James's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James's Application

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Hey Hellbound! Smile

Smile2 Some of you might already know me from Euphoria back in the day; I went by the name of lPerfection! Well, I recently came back to EMS and spoke to Vicky, to find out Euphoria was sadly disbanded… Not only this, Maplestory has changed massively and both of my old accounts have been locked! However, on the brighter side of Maple life, I’ve made a new account and leveling both a Demon Slayer (IGN: UkJames)(Currently Level: 70) and a Xenon (IGN: UkJim)(Currently Level: 31), although I’ve found leveling up a bit of a breeze since the good old days of long 12 hour grinds!

Smile5 A bit about myself, I’ve just finished my studies at college passing Public Services, I’m currently in the process of applying to become a Fire & Rescue officer or a Police Officer. If they both fail, then I guess I’m off to the British Army. The reason why I’m back is (Sorry for all the sad news!) I lost my job, so I have a fair amount of time on my hands and hoping I could spend it with you guys. Some of you guys that remember me, I would say I’m a very laid back person, love to engage in convosation and happy to help where I can.

Smile7 A couple of reasons why I wish to join Hellbound. I have already experienced being an active member within you guys, I feel MapleStory wouldn’t be the same without you because ever since I started EMS I was at least inside the Union. Most of my long lost friends are with you and I also wish to be with such a tight, friendly and family like community of Maplers.

Smile8 Duped Items were extremely common just before I quit. I strongly disagree with anyone taking advantage with them or supporting them. In my opinion, they spoil the game and ruin other peoples hard work for an item that was been properly scrolled.
I feel the same about scamming of any sort. It is taking someone’s hard earned items/cash away from them for an improper reason and they gain nothing for it. Hackers are just as bad as anything else,  after all, who needs to hack after how easy it is to level nowadays?

Smile11 Finally, I would just like to say I only started EMS around 3 days ago and with my accounts being locked I’m unfunded so my gear isn’t anywhere near good at the moment. However, I’m focusing on my levels at the moment, once I’ve reached that goal, I will concentrate on my love for merchanting ;)Anyone else share this love?!
Thank you for your time.

Much Appreciated
James.
Omok 
PS. Would love to hear from you all again and to the members I haven’t met yet, I look forward to our adventures together! Very Happy

Questions:
Do I know anyone from the Guild?
People I have seen since I came back are, Vicky, Bates, Evan, SuperMouse. Although, many people are to be added to that list I'm just rubbish with names Sad
Previous Guilds?
No previous guilds other than Euphoria, I pretty much spent my whole MapleLife with the one guild. I think loyalty is one of my best traits and means quite a lot to me.

Last edited by James. on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: James's Application

Post  Jason on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:08 am

Hello James nice to meet you. So as far as I can tell you are pretty familiar with this place, as you were in Euphoria. Old school, nice! Well its good to have a fresh start which is nice. Your application was okay, lacking a few points and detail. Can you list your past guilds if you have any? (ofc Euphoria but any more?) Anyone you know in Hellbound? Ofc we also do our regular equip checks to check for duped stuff. But I'm sure you will be fine with that. You have good english and grammar which is nice so overall, just add a bit more detail to your application and answer the questions then it should be fine. Visit ch 3 fm6 to have a chat like the good old days. Best of luck. Smile

Proud Owner of....

ValiantStar - Hellbound's Level 210 Dark Knight

ExCavalier - Hellbound's Level 210 Kaiser

Thank you Stephy for making this awesome sig <3
Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 17/05/2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecstatics/BloodRain on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:11 am

Merchanting = work , work = bad. Insta no.

Nhaa but seriously you seem like a nice guy, made the app like good length and pretty much covering all questions I'd have asked otherwise x)  Sucks that your account is locked andall :|Oh well main goal of playing games is to enjoy yourself so as long as you do it's good.

I don't like asking complicated shit and all since I don't like being asked complicated stuff myself. so it's like are you an awesome person? yes? ok get in Very Happy

Don't remember you from earlier times, but maybe you were before I joined Hellbound , most likely actually, but no matter Razz

Anywaay yes from me

"Its not necessarily the uncertainty that makes us fearful, its more than that.... the answers we imagine are what really what frightens us"
Ecstatics/BloodRain
Black Crystal
Black Crystal

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : Sometime in the past..

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:50 am

Welcome james.
Nice to meet you i'm steph.
Since u were in the union i will vote yes.
If u need help with something just pop in the gfm Smile

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:25 am

Keeping a regular check on here! I will/have edited the original post to answer any questions. Although I am going to be in HBFM, so you may talk to me there also!

PS. Does anyone have GTA yet? And would like to make me jealous?! Smile12

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Hey James!
Welcome back to ms!
Not sure if you remember me, I'm Cia (BlazeHermit) Smile

Gonna vote yes, you're a nice guy!

anddd noo I don't have GTA yet, me and my flatmates are gonna buy one and share it between us!

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Of course I remember you man! Who couldn't?

Yeah, if you have 4 flatmates, get Diablo 3! Epic games if you have 4 controllers.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:40 pm

James. wrote:Of course I remember you man! Who couldn't?

Yeah, if you have 4 flatmates, get Diablo 3! Epic games if you have 4 controllers.
Haha tempting! I love the advert for that game xD

At the moment we're waiting to get Fifa and GTA then gonna session them haha

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:05 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:

At the moment we're waiting to get Fifa and GTA then gonna session them haha
FIFA and GTA? I just love you just a slight more now <3

Proud Owner of....

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Well, Im going to make a return to the fifa scene when FIFA 14 is out. I basically skipped FIFA 13 on xbox just because I had a girlfriend at the time and was getting serious. However, I should be getting GTA  either getting tonight or tomorrow, couldn't come any sooner either! Your always welcome to add me on Xbox if your not a PS3 player;)

Xbox live: Selwood NG

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:29 pm

BlazeHermit wrote:

At the moment we're waiting to get Fifa and GTA theGot to be the best advert;)
gonna session them haha
Im sorry but its got to be the best advert for any game at the moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmsZU8ppD6Q

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Fuzzums on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Hey James!
We've spoke a couple times before and it's nice to officially read a full intro. You can call me Sabah, not sure I made it too clear who I was during our brief but merry encounter but feel free to ask anything at all during desperate times of need... I wont hurt you or bite or something ...ish

Nice to meet you ...again and as the others are saying, welcome back to ms Very Happy 

Mrs Fuzzums
Gold
Gold

Guild : hb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:43 pm

MrsFuzz ;l wrote:Hey James!
We've spoke a couple times before and it's nice to officially read a full intro. You can call me Sabah, not sure I made it too clear who I was during our brief but merry encounter but feel free to ask anything at all during desperate times of need... I wont hurt you or bite or something ...ish

Nice to meet you ...again and as the others are saying, welcome back to ms Very Happy 

Thanks for the welcome! Look forward to bossing in the future with you guys, plus if you ever feel you need to bite me-ish, please let me know why first;)

Back to top Go down

hello

Post  elizabeth26 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:56 am

Hey there james really nice to meet you Smile I'm pretty new here at Hellbound been here a few weeks and known these guys like 6-7weeks and what i've seen so far has been great. Anyway you seem like a nice genuine guy Very Happy Oh and my name is liz my ign is PokeMyTush lol so when u see me in Hbfm u know who i am lol Very Happy

And i do have gta 5 Very Happy lol had it pre-ordered wasn't gonna miss it for the world. It's a shame ur on xbox. Coz dude im a ps3 freak lol :d

I wish you all the best with your application. I vote yes! nice guy good luck!
elizabeth26
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Guild : Hellbound <3
Joined Guild : - got accepted 1st september <3 but new people few weeks before that

Back to top Go down

Post  Esmo on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:38 am

Not sure if trial votes count but I'm going to post this anyway.

So, hello there James. I've seen you around the guild FM and talked to you a little bit, you seem like a nice guy. And the fact that you have been in before is just makin' this even better. App is nice, it's actually good that youmade a long and nice app full of info and wasn't just like "ohyea i've been here before imma just make a crappy application" spent some time and put effort in it so everything looks fine to me. I'm saying yes to this.

Good luck with your application <3
Esmo
Opal
Opal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Thank you! Lucky I applied when I did with the app's being closed now!

Back to top Go down

Post  Elyne on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Long time no see, James Smile7
Yes from me, he's a lovely guy

Elyne
Steel
Steel

Blue Flame Veteran Master
HB Member Veteran
GoT
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Old member or not, I'd like to see you make an effort by coming to guild fm and talking to us. Razz

I also checked the rankings and you seem to have barely done 10 lvs on each of your characters since you applied 6 days ago. Now with the current grind spots and how easy it is to level it seems you either just don't like grinding or you haven't been online.

Proud Owner of....

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Jason wrote:Old member or not, I'd like to see you make an effort by coming to guild fm and talking to us. Razz

I also checked the rankings and you seem to have barely done 10 lvs on each of your characters since you applied 6 days ago. Now with the current grind spots and how easy it is to level it seems you either just don't like grinding or you haven't been online.
Arh, sorry about that. I have just been attending many job interviews the past week. Been quite lucky to reach that stage in a few of them, So i'm spending some time and effort in applications, research etc. Sorry about that, I will come to HBFM tomorrow. I will be pretty active all day, hope to see you on!

Again sorry about this -.-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Its okay! Just make sure to post here, reasons why you might be inactive. That's perfectly acceptable, don't worry about it xD. Just tell us next time before we think you are just dead or forgotten us or something. :3

Proud Owner of....

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:05 am

Thanks for understanding! I will make it on. I realise how bad it looks but I want to meet you all again ^^
Do you guys use a programme like TeamSpeak or something? When i was originally here you didn't?

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:16 pm

James. wrote:Thanks for understanding! I will make it on. I realise how bad it looks but I want to meet you all again ^^
Do you guys use a programme like TeamSpeak or something? When i was originally here you didn't?
We use tinychat, for the website u can ask members or pm someone :d

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:56 am

Gonne vote no, sorry but haven't seen u ones after u applied in our gfm, ashame since i think u're a nice person but u have to put efford to get to know us... Smile3

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:42 pm

We have been waiting, we have given you plenty of chances. I'm sorry its a no from me. I don't see any effort of you trying to get into hellbound.

Proud Owner of....

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:05 am

Been 6 days ago since u visited the forum,
i understand your busy & we all know irl > maple and we don't expect you to be online every day;
But applying at 17 september means, u had 2 weeks to pop in the gfm and you didn't, for us it's really a must to get to know the members,
i hope to see a new application when u have more time to play maplestory,
since i think everyone would love to get to know you.

closed.

fail in order to know,

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Back to top Go down