Aqualok's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aqualok's Application

Post  Aqualok on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Hello there guys, I’m Jim and I’d love to join the Hellbound Guild  ^_^ !

About myself.
Well as I said my name is Jim and I’m a 15-year old boy from Greece. I’m a friendly, wide-hearted person that is desperate to find some new friends! People call me a no-lifer because I spend most of my time playing Video-Games which I can’t disagree. I just can’t control it I love spending my time on video games... But I also love playing football which, I’m very good at. I’ve been playing in a team for 7 years, so I have some experience, and I can also say that I’m the greatest supporter of Real Madrid. At the time things are going really bad because of all the school studying and some things that I'd rather not talk about, but as Marley  said <<Don’t worry be happy.>>! As I previously said, I’m looking for some people to create bonds that will last forever, if not forever at least for a long time ^_^! I’m also an atheist please don’t hate me T_T…

Maple history
About my Maple Experiences... Well I don’t have much to say. I used to have a level 131 Kaiser whose name was PhotonKiller, PhotonKing or so which was hacked... This event made me rage quit the game for a while. My Kaiser was a bit funded and I had spent many hours of playing with him, he was the best character I’ve ever had and will ever have! Before you ask about the way I was hacked, I just tried to login someday and my password was changed and the account’s e-mail wasn’t mine any longer T_T! Three days ago I finally decided to start playing Maplestory again. I created a Phantom named Aqualok which is my only character right now. He’s still only 100 level with useless equips. My dream is to become the best Phantom in the server, which I think will never happen, but who cares everybody has the right to dream!

Guild History
Not much... I used to be in a guild called Fairy Tail because I’m a big fan of Anime too and Fairy Tail is my favourite Anime, so when I saw the name I decided to join this guild. Nothing special about it, I thought guilds are created so that people help eachother and create bonds, not just to ignore eachother and play solo...

All Maplestory Characters
Well I sadly have only one character whose name is Aqualok just a level 100 Phantom T_T.

View on dupers/hackers
Well nothing to say about these guys cheating destroys all the fun... I’m prepared to fight against them and take revenge for hacking my account! I believe that people like them shouldn’t play Maplestory. Well now about dupers, some really kind people of Hellbound told me what they are today and I don’t have any special opinion about them but cheating is cheating so I guess I’m against them too.

Why do I wanna join Hellbound
Well there’s a small story about why I wanna join this guild. While I was walking in Leafre looking for help because I was stuck in a quest and nobody would listen to my problem and try to help me out with it! Suddenly a cool guy appeared in front of me and he insisted on helping me ^_^! I looked at his name and I saw his clan! The clan’s name was Hellbound. Then I decided I was going to join this guild no mater what. While this awesome guy was helping me he said I was kind and that he wanted me to make an application for the Hellbound guild. I was like <<Yes babe!>> and fast accepted his request! He told me to follow him to the guilds FM where I met another really gentle person which made me even more sure about my decision! That’s mostly the reason of why I wanna join this guild, I wanna experience how it is to have friends and to be part of a <<real>> guild!

I’d also like to tell you that it’s holidays here so I won’t have so much time to play because of my vacation, but I’m a really active player in other conditions! And I’d also like to say that school always goes first for me, sorry if that’s a problem T_T!

With much respect,
Jim

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Joined Guild : 6/26/2014

Back to top Go down

Re: Aqualok's Application

Post  Dan² on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Hello Jim nice application Smile 
I am currently talking to you in the gfm so so far you seem like a nice person so i vote yes for a trial or you =)

We are all unique in ways that some people dont understand.

Thanks Steph for making me this<3

Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Guild : Fascination
Joined Guild : 4th of January 2015

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:53 pm

o/ Jim!

Wout here (that guy who helped you :3)

He's an awesome guy, I'll say yes ofcourse!
I'm just looking for players who need help so we can encourage them to be in our guild. It's always nice to learn other people how to play the game. That's why I thought I would invite him, not because he's not experienced (Oh no!) but because I think he'll be a great addition to the guild.

Other than that, nice application! 
But how do you make money or fund yourself?

Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Thanks guys

Post  Aqualok on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Well I make money by working in my father's restaurant it gives me some cash I guess thanks guys your support makes me really happy Smile

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Aqualok wrote:Well I make money by working in my father's restaurant it gives me some cash I guess thanks guys your support makes me really happy Smile

I meant in Game, but it's always nice to hear what you do IRL xD.
I do remind you this is an open forum section, so don't post everything which is personal to you xD

Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  Aqualok on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Thanks for your advice Smile I will keep it in mind

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Nice app.
I like that you came to the gfm the moment you made the app and took the effort to talk to us.
You seem like a nice person and younger than me  Smile11 
Voting yes for trial unless something pops up.

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Thanks so much

Post  Aqualok on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Thanks for your support guys Smile

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Job Advancement!

Post  Aqualok on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Btw guys I finally reached the 4th job advancement so happy Smile gn everyone! Happy Mapling

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Hi Jim,

Love your application, especially the bit about why you wanted to join!

Do you still have your old characters or did you delete them? (the hacked ones)

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Hello there

Post  Aqualok on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Pleased to meet you Smile I finally get to talk to the big boss hehe. Well I have deleted all of them because I was a bit worried after the hack accident! Again it's a pleasure for me that I finally get to meet you *_*!

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeHermit on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:08 pm

I liked your app and just spoke with you in gfm, going to vote yes Very Happy

BlazeHermit
DMG ho
DMG ho

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : September 2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqualok on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Thanks so much, it was a great chance for me to meet you! And again thanks for your support Smile

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  HoliArcher on Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Yes.

HoliArcher
#Yolo #Swag
#Yolo #Swag

HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound (ex euph)
Joined Guild : early 2012

Back to top Go down

Thanks so much

Post  Aqualok on Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:42 pm

Thank you HoliArcher your support helps me so much Smile

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

What happens now?

Post  Aqualok on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:35 pm

I'd like to know what happens now that I have some votes guys Smile. Btw when some of you are online pass by the guilds FM I'm so lonely at the time. T_T

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Problem Solved

Post  Aqualok on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:46 pm

I asked a guild member and he answered my question so don't worry about it Smile happy mapling!

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:11 am

Im happy to give you a trial, please contact a JR to be added  Smile13 

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master