Hey all! Application to join HellBound!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey all! Application to join HellBound!

Post  Tsootso on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:05 pm

So, who am I?

I might look suspicious dark dude, but you know, looks are the least how to judge a person. I'm actually one of the happiest persons on the planet (PLOT TWIST, im not annoying) and yeah ...thats pretty much it (I also love beer and pizza).

Some of you guys might know me, so I really hope noone does but my name is Georg (not the 'murican George, the name has my countrys accent) and I'm from Estonia. I'm 21 years old and I'm hairy (not neanderthal, I just have a huge beard).

On my free time I ... actually you know what... If I had free time I'd sleep, so I usually work like a white person every weekday from 9am~18pm, after that I play some league of legends in diamond tier (I stream aswell and I'm well known in my country), I go out and chill with my doge (Italian grayhound), have some snacks, be mad cause doge has errors which occur by lying in the grass cause its too hot outside and home is too far. So yeah, my life sounds boring but if you could see the way I do it? ... one word - Fabulous.

So my past with and without maple...

I have played maplestory since it came out when I was about 12 years old, I started with GMS, but I had hardcore lagg when I was a kid, then suddenly EMsB appeared (Beta version of ems). I was the highest level cleric back then, when the highest level monsters were zombie mushrooms and hardcore grind in the deep halls of the sleepywood dungeon (lvl 42 cleric fu*k yea ! \0/ ).

And from there my maple adventures began, from there to now, with some caps in between, I've managed to hit lvl 200 with almost all the classes (except Zero, Karma & Hayato), all the accounts have been hacked on the way, all that remains are some youtube videos. Currently my account is under a month old, I've just been around merching so far, cause as you know, it's really boring to play alone and now finally i got an opportunity to join fabulous peeps!

There havent been many guilds I've been in, I was in BlueDojo (was made into Eave after) and after that Eave. And why did I leave, cause for some people life is very crucial and their country hates them (i mean from their view) and invites them into millitary ( well screw you guys, I volunteered ). So I left to join the Tapa KRK (estonian milltary unit) and now here I am, back for 6th month ( i was there 2 years). For millitary, I'm Sargeant Uibo, but for you guys im a noob who cant even look fabulous ingame, like some cheap street hipi who smokes too much and laughs like a retard (long story short, im still fabulous and so are you!)

So what were my other identities?

Still trying to leave the past behind, I've matured on the way and feeling like there isn't much of a need to talk about it I hope. But I think SOME GUYS know my past char called iLickYóu (dat b*tch ik, ik). Rest of them I'll let them get covered by ... dust and.... something dirty.... yeah. So yeah, know I'm planing on staying on this char for good, I've almost got a maxed out build in a month (what do i mean? I've earned 82bil in a month so far). Just sayin' I'm a sales consultant IRL, so I really look forward to a teamplay (bossing, etc etc). cmoooooooon i'm getting bored typing all of this but i cant stop, noooooo....

So I heard a beep about some hackers or dupers, but that sound got a bit too quiet so I couldnt hear it anymore... maybe cause someone is trying to sufficate it with a pillow *thightens grip* (  I hope it sums it up )

WHY DO I WANT TO JOIN HELLBOUND

I'm looking for new family in maplestory, that new ray of hope that brings the shine back into my day, the people to enjoy the time being with and having a great time all over the place(s). It's my second and the longest application, but like people say, you need try hard for the good things, cause easy things are usually ehemm..... so yeah, I hope I can show myself to you as a great team player, a friend, fabulous icon, alpha male, scrappy coco, papa maurus, stupid noob, and so on.

Why play alone, when you can play as fam and not regret the time wasted?

So I hope this application was good enufffor you guize, luv / Georg (Tsootso)

Tsootso

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey all! Application to join HellBound!

Post  Kimmy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Hey there!
Welcome to the forums. Smile

Apllication looked fine to me, liked the way you write things.
Other than that, try to pop up at our gfm (ch3fm6) to have a chat with some members.
Most of them are there around the evenings.
You won't find me there though.

If nothing bad pops up I think you should do fine.
I'm really postive about this application and wish you good luck with it.
Happy mapling,

-Kim

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."

Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan² on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Georg nice application, and Nice to read, i really enjoyed it.
I would like to know how much time you play maplestory each week Smile

We are all unique in ways that some people dont understand.

Thanks Steph for making me this<3

Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Guild : Fascination
Joined Guild : 4th of January 2015

Back to top Go down

I dont have a life

Post  Tsootso on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:34 pm

My maplestory is open 24/7, but I'm here whenever I'm needed or 3-6 hours per day or more! Really glad to hear positive feedback guise c:

Much luv / Georg

Tsootso

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan² on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Smile
And Nice to meet another dedicated mapler Smile

Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello & Welcome to the forums.
app was nice to read!
Hop by the gfm for a chat! Very Happy

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Hi,

Your application was fine and I'm impressed that you where honest with us about your past... I do recognize your name and the term 'douche' possibly springs to mind  Smile5 

But I'm a firm believer in people maturing and changing, and Im sure 2 years in the military has done some good for you too!

If you want to pop by our FM and talk to a few members, ill make my decision in a few days.

Also, if you had any dramas ingame it would be a good idea for you to PM me on the forums and let me know before I get people raging at me ingame.

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Whoah

Post  Tsootso on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:10 am

Hey!

Thanks for your feedback and by the way I am 100% honest, cause as we all know from our dear friend called karma - It all comes out sooner or later.

I know that you remember in a tad bad influence, because you literally personally invited me to hellbound many years ago, but i had a defensive stance back then. So you were the one in my mind that I knew remembered me. So I would love to apologize.

I defend people around me, I might have felt unsecured :/.

Anyway I will try to prove myself worthy, and besides I'm actually right now in the army asell and I've been to afganistan 1 time. If anyone wants to talk about discipline with me I would love to hear anyone out Very Happy.

As always, much love <3/ Georg

Tsootso

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Honesty is an important thing in this guild. We need to be able to trust each other. I am glad you were able to be honest with us. Your application was pretty good and we have already spoke. I already told you about you know what and I am happy that you were willing to follow my instructions and do as I said. I believe you really are sincere and I think you would do good in Hellbound. Just...the next time if are not sure about an item please contact one of us and we can inform you about it. That issue has now been resolved and hopefully wont need to be done again in the future.

Proud Owner of....

ValiantStar - Hellbound's Level 210 Dark Knight

ExCavalier - Hellbound's Level 210 Kaiser

Thank you Stephy for making this awesome sig <3

Jason
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 17/05/2013

Back to top Go down

Frodo has dropped the ring into the lava

Post  Tsootso on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:59 am

Hey!

Thanks for the positive feedback, it was really nice of you to help me with the item I had no idea about, everything went smooth and i got a lot smarter again. Seriously you all are good and helpful, which is what a good fam does. Hoping for the best and lots of pizza and beer for y'all today ( it's 36C in Estonia atm, halp)

Pece <3 / Georg

Tsootso

Back to top Go down

Yo

Post  Tsootso the relentless on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:35 pm

So what you guys thik ? Smile
Been hunting you all down and ejoyng maple. Would be shame not to ask this Very Happy

<3 Georg

Tsootso the relentless

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan² on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Heya think you are a great guy Smile
Fun to talk to and active i vote yes for trial Smile

Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Back to top Go down

Big love

Post  Tsootso on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Thanks for your support Smile

Tsootso

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 am

Yes. Would like to see u in trial.

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Accepted on trial, please contact a jr to be added
Also, please make a real forum account.

GhoulScout
No Tears Please...
No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top