ImaginaI's apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ImaginaI's apply

Post  Primoriel on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:46 pm

Hello hellbound!<33 My name is Luis i am 17 years old guy, im from spain/russia. I started playing maplestory a few months after pirate class was released, i'll be going to university next year to study telecom engineer career Very Happy,when i got some time between studying and doing house chores i like to hang out with my friends/go out at night/play games like maplestory,ps4 games with friends as well etc.../watch tv shows like Game of thrones, true blood, teen wolf.../and practice one of the biggest passions i have since i was 6 years old :3, Boxing/ i also go out to run and play some other sports.

When i started to play maplestory i started on demethos server with a few friends and have been playing there since november 2013 or so if im not wrong,i used to switch jobs almost every week haha since i have a lot of troubles deciding which class i'd like to main( i have played every class like 20 times maybe more lol) but since DS came out i have been maining a DS there and also joined an awesome guild that one of hellbound members will recognize >.< (yooo Dan).name of the guild is Reborn hehe but then i decided to try to play on kradia since it always had a lot of active people playing there and demethos population came down lately till the point that there was just 5 shops on fm1ch1, after a month of playing on this server i decided to apply for joining a guild and decided to apply for Logia first months was good i enjoyed them a lot but a few things changed (nothing bad related to the guild just our bad for not telling what we was thinking to jr masters or master of the guild :/ and guild went to a bit worse till the point that a few of the active members it had at that moment left), my leave was very sudden as well and i recognize that it wasnt good as well, Teo me and some more friends decided to create a small guild where just like 5 of us were in it but since thats not so funny and helpful for us we talked about it and decided to apply for another guild a bigger guild that seemed nice to us and everyone took his path Razz teo and me decided to apply for HellBound (please dont take us as guild hopers ofc we are not but we didnt feel like staying there since the guild wasnt improving for us at all in my point of view)and leaving this a bit aside lets talk about other things

My point of view about hackers/dupers..:i dont think theres much to say here, they just ruin the game, what is fun on this kind of games is improve by yourself and put some effort on upgrading your gear etc...i was a victim of hackers wave that happened in 2012 if im not wrong?, lost almost all my stuff/mesos and i was nearly to quit maple forever as my friend teo said on this part if im not sure if an item or scroll is duped i always ask more experienced players about it before buying it.

My way of making mesos on maple is the following method: i use to take advantage of the events like PMD,RED Coin shop event,7th anni shop etc... and also sometimes i sell nx if needed.

The reason i want to join Hellbound: i'd like to join a friendly,fun,active guild and since i asked Dan through twitter a few time ago and he told me hellbound was great here i am applying >.<, i just know about Dan on this guild, so yeah would like to meet all of you and make more new and awesome friends! Very Happy

Why would you want me in the guild?: im pretty active at the moment since im on my holidays now Smile i always try to help where i can like pq's/bosiing/answers etc...im not so funny at all since english is not my mature language and some jokes might be mean ahah but im a nice guy tho >.<

And here are my characters:

Demethos:

D3MoNL0RD LVL 190 Demon Slayer
(the rest i cant remember since it has been so long since last time i logged into the account i used to have to play on demethos but they were all just mules)

Kradia:

Imaginai(wrote with last i as a cap i) and my actual main character: LVL 113 NightLord

Prosing: LVL 173 Buccaneer

Agesay: LVL 167 BattleMage

Deucálion: LVL 113 Kaiser(LinkSkillMule)

NotBelieved: LVL 112 Xenon(LinkSkillMule)

NargaLumi: LVL 62 Luminous(for linkskill as well)

(from now all the characters will be linkskill mules Razz, i say this because otherwise i will have to write it after every single name haha and im a bit lazy >.<)

Kannasta: LVL 30 KANNA

Hashato: LVL 30 Hayato

Provenger: LVL 43 DemonAvenger

Phanthorm: LVL 116 Phantom

i think this is all the characters i actually have on kradia ill edit the post later if any character is missing or if any character level is wrong, feel free to look for this characters on the forum ranking if you want hehe, this is my application for HellBound ^^ tell me if something is missing or if you got any questions or even if you didnt understand something on this application since i can speak english but i have to improve more on the language and maybe i wrote a wrong word or in wrong order...u know hehe Hope to see y'all soon in game!

P.S: I'll try to go to your gfm as soon as i can :3 Smile15  Smile13

Last edited by ImaginaI on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Primoriel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Re: ImaginaI's apply

Post  Kimmy on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:58 pm

hey there,
Welcome to the forums. Smile

Application was good, lots of information.
I see you're a friend of Dan, which is good :3.
As long as nothing bad pops up it will probably be a yes from me.
Good luck with the application and happly mapling!

-Kim

"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. And to each, their own tale."
Kimmy
Steel
Steel

Guild : HellBound
Joined Guild : 5-02-2014

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan² on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum Luis Smile

Like your app and i know this dude great and friendly person so he has a yes from me Smile

We are all unique in ways that some people dont understand.

Thanks Steph for making me this<3
Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Guild : Fascination
Joined Guild : 4th of January 2015

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephy on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello and welcome,
App was abit hard to read for me, could be that i'm just done with work.
Tbh seeing u are a friend of Dan, i will vote trial.
Smile

we must hurt in order to grow,
fail in order to know,
and lose in order to gain.

iWicked ~ 210 bishop
iStéphy ~ Nightwalker

Stephy
Bound To Hell
Bound To Hell

Guild : Absolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:09 am

Yes to a trial from me.
Good Luck !
Usher

Back to top Go down

Post  KingTarintus on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:29 am

Yo Luis,

If possible I would like to have a little chat with you. I talked with Teo on skype, but it seems I dont have you there at the moment. There are some things in your application which I would like to talk about. I dont know what character you play on at the moment, but I will ask Teo for your IGN/skype if thats allright with you.

Good luck with your application though^^
KingTarintus
Topaz
Topaz

http://www.youtube.com/user/JvmGamingEU?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Primoriel on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:35 am

KingTarintus wrote:Yo Luis,

If possible I would like to have a little chat with you. I talked with Teo on skype, but it seems I dont have you there at the moment. There are some things in your application which I would like to talk about. I dont know what character you play on at the moment, but I will ask Teo for your IGN/skype if thats allright with you.

Good luck with your application though^^
ofc joeri, as u can see in the application im currently maining ImaginaI so yeah try to whisp me in game or add me on skype (luiisdc7) so we can talk. And tyy not sure if you already applied for another guild as well or if u are in one already but if u have no guild or applied for one good luck too man! ^^
Primoriel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Primoriel on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:17 pm

thanks for all the replies! :3 i will try to drop by your gfm as soon as i can or you can also try to whisp me from 22:00 mapletime to my mule Agesay to have a chat Razz
cya around! <3
Primoriel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Primoriel on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Heyaa HellBound members  Smile1 ,thx again for all the replies Smile13  and just wanted to point something, since im on my holidays at the moment i dont know if i will be able to play maple or even check the forums out because i dont know if where im going from 9th of this month till 31th or so i will have wi-fi so yeah just wanted to point that because if finally i get trial on the guild i dont think it will be okay to join and inmediately stay off for like a month because of what i said :/ so i will just inform you guys when im back if the app is not closed yet :/ if so ill just make a new app tho, that is basically what i wanted to point Razz cyaaa soon, have a nice month<3

-Luis
Primoriel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi there, ill keep the application open, please post when youre back home!

No Tears Please...

Red Flame HellBound Master
Darker Flame Administrator
Joined Guild : June 2008

http://www.hellboundems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Primoriel on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Ofc i will do it Wink in 3 hours ill be on my trip so as soon as i come back ill post it heree thank you ^^
Primoriel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Vegimre on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:56 pm

ImaginaI wrote:and just wanted to point something, since im on my holidays at the moment i dont know if i will be able to play maple or even check the forums out because i dont know if where im going from 9th of this month till 31th or so i will have wi-fi

Unable to comply, building in progress...

ImaginaI wrote:im from spain/russia.

Hello, Luis... Here are my questions for you...

1. Where are you from and where do you currently live?

1/a) I am from Spain and I live in Russia.
1/b) I am from Russia and I live in Spain.

2. If I gave you a loaded kalasnyikov, who would you empty your bullets on?

2/a) A Spanish hacker.
2/b) A Russian hacker.
2/c) Both.

[You have until 2014.09.15. to reply otherwise I say no for not taking the application seriously enough.]

Choose your destiny.
Vegimre
Gold
Gold

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2012.03.28.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Vegimregeta/videos?view=0

Back to top Go down

Post  Primoriel on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Vegimre wrote:
ImaginaI wrote:and just wanted to point something, since im on my holidays at the moment i dont know if i will be able to play maple or even check the forums out because i dont know if where im going from 9th of this month till 31th or so i will have wi-fi

Unable to comply, building in progress...

ImaginaI wrote:im from spain/russia.

Hello, Luis... Here are my questions for you...

1. Where are you from and where do you currently live?

1/b) I am from Russia and I live in Spain.

2. If I gave you a loaded kalasnyikov, who would you empty your bullets on?

2/a) A Spanish hacker.
2/b) A Russian hacker.
2/c) Both.

[You have until 2014.09.15. to reply otherwise I say no for not taking the application seriously enough.]

Choose your destiny.

heyaaa Very Happy your questions made me laugh ^^ (in the good way Razz)
i got wi fi here so ill be able to check the forum from time to time Smile sadly the conection is not enough to play maple maybe i can log in like today but i got so many dcs in towns and is impossible to grind :/ but well lemme answer those questions Smile1 
1st question

"1. Where are you from and where do you currently live?

1/b) I am from Russia and I live in Spain."

1st answer

actually that 2 possible answers are wrong xD what i meant with "spain/russia" (my bad for not explain it when i wrote the app) is that im half spanish half russian (spanish dad, russian mom) but i think the answer  could actually be this one 1/c) I am Half Spanish Half Russian and i currently live in spain Razz

2nd Question

"2. If I gave you a loaded kalasnyikov, who would you empty your bullets on?

2/a) A Spanish hacker.
2/b) A Russian hacker.
2/c) Both."

2nd Answer
Kalashnikov* Smile5 Smile13 
2/c)

Why this?: i hate hackers idc where they are from Smile8

hope this was enough :3

GREETINGS!!!

-Luis
Primoriel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Vegimre on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:24 am

Double Kill!

Answers accepted.

Trial.
Vegimre
Gold
Gold

HB Member Veteran
Joined Guild : 2012.03.28.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Vegimregeta/videos?view=0

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Any more final words from guild members before I make a decision?

No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  cubis on Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:35 am

Trial!
cubis
Forum Hoe
Forum Hoe

Yellow Flame HellBound Jr Master
HB Member Veteran
Guild : Hellbound
Joined Guild : 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan the Almighty on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:19 am

He seems like a nice lad, let's give him a try ^_^

Dan the Almighty
Silver
Silver

Joined Guild : June 14th 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Hi sorry this has taken so long!
Are you still interested in joining?

No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  Primoriel on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:33 am

Hey there, yeah im still interested but i wont be able to play until 31th of this month the internet connection here is too slow to log in to maple so yeah if the app can be holded til that date would be awesome, if not i will remake it when i come back from vacations for any other question just make a reply and i will answer as soon as possible
Greetings!
~Luis
Primoriel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GhoulScout on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:45 am

Hi Luis,
I will keep your application open until youre home!
Just make a post Smile

No Tears Please...

Back to top Go down

Post  Primoriel on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:18 pm

On my way to home ^^ not sure if ill be able to log in today tho, i guess that yes (around 16:30 / 17:00) cya around!
~Luis
Primoriel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Primoriel on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:56 pm

hello guys, sadly im coming with bad news this time, due to my new current work schedule i wont be able to be so active on maplestory, last week and yesterday i only was able to log in for 30 mins and thats pretty much like not playing and i dont even know if in a future i will be able to even log in, so, because of this i see myself in the obligation that having to cancel my application for the moment since i dont really know when i will be able to play again
Thanks guys for all the replies, all the "yes for me!" etc....and especially for all the love! i hope to see any of you soon in game tho and be able to get a better schedule :/
Have a nice day! ~Luis
Primoriel
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan² on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Aww sad to hear that luis but just reapply again when you have time  Smile2

Good luck with work!  Smile1

We are all unique in ways that some people dont understand.

Thanks Steph for making me this<3
Dan²
Adamantium
Adamantium

Guild : Fascination
Joined Guild : 4th of January 2015

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top