GanjaaStyle's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GanjaaStyle's Application

Post  bbbanana on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:22 am

About me: My real name is Oliver and my maple character's (main) name is GanjaaStyle. I live in Finland and I'm 18 years old. And I'm "addicted" to maple :Di just cant quit playing it. And about my hobbys in real life: I'm training Krav Maga, MMA and i'm also riding Motocross. But still i got time for maple Smile15  I play least 4 days at week some times every day.

My maple history and characters: I have been playing maple since 2005. I have had few breaks first one was at 2008 because some hacker stoled my accont and changed my pin code. Smile8  And i did't remember my email password to get new one Smile17  And after first break i started to play in EMS. And my second break was because my computer past out and i had to get money for new one.

My main character is Ganjaastyle (158lv DemonSlayer) about my damage its not too good but i have seen worse, my clean attack range is 68k. but i dont want waste too much money to this game Smile15  because i aint getting anything back so its waste. But i would love to do some bossrun's and get some better equipments and raise my attack range. I havent done even horntail run ever :Dbecause my older guild's were so shitty and i dont rly got active buddys at maple i cant do run's or even HT prequest... Smile6 

Plans in maplestory: I'm trying to get 200lv and trying to find guild and buddys who can help me to get there. It's booring when you got nobody to talk with or train with. And none of my IRL friend's won't start this game because its 2D and looks shitty? Smile15 

My other Characters: Losoperse (164lv Hero), PhilKolinas(137 Xenon), and 2x 120 lv soulmasters (Ganjaamule and EsJonneES) and n33keri ( 143lv Shadower) and GanjaaStyle on Supreme server (130lv Dark knight).

Dupers and hackers: I knew few dupers at my old guild thats why i left. because i dont wanna be near dupers they are like junkies no one wants to be their friend.

Do i have duped equipments: 68k attack range do i have to say something else? Smile17  NO i dont have any duped equip at my account.

How i make my mesos: Selling drops and and event stuff at free market and i need more money i buy nx with my dad's phone sometimes with my own... back in days i was selling scarlion helmets and zakum helmets.

Why Hellbound: It seems being active guild and i have been looking for active guild for long time. And i think Hellbound might be the right one, and most of the people's have been nice to me when i have to talked to them. And i like to chat with somebody at maplestory while i play and grind. And maybe someday i might get with you to boss runs that would be cool. Smile2 

And i hope that you guy's like my application and i could join your guild. If not i hope you happy mapling. And if you got something to ask contact me at maple (GanjaaStyle). Smile13
bbbanana
Noob
Noob

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 18.9.2013

Back to top Go down

Re: GanjaaStyle's Application

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:47 am

Hey there,

thanks for applying!

Your English is okay but I can see it is a foreign language to you and I have no problem understanding you but my question is whether you won't have any problems understanding us?

I can recognize myself in the fact that no friends wanna play this shitty game considering it is shitty and 2D, wouldn't even want anyone to know I play this to be completely honest haha. It's not the longest application I've seen but it'll do :PDrop by at our guildFM CH3FM6 a few times to get to know us a bit better

because i dont wanna be near dupers they are like junkies no one wants to be their friend.
Gotta love your reaction to that 'junkies' haha

"Its not necessarily the uncertainty that makes us fearful, its more than that.... the answers we imagine are what really what frightens us"
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : Sometime in the past..

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Fuzzums on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:54 am

Hey, firstly I agree with rod, nice comparison there haha
and as for my input: from a first look, well presented app. Seemed to of covered most if not all the points and was generally easy to read. Some spelling blobs but meh not really bothered about you fixing that, can read it just fine.
Well you seem like a nice guy from first impression when I read this,
50/50-ish cause I don't feel as if you've covered enough about yourself, but that can be easily sorted out by dropping by to have a chat with us at gfm.

CH3FM6

Btw, you can call me Sabah... nice to meet you.
... And holy shit, you practice Krav Maga? aaaaaaaaaaaargh Smile14 if i can remember right it's really good if you want some seriously effective bum kicking/really applicable to real life. Yaaay fellow martial artist/bum-blaster.
Ah, and do you know anyone in Hellbound/had a talk with em so far? if not just drop by like I mentioned earlier so we can get to know you better.

Im kinda suprised though, been playing for so long and seem pretty intense about it... but haven't managed to reach 200? o.o Are you generally lazy or just starting new classes frequently *cough* bates *cough* adrian *cough*? :l

Mrs Fuzzums
Gold
Gold

Guild : hb

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:15 am

MrsFuzz ;l wrote: firstly I agree with rod
<3333333 first time you do, no?

I have my nightlord since beta and it's 182 f3 just saying

"Its not necessarily the uncertainty that makes us fearful, its more than that.... the answers we imagine are what really what frightens us"
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  bbbanana on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:51 am

>> XBloodRainX Yeah my english isn't perfect but I understand it better than I spell. So i don't think there will be problem with that. If it's fine for you guy's and you understand what I'm trying to say.  Smile15

>>MrsFuzz ;l Nice to meet you too Sabah.
And yea I'm training Krav Maga, for 2nd year now I got 1st degree orange belt (P3).
And I don't actually know anyone from Hellbound. Smile20 

And about my 200lv goal. I don't really know why I'm only 158 lv I must be lazy. Smile15  And It's boring when you got no friends to train and play with.
Usually when I have reached 140-160lv I have made new character. And when Xenon came to EMS I made one but noticed after reaching 130lv that playing with DS is way more fun. But I have now decided that I won't do new job until 200 is reached with this DS.

And see you at your guild fm tomorrow! Smile13
bbbanana
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 am

Hello Oliver welcome to the hellhound forums. You have a solid application which covers all points apart from one, can you list your previous guilds you have been in?
You're English is very good. I have no criticism for your application, the only thing I ask is that you screenshot your equips and send them to a jr master. Since although you say you don't have any, we always need to make sure. So please do this ASAP. Apart from that visit ch 3 fm6 like the others said and best of luck on your application.

Proud Owner of....

ValiantStar - Hellbound's Level 210 Dark Knight

ExCavalier - Hellbound's Level 210 Kaiser

Thank you Stephy for making this awesome sig <3
Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Joined Guild : 17/05/2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:27 am

Hai and welcome at the forums.
I saw u yesterday in the gfm, but u were afk so good u already been there.
I liked your applicaton and dont worry about ypur english, u will learn it once ur in a good english guild.
Well i will vote after a talk with you Smile
Anyways like Jason said can u show me your equips?Smile and can u list the guilds u were in?
O well shall see u in the gfm. X steph

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:54 am

Oliver's gear checks out.

Voting yes Razz

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  bbbanana on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:30 pm

>>Jason Hi Jason nice to meet you! And here is list of my previous guild's: LakuNation and Cristal. LakuNation was my first guild with this character and it turned out that leader was using duped equip's and that's why i left. And Cristal was just random guild where i get invited. And few week's after joining that I left because there wasn't nobody online. And that's it only 2 guilds. Smile3 

>>Stephy  Hai Stephy and nice to meet you. And yea I was afking because I was busy with my application. And yea see you in gfm Smile15 

Last edited by bbbanana on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong text color)
bbbanana
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:22 pm

You seem a fine young man, it is a yes from me. Doesn't hurt to give you a try =) good luck!

Ron's eyes look weird as shet
Alex
Garnet
Garnet

Guild : HB <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Stephy wrote:Hai and welcome at the forums.
I saw u yesterday in the gfm, but u were afk so good u already been there.
I liked your applicaton and dont worry about ypur english, u will learn it once ur in a good english guild.
Well i will vote after a talk with you Smile
Anyways like Jason said can u show me your equips?Smile and can u list the guilds u were in?
O well shall see u in the gfm. X steph
I never get any x's from you :c

Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Equips checked, questions all answered. You seem a nice guy, edging towards a yes, but come to ch 3 fm 6 to have a chat with us. Its good that you have already visited so you are almost there. Smile1

Proud Owner of....

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  bbbanana on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:43 pm

>>Jason here I'm at gfm but its pretty quiet in here... Smile15 

Last edited by bbbanana on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text color...)
bbbanana
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:25 am

Hi, I enjoyed your application, you seem like a cool guy.
Would be nice if you could meet some guildies in our guild FM and then ill make my final decision at the weekend.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bbbanana on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:55 am

>>GhoulScout Hi and nice to meet you Ghoul Smile15 I really hope that I could join to your guild, and I can't wait for your decision. Smile1 
I have been in Guild Fm and talked with few guild members and they seem really nice.
And about my "goal" reaching 200lv in maple I have already grinded 7 levels (165lv now). Smile15
bbbanana
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:49 am

He replies quickly to his application, answers all the questions, has been in hb fm regularly and is a pretty nice guy after I've spoken to him. I vote yes.

Proud Owner of....

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:25 am

We spoke a little, im not convinced yet. Try to chance my mind. Smile

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Krexel on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:36 pm

XBloodRainX wrote:
First time anyone does.

Anyway, had a very nice chat in hbfm. Gonna say yes ^_^

Krexel
PvP Overlord
PvP Overlord

GoT
Joined Guild : 23/11/2011

Back to top Go down

:) hey

Post  elizabeth26 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:24 am

Hey, you seem like a really nice guy Smile spoke to you a few times Smile and seen you around before. I vote yes. good luck Smile x
elizabeth26
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Guild : Hellbound <3
Joined Guild : - got accepted 1st september <3 but new people few weeks before that

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:16 am

Krexel wrote:
XBloodRainX wrote:
First time anyone does.

Anyway, had a very nice chat in hbfm. Gonna say yes ^_^
son of a...

Anyway I vote yes

Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 pm

yes for trial

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Evansbunny on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:01 am

Hai Oliver <3

Seen you around in gfm and talked to you a few times :3 and doing a sh grind with u atm <3 Your friendly and take initiative to get to know us so I dont see a reason to say no Smile1 
Voting yes <3

SkippyBunny

Joined Guild : 06/05/2013

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Accepted on trial, please contact a jr to be added.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top