AlmightyOskis's Application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AlmightyOskis's Application

Post  AlmightyOski on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:15 pm

wtf i can varely see my text. its so white.

how do i do this

this is so confusing

Ok i'll just write anyways.
Hi my name is Oskar! Also known as the president of maple. I am very handsome and sometimes i have a clover set "saphire". Which people in Hellbound also admires. Especially "Videochat". She also liked my fancy wings. "Wow they are so nice, just like nx ones" - Videochat 2014/06/27.
My Maplestory characters that i use are "xLickMyGunz" and "AlmightyOski", i guess i got a few mules aswell that i dont even know the names of.. I started playing maplestory when fire mages were op. I would spam my fire skill on those golems in monster carnvial, the exp was godly. So were assassins tho, hit like 3k's and shit. But i was like 12 years old then and i lost my account info. started playing again a year later, made a corsair so i could get on top of the roof in henesys market where only pirates and hackers could be at. I did only party quests to level because i like being social, also it was the best way at the time, atleast the early levels. I hit level 43 and could finally get on top of the henesys roof where people dropped awesome items at all the time. But then something came.. was it a bird? was it a dragon? No it was a flying mapler. He was flying like crazy all over the map. I instinctly pressed follow on him so i could experience the world from another view. And i did. I have been in henesys under the ground, good shit. 5 min later i got banned. #worth.  
Made a new account.. the one i have today, made a corsair again and also got my main nightlord to 70. 3rd job was op but the stones for shadow was ripping me of... After that its a black hole, and here i am today!
I usally only grind when its 2x exp because im lazy as fuck. Ever since they removed the party exp bonus from lhc i've been a little sad. That place was awesome. I now got a 149 phantom which i levled 3 levels yesturday, but not on purpose, i just wanted some apples in pmd lol. My Corsair is 161-163 i think... maybe even 165 who knows. I dont pay attention when im on it and i wont check cuz im lazy Smile))))).
Your gfm ch3fm6 is the place ive been "henehoing" at the past 3 years. So i've got to know quite alot of you, and i hope evanmidnight reads this because i told him 3 years ago that i needed some %dex items, took 2.5 years but he still doesnt have any, anyways evan, i dont need them anymore i play on my phantom so its cool. Thanks for the effort tho.
Lets move on. I am 17 years old, turning 18 in october. I'm a male, single . Reading society, 3rd year after the break. It's boring as fuck Smile)
ヽ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ
Some thoughs of duped items! I think they destroy the gameplay...     ;D ""allyser" ;D
The unseen message is the deadliest.
I dont have any duped items, had some in the past and im quite good with prices and fm so i learned eventually what's duped, sold em all and i only have about 1 good item now anyways but got some mesos to fund if i find the right stuff.
I charge nx sometimes, but usally for 2x cards or 7 week store, having my periods, im not that great at english so that might have sound wrong.
I recently got a work at a resturant so im making some cash, i might even start going for the pay2win at 25th... that's when my cashflow will begin!
Im working longer days and the resturant is like 1 and a half / 2 hours away so i sleep at a friend there so i cant play everyday anymore. Also im going to kroatia for 2 weeks the  7th! WOHO.
I also have a fat cat named Fettson/Petsson.
Im also best rengar euw, d1!
I havnt really been in alot of guilds.. Im in "S"kype at the moment because its a big guild with 70% henehoes. And i like being "social" when i play. I dont know anyone there tho and the guild doesnt have the best reputation..
Bossing experiences : i've killed and got killed by scar a few times... orange mushroom and stuff, even the blue mushroom. I've been at empress like once.. done HT etc.. the basics, i've watched videos of most bosses aswell, im not experienced with Root abyss stuff tho.
I want to join HellBound because there's alot of fun people in it, and i think you could need a guy that's useless but cheers up people when they're down! I can be like "GO Stephy!" Beat that pianus, woho! Nice hit! Wow! Do it for Belgium! Everyone will be so proud! Well played!
Also im always in your guild fm so it would look way better if i was in the guild. Fits my outfit. Also this is the place ive always went to when i need help, and someone has always helped me, i want to be someone that can help others aswell.
Thanks for reading.
ALSO ALLYSER TOLD ME THERE'S TONS OF PERVS IN THIS GUILD SO A TROLL LIKE ME SHOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO JOIN.
Trolls>pervs
That's all for now. http://Mr.Oski.The President of Maple.

Last edited by GhoulScout on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a line or 2 :))

AlmightyOski
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Re: AlmightyOskis's Application

Post  Gloryfall on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:24 pm

AlmightyOski wrote:Some thoughs of duped items! I think they destroy the gameplay...     ;D ""allyser" ;D
You clearly know how to copyright my name  Smile4  Smile2 

Dear Mr. President, or whatever title you give yourself :l
I lost track of it, since I barely know you at all (but I'd love to know you f2)
There's an important question I'd like and love to ask.
Are you a person which loves the rainbow.

Answer this, and if you answer right you'll have a boyfriend.
Also. blablabla
*talks about birds and bees and shit*

Anyways, good guy, funny as idk what. 
I'll be posting my opinion soon, to see what other people like xD

Just don't go bragging you're our secretary, because that's Videochat already, and she'll grab your head and put it in a fluffly kittens box to give you an allergic reaction of CUTIEPIEness.  Smile17 

Anyways, I laughed my ass of, best application in a while ~  Smile13

Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

yo

Post  AlmightyOski on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Hey! I dont like rainbows but i have nothing against them, they can still be cool. And dont worry about that secretary thing, me and VideoChat are great friends already! I mean just look at my avatar image.

Also i like pie.

AlmightyOski
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:30 pm

[quote="Intouchables"]
AlmightyOski wrote:

Just don't go bragging you're our secretary, because that's Videochat already, and she'll grab your head and put it in a fluffly kittens box to give you an allergic reaction of CUTIEPIEness.  Smile17 

Lol. I'll start with you wout  Smile17 Saying things like that about me, how dare you.
I'm actually really sweet, cute and kind. I would never do something that horrible to anyone.
With a few exceptions of course  Smile10 

mmmm one of the best applications I have read. Made me laugh quite a few times x:
You're avatar too small though , CUT IT now I can barely see my own char. Which of course everyone wants to see.
But yeah. maybe if you give me those wings I'll vote yes :l
So it's up to you ...

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqualok on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Well I know I'm not one of the members yet! But I got to say that this guy made me laugh to death I also saw you at the FM wish I could vote yes for you! And if I have the right to then it's a yes from me we need people with a good sense of humor! Btw VideoChat is one of the best members of the guild and maybe the sweetest Smile!

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Joined Guild : 6/26/2014

Back to top Go down

Post  AlmightyOski on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Videochat i suck at paint, i spent 10 minutes making that picture and still i failed.

And wow seems like i really got to play my cards right to get in here....

I'll give u the wings for free! (Your psok)

And im happy i made some of u laugh, i had fun writing it Smile

Also Jim did u get the ore-business done? lol

AlmightyOski
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqualok on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Yes I finally did and I got myself some raven horn equips too Very Happy I'm so happy!

Aqualok
Noob
Noob

Joined Guild : 6/26/2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:13 pm

AlmightyOski wrote:Videochat i suck at paint, i spent 10 minutes making that picture and still i failed.

And wow seems like i really got to play my cards right to get in here....

I'll give u the wings for free!                                                                                                                                          (Your psok)

Its good now !  Smile11 
ME psok?! And you call yourself a Man ? :l
I'll be nice and if you give me a cookie then it's also fine.

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cal on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm still just a trial but I say NO, from what I heard this man sold a duped Phantom card in his store and that just makes it meh for me.

Last edited by Calh on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Cal
Topaz
Topaz

Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

cookie

Post  AlmightyOski on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:21 pm

I have some pet food i can give u Smile!

Probably shouldnt have said that.

AlmightyOski
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

re calh

Post  AlmightyOski on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Calh wrote:I'm still just a trial but I say NO, from what I heard this man sold a duped Phantom card in his store and that just makes it meh for me.
I

Yeah that's true. I'm pretty sure i mentioned that i had duped item before. But like i said, i sold it...I wouldnt be suprised if one of you guys had a duped item before you joined HB? Wild guess Smile

AlmightyOski
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Cal on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Doesn't make it any better man, selling shit that is duped is like spreading the plague further. Should have tossed it out instead of trying ot make profit from illegal items.

Cal
Topaz
Topaz

Guild : Hellbound

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Well we all make mistakes. It's not allowed in HB to sell duped items. You should drop or NPC them.
But it happened and we can't go back in time, so if you don't do it again then it's not a problem?
If we would deny everyone that has ever sold a duped item, we could deny atleast 50% of the maple community.

I'm not a pet. Why pet food. Do I look like an animal... ?

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Calh wrote:Doesn't make it any better man, selling shit that is duped is like spreading the plague further. Should have tossed it out instead of trying ot make profit from illegal items.

Call you are allowed to voice your opinion. Stay true to that!
Anyways, he is allowed to voice his opinion too. So don't make a fight before the war has started :p

Mr. President, Houston speaking
I'd like to have a word with you in our GFM Smile

Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Oh we meet again. 
I think ur a funny person, but from my experience with you i'm gonna vote no,
there's a few reasons & i think Hellbound isn't the guild for you.
Sorry though just stating my opinion. 
If u would get into a trial, change my mind.  Goodluck Smile

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  AlmightyOski on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Kimmy, you're like a cute kitty that's why i give u animal food! Wink))) oh yes i did.

And Stephy i talked to you like 1 min ago and explained my thoughts about your thoughts so we'll what happens, what opportunities we get Smile

AlmightyOski
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  elizabeth26 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:06 pm

hey my name is liz aka PokeMyTush

I think you seem like a nice funny person. The fact you sold duped items. (even though you did get rid of them) I don't like the fact you have made profit from it. Where you should of chucked the item(s) really. Right now I'm voting no. Would like to see a post of ALL ur equips. Then I might change my mind

good luck!

elizabeth26
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Guild : Hellbound <3
Joined Guild : - got accepted 1st september <3 but new people few weeks before that

Back to top Go down

hey

Post  AlmightyOski on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:30 pm

I've send all my equip pic's to Usher. And i didnt make profit from the card, im only 150, which i got recently, and i havent been using it for bossing. And i didnt "merch" the item. Bought it cuz it was op and cheap, used it a bit. got obvious that it was duped and then i sold all my items to be able to re-fund for better stuff.

Feel free to ask me if you got any questions!

AlmightyOski
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan the Almighty on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:51 pm

you seem like a nice guy, if the card issue is fixed and all I wouldn't mind having you join c:

Kimmy wrote:I'm not a pet. Why pet food. Do I look like an animal... ?

A girl in normal life, but an animal under the sheets  Smile4 
(I couldn't resist, I'm sorry.)

Dan the Almighty
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : June 14th 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Dan¹ wrote:

Ew. You got me.
I wanted to keep it secret but I guess I can't..  Smile20 
I'm sleeping in a onesie panda suit :c. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Back on topic:
Well I find you a funny guy, if the equips things are all sorted out I'll vote yes.  Smile10 
We have trials, so I don't see any problem in giving you a chance.

Last edited by Kimmy on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : something went wrong with quoting.)

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Back to top Go down

Post  AlmightyOski on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Thanks! I wont be on untill wednesday so i think the item things are sorted out by then. Smile

AlmightyOski
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sjors on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:25 am

Loved your apply and responses, seems like you know a lot of people already too. If you speak the truth about the card (and you didn't know it was duped before you bought it) that's not an issue for me anymore, so I vote yes.

Sjors
Orihalcon
Orihalcon

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Joined Guild : June 9th 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan the Almighty on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Kimmy wrote:
Dan¹ wrote:

Ew. You got me.
I wanted to keep it secret but I guess I can't..  Smile20 
I'm sleeping in a onesie panda suit :c. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

+1

Dan the Almighty
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : June 14th 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  AlmightyOski on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Thank you Sjo. Lookibg forward to eventuall chats tomorrow. Smile

AlmightyOski
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  AlmightyOski on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:39 pm

........Just remembered im sitting on a train home right now. Im home from work 01:00 today. Smile

AlmightyOski
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top