Sort of application, more of a silent party!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Ben on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Hello everyone,

My name's Ben, i'm 22 and i'm from England (Liverpool). I've made a return to MapleStory after some life-job-family issues and i'm looking to get back in but I feel completely lost at the moment and i'm honestly just looking for the best, English speaking guild out there which just so happens to be yourselves ;]

I actually applied for HellBound a few years back but some troll on my youtube was sabotaging me on MapleStory and it ended up being too much of a liability to have me here despite it passing prior to my app, which is fair enough.

As I say I reckon it's been about 3 years since then and i'm trying to see if I could make an application to join yourselves, thing is it's not so much an application to the guild as it is to meeting you all and having access to the forums, I feel like we should do a little bit of role reversal and I can try and get to know everyone here before making my decision ;]

As i've mentioned i've not been on in a while, I have one character "Sairious" a level 169 Mechanic and i'd like to see how you feel about having me with you so we can get to know each other and all that malarky :]

I'll be popping on in a mo to meet anyone who's at FM 3 ch 6 if that's still the meetup point

Best wishes!

Khaos

Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 103
Location : England

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Gloryfall on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:15 pm

Khaos wrote:Hello everyone,

My name's Ben, i'm 22 and i'm from England (Liverpool). I've made a return to MapleStory after some life-job-family issues and i'm looking to get back in but I feel completely lost at the moment and i'm honestly just looking for the best, English speaking guild out there which just so happens to be yourselves ;]

I actually applied for HellBound a few years back but some troll on my youtube was sabotaging me on MapleStory and it ended up being too much of a liability to have me here despite it passing prior to my app, which is fair enough.

As I say I reckon it's been about 3 years since then and i'm trying to see if I could make an application to join yourselves, thing is it's not so much an application to the guild as it is to meeting you all and having access to the forums, I feel like we should do a little bit of role reversal and I can try and get to know everyone here before making my decision ;]

As i've mentioned i've not been on in a while, I have one character "Sairious" a level 169 Mechanic and i'd like to see how you feel about having me with you so we can get to know each other and all that malarky :]

I'll be popping on in a mo to meet anyone who's at FM 3 ch 6 if that's still the meetup point

Best wishes!

Khaos
OHH NOW I KNOW WHO I HAVE IN MY BUDDYLIST!

I haven't seen you in years but I never deleted you o.o

Anyways, o/ Ben. Weren't you in Exiles way back, or even in Dutch Proud? o.o

__________________________

Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Posts : 987
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Ben on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Intouchables wrote:
Khaos wrote:Hello everyone,

My name's Ben, i'm 22 and i'm from England (Liverpool). I've made a return to MapleStory after some life-job-family issues and i'm looking to get back in but I feel completely lost at the moment and i'm honestly just looking for the best, English speaking guild out there which just so happens to be yourselves ;]

I actually applied for HellBound a few years back but some troll on my youtube was sabotaging me on MapleStory and it ended up being too much of a liability to have me here despite it passing prior to my app, which is fair enough.

As I say I reckon it's been about 3 years since then and i'm trying to see if I could make an application to join yourselves, thing is it's not so much an application to the guild as it is to meeting you all and having access to the forums, I feel like we should do a little bit of role reversal and I can try and get to know everyone here before making my decision ;]

As i've mentioned i've not been on in a while, I have one character "Sairious" a level 169 Mechanic and i'd like to see how you feel about having me with you so we can get to know each other and all that malarky :]

I'll be popping on in a mo to meet anyone who's at FM 3 ch 6 if that's still the meetup point

Best wishes!

Khaos
OHH NOW I KNOW WHO I HAVE IN MY BUDDYLIST!

I haven't seen you in years but I never deleted you o.o

Anyways, o/ Ben. Weren't you in Exiles way back, or even in Dutch Proud? o.o

Mate i've been trying to respond to you for so so long but cos' you don't show up in my friends I can't even whisp you and I can't figure out how to reply because you have a foreign letter in your name!

I'm having a really really bad day, my game after finally re-installing years alter keeps coming up with "Unexpected error and closing and I can't get back to honesys im surrounded by level 180 monsters and every time I try to buy a temp travel pass to get to Henesys it tells me I don't have a hyper tele rock, OF COURSE I DONT! GAHHHHHH!

Stress, erm I think we may have done some RA runs a while back and i'd said I was interested in joining HB but it was years ago i'm surprised you have me added still! Also any idea how to make this writing black not grey I can't see a thing :[

Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 103
Location : England

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Kimmy on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Feel free to add me on Videochat.
I'll be in gfm from time to time.
You can also whisp me for a little talk  Smile13 

__________________________
Exo || Super Junior || Trouble Maker || BEAST

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Posts : 371
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 5-02-2014
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Stephy on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums,
u play more then 3 years & only have 1 char?
What kind of guilds have u joined so far
and how do u make money?

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker



Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Gloryfall on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Khaos wrote:
Intouchables wrote:
Khaos wrote:Hello everyone,

My name's Ben, i'm 22 and i'm from England (Liverpool). I've made a return to MapleStory after some life-job-family issues and i'm looking to get back in but I feel completely lost at the moment and i'm honestly just looking for the best, English speaking guild out there which just so happens to be yourselves ;]

I actually applied for HellBound a few years back but some troll on my youtube was sabotaging me on MapleStory and it ended up being too much of a liability to have me here despite it passing prior to my app, which is fair enough.

As I say I reckon it's been about 3 years since then and i'm trying to see if I could make an application to join yourselves, thing is it's not so much an application to the guild as it is to meeting you all and having access to the forums, I feel like we should do a little bit of role reversal and I can try and get to know everyone here before making my decision ;]

As i've mentioned i've not been on in a while, I have one character "Sairious" a level 169 Mechanic and i'd like to see how you feel about having me with you so we can get to know each other and all that malarky :]

I'll be popping on in a mo to meet anyone who's at FM 3 ch 6 if that's still the meetup point

Best wishes!

Khaos
OHH NOW I KNOW WHO I HAVE IN MY BUDDYLIST!

I haven't seen you in years but I never deleted you o.o

Anyways, o/ Ben. Weren't you in Exiles way back, or even in Dutch Proud? o.o

Mate i've been trying to respond to you for so so long but cos' you don't show up in my friends I can't even whisp you and I can't figure out how to reply because you have a foreign letter in your name!

I'm having a really really bad day, my game after finally re-installing years alter keeps coming up with "Unexpected error and closing and I can't get back to honesys im surrounded by level 180 monsters and every time I try to buy a temp travel pass to get to Henesys it tells me I don't have a hyper tele rock, OF COURSE I DONT! GAHHHHHH!

Stress, erm I think we may have done some RA runs a while back and i'd said I was interested in joining HB but it was years ago i'm surprised you have me added still! Also any idea how to make this writing black not grey I can't see a thing :[
Don't worry! I'll delete you and add you again xD! I forgot a bit about you but I'll refresh my mind when I spoke to you xD

__________________________

Gloryfall
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Posts : 987
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 10-2012
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  JimHolla on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Khaos wrote:
I'll be popping on in a mo to meet anyone who's at FM 3 ch 6 if that's still the meetup point

CH 3 FM 6 *

Greetings, Marv

__________________________
Maple Goals:

Mercedes Level 210:

(✔) Quit Mercedes
(✔) Sell Mercedes Gear


Level 3 Link Skills:

(-) Cannoneer
(-) Demon Slayer
(-) Demon Avenger
(-) Xenon
(-) Phantom
(-) Luminous
(-) Zero


(-) Dojo Gloves
(-) Bishop Mule level 200


JimHolla
Bronze
Bronze

Posts : 345
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 04.08.'13-23.01.'15
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Ben on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:12 am

Cheers everyone,

Stephy: I've not been in a guild in this game as far as i'm aware other than Actimel, a perma-beginner's guild a while back and it was fully casual, I merchant constantly which is why my gear's up to date but my play style isn't :] And I had small accounts I didn't feel at home with back in the day, a character called Runes was an Aran but I deleted it when I quit because of how rare the name was and it wasn't fair me keeping hold of it, after deleting all my accounts years ago I stuck with a mech when they were released and sort of played from there really.

Kimmy: Saw you yesterday at the FM entrance but you were AFK :3

Marv: Good to meet you mate!

Intouchables: Thanks man, any idea how to sort this bloody unexpected error problem? It won't let me stay logged on long enough to do anything really, also any idea how to reply whisper?

Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 103
Location : England

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Cal on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:41 am

Why do you want to join Hellbound of all places? I mean, we're just a bunch of derps. f3


Hope to see you in CH 3 FM 6.
Kind regards n' all that junk,
Cal.

Cal
Topaz
Topaz

Posts : 69
Guild : Hellbound
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Stephy on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:44 am

Alright thanks for ur answers,
what do u merch then? Smile

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker



Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Kimmy on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Ah! Sorry I afk alot.
I am active now, and will also be after the football match (Netherlands - Mexico  Smile7 )
Hope to see you then !

__________________________
Exo || Super Junior || Trouble Maker || BEAST

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Posts : 371
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 5-02-2014
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Ben on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Calh wrote:Why do you want to join Hellbound of all places? I mean, we're just a bunch of derps. f3


Hope to see you in CH 3 FM 6.
Kind regards n' all that junk,
Cal.

Well it's just errr, one of them thing's isn't it.

You are a bunch of derps like, someone has to be nice to you ;]

@Stephy

Now that would be telling wouldn't it ;]
It was back when prices fluctuated not done any since I returned but it was like Onyx's, then Winters, then multi-class gear clean got a good eye for stuff like that!

Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 103
Location : England

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Stephy on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:05 am

You know onyx-winters and other scrolls are massa duped? Smile

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker



Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Ben on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:07 am

Stephy wrote:You know onyx-winters and other scrolls are massa duped? Smile

Not from about 3 years ago they weren't :] I was farming them ingame, scrolls I understand are duped that's not something I merched, it's all good baby baby!

Isn't it irritating how much stuff is duped these days, you have to do everything to completely avoid it.

Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 103
Location : England

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Stephy on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:13 am

Khaos wrote:
Stephy wrote:You know onyx-winters and other scrolls are massa duped? Smile

Not from about 3 years ago they weren't :] I was farming them ingame, scrolls I understand are duped that's not something I merched, it's all good baby baby!

Isn't it irritating how much stuff is duped these days, you have to do everything to completely avoid it.

Mmmm & yea it's irritating Smile
o well meet me in gfm for a talk.

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker



Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Ben on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:23 am

Hi guys,

Been busy with work every time I get to the FM nobodies there :[

I'll try get on sometime today!

Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 103
Location : England

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Ben on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Sorry for the double post, i'm at the FM CC now if anyone wants to say hello!

Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 103
Location : England

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Kimmy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Seemed like a nice guy and easy to talk to :3.
You shouldn't worry too much about your job though, as long as you like it it's fine Smile13 

__________________________
Exo || Super Junior || Trouble Maker || BEAST

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Posts : 371
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 5-02-2014
Location : Heaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  GhoulScout on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:19 am

Hi, I dont know why your old ingame name Runes sounds familiar.... ever had a run in with any one from HellBound  Smile5 

__________________________

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Posts : 3461
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008
Location : England

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Ben on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:23 am

GhoulScout wrote:Hi, I dont know why your old ingame name Runes sounds familiar.... ever had a run in with any one from HellBound  Smile5 

Hiya Ghoul,

I met a corsair at LHC back in the day who got me interested this was years ago now like, and then there was Allyer who i'd had added for a while but hadn't been on to speak to!


Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 103
Location : England

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Stephy on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:47 am

had a nice chat with you, voting yes!

__________________________

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker



Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Posts : 2159
Guild : Absolution
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Ben on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:24 pm

Stephy wrote:had a nice chat with you, voting yes!

Legend!

I should be back on at about 5pm today for a little go of my zero, it's called "LessThanOne" and have a look at the drinking game topic!

Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 103
Location : England

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Sjors on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Oh so you're lesshthanone! Already wanted to vote yes because you're so active on the forums and nice app, but now i see you afk in gfm and I know you'll fit right in.

Sjors
Orihalcon
Orihalcon

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Posts : 235
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 9th 2013
Location : ch3fm6

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Ben on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Sjo wrote:Oh so you're lesshthanone! Already wanted to vote yes because you're so active on the forums and nice app, but now i see you afk in gfm and I know you'll fit right in.

Ahaha yeah sounds about right Very Happy How many members do we have? Only see the usual suspects normally! Cheers for the vote of confidence ;]

Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

Posts : 103
Location : England

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  GhoulScout on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Hi Ben, you seem like a cool guy so Im happy to take you on trial.
Please contact a member/ Jr to be added.

__________________________

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Posts : 3461
Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : June 2008
Location : England

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sort of application, more of a silent party!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum