me.

Plus, we are missing decent Demon Slayers Razz

Good luck with your application!

Regards, Marv <3

Mercedes Level 210:

(✔) Quit Mercedes
(✔) Sell Mercedes Gear

Level 3 Link Skills:

(-) Cannoneer
(-) Demon Slayer
(-) Demon Avenger
(-) Xenon
(-) Phantom
(-) Luminous
(-) Zero

(-) Dojo Gloves
(-) Bishop Mule level 200

JimHolla
Bronze
Bronze

Joined Guild : 04.08.'13-23.01.'15

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth1993 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:49 pm

huch °-° fast replys :3 ofc i can show off my equip.

and the long story of my past guilds:
on first was "exit" which dissolved after ~1,5years. next was "nachtschicht" -> also dissolved. next one "fantasia" which i left because there were to few ppl and to join the guild of a good buddy which closed really fast and he also quited lol ~.~ but these guilds where on the really early days of maple (pre bb)
later i had my own little guild (a german one) called "2StepsToHell" but i closed it to join with some ppl of the guild "RedLounge" which was one of our alli's. but RedLounge splitted one day, really many ppl went to "savage" like me <- this guild hold pretty long but it also resolved. so i joined "devotion" but ~5 or 6 weaks later devotion was boken too lol.

may i was just stupid or a bit unlucky until now?! Razz

Seth1993
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Hey seth & welcome to the forums,
i know u from somewhere, dunno if thats good or not good.
haha u might know me (xLittleOne, xStephanie, xSHLNE, StarxShine) Idk, your name just rings a bell.
Well i will vote after a talk with u. So come meet us in our gfm <3

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

hello seth

Post  elizabeth26 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:32 am

Hey seth, i don't know if you remember me, i was in devo to, but i left before i heard the stories, but i'm you've applied Very Happy i don't know if you know my name but its liz and i'm a little crazy but yeah i wish you all the best, really cool, nice guy <3 i vote yes Very Happy
elizabeth26
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Guild : Hellbound <3
Joined Guild : - got accepted 1st september <3 but new people few weeks before that

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:24 am

Ur sins name ringe a bell, not sure how or why but if I remember the ign it must have a reason :p
Anyway you sound like a cool person, i'll hold my vote for a bit until my memory works properly and I know what kind of impression I had of ur sin :p

"Its not necessarily the uncertainty that makes us fearful, its more than that.... the answers we imagine are what really what frightens us"
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Sometime in the past..

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Fuzzums on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:25 am

XBloodRainX wrote:Ur sins name ringe a bell, not sure how or why but if I remember the ign it must have a reason :p
Anyway you sound like a cool person, i'll hold my vote for a bit until my memory works properly and I know what kind of impression I had of ur sin :p
cause you're drunk?

Mrs Fuzzums
Gold
Gold

Guild : hb

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:27 am

MrsFuzz ;l wrote:
XBloodRainX wrote:Ur sins name ringe a bell, not sure how or why but if I remember the ign it must have a reason :p
cause you're drunk?
No Neutral I have college tomorrow.. Not that it ever stopped me but have some faith in me dear

"Its not necessarily the uncertainty that makes us fearful, its more than that.... the answers we imagine are what really what frightens us"
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Sometime in the past..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:02 am

I see you edited the application and the English and grammar is much better! I'm edging towards a yes but come to ch 3 fm6 so we can all speak to you Smile

Proud Owner of....

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth1993 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:34 am

heya ~thanks to everyone ^^ no bad reply yet -yay
and ofc i will come to your gfm ..after working

Seth1993
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Evansbunny on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Hai Marcus :3
I remember seeing you in supreme (with a red helmet I think), met you last two weeks or so and it was so kind of you to help me kill king slime in kpq when I was around lvl 50 Smile2 
Doubt you'll remember me though =x
Bit of mistakes here and there but your app is still okay =x
" i also dropped the most of my own clean empress stuff " - for a moment I thought u dropped your equips on the floor Smile3 
So I guess I'll say yes since you seem rather nice and helpful to strangers on supreme =x
Good luck <3

SkippyBunny

Joined Guild : 06/05/2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth1993 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:03 pm

hehe ofc i remember you :3
but i wasnt on supreme since i reached lvl 100

Seth1993
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Mind coming to our gfm, to get to know us? haven't seen u there since the day u applied. Smile

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:01 pm

nooo i like being the best DS in the guild Sad

apart from that biasedness you seem nice Razz Trialll

Mengasaurus Lvl 210 Demon Slayer <3

DikiSnapples Lvl 200 Xenon <3
Jamie
Pumpkin King
Pumpkin King

HB Member Veteran
GoT
Joined Guild : Long Time Ago

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:04 pm

I've had a chat with Marcus in HBFM.
I think he deserves a Trial.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth1993 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:18 pm

you won't regret it Smile2

Seth1993
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:48 pm

You seem like a nice person, you just seem to be pretty shy and didn't speak much. But you lended me your HT coupon which I am grateful for. I guess you just need to open up a bit more and speak to us a bit more. I believe you are a really nice guy, but I can't make my decision yet. But it is edging very close to a yes.

Proud Owner of....

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 am

Mmmmmm hard one.
Ur app is nice but u dont talk much in maple, i think imma vote trial.
But u srsly have to start getting to know us, so yea prove urself during your trial Smile

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Hey Marcus, I'm Cia.

I liked your app and you seem to be a genuine guy. I'd like to chat with you in game just so I can get a better feel for you as a person xD

I'll be on a lot this week, my ign is MerBlazedes.

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth1993 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:02 pm

aye it's a bit hard for me to talk to people i don't know jet but it will change in the future ~for sure

Seth1993
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:27 am

Hi seth, im happy to give you a trial but you will have to communicate with out guild members as we are very talkative and we dont want you to feel left out.

Please contact a jr to be added.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down