Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post  obiswaggyolobi on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:10 am

TL;DR: Old-school MS player that came back and would like to join in a guild.

Why did I choose this guild over the others I saw on the EUMS forums?

A: Because this was the only one I recognized out of all of 'em. In the past I had few friends on HB who probably no longer play. Rod, people called him Roddy.. I think there was a guy like that. He was fun. We shared some good laughs.

I was originally in Rebirth but then stuff happened and the place kinda died out. People left to pursue their other goals in life and others found new games. People like me just got fed up with all the scamming, hacking and p2w going around. Now that I'm older - I don't really care about the p2w that much anymore. Sure, it still sucks and I think it's stupid but I can live with it. I'm more into having good laughs/moments with ma peepz.

Currently,
I'm playing a game probably none of you have ever heard before.... *drums*.... League of Legends!
I found League pretty much right after I stopped logging in to MS. I've now put a good 3 years into that game and I still enjoy it greatly. But, I didn't come here and make an application just so I can tell you all that I love League of Legends. I was looking for a game that I could play on the side. If you play one game too much you eventually grow sick of it.. no matter how good it is. Then - About 2 hours ago - I got a stroke of genius and remembered this game was still there. I know myself well enough, that if I'm not able to communicate with anyone, I'll most likely log in and that's all you gonna hear about me. Guild was a big reason why I played this game. To be more specific *the people were the reason I continued to play.

Name's Max and I'm 19 ! YOROSHIKU !
I'm bad at introductions and stuff so I hope this'll do. You can always ask if something boggles your mind.
I hope you'll accept me to be part of your wonderful family and I'm looking forward to meeting ya'll! ^^

That is all!
Dismissed!

Edit. Currently downloading the client with my fabuluz potato internet speed so it'll take a good few hours to get me into the game. Didn't want to waste any precious hype so I went ahead and made the form. Hope that's dandy!

Happy to accomodate and service with a smile If you are bored or just want to chat - you are more than welcome to do so with me. If you think this sounds like an advert, you get a star. I am not to be held responsible for any breakages or accidental deaths as a result of this conversation.
no information here because its more fun to find out things.

obiswaggyolobi
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  Kimmy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:05 am

Hey Max,
Welcome to the forums Smile.

As for Rod, I think you mean Ecstatics or Bloodrain (something like that forgot the actual ign )?
Well he's not playing at the moment/anymore.

The app looks fine to me, though you could add some more personal information?
Maybe something about hobbies, sports or anything you like to do beside LoL/Maple?  Smile10 
You should also list all your characters. (if you still remember them)

To get to know everyone a little better, try to pop up in our gfm (ch3fm6).
Sadly I'm not able to come online for an unknown period of time so you'll have to do without me.  Smile9 
Anyways I liked your application and happy mapling!
- Kim

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  obiswaggyolobi on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Kimmy wrote:Hey Max,
Welcome to the forums Smile.

As for Rod, I think you mean Ecstatics or Bloodrain (something like that forgot the actual ign )?
Well he's not playing at the moment/anymore.

The app looks fine to me, though you could add some more personal information?
Maybe something about hobbies, sports or anything you like to do beside LoL/Maple?  Smile10 
You should also list all your characters. (if you still remember them)

To get to know everyone a little better, try to pop up in our gfm (ch3fm6).
Sadly I'm not able to come online for an unknown period of time so you'll have to do without me.  Smile9 
Anyways I liked your application and happy mapling!
- Kim

Hey Kimmy! Very Happy

Thank you!

I can't say I'm afraid.. I only remember that his last job was a Corsair. He also liked to wear pretty black nx clothes, had a black hair and eyes.. x'D Sorry if this sounds like a crime victim trying to picture out the robber. I just have reeeaally horrible name memory. I went through your list of members on this forum and I caught a few that I've seen somewhere else. Pepsi was in Rebirth during my stay in there.. if my brain cells don't totally fail me. Also I remember talking to Mork & Evan at one point.

Hobbies? Mmmh, I don't have many since working/playing games is pretty much everything. I wish I had interesting activities or something. When I was younger I used to collect butterflies but now there's just no time for that. I go out to jog every now and then so I don't get totally out of shape.

My previous accounts I remember are in my profile, if you click my name. I'll edit them in after everything else.

I'll try to lurk in your FM and creep out as many people as I can Wink
Again, thanks for the kind words!
I look forward to talking to you some more!

Old acc's (Basically IGN's I remember I have used in the past): iBawls, DeviiRain, FrozenNuts (Few others but my memory fails me here.)

Active: Hugs, iLikeMyKoC

Happy to accomodate and service with a smile If you are bored or just want to chat - you are more than welcome to do so with me. If you think this sounds like an advert, you get a star. I am not to be held responsible for any breakages or accidental deaths as a result of this conversation.

obiswaggyolobi
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:54 pm

obiswaggyolobi wrote:
Hey Kimmy! Very Happy

Thank you!

I can't say I'm afraid.. I only remember that his last job was a Corsair. He also liked to wear pretty black nx clothes, had a black hair and eyes.. x'D Sorry if this sounds like a crime victim trying to picture out the robber. I just have reeeaally horrible name memory. I went through your list of members on this forum and I caught a few that I've seen somewhere else. Pepsi was in Rebirth during my stay in there.. if my brain cells don't totally fail me. Also I remember talking to Mork & Evan at one point.

Hobbies? Mmmh, I don't have many since working/playing games is pretty much everything. I wish I had interesting activities or something. When I was younger I used to collect butterflies but now there's just no time for that. I go out to jog every now and then so I don't get totally out of shape.

My previous accounts I remember are in my profile, if you click my name. I'll edit them in after everything else.

I'll try to lurk in your FM and creep out as many people as I can Wink
Again, thanks for the kind words!
I look forward to talking to you some more!

Old acc's (Basically IGN's I remember I have used in the past): iBawls, DeviiRain, FrozenNuts (Few others but my memory fails me here.)

Active: Hugs, iLikeMyKoC

Thanks for the fast reply!

Haha, it's really no problem, I just asked since you mentioned him =x
Though Evan is still in the guild.

I really like butterflies when I was younger, but now I'm more into panda's Smile14 
If you feel like having a talk with me, then you're free to add me on skype ^^

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:03 am

Hai and Welcome! Very Happy
Whats the char u wanna join with?
U only been in 1 guild? if not can u list all?
and whats your opinion about duped gear?

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  obiswaggyolobi on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Stephy wrote:Hai and Welcome! Very Happy
Whats the char u wanna join with?
U only been in 1 guild? if not can u list all?
and whats your opinion about duped gear?

Hiya! Thanks!

I would like to join with my Pally 13x (hugs).
Rebirth is the only ''serious'' guild I've been in. I've been in some smaller guilds like DevilRain/Lunar for the lulz but in those we never did anything together and there pretty much was like a handful of us.
Duped gear is stupid. I don't play this game to see big numbers on my screen anyways so yeah.. Duped gear looks pretty bad in my eyes.

Sorry, answering took a bit longer because I was busy the whole day yesterday (due to work).
I tried to hop in your gfm few times but sadly I couldn't spot anyone.

obiswaggyolobi
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:43 pm

thanks for ur answer.
yea most of us are really busy lately. 
In the evening there should be someone Smile
u can always buddy me for a talk: iWicked

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi,

What made you want to join HellBound?

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obiswaggyolobi on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:29 pm

GhoulScout wrote:Hi,

What made you want to join HellBound?

Me wrote:Why did I choose this guild over the others I saw on the EUMS forums?

A: Because this was the only one I recognized out of all of 'em. In the past I had few friends on HB who probably no longer play. Rod, people called him Roddy.. I think there was a guy like that. He was fun. We shared some good laughs.

I've now talked to a few people in the GFM! Would like to add that I want to join now because people seem reaaaaally nice!! Treeman, Blueman, Bookman & Bunny! They gave me really nostalgic feelings how it used to be when I played Maple before big bang. Nothing else really. Do you need any better reason, other than wanting to spend time with other awesome fellow gamers!!  Smile15

obiswaggyolobi
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Palyndrome on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Who is Treeman :""")

Palyndrome
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:22 pm

We spoke already. You're application is a bit...meh. But from what I got from our conversation yesterday, you are a pretty funny guy. Francesca liked you too, he doesn't like many people. So thats A okay in my books! I think you would fit in well in Hellbound. Yes...I'm the blue guy.

Proud Owner of....

ValiantStar - Hellbound's Level 210 Dark Knight

ExCavalier - Hellbound's Level 210 Kaiser

Thank you Stephy for making this awesome sig <3

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 17/05/2013

Back to top Go down

Post  obiswaggyolobi on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:34 am

Jason wrote:We spoke already. You're application is a bit...meh. But from what I got from our conversation yesterday, you are a pretty funny guy. Francesca liked you too, he doesn't like many people. So thats A okay in my books! I think you would fit in well in Hellbound. Yes...I'm the blue guy.

Hehe..
Yeah, I understand my application skills are probably lacking a lot on many points.
Thanks for looking over your fingers on that one.. ^^'

Harry liked your scent too, even after the toilet story. He kept on insisting that it must've been an accident!
I thought you were also fun to talk to and you seemed really reliable. I've always liked blue guys.

Thanks for replying and coming your way in here!
Very much appreciated! <3

obiswaggyolobi
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Any further thoughts on this application before I post my decision?

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:56 am

Yes for a trial.

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Accepted on trial, please contact a jr to be added.

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:25 pm

Sponsored content