IceDadeLight Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IceDadeLight Application

Post  Davert27 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Hey Maplers,

I know this is a famous guild in Europe Maplestory and I want to join it to have fun with all of you.  Smile11   Smile15  Smile1 

My name is Davide  Smile2 , I'm 14 years old and I'm from Italy.
I like Computers and at September i will start school of informatics  Smile9 .
My hobby is Baseball: i play baseball since 2009 Smile11 and I'm going to be a champion.

I play Maplestory since 2010 before the BigBang Patch, so I could play the most difficult version of EMS  Smile7 
I started with a Dual Blade, but I got hacked and then i created a new account (my current account) where I started with an Ice Lightning,IceDadeLight, now lv 163.  Omok  Omok3  Smile2 
Now i have the I/L, a Xenon lv 166 (AngelicXenon), a DemonSlayer, DemonAwaken, lv 122, a Zero, MajesticZero, lv 124, a Kanna, DualKanna, lv 101, a Luminous,LightLord27, ,lv 100 and a Mercedes, DMercedes27, lv 90. Smile13 

I have been in a lot of guild, but i quitted because the guilds were with few people or i have been kicked because I didnt play for much time, but it only happened because i didn't have Wi-Fi connection or I wasn't at home.
Some guilds were: Commanders, Skype, some italian guilds, and other which I can't remember the name.  Smile6 

I never had so much mesos, but I am sure that you will help me and give me ant suggestions on how to make them. Smile15  Meso2  Meso3  Meso5 

I hope we will have fun in game if you accept me; I like do boss runs in party and do party quest with friends.  Smile11  Smile13  Smile1  Smile2 

Sorry if I did any error of English grammar.

Thank you for your time.    
                                                                                                                        IceDadeLight

If you have any question about me, I'll be happy to answer. ^-^  Teddy3  Teddy10

Last edited by Davert27 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Davert27
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Re: IceDadeLight Application

Post  Kimmy on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Hey hey,
Welcome to the forums. Smile

The application was fine. Though the english is bothering me abit.
Besides that, what is your vieuw on hackers and dupers?

Try to meet some members at our gfm (ch3fm6).
They are mostly online during the evenings.
Good luck with the application,

-Kim

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."
Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Davert27 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Hey Kimmy.
Thank you for your welcome.
I don't like hackers for two reasons: Smile6 Smile8 Smile10
1)they Always steel mobs in monster zone.
2)they scam people.

I will go to the GFM and meet guild members   Smile15  Smile1  Smile2

Last edited by Davert27 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Davert27
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:05 am

Hello Davide and thanks for applying to HellBound. Unfortunately I'm going to have to vote no on your application reason being it didn't really appeal to me as well as I feel even though HellBound is a famous guild, it isn't the best guild for everyone and I don't entirely think you'd fit into the guild. However other members may feel differently so we'll wait to hear other opinions before deciding if you'll get a trial.

Once again thanks for applying and best of luck with your education as well as gaming !

Back to top Go down

Post  Davert27 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:04 am

Thank you Unsullied for your answer.
Kimmy, i have alredy met some people in gfm and I had fun with them ^^  Smile2 Smile1 Smile15 
Davert27
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Allo Dav!

You seem like such a nice lad I just wanna' squeeze your head! But that's one reason why I feel like people are saying no.

You're young, no matter how you see it you are Very Happy Most of us, myself included are 8 or more years older that you and we're a sarcastic, dark bunch of people Very Happy You seem far too happy and shiney to get most of what we'll be talking about, I know age isn't exclusive here but as I say most of us are a fair bit older and I feel like that's the type of people we attract.

I won't say yes, but I won't say no, there was very little wrong with your application but here are some things i'll mention;

When I was 14 I typed like I was 14, wasn't a big grammar Nazi and was genuinely giddy and constantly happy! The issue here is every time I see someone put "U" instead of "You" (Just an example) I roll my eyes a bit  Smile13 ...

BUT, you, you type like someone who's past that stage, everything's written properly and aside from a few gramatical errors (Which is understandable, you're Italian, CIAO!) there is nothing wrong with how you talk which assumably would have caused some doubts in the guild

The formatting (As in the way your app was laid out) was spot on but some of the reasons for joining didn't give us anything to think about why you want to join such as "you're famous" and "I want to have fun" because there is more to joining a guild than that, think about Skyrim or something.

You don't walk up to the Theives guild and say I want to be famous and have fun, they'd just blink slowly and... well you know.

Try and include reasons why you would personally like to be a part of the guild, set yourself realistic goals and see if we can help you reach them, for example;

" I'd like to join because i'm looking for some strong, friendly players to teach me more about the game so that when i get to that level I can do the same for others" or "I would like some advice on how to reach my goals so I can directly be involved in the bossing and events that HellBound offer" something that gives you drive but also makes us want to have you with us!

I get you about the guild hopping, you get looked at funny for leaving guilds but if you haven't found the right one then it's not for you, what i'm concerned about is mostly is;

1.) You've mentioned you've been hacked before, it's horrible and I understand but that makes me wary of you being 14 again and sorry to use the word but potentially Naive. I say this because we're 100% against hackers, hate the scumbags, probably choke one out if we had the chance but I wouldn't like to think that you'd be a target for it and we could help you get yourself your items all strong and steady only to have someone find out your details and benefitting from all the work you've put in, i'm only saying this from experience when I was younger I was naive and saw things that were too good to be true and went for them. Now i'm 22 it disgusts me seeing how easily someone can lose everything through underhanded ways, which brings me onto my next issue...

2.) Your view on scammers. I agree they're bad because they scam and take mobs but that's not been the case for a while now they're actually considerably worse than that these days. They hack maps killing everything on it and are too fast to locate, they ruin the economy by bringing in hacked items and duplicating hard to obtain expensive items devaluing them and selling them in bulk. There's more to this than meets the eye
Ben
Aquamarine
Aquamarine

http://www.youtube.com/bencannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Hello & Welcome,
something seems wrong imo and i don't think u will fit in this guild.
Try find me for a chat & change my mind.
Smile

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:34 am

Khaos wrote:

I won't say yes, but I won't say no, there was very little wrong with your application but here are some things i'll mention;

When I was 14 I typed like I was 14, wasn't a big grammar Nazi and was genuinely giddy and constantly happy! The issue here is every time I see someone put "U" instead of "You" (Just an example) I roll my eyes a bit  Smile13 ...

BUT, you, you type like someone who's past that stage, everything's written properly and aside from a few gramatical errors (Which is understandable, you're Italian, CIAO!) there is nothing wrong with how you talk which assumably would have caused some doubts in the guild

Wow you type alot Khaos. (nothing wrong with that)
I would like to add that even though he types like someone older than 14, all the smileys/emoticons are abit distracting.
They make it all abit more childish. Though that's no problem at all, if you like them, just use it. 

Sadly, I can't come online and talk to you, but I'm happy you took the time to meet some others.
Anyways good luck with the application!

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."
Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan the Almighty on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:40 am

You may be a tad bit young but personally I believe that maturity matters more than age.
A 20 year old person could act like a 12 year old, or vice versa.
I'd like to see you show up in our Gfm (ch3fm6) from time to time so you can prove you're mature enough to join HellBound, and change these no's into a yes Smile
At evenings is your best bet to find people hanging around in there.

Dan the Almighty
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : June 14th 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloryfall on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Well, I did liked your application but I think you're a bit to young for our guild.
We have players from over 18+ years old (mostly) and we all have a view on life which is based on time.
The time we grew up.

There's a to large gap between you and us. I'm sorry, but I have to vote no..

Forum Hoe

Joined Guild : 10-2012

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Hi Davide,

Im gunna deny your application for now, but please feel free to come to our guild FM and get to know people.
And if you still want to apply you can apply again at the end of the month when the applications are re-opened and guild members know you better.

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top