Calq takes the first step to world domination.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Calq takes the first step to world domination.

Post  Cal on Fri May 30, 2014 3:14 am

Great, awesome, so here goes my application and I must say straight away that freeform applications like these are not my strong.. uh, point? thing? whatever, I suck at them, nuff said. I will write down some random crap and if there is ANYTHING else that you might want to know or need clarification on please just ask, there is no hesitation between friends.

PS: I apologze in advance for the heap of shit you are about to read, thank you for taking your time and getting through it.

So, right.

Maplestory and what not:
It's pretty short, not thatfull of valued information since I do not really have any super high level'd characters, and I still need to work on my linkskills but as things are now I am pumping up an Ice/Lightning.
I was gonna play BowMaster but after disconnecting 24/7 from the turret skill my patience more or less just died and rather than not waiting for them to fix it I rather just go ahead and focus on another class all together.

So, right, you are probably wondering how does someone like me, that has no real characters or anything like that manage to fund an ice/lightning to the extent that I am? By selling NX, it is really the only way I have of getting mesos for now, but hopefully once my character is higher I can maybe earn money from doing some bosses n' such..

What else can I say, uh, well first off, I like to spend my days on maple pretty much just grinding like silly for the first half of the day and the other half is either spent chatting with my buds or, hopefully in GFM if there are people online and active. Very Happy

INFORMATION ABOUT THE REAL ME, CAPS FTW:

Right, this is the amazing moment you've been waiting for, even more stupid information for you to read!

Hello! I am Cal. o/
I'm totes 25 years old, turning 26 once we enter the spectacular month of october and the amazin' day of the 21st blesses us.
I work twice a week and other than that, I game or go out partying, but usually (9 out of 10 times) i stay home to play games.
I have three younger sisters, I am totally whipped, I like roses and long walks on the beach, take me out to dinner and I'm yours. Wink
What else is there to say? I think I am a pretty easy going guy, I take things slow but I do tend to argue a lot if people say things that I do not agree with, just how I am as a person and hopefully ya guys won't see that as a problem, atleast I won't hold grudgefits against one of you if we do get into an arguement.
Oh, right, I LOVE watching anime and reading manga, and I am currently waiting for episode eight of Game of Thrones to be released, god I can't wait...

I'll wrap this up with a simple,
thanks for taking the time to read this big pile of crap, hopefully ti will be enough to get me accepted.

Best regards,
Cal.

Cal
Topaz
Topaz

Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Re: Calq takes the first step to world domination.

Post  Stephy on Fri May 30, 2014 11:07 am

i have this person on skype, he's a really fun& sweet person!

So yes for me.

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 pm

He spoke to me before applications were open and seemed really keen to join Hellbound. He popped into guild fm and onto tiny chat and was a really friendly and talkative guy. I think he would fit in nicely. So its a yes from me.

Proud Owner of....

ValiantStar - Hellbound's Level 210 Dark Knight

ExCavalier - Hellbound's Level 210 Kaiser

Thank you Stephy for making this awesome sig <3

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Joined Guild : 17/05/2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Fri May 30, 2014 12:36 pm

CALLLLLLL
world domination f3?

anyways, nice guy, seen him plenty of times.
He seems really nice, big yes from me!

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Cal on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:10 am

Graaaaaah, open advancement rocks.

Last edited by Calle on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cal
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Hey Cal!

Your application is nice but it lacks a little detail.

Can you list your characters names?
And do you have any previous guilds?

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HoliArcher on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:17 pm

yes, cool guy.

HoliArcher
#Yolo #Swag
#Yolo #Swag

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound (ex euph)
Joined Guild : early 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Cal on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:13 am

GhoulScout wrote:Hey Cal!

Your application is nice but it lacks a little detail.

Can you list your characters names?
And do you have any previous guilds?

Well previous characters before my bishop are as follows:
Hello! Very Happy
Calp, 14x Bowmaster. (It was originally gonna be my main but I stopped playing it because of turret bug, made me mad.)
Talz, 184 Angelic Buster. (I used to play this one A LOT but I just dislike ABs, it was really never fun and in general I felt it lacked compared to other classes, maybe I felt that way because I didn't have fun with it?)

Previous guilds:

I am currently in Mokona because an IRL friend of mine invited me there. ^^ (Says itself but it is temporary till/if I get accepted.)
Other than that there aren't any worth mentioning, I hoped that sort of answered your question.^^

HoliArcher wrote:yes, cool guy.

wow
many thanks
pls

Cal
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:41 am

-lkjzsfhgkjn avbygavliukqhmna jsfhtnflkjawyehewbvo yuriajenlhkfagbtanjhk,bojwrgbakuyfnlwygofqkjbyfhgeowuywbgrfnoqylgwrfnouyqwetgfnbrqbfqegby8fgbyilwbgwpiytiqwbqybtiuqybotqubgtouiwyeqiyrytiuewblkjcvashgiulfbew;sakphgfpgiuarshbgfdslijghuopgda;hgfspohgepgfsagharsipugafdsrase-

I just invented the chutulu language! #random.

Hmm, app seems nice! Due to my inactivity I can't say yes now, but I will when I'm online ^^
EDIT: We would like to see your previous guilds, like idk.. Labyrinth etc etc etc. Just for info xd  Smile7

Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Cal on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:03 am

Wout/Allysér wrote:-lkjzsfhgkjn avbygavliukqhmna jsfhtnflkjawyehewbvo yuriajenlhkfagbtanjhk,bojwrgbakuyfnlwygofqkjbyfhgeowuywbgrfnoqylgwrfnouyqwetgfnbrqbfqegby8fgbyilwbgwpiytiqwbqybtiuqybotqubgtouiwyeqiyrytiuewblkjcvashgiulfbew;sakphgfpgiuarshbgfdslijghuopgda;hgfspohgepgfsagharsipugafdsrase-

Hmm, app seems nice! Due to my inactivity I can't say yes now, but I will when I'm online ^^
EDIT: We would like to see your previous guilds, like idk.. Labyrinth etc etc etc. Just for info xd  Smile7

Well, way back in the days I used to be in a guild called The Fappers, the only person I really remember from that guild is Adam, IAdamz or something like that was his name, he was pretty cool back in the day, that is also how I got to know Mokona, cus, same alliance but my irl friend stuck with them and I didn't because I stopped playing maple, I think I got stuck on WoW back then and was like, fckthis!

There really isn't any fun information to share, i'm too nib for coolstuff.  Smile3 

PS: Cthulhu language ftw, sprout some tentacles n' then we are talking!
Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkooooooooooooooooooooo.

Cal
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sjors on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Nice app Cal, but what's your view on duped equips/scrolls?

Can't wait to talk to you ingame (which probably wont happen cuz im always afk), but probably yes from me.

Sjors
Orihalcon
Orihalcon

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Joined Guild : June 9th 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:53 pm

Calle wrote:
Wout/Allysér wrote:-lkjzsfhgkjn avbygavliukqhmna jsfhtnflkjawyehewbvo yuriajenlhkfagbtanjhk,bojwrgbakuyfnlwygofqkjbyfhgeowuywbgrfnoqylgwrfnouyqwetgfnbrqbfqegby8fgbyilwbgwpiytiqwbqybtiuqybotqubgtouiwyeqiyrytiuewblkjcvashgiulfbew;sakphgfpgiuarshbgfdslijghuopgda;hgfspohgepgfsagharsipugafdsrase-

Well, way back in the days I used to be in a guild called The Fappers, the only person I really remember from that guild is Adam, IAdamz or something like that was his name, he was pretty cool back in the day, that is also how I got to know Mokona, cus, same alliance but my irl friend stuck with them and I didn't because I stopped playing maple, I think I got stuck on WoW back then and was like, fckthis!

There really isn't any fun information to share, i'm too nib for coolstuff.  Smile3 

PS: Cthulhu language ftw, sprout some tentacles n' then we are talking!
Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkooooooooooooooooooooo.

:d

Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Cal on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:53 pm

I wouldn't have applied here if I didn't hate dupes, hacks, and cheating in general!

Cal
Topaz
Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Accepted on trial, please contact a JR to be added.

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top