5kyblu's application for Hellbound

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5kyblu's application for Hellbound

Post  5kyblu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi! This looks like an awesome guild you got going here, was starting to lose hope that i would ever find a good one.

My name is Alexander, im a 16 y/o guy from sweden. i've been looking for a guild ever since i started playing maple again, But i stopped playing about a year ago because i didnt find a guild and i thought it was boring to play all alone Sad.

I've been into maple since about 2006 when me and my best friend got to watch my friend's older brother play and i got interested in the game. Unfortunately my family didn't allow me to download any games on our stoneage computer back then, so the only time i got to play was  when i hung out with my friend, which was pretty much every weekend. I didn't have much understanding of the game back then since i was an 8-year old, but i got the basics atleast.
I was thrilled when i was allowed to download it for myself, must have been around 2011 IIRC.

So i got back into mapling, but i sucked, haha. Wasn't until a year ago i started again for real, got into a friends guild called Bromance at the time, but i got kicked by the leader because i was too poor and low level (around 100) So i lost interest and didnt play as often because this game isnt very fun without a guild to play with, but still an hour a day maybe. Then my account got hacked last fall, so i emailed Nexon about it and they havent even responded yet. So i gave up and made a new account last week, my current one where i have an lvl 60 Hayato, IGN LordDisick, a lvl 16 DB IGN ItsTheLord and my lvl 32 Luminous IGN ComplexOwl. Im not very funded yet, i have about 1.5 mil, all made in the last week.

I really want to get back into maple and reexperience that childhood magic, because i still love it, even if it isn't the same as back in 2006.  

Besides mapling i work out at a gym and hang out with my girlfriend, Since schoolwork is really important in sweden at this age (like, life deciding important) i cant play for 12 hours a day. but i still try to make time for it everyday and on the weekends.

I found this guild when i saw a member in game, and she directed me to this site after i asked if i could join your guild.
The main reason that i want to join this guild is because you have an active community and seemingly nice members aswell. Im a really nice and fun guy if you take the time to get to know me Smile.
If i am allowed to join i wont ever leave lol, i just want to play with nice people and have fun while iim playing. And i love the sense of community a guild gives.

Ive also never hacked or duped items, that just makes the game boring for everyone Sad, although, i did try out a private server a long time ago, but i dont think that counts as hacking lol.

If you let me join your guild you wont regret it, i will represent it with pride and be nice to everyone who is nice to me aswell, but i try to be nice even to the people who arent nice to me Smile.

Hope you like my application and consider my request! Cheers!  Food4   Very Happy

5kyblu

Back to top Go down

Re: 5kyblu's application for Hellbound

Post  Leviathos on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:38 pm

5kyblu wrote:

I found this guild when i saw a member in game, and she directed me to this site after i asked if i could join your guild.

I happen to be a man, but that is okay, seeing as generally Mercedes characters tend to look like this:

Very informative application, but there is probably some questions that will be asked. Do your for example see yourself playing this game for an adequate amount of "future"? It is difficult to measure such things of course. But it is hard to tell whether or not you will remain active or go inactive since you don't really have any characters above level 60. (Note that it is not the level or strenght of the character I refer to, but your dedication as an active member of this social circle)

JPQ!!!!@@@@#@##### - I am gathering members of comparable standing to engage in a MapleStory party quest.
Leviathos
Aran
Aran

HB Member Veteran
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : During dem dinosaur times with that comet.

Back to top Go down

Post  5kyblu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 pm

Oh, sorry haha. I didn't know whether you were female or not but i assumed that since your character is female you also were.

If i can join your guild i will definitely keep playing, Im only lvl 60 since i made this account a week ago and didnt know what class to use as a main, but i like the luminous class and want to keep using it Smile

Im not saying that i'll stop playing if i cant join, but i tend to get bored if i dont have anyone to talk to and interact with ingame. But as i mentioned in my app, i wont leave your guild or give you a bad reputation Smile

Also, i have 2 questions; can you explain what duping is and what i can do to prevent it?
And, if i get accepted, can i make a new character later and join the guilld on that character as well? On the same account of course.

5kyblu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello Alexander and welcome to the Hellbound forums! Your application seems you put alot of feelings into it, theres alot of things I get from reading your application of how you felt when you played the game before you quit. Those are always the best applications in my opinion, sounded very honest and it was fairly well written. I do still insist you should try use subheadings, your english was fairly good as well.

But your level is pretty low, we don't judge on levels but you should try get your levels up a bit to show you are dedicated to the game and hopefully not quit the week after you join us. Razz
What Levi said, we want you to show dedication into the game before we accept you. (Not asking you to play 10 hours a day or anything, just maybe 1 or 2 hours a day, enough to show you are willing to play and not get bored halfway)

Try get to meet us in ch3 fm 6 and have a chat as well! Well best of luck on your application bro and looking forward to meet you!

Proud Owner of....

ValiantStar - Hellbound's Level 210 Dark Knight

ExCavalier - Hellbound's Level 210 Kaiser

Thank you Stephy for making this awesome sig <3
Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 17/05/2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan the Almighty on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:12 pm

5kyblu wrote:Oh, sorry haha. I didn't know whether you were female or not but i assumed that since your character is female you also were.

If i can join your guild i will definitely keep playing, Im only lvl 60 since i made this account a week ago and didnt know what class to use as a main, but i like the luminous class and want to keep using it Smile

Im not saying that i'll stop playing if i cant join, but i tend to get bored if i dont have anyone to talk to and interact with ingame. But as i mentioned in my app, i wont leave your guild or give you a bad reputation Smile

Also, i have 2 questions; can you explain what duping is and what i can do to prevent it?
And, if i get accepted, can i make a new character later and join the guilld on that character as well? On the same account of course.

With duping he ment illegally duplicated items, which currently are quite a big problem in this game. We as a guild, and many more of the big guilds will not allow people to have these duplicated items and equipment, by penalty of death (or a kick, which mostly is easier to achieve).

Once you are fully accepted, you are allowed to have a single character in the main 'HellBound' guild, but we do possess some other guilds in our Alliance where you can keep your secondary characters.

I would suggest you to at least try and get to level 120-130 to really get a feel for the class, and decide if you want to keep playing this game or not. If you make it that far, then I have no objections to you joining our cozy little family Smile

Dan the Almighty
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : June 14th 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:15 pm

5kyblu wrote:Oh, sorry haha. I didn't know whether you were female or not but i assumed that since your character is female you also were.

Duping is something that is an illegit offense which can get you banned and is against the rules of the game and the guild. If you are found doing this you will be kicked. Duping is the duplication of items, cloning basically. Many people have done this with several items and have decided to put them in the free market and sell for really cheap. So to be safe, check our list of duped items, ask a guildie before purchasing anything in FM, or simply don't go into FM at all xD. At your level this is nothing of concern.

Yes you can also make a new character if you wish when you are accepted but you can only have one character in the guild at a time. We also don't tolerate if you decide to make 10 different characters because you can't make up your mind which one you want to play.

Thats all!

P:S Levi's character is actually male lol. Despite it looking female. xD

Proud Owner of....

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  5kyblu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:19 pm

On my last account i had a lvl 104 luminous aswell, and i definitely wanted to keep playing, but i got hacked and couldn't unfortunately.
I'll come by tomorrow to have a chat when i get home from school and gym, really excited to join! Very Happy
I can try and get this luminous to about 100 this week if thats necessary, if not i'll just do it in my own pace.

5kyblu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:55 pm

nice app the playing time is no problem imo as long as you stay active (logging most days etc) we can always help you with some stuff, as long as you dont get bored after a week and quit the game i see no problems Razz

Mengasaurus Lvl 210 Demon Slayer <3

DikiSnapples Lvl 200 Xenon <3
Jamie
Pumpkin King
Pumpkin King

HB Member Veteran
GoT
Joined Guild : Long Time Ago

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:57 pm

5kyblu wrote:On my last account i had a lvl 104 luminous aswell, and i definitely wanted to keep playing, but i got hacked and couldn't unfortunately.
I'll come by tomorrow to have a chat when i get home from school and gym, really excited to join! Very Happy
I can try and get this luminous to about 100 this week if thats necessary, if not i'll just do it in my own pace.
Great to see you're enthusiastic about joining, hope to have a chat with you soon !

Usher

Back to top Go down

Post  5kyblu on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Im just gonna finish the kerning square quests then i'll com to the fm Smile

5kyblu

Back to top Go down

Post  Outburst720 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Met with him in hbfm, and I really enjoyed talking to him. Would definitely like to see him in the guild.

Opal
Opal

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:06 pm

spoke shorty with you, but i would like to see u in trial

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  5kyblu on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Im not sure what yopu mean when you say trial, but i'll come by fm later probably Smile

5kyblu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:34 pm

5kyblu wrote:Im not sure what yopu mean when you say trial, but i'll come by fm later probably Smile

that means a yes vote for a trial periode. so don't worry that's a good thing. Wink

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  5kyblu on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Haha ok, sounds great.

5kyblu

Back to top Go down

Post  iNosferato on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:47 am

Well positive feedback is always good. You come across very well, i vote for yes. I hope your application is a success, good luck!

iNosferato: what about you?
Notishu: I just smell of beer f3

I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.

iNosferato
Perfect
Perfect

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound Union:Omen
Joined Guild : Who do you think bottlefed Vicky?

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathos on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:33 am

Your interaction with the other members as well as their first impression of you is generally giving out a good vibe. It's a yes from me on the basis of this as well as the app.

JPQ!!!!@@@@#@##### - I am gathering members of comparable standing to engage in a MapleStory party quest.
Leviathos
Aran
Aran

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : During dem dinosaur times with that comet.

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 am

Hi Alexander ,

Could you list your previous Main from your hacked account and also any mules you had.
Do you have any other previous guilds other than Bromance?

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  5kyblu on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:40 pm

It was either 0ddfuture or G0lfwang, no ohter real guilds, just some small ones with like 20 people in

5kyblu

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:29 am

Any further thoughts on the application?

No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:45 pm

I think you would fit in really well! You give off a really friendly atmosphere and seem to be able to have a good laugh. Your application wasnt so bad either and I think from everyone else's feed back I think they are the same with me. I think a trial would do nicely.

Proud Owner of....

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:52 am

Accepted on trial please contact a JR to be added.
Please also make a forum account.

No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down